Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Octogenarian Edition
Have you ever played an elderly character? Does he/she know kung-fu?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYvzKWNmZbg
app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4911933/
spheresofpower.wikidot.com/hedgewitch
youtube.com/watch?v=PtHugtXVWlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My older character is a 30 year old Christmas Cake

PUELLA LIBRAM GREENTEXT: TECHNICALLY SESSION 1

Lots to cover this time, because there was out of session IC during the week to cover Sigmund joining and the party meeting up!

>Cashmere and Gloriana get off the ship with the dead captain
>Follow rumors to a very seedy tavern called the Inn Between
>The grizzly Sigmund is also coincidentally here, drinking and flirting
>Gloriana has absolutely zero subtlety after being told to keep a low profile
>Cashmere and Gloriana get hit on by a local noble, boasting about his family's improved mines and clearly wanting to get in their pants
>Meanwhile, a redhead waitress offers Sigmund a 'reward' if he breaks up a fight in the bar
>He's stuck in unarmed combat with two thugs, until it gets broken up by the huge half troll matron arriving
>The thugs were related to the noble, and they're all sent off. The noble asks Cashmere and Gloriana to follow but Cashmere gives him a cold rejection.
>Overhearing that Sigmund is a Nightwalker, they invite him back to their table, and Cashmere offers healing
>Gloriana says Cashmere's healing made her sick last time, Cashmere huffs and says that's normal because of the miasma and all magic healing has that disadvantage--
>Gloriana heals Sigmund, corruption-free. Cashmere is rekt.
>The waitress also notices and pulls Gloriana upstairs to beg her to heal the madness from her father, since Gloriana has the gift to cure corruption
>Gloriana turns on the charm and and comforts waitress with a pure hug
>Meanwhile, Cashmere and Sigmund are alone at the table. She awkwardly tries to probe into his background and character
>It develops into an tense verbal standoff of city girl vs country bumpkin, quips being traded like fire, and somewhere along the way Sigmund signs himself onto the party to prove his point
>Just at the peak of the tension, Gloriana arrives to interrupt and defuse the hostility!
>Sigmund probably won though
>The party agrees to visit the Martel Mines to heal the waitress' father...

>They make their way to the mines, Sigmund is uncomfortable because they dressed him up in smart clothes and combed his hair
>Gloriana cure the waitress' crazed father and donates 5 gold to them to have a good life
>But footsteps approach from outside - it's Lysander!
>He tells them of trolls in the mines, which spurs the party - especially Gloriana - into action
>Outside, they see a strange creature in the distance, howling to the moon and a cross between minotaur, displacer beast and manticore.
>They try and avoid conflict, heading to the mine, and are about to argue with the guard when they're shot down by crystal spikes from the beast 150ft away
>The group tries to engage, but next volley instantly downs Lysander and wounds Gloriana, so the party decides to bail for the mines as Sigmund covers them
>In the mine, they heal up and decide to go deeper, since come tomorrow the Martel guards will lock down the mine, this may be their only chance to investigate
>This happens
>The hawk's name is Worchestershire
>Eventually they find the trolls, though!
>Behind them is a shivering naked clown
>Cashmere is only saved from becoming mincemeat by two trolls rolling nat 3s
>Lysander punches a hole in one of them with lightning
>Cashmere pulls her dress up and rubs Sigmund's rifle on her thighhighs to enchant it with Bane
>With their powers combined, they shoot down the last troll and scare the third off
>They rush to Bonbon for post-LOGS healing

Reposted from last thread in case interested user is still around.
The tl;dr version then
>Character is a former slave
>Was used for lots of different things, including sex and breeding
>Got over the worst of his trauma, but still flinches at the noise and sight of chains and sleeps with his back to the wall, away from any doors
Honestly, the backstory is a lot more dark every time I look over it. I'd really love the chance to move the character away from that.

>He tells them of trolls in the mines, which spurs the party - especially Gloriana - into action
>especially Gloriana

Why contain it? Make it MORE excessive and sexually dark, user.

Sad thing is Gloriana failed every attack roll she made that fight
All two of them

I've considered it.
Racial alter self opens a lot of doors, after all. How else would he get the idea to use it to alter his sex?

So what would /pfg/ consider to be a good, memetic Starfinder campaign?

Eclipse Phase-tier transhumanism, with a lot more thought put into having the world make more sense.

>the PC's did Roswell

Helping a good drow daughter succeed her evil mother's rule of a massive asteroid city. To do this, they must travel the galaxy, destroy her allies, while recruiting their own, in preparation for the final showdown.

In the end, they were bamboozled, the daughter is no better than the mother, but the daughter is no fool and does her best to not make the players an enemy.

You know, you could also arrange for that wrestling match, win, be the one tie her up, and then carry her around over your shoulder while she's still half-naked from grappling as your impromptu penalty for losing.

What do you think doesn't make sense, user?

>Futurama the Campaign

That's a good campaign right there, I'll be honest. Gets the PCs moving towards goals right off the port.

>Cashmere pulls her dress up and rubs Sigmund's rifle on her thighhighs to enchant it with Bane

Steaking of starfinder, anyone have the pdf yet? Will it also be supported by the trove?

user. Plz. user stahp.
I've already considered that too.

A nobody suddenly inherits captaincy of a pirate starship from a missing parent, and has to scramble to recruit a crew and try to learn the ins and outs of the business before that missing parent's old enemies come after them.

Basically just the plot to Miniskirt Space Pirates, but more dramatic

>anyone have the pdf yet?

It's not even out until August!

While it's not a mechanical requirement for Silksworn, it's being flavored that Cashmere has to touch or activate the relevant fancy clothes she's wearing to use her spells or focus powers.

I'm sure she's glad transmutation is footwear and that her fiat'd conjuration panties give her no melee touch abilities

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll take the opportunity to complain about your knots being subpar until you use it as a reason to gag her, after which she might continue squirming until you use a firm grip on her red hair to make her hold still.

But the panties are so cute~
She should show them off more!

Reminds me of Traveller campaigns. Someone inherits a crew and needs to get somewhere. A group of different strangers also need a ride to that location and have the skills to help the new ship owner get there.

Hilarity ensues.

Can someone redpill me on Avowed? I've heard it's something like Warlock but I'm unsure of all of the changes it's made.

>no melee touch abilities

YET.

>Conjuration touch abilities

Like what?

>Start with normal Pathfinder rules on a backwater planet. Barbarians find a strange "temple" in the hills.
>It's a starship and they find some kind of records letting them know of civilization beyond the stars
>The PCs also set off some kind of signal beacon that brings a big hostile force down on their planet
>They escape with a few family members and friendly NPCs just in time before the enemy fleet blockades their homeworld
>Have to make it to friendly territory
>Decorate the bridge as if it's a throne room, with monster skulls and tapestries and such

Off the top of my head: Touch range dimensional anchor or banishment effect.

healing

I do believe we've got a plan going.

And this is your campaign theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=MYvzKWNmZbg

Avowed's co-writer here. Basically every Warlock ability is in the Avowed (though buffed in many cases), but they learn more invocations I mean clauses, choose a 4e/5e style pact source and get class features based on that, and gain shapes on a seperate side progression.

Hi!
In April Avowed, was it intended that while Clipping Error turns you incorporeal, incorporeal's base rules only let you sink 5ft into the ground at most, so the clause's secondary effect can only ever boost you ten feet upwards?

Pretty similar to the Warlock I know then. Any idea where they are on a tier list? Purely in relation to combat though.

Tier 2 or 3.

>tier list
>Purely in relation to combat

I don't think tiers mean what you think they mean, user

app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4911933/

Threw this together quick so I wouldn't run out of time, thoughts?

One, that's not how tiers work. Two, they're decent at combat if you don't invest in the fighting options (and it's VERY possible not to, considering how many out-of-combat things they can choose to do), and great at blasting or single-target elimination (though rarely both on the same character) if you choose to focus on the blasting. Still,10d6 targeting Touch AC out to 60 feet isn't TERRIBLE at 19th level. Not great, but it lets you do more damage than an equally non-combat-focused Alchemist, and that's a good baseline to have.

Well if I get in the game with you then both of our characters can be manhandled by thick and strong tank hands.

8/10 would see to it that Ms. Spider and her youngest safely arrive to their destination.

MUH FETISH

Thank the Gods I'm not too chivalrous for that.

I need a good "always on" class for a gestalt, prefer some strong defenses or buffs.

>Gloriana heals Sigmund, corruption-free.

>She held his calloused hand. With a fervent thought and a silently mouthed prayer, Gloriana invoked the Dead God's Light, the glorious, celestial power of Fallen Iono. She felt it first in her chest, a swelling, blissful warmth, the memory of her mother's embrace, her grandfather's tales, every meal with her sisters and ride with her brothers, the light of the Sun beaming upon the meadow where she walked with her Father, the glimmers of Iono's rays peaking through the trees where she met with her betrothed before they were wed, her mentor's smile, and the sunrise on the morning she swore her sacred vow. The warmth built, and she felt it coursing through her, towards her outstretched hand, towards the kind stranger. The euphoria was overwhelming, and as the presence flowed from her hand into Sigmund's, she quivered and sighed with contentment, aglow with divine satisfaction as her hand was aglow with Iono's Sacred Light.

hedgewitch!

I think the grammar could use some fixing, but this is a certified cutie. I want to impale her on my dick.

Paladin for something CHA-based? Divine Grace, several immunities, Lay on Hands, and Smite for when the bad guy merits a damn good thrashing?

>Shortsighted healer qt who just wants to help others
10/10 would knight for.

I want to protect her smile and squeeze her neck

Acceptable, but I'm not familiar with the class, can you lay out some basics for me?

Perhaps doable but I'm not really going for a divine bent... but there's no denying it's a strong option. It'd also have to be an anti paladin.

And she loves Sword lords! Easy shipping here, SHIP IT. Who gets to hold her hand and describe a sunset to her?

build your own midcaster, spheres edition.

pick two "traditions" or (archetypes occasionally) and pick spheres to build up a 2/3 caster-like class. I'm a fan of Herbalism tradition, and entropic sage. or font of inspiration and triple goddess.

spheresofpower.wikidot.com/hedgewitch

Hah, good to see some like minded individuals. We'll see the results next week. Hopefully all goes well ;3

And if not...well, there's always PMs

Mah knigghas.

What if she's romanced by an at-first chivalrous knight, only for him to turn out to be a sadistic anti-paladin? This is definitely my fetish.

Last case scenario. If it comes down to it.

>all these people applying to overlewd with humans
But why?

Only antipaladin in blingmaker's a chick.
>inb4 we see a surge of like a dozen grapple-focused antipaladins

My money's on "wanna bang the hot monstergirls"

I kinda want to apply as a Big Dick Lizard, personally.

But why would you do that when you can BE the hot monstergirl?

So it's going to either be
>GM has antipaladins bang the party of hot monstergirls
or
>GM runs hot monster girls for a party of antipaladins to bang

Out of curiosity, does anyone know a way to make counter-attacks, probably through AoO, when an opponent misses you in melee?

Even better, be the hot monstergirl that bangs other hot monstergirls.

One of us, one of us, one of us!

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

The monstergirls rule over the antipaladins and kobolds and shit, but is where the lewd's at.

We might all be wrong.
Anybody got the 411 on the GM's magical realm?

When you're level 1 AND gestalt, that bonus feat can make all the difference between having fun and 'your full build doesn't come online for one and a half months'

It's Maximum Sleep.

But it misses the whole point
Shit most of the apps aren't even Evil, it's just Lawfags.

Yeah, I had the option to go human and make the build come online, but I said "fuck it" and went with the race I wanted to play as. I'll just have to wait till level 3...

...and?
It's not exactly like we know his deal as well as, say, SwimmingEagle.

Stanislaw and Gregori both seem like they're lined up to be swordlords.

WWW's app time is almost up!

I need my underwear status report!

H..hey, I'm evil alright and not lawful! That counts? Right...?

Out of curiosity, if Paladins are supposed to uphold the laws of their deity, why doesn't their alignment have to be restricted to whatever their deity is?

>Shit most of the apps aren't even Evil, it's just Lawfags.
NEW META IS KNIGHT META

And who was doing knight meta before it was cool?
Shit, he played us like a damn fiddle!

This is going to be the LE party
how the fuck does gestalt even work with monster classes? The maximum level on deathless ghost / wraith is 3 / 4.

Let's look at his track record...
>Slender shonen knightaboo
>Angry bara knightaboo
>Wrestling heel knightaboo
>Bara dragon bancho
>Creepy rapist wizard
Granted he rarely puts any lewd at all into his apps, but still.

Well, if I'm in it not everyone will be LE. That being said, it would work like multi-class gestalt. Once you finish leveling one up lets say Wraith at level 4, then at 5th level you take a normal class as a level 1 class.

Yeah that's what I thought, sounds so fucked though
>Wraith 4 / Incanter 5 / Cleric 1
T-t-triple class dorifting!

>ghosts
Is that even balanced with 25 PB? Incorporeal undeads only have 4 stats instead of 6.

Because they serve Law and Good first, their god second.

Probably not, but it seems we're here to have more fun than the mechanical aspects of the game.

Do we really know any GM's magical realm?
I mean even when someone advertises dragon-girls or monster-girls or whatever, there's no guarantee.

Why is it hard to find to find quality rat/mice girls?

It's easier to find the furry art and I'm okay with that though I think is this crazy sexnazium game if some rando GM would be okay with furries.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtHugtXVWlI

shhhhhhhhh

The new Raprat looks great

DSP monster classes literally work exactly the same as normal classes. The ONLY extra requirement is that you have to take the first level in your monster class at level 1.

Sorry about that. No, the intention is that you sink at the maximum fall speed possible. Our bad, we should be able to put up an updated PDF.

SMASH THE R@T

What sort of build would you make for a gnoll for Overlewd?

Okay, I'm actually curious now. What do you know that we don't?
Is it literally just monstergirls? Is that all?

SPLAT
THE
RAT

>What do you know that we don't?
nothing.

no ron