Veeky Forums, I pose a simple question to you

Veeky Forums, I pose a simple question to you.

What flavor of "wizard that has a lot of minions" is the best? Necromancer? Demon Summoner? Maybe you're into the pseudo-science with golems and other alchemist stuff or something more obscure?

Cult leader wizard is the best flavor, because you can do a lot of fun stuff with it.

Chaos Wizard.

I have a personal fondness for people who crank out various models of golem on an assembly line and fashion their own personal army of automa.

I like abominations. It gives you a lot of variance to work with and I like the idea of a wizard twisting living beings into horrendous monsters if we're going for evil

Enchanter is underused

>Enchanter uses child soldiers

a necromancer that summons demons so they can be reanimated as super zombies

Why stick to one source of minions? Why not stack undead and mind control?

Cultists make the best wizard minions.

Caim was truly the greatest protagonist of all.

> In the sequel the villain of the first game has PTSD flashbacks of him.

Yes. Yes he fucking was.

Overlord.

>Turns down sister for dragon

Caim and Angelus had the purest love in all of gaming.

Evil Kung-fu master with a school of evilly trained Kung-fu mooks.

Wuxia is the best genre.

>Evil Kung-fu sorcerer

I forgot how awesome this is

pick related

Don't forget obligatory long ass fingernails and constantly denigrating the main characters while laughing at their feeble Kung Fu skills.

The best thing is when it turns out the villain's magic was actually a clever practical effect, showcasing both the villain's cunning and the heroes' quick thinking.

Just once I want to hear someone literally anywhere shout "The wizard's Kung-fu is stronger!" in a genuinely worried voice.

Enchanter / thrallherd, everything is your minion