Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What's the sauciest romance you've ever had in a game? What's the sauciest romance you WANT to see in a game?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Anyone want some build advice?

If PLD suddenly had an opening, would you accept the invite?

>Sauciest ever seen
Never have I ever seen a real romance in a game! Sad.

>Sauciest I want to see
Andrik X Branwen.

Eh. I can see why someone might be interested in seeing more guides for 3PP stuff they like to use, but writing an extensive guide for 3PP material doesn't seem worth the trouble when you consider how much more research you have to do versus for a guide on 1PP stuff and how much less other people will use the guide.

Food for thought, /pfg/
If appearance were part of Charisma in some way or another, the objectively more aesthetically appealing female form would, objectively, convey higher average and maximum Charisma for females above males, in humans.

The fact that this doesn't happen implies what a sane person already knows: appearance is not a stat, it's made-up and roleplayed to, and should never be done otherwise.

>absence of evidence is evidence of absence
I'm not saying I disagree that appearance is dumb, but (you) are pretty dumb too.

Purely theoretical, but, how do I make the following combination work, assuming normal WBL, the build starting at level 9, and I've got a lenient GM who allows all N. Jolly Kineticist stuff?

Legendary Kineticist (Dark Elementalist, Elemental Scion of Void, Kinetic Duelist) // Slayer (Spiritslayer)

user, I'm gonna do it: I'm gonna look at Strange Magic 1 and write a guide for it, because AFAIK, NOBODY has ever written a guide for them despite EZG giving them a top ten on their 2014 list of best picks. I'm gonna take a look at it because I'm getting bored of Path of War and Psionics and Spheres of Power and I need DIFFERENT stuff

>objectively more aesthetically appealing female form

Your post falls apart here. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That's fully obtainable though. How do you know I don't have one?

sure, but I doubt I'd be able to play unless everyones schedule changed

There is no objectivity for something that is subjective. Stop trying.

No, Vult is a shitter and there's a reason I didn't apply

>sauciest romance you've ever had in a game
the closest I ever got to actually roleplay out so far was my half-elf getting his skinny ass pinned to a bookshelf

You're right. Women are really, really cute. It's like magic.

I dunno, I like the characters and all and the logs have taught me new fetishes I didn't know I had but I don't know if I could fit another game into my schedule.

>bored of PoW and Psionics and SoP

I envy you. I haven't gotten bored of them because I haven't been able to get any group I play in to use them, except for ones that just fall apart after two sessions.

Magic, user. I ain't gotta explain shit.

>the spoiler

Sounds hot, were you cute and were they cute?

>What's the sauciest romance you WANT to see in a game?

The sauciest I, personally want?

loving and caring handholding

Why would you EVER go Dark Elementalist. It's a straight down grade.

It ended as expected. Barbarian Snu-Snu

I've digged through and poked through all of those systems, and I know the mechanics inside and out. What I want is new stuff. It's why I'm gonna look into a new game using the stuff in the "Strange Magic" tab of the Spheres of Power wiki

I want gentle femdom followed by cuddling.

Who are you user, I want to flex my dom game.

Because it's cool? I like the idea of it, and I know Jolly has two feats that make it workable. I'm a shitter that likes shitty archetypes and I try to make them work.

Pic related?

Maybe they think it's cool?

If they wanted to play an upgrade they would probably play something other than kineticist.

I'm disappointed, I thought you were romancing the bookshelf.

PM Wubu for a consolation prize!

Well I was TRYING to romance the bookshelf for its sweet, sweet knowledge, but another PC had other plans.

I may never know.

I'm scared to say now.

Disappointing, absolutely disappointing. It sounded lewd

I mean it's a nice fluffy archetype. I like it and Cerbreal and the other mental stat kineticists, but they're downgrades by and large and kineticists need all the advantages they can get.

I think I know what jolly feats you're talking about, and they don't improve the situation a whole lot. A little, but not a lot.

And that's not even getting into the icky buisness of your party REEEEEEing at you smoking souls like a post sex cigar.

Do what I tell you to do user! You're being naughty!

I'll get made fun of though

yes ma'am

...That is kinda cool though, that mental image. Just getting someone's soul and smoking it like a cigarette.

c'mon, be gentler with the poor guy. You'll just drive him off like that.

Nah, if I wanted to gap to monster sex and transformation, I'd go re-download CoC or TiTS

It really is.

No! Imma do what I want!

Yeah but you also would've gotten pinned to the ground and ridden.

A Dark Elementalist would make for a really douchebag opponent, though, if he kills a party member or important NPC, because then the party will find it MUCH harder to resurrect that person

>I dunno, I like the characters and all and the logs have taught me new fetishes I didn't know I had but I don't know if I could fit another game into my schedule.

user, I'd encourage you to try. I'm always eager to make new friends, and I bet we could have a lot of fun together!

The sauciest romance I've ever had in a game is entirely in the heads of the elegan/tg/entlemen in this thread.

So if Wubu is actually a filthy slut, PDL is terrible degeneracy, and Overlewd is Overlewd, where can I get greentexts and logs for games that don't actually involve smut? Do they exist?

(sticks butt out at you)
thbbbt!

Probably Romance of the Righteous Kingdoms, Curse of the Lazy Throne, or Hell's Rebels.

Can't I just get a lap pillow?

Unfortunately the best of the latest batch of /pfg/ games was RotJR and they've stopped posting greentexts because people here couldn't help themselves from shitposting 24/7.

>Romance of the Righteous Kingdoms
I thought that one was kill

>Curse of the Lazy Throne
That's still running?

>Hell's Rebel's
They share greentext from that one?

That sounds less like soft femdom and more like MOMMY

It's not as if PDL actually has an opening anyway, so why are you asking?

Wubu isn't a slut and Blingmaker isn't lewd, those are just memes.

Hell's Rebels doesn't count, it already crashed and burned because of 2hu.

Group B is still going strong!

Isn't Group A still happening?

There's Wild Weird West, 2nd session coming this week!

I promise you one thing, user. I will MAKE Blingmaker lewd. Those boys won't know what hit them, and that harlot Antoinette will wish she had thought of it first!.

Group A is still going strong. 2hu's pretty normal as a player.

Next game recruiting I'll apply with an older sister who had her younger brother lost by disease, or maybe an abusive dad. So she'll make it her mission to protect the smiles of all the cute twinky boys all you faggots keep making.

My games are pretty lukewarm, some flirting and sometimes a skirtchaser but no real romance.

>want to see

As I've only ever played Pathfinder in person, my level is probably about right if I want to be able to look my players in the eyes.

I want to get into playing online though,
just kind of lost where to start.

>Blingmaker
>Not lewd

With the titty witch and Antoinette getting in? Doesn't seem likely. They're absolutely sluts, and Wubu had to know it too so she probably wanted the game to be lewd all along. Might not be a bamboozle but calling it non-lewd was still a lie.

For more evidence, I submit

I've never touched anything 3pp. There's alot of it out there, what are some good places to start?

Please do

I've heard it repeated many times that /pfg/ doesn't actually play the game, but I'll ask anyway...

Has anyone here played in a game that actually spanned more than 10 levels? Doesn't count if your GM awarded you a level after every session.

I've never played in a campaign that lasted more than four.

That's really cute. My dream app is an older brother who loved his little sister more than anything, even down to sharing embraces and more, and then lost her to a plague. I haven't spotted a good game to apply to with this concept yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open. I think it would be really neat to play a character that has such devotion and love for his family, you know?

What do you want to do?

This user is right. I will personally see to it that Andrik AND Kyras are both ravished before Book 1 is through. I might even start on the girls; traditions and morals don't apply to the truly magnificent!

1st - 14th, the campaign concluded afterwards

Well, I'm in a game where we're level 11 right now! Things have been bumpy and /pfg/ would probably REEEE at the optimization levels, but it's still been fun.
No word on when I get my full attack privileges back yet

/pfg/, will internet strangers get sleazed out if my character is a cannibal and likes to cuddle with his dead sister's skull at night? I'm thinking about future apps.

Yeah, I played an AP through to the end IRL.

So wait, you actually are planning on making Blingmaker lewd? I thought you said you weren't gonna.

No he's not. He's crashed every game he's been in.

Man if the mechanics weren't so shit I'd try to apply as a Magical Child vigilante human male. Full on frilly fluffy pink dresses, that he absolutely hates but its the only way he can fight evil so he puts up with it.

I remember that group.

>All the guys got a waifu and the Barbarian lost her husbando so that she could be the reader's waifu.

How did everything go so right?

I mean, you can still do that, because Transformation Sequence is a social talent. You just can't write Magical Child in your class line, but you can still be a magical "girl".

>REEEEE at the optimization levels

Are you that faggot with a 1d3+1 touch attack at level eleven? Playing a Promethean Alchemist? With no full-BaB Martial character in the party?

The fuck

How are you still alive

As the Divinely Inspired, I am authorized to enforce lewdness against all lesser beings, regardless of their consent or their will, user.

So did you pick Andrik and Kyras because they hit you in the fetish? Or were there other reasons?

I want to get into the Vigilante class, but I just can't. It always manages to feel out of place in any game I think about applying to one with. How do I remedy this? How can I fluff a Vig to be a better fit for most games?

A thought occurs.

Kind of an obvious one in retrospect, but one that you might not think about.

'Squeezing' is not in fact actually 'squeezing' in any way shape or form. Like, a Medium creature 'squeezes' to get into a space two and a half feet wide, and for most Mediums that'd constitute standing sideways at most. Unless you're like, a gelatinous cube that takes up their entire space.

So Squeezing is a sort of 'combat squeeze' rather than an actual one. A space that's too small to comfortably fight in, not necessarily be in or move through.

I want to go to my D&D game one state over with my friend, foolishly trust her bitter rival - and our DM - to serve my drink spiked with something, make a fool of myself in the game, get captured by monsters, then be taken to the DM's aftergame RP session and physically violently hurt for hours! Then dumped on the sidewalk the hotel my friend and I were staying at, barely able to walk, as a message to her! Because she always has the wrong idea about us and her! And then my friend helps me bandage up and feeds me cookies!

Transformation Sequence is now a social talent, anyone can take it as of Blood of the Beast.

>tfw you just found out about Blingmaker today
>tfw you have a character that needs shit tons of time and money to make effective

Fuck

What makes it feel out of place?

Be a Warlock instead! They can even have an asshole, wisecracking familiar that gets off on their suffering!

Where can i find the whole version of this campaign? I keep finding it every once and a while but i can never remember the name it goes by so i can check back.

I kind of want to hook up with your group, user. They sound sexy as fuck.

Well then. How young can I get away with being while still not being young enough to classify for a lower age category?

Charisma is force of presence. Darth Vader unmasked is an example of a character with high CHA but poor looks. It's about how easy it is for you to persuade others, not how aesthetically pleasing you are.

So what are some acceptable familiars that aren't in mainline books printed before the Strategy Guide?

Hey now, it at least adds my Int mod, so I have that going for me.

>how are you still alive?
We have a summoner. Contrived bullshit immunities of both my homunculus and our Dhampir have cockblocked the AP at several turns. Also the Summoner has a cohort, to make up for it being a 3-PC party and to go with how she is rebuilding the noble house she got kicked out of previously.

LoBaF. Just ask the GM, he'll probably repost them for you.

You were never going to make it in user sorry, it was just background for shitting NE sluts with husbandos.

People forget because it's been a long time, but Darth Vader is no joke one of the coolest fictional villains of all time. Seriously.

Arabian nights had its first game?
Fuck, I can't believe I missed the greentext.
Anything good?

>1d3+1+int mod touch attack
>once a round
>at level 11

/pfg/ is gonna fucking crucify you m8, even Kineticists have better damage than that.

>PDL is terrible degeneracy

How do you figure? As I recall, we fight monsters and investigate strange happenings. Hardly the stuff of smut novellas!

I like the idea of playing somebody with a secret identity but somehow in an actual game it always comes off rubbing me the wrong way, maybe because it requires more work to fix into the setting if it's going to be sensible.

Okay, I'll have to pester him later.

Nah, they're a regular here. We understand their pain.

Manticore rape, complete with a flashback to parental childhood rape

>still haven't read the guide

I usually just go improved and get a Ratbro, though I rarely get to play.