That girl that bakes cookies for the group

>that girl that bakes cookies for the group

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/31400/chi-chi-dango-mochi/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPvsNQg-ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no chicken tendies
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My wife does this. That or always try to bring a 12 pack of soda for everyone.

We usually have people bringing things to sessions, too. I've got one guy who fairly regularly brings a bottle of wine for the host.

Never hurts to be polite.

>allowing girls in your group

>My wife
That's gay

>12 pack of soda for everyone
FAT!

it's always nice to have the member who sincerely loves cooking. my friend's wife tends to badger us into coming out to the sticks to play D&D so she can cook for us.

Is this an effective way to make the other players instantly like me? Gotta keep this in mind when I join new groups.

Just don't make oatmeal raisin cookies.

That's for when you are friends breaking up with them.

Here's your (You) you were looking for

>tfw a guy
>tfw I do this
Nigga people love my cinnamon oatmeal cookies. I bake a batch of those, a batch of chocolate chunk, and some PB cookies and bring them for the weekend. The house is crowded so I know they'll get eaten.

*to share
Although I will admit I drink way too much of the stuff.

We're the same way. Apartment is too small to host right now though, unfortunately.

Easy way to save a few bucks too if you're young and strapped for cash, too.

Regularly? Jesus, that's nice. I once brought my GM a bottle of rum to inaugurate a campaign, because he loves the shit out of rum.

I should learn to bake. Homemade cookies would have way more personality than a bag of chips.

>That guy who makes his special brownie milkshakes

>that girl who sucks off the GM

Baking and cooking is easy, but I do it the lazy way, using Crock Pots. You toss a roast, some veggies, seasoning and water into the pot and let it sit there for a couple hours, then just make some gravy and you're good. Crock pot Brownies and Cobbler are also a snap.

Honestly, so long as you can follow a recipe and throw something in an oven for the correct amount of time, baking is usually pretty easy. I definitely recommend it to anyone who shows even the slightest interest.

I used to make mochi a lot for my groups. If you have a little bit of time and an open space to powder them, they're a fun and unique snack to bring, and they're super easy to make.

This is the recipe I used btw

allrecipes.com/recipe/31400/chi-chi-dango-mochi/

Surprised no one has posted the screenshot of the woman who kept putting her breast milk into the food/drink of a man she likes.

I think it ended up to being almost a gallon of milk. Oh and he never knew.

Our DM's grandma makes catfish and greens. Feels like a Tyler Perry movie but less gay.

>some PB cookies
Why can you not get these ANYWHERE today, fuck.

Oh, yeah, somebody post the screencap. I need a good laugh.

Every Saturday I bake cookies. On Friday night I bring the dozen or so that are left for my gaming group. Then the next afternoon I bake a new batch.

my nigga

How about oatmeal chocolate chip? That is the kind I make. They are 1/3 chocolate by volume. My friends love them.

>tfw baking scottish shortbread for your players with an old family recipe

Feels good.

I occasionally have a crock-pot full of spicy chili con carne for my players.

they never take any though so I end up eating pretty good for the rest of the week.

>That DM that makes Cosmic Brownie milkshakes for the group

Recepie PLS!
I need to torture my group with it.

just make em! one of the simpler things to bake.

Aren't those really healthy?

Those are my favorite though :(

as I recall, it's primarily just pulverized Cosmic Brownie. that's the point

chili and character sheets just seems like a bad combo. soda is bad enough.

Yes.
I can allready hear their screams.

I keep up-to-date sheets digitally, and laminate hard copies

my old high school was replacing it's lamination machine and I got the old one and a shit-load of film free

On of the female players in my Group had baked cookies formed like the Faces of our Characters and drawed their faces on it with frosting. I dont remember the Story that well, something about a visit to a opera and some kidnapped Singers... If I remember correctly, the other Players that had found a tavern full of assasins and worse, and than accidently burned it down... Cookies and Fire, Friends,Cookies and Fire...

/fit-bro here

My lgs has this person. She's a little chubby, not overly so funny enough, but very cute in the face. DESU fan, she'd be downright hot if she lost 25-30lbs. She does it for her husband but the batch is always enormous so there's always leftovers. She comes around to the tables offering the cookies.

Kills my gains.

That feeing when looking at my shaker full of BCAAs and I see her bringing over the plastic tupperware full of cookies.

I want em but I can't. See everyone else chowing down on those cookies with big smiles... ...

Gotta keep my eyes on the prize. I can't break now.

>lamination machine
neat.

First thing I thought of as well...

stop doing this. just ignore them.

Came to post this

yeah.
it's old, and the laminates come off sometimes, but it gets the job done...usually.

Sounds like a best girl

Seems like I'm the only person who likes oatmeal raisin cookies and black licorice. I don't get it, they're delicious.

What does Veeky Forums think of potato candy?

That's cool. You can have my share.

Until your innards explode out of your eyeballs, sure.

What now?

It's what poor people make when they can't afford good candy.

>potato candy
>not good
what crack are you smoking, and can you keep it away from me?

Looks good, but got the sensation i would get tooth rot from just one

It's potato, powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla to taste. What do you think?

You gonna make it brah.

Breast milk tastes like slightly sweeter skim milk. No one wouks be able to tell if it was added to food instead of cows milk.

Sounds disgusting, what are they like?

>cookies
Homemade cheesecake senpai

>Oh and he never knew.
Maybe he just never said anything because it was his fetish.

When I host the dnd sessions i like to prepare theme appropriate meals. Often a stew i'll throw into the slow cooker the night before or selection of salami, hard cheese, rye bread and dried fruits. Done a big roast a couple of times for weekend long sessions we used to do.

Dig out the wooden plates and utensils i use for reenactment so we can basic larp it for lunch/dinner.

How many smug images have that girl? I swear I have seen like 4 depictions of her

Fucking doppelgänger
I'll fight you for the licorice and cookies

>She often brings leftovers
>Tasty as fuck
>Always gives me the shits

I can't say no.

>dozen cookies left after 6 days
>probably not even fat

Nigga get out

I like oatmeal raisin cookies, but not licorice. Where do I fit in?

It depends on the person, I guess?

At its core, it's a mashed potato mixed with powdered sugar rolled over a thin layer of peanut butter (I prefer creamy but I've known people who like crunchy in their potato candy), then cut up into segments.

I and my entire family enjoy the heck out of it and often have it as a treat made for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Though, many of us are of Scotts-Irish decent so that may have something to do with it.

user, I think you're being poisoned.

I work at a cheese shop and can usually bring home some smaller and misshapen bits of cheese so I've brought those to our DnD sessions lately to share. It's pretty fun and Cheese platters are super easy to prepare/easy to snack on while playing.

Here ya go

But user, I'm a boy!

Well, he DID lose 30 pounds.

Uwotm8

horse semen

No, he's not

The horse doesn't look into it at all

Ew. Single mom milk. Smells like entrapment and desperation.

You sound, and act like, a bitch.
Eat the fucking cookie, then run that shit off brah. One or two cookies is just 45 minutes with your weight vest on, going at easy 5.5 MPH pace.
Man up. Bitch.

Slav please go

>that girl who makes really shitty food and brownies for your group

Would have been top waifu material if she was any good at cooking

You get good by being shit for a while. My little brother used to try to bake for my group by eyeballing ingredients, which is a terrible idea because surprise surprise, baking is basically chemistry.

He eventually got good though, and now brings in ridiculous shit for his current group of high school kids every week, looks like a blast.

>tfw both groups you play with turn D&D night into feast.

>like potato candy makes me a slav.
Well, looks like I need to work on my squat.

>girl

Confusing and arousing. What.

The trash, user. The trash.

Dude. When you're at 8% and your goal is 5% or lower for a show, a cookie kills it.

Get on my level you muppet.

We don't have those things in Slavlandia.

Don't have it over here. I once tried American potatoes and guess what - they are sweet. How the hell do you even have a single non-obese person over there?

The best thing you can do with a potato is to hollow it out, fill it with cut pre-fried bacon bits, soft cheese, parsley and fried onions, then cover it with tinfoil and bake in coal. Me and my group game outdoors during summer and this is the perfect snack. Shame I have to sell my dacha.

>implying she isn't mixing her blood into the cookies to cast a spell on you

Every well-formed group has one. She's fat, ugly, has pink hair... but at least sge can bake

>That host that beats the vegan player to death with an iceberg lettuce

>girl(male)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPvsNQg-ak

You sound like a shitty person to hang out with.

I bake all the time. Not always appreciated though.
Making Red velvet cupcakes with Butter cream frosting and Vanilla Cupcakes with a peach frosting for work sunday.
Last time I baked I made Mini keylime pies and Mini Cheesecakes with Cherries on top.
Everyone told me at work they loved Key lime pies, but the cheese cakes I brought on a whim disappeared in the first hour. (I brought 36 of both)

Sounds hot desu.

Stay strong brah you don't need it

Nein zey ar mine

>a bodybuilder that plays D&D
What are the chances?

user how would you even --
Never mind.

Okay so real talk, can I impress my new boyfriend by making his group some good pies?

I've never played D&D but it looks fun so he invited me to sit in on the next session. I'm just worried about bothering them.

Cheesecakes would be more effective