Whats would your party be like as little girls?

Whats would your party be like as little girls?

Worthless

Dead.

>Be me
>Friends bored and need a new campaign to kill time
>random drunk friend suggest we play as lolis
>I kid you not he actually said it
>DM is bored, so whynot.jpeg
>we all start out as loli witches out of pure stupidity
>end the campaign by murdering everything with tentacles

Probably how it was in real life
Getting lewd with my besties!

I can't speak for the rest of the party, but for my living-impaired wizard...

Pretty much.

Also why is rogue the only non-caster present?

Still trapped in Mexican Nockoff Dark Souls.

It was supposed to be a casters-only party, but the Rogue snuck in.

Pissed of that not only are they now animals, they're also little girls.

Wait.

Note to self: make a wizard fun house where each room is a different polymorph trap

Probably a lot less grumpy & edgy but also a lot less skilled and not very good at opening heavy steel-clad dungeon doors...

Just imagine a traumatized bard's account on that group

>Be me, a bard doing bard thing for coin and cleavage
>friend tells me there were little girls leaving the village
>bored.jpeg
>given a quest to report all "unusual activities" involving said girls
>Need coin for cleavage, so I go
>end up almost dying from tentacles as a few little girls in revealing outfits prance about near the god of the ends
>mfw they kill him
>mfw people remember I'm a bard and bribe me to make a song about the journey
>mfw I will only for cleavage

Highly disfunctional, and not able to accomplish anything?

Let's see, there's the bossy one, the well-meaning spaced out one, the slob and her uptight OCD twin, the lazy one, the confused panicky one, and the alien who was never that age to begin with, but is willing to pretend as hard as she can, even if she's not really sure what that involves.

Argh, we went from a superhero team into a silly slice-of-life anime where nothing happens.

Loli witches with tentacle rape magic wandering around rooms filled with polymorphic traps...

Sounds like a good time, who wants beer!

One of our older games that comes to mind is Princess. The trap would probably give a silent token 'oh no' and then accidentally have all the measurements already for their new dresses; the other two were already little girls.
In the one that is Sigil-ish, my scholarly elf wizard that is of course not an adventurer (field research in ancient evil temples doesn't count, honest) would be somewhat upset and nonplussed. And probably (correctly) blame the Fey. It'd get really weird if the succubus he's on business terms with had to deal with a tea party though.

pedoNEET

Extremely confused:
Last session saw them as "yoofs" in a quest for boot polish as one of them was a stormboy wannabe that wanted to impress the drill boss by turning up for his interview with shining boots.

THAT BARD AINT WEARING PANTIES

Current party:
>Semi-psychotic leader of the local settlement, enforcing law with an iron fist
>Dominatrix madam of the local brothel/high class bar
>Doctor who is honestly done with all this shit, I mean seriously
>Stupid sexy gay driver and general free agent
>Sadomasochistic psychic freak

As little girls, we go full /d/ tier.

Assuming nothing else chances? Not much different, beyond looking cuter. The wannabe-dragon would be upset about being even more tiny and cute instead of big, scaly, and dangerous. The elf wizard would still fill that annoying know-it-all archetype, just possibly be cuter doing it. The mermaid swashbuckler would probably just be more amusing, and still dressed like she belongs in Rogue Trader. And the heavy metal skald who punches everything would be FAR more amusing as a cute girl instead of Nathan Explosion.

Anyone wanna bet a pint one of them ends up with an 18" dick by the end of the game?

She's a bard. What do you expect?

Smug turned up to 11.
Or rather to 774.

That depends on whether or not she's as supernaturally strong as she was.

Careful now, that can go a lot of ways.
Many of them quite unpleasant.

Thank the Pepe for greentexts and Veeky Forums ...
and lolis

I AM THE ONLY MALE IN MY PARTY

THE OTHER MALE GOT GENDERBENT, DUE TO SOME chaoslul

SEND HELP

More self restraint than an elf that's for sure.

>nechronica game currently

Me trying to protect my purity from the Bard

gonna need some storytime on this one

Probably with their parents before the lich turns them all into flesh ochre.

>Whats would your party be like as little girls?
>Whats would
>Whats

Dammit, Toki, stop trying to turn this game into Maid RPG, we already said no!

>Loli Feudal world guardsman, A boisterous and cocky knight who's just discovered explosives and lost an arm to an ork using them in melee
>his/her Comrade, a shy, stuttering superstitious squire loli
>the other player's conscripted, k pop loving sniper who is a bit mad the knight punched her for laughing at me about not knowing what the damn metal machines were, she's also cockney or something
> her techpriest banging companion who's...well pretty cool

fighting a bunch of orks

They'd probably look like little girls.
:^)

Man, I'm pretty sure one of the others are gonna yell at me for disclosin' it, BUT you can yell at me later, Dooden.

>campaign uses Grancrest system
>be alchemist dude
>only other dude in party is demon dude, other three in party are females
>party needs to go to forest in order to get into zombie camp
>forest turns out to be full of ~evil magic~
>bad shit happens in there, like everything on fire and more damage dealt, and other bad shit that happens to characters
>one guy mentions that rulebook has genderbending as a thing that can happen
>ooc everyone says it'd be funny if genderbending happens
>bad event time happens on demon dude
>ooc demon dude's player asks to get (gender)bent
>demon dude gets genderbent

was she cute

Did you snu-snu?

>Gunner
>Info Broker
>Mechanic
>Pilot/sniper
>Bounty Hunter
Bunch of tomboys with a nerd and a social butterfly for flavor.

Far too busty. Besides, (s)he's a demon.

I would sooner protect the loli empress in our party.

... what.

Joke's on you, the last group I was in had a party of all teenage girls that's close enough to little who wore plane engines on their legs and it was awesome.

I'd watch that anime.

I wager it's only 12"

The two guys become girls. One is rather annoyed, the other just kind of goes 'welp, more shit onto the pile.'
The other two members of the party are ALREADY horrible monstrosities turned into little girls.

Futurama reference.

> spoiler
Shit I'm curious now. Story?

why did you play strike witches user?

It's end up with the GM never doing it to me again as I go full blast stereotypical anime Loli.

It's adorable. Not that guy you asked though

The other guy is right, it's adorable. We were especially adorable.
But the main reason is that someone finished a character generator and then one thing led to another and I was lucky enough to get to the IRC quickly.

Oh, that. Yes, I remember that happening. I know we did strike witches in gurps a while back and it was... goofy.

Not the story you're looking for, but is pretty good.

I've heard good things, how does it play?

>that's close enough to little
Pretty sure the implication is pre-pubescent.

The feuded landgraves now end up on the street of their headless Mark. Their little war goes on without them while they try to survive it as one of the most powerless of individuals. Maybe they can find a way to persuade a way back to power or they will together, forge a friendship that can survive the test of steel and fire.

One thing for sure they will be adorable little spoiled brats coming to terms with reality.And rape.

I'd become a wizard who can only cast explosion once per day

>that's close enough to little
The Finnish girl was fucking stacked tho

It's not that exciting, honestly, since in both cases it was done before the game started and it's not THAT out there for the game anyways, considering it's AdEva.
One character is your usual Angel hybrid, except rather than being any sort of hybrid she's just a flat-out Angel, now in human form. Amusingly, the GM gave a description of her prior form a while back, which was rather similar to this creature from Magic...which wasn't released until months later
The other is...some sort of mashup of human girl and Angel soul or...something, it's weird, she's weird, and nobody knew what was going on until recently. But no, she was always both at once, and now she's both at once even more and we need to kill her, for the good of mankind.

Just one of the several reasons she was best girl.

Well were running Only War and fighting slanishi cultists. So probably even more completely and utterly fucked than we are already.

isn't that from a hentai artist?

We don't call those fun houses, user.

>"Actually like 100 years old" little girl vampire, the "straight man" type
>Little girl werewolf, the boisterous and belligerent one
>Little girl monk, the relaxed and chill one
>Little girl spy, "know-it-all" type
>Little girl doctor, black humor and passiveness towards death

Eh, I'd still play it. My character wouldn't actually change much besides the physiology, she'd be just as annoyed with her party members as before.

cute