CYOAs

Let's have fun, 'kay?

May as well repost it. Just got back home.

No, he's just naturally stupid/cringy.
I think a lot of people overestimate how bad it is to deal with something once a week/year. I was kind of intending a lot of people to just pick level 3 in strength/scales or breath and then just metaphorically take the trash out once a week by picking enemies weak to their combat style.
Actually, I think that NEETdom is something which we should all aspire to, but I wanted people to have to work for it a little because I always enjoyed a good challenge in my CYOAs.

My next CYOA is going to be an academy CYOA that gives you lots of powers for nothing, so hopefully it won't fuck up too badly. Although you'll have to balance your academics/new powers with romances instead of just getting handed both, so who knows. I honestly just don't have it in me to make something with no bite or experimentation to it.

Yo, anyone who's read the Necromancer CYOA, can you clarify this option for me? Does the number of attacking undead apply to undead Companions? What about any undead that might be summoned by necromancer Companions?

>Sacrifice is the exception to this rule
How? You can just choose neither? Seems counter-intuitive but I don't know what else it could be.

What is your favorite CYOA?

Selfless Life
Selfish Eagle (time travel is cool)
Selfless Little Girl
Selfish Wizzie
Selfless Mai Waifu (although my motives are not selfless, if everyone had their waifu they would be happier and that would mean I would be exposed to a lot less fucked up shit)
Selfless Tubes (fuck viruses and global electricity is awesome)
Selfish Space BB
Selfless Slam Jam
I really don't want either for King Guy, but I guess I'd go for selfless because fuck being in charge of something like that
Both for sacrifice sound bad. If I were the god of a pocket dimension I would inevitably fuck it up. I also don't really care for saving the world, as it is at least. But I guess I'd pick selfless anyway because muh trippy time loops life is now the twilight zone.

>get rewarded for not wanting to be loved
Thank you!

The Village, Stardust, or Necromancer. Time of Troubles is actually my favorite though if it just had the tiniest bit more descriptions on your wives/companions it'd be my GOAT.

>Wait a month for Italics to post Pokemon Personified Plus+
>They instead post an entirely different CYOA.
It hurts.

As long as he lives, there is hope. Hope for a world where he doesn't set deadlines for himself. What a strange and wondrous land that will be.

I'm am an emotionless robot and can only base the worth of a CYOA by how much power it gives me.

Conduit, Stardust, The summoner one, Magic returns, Space Refugee

Sorry I meant

This is why /pol/ is taking over Veeky Forums fyi

?????

/pol/ is too lazy to read anything that doesn't have pictures of anime girls

>can be a nazi
>enemies include liberals, poor people, jews
>trying to act in non-selfish way either doesn't work or outright destroys hordes
/pol/ pls go

HUSBANDO CYOA WHEN

Never.

Be gone foul creature of the abyss! Have at you! Go back whence you came!

Where's my tall muscular vampire-werewolf husbando with a 12" cock CYOA? Are youu boys too afraid to make real men in your CYOAs?

Just for you, I'm going to cobble together one, because your boring meme is so convincing.

I'm also never going to release it.

Must be time to work on waifu cyoa!

If I wasn't too lazy I'd make a CYOA with the most unappealing husbandos possible.

So you would include yourself?

A fedora tipper would come as standard, yes.

Archetype:
>HikkiNEET Dragon
Hoards:
>Cornucopia
>Cold Fusion Microreactor
>Holodeck
Dragon Powers:
>Sound Element
>Immortality Level 2
>Form Level 1
Boons and Drawbacks:
>Middle of Nowhere
>Cave
Public Unrest:
>Level 2 (ignored due to Middle of Nowhere)
Enemies:
>THAT Guy (level 0)
>The Enterprisers (level 3)

I'll give the Enterprisers my cold fusion reactor in lieu of the holodeck, since they'll accept something of similar value. That leaves me with unlimited electricity, food, water, and a holodeck inside a cave in the middle of nowhere. THAT Guy won't be an issue since I'll never interact with real people. I can live whatever life I please through holograms, forever and without bother.

We could start collecting selfies and biographies of random posters in this thread, then cobble them together into the CYOA all the shitposters obviously wanted.
Husbandos, total lack of need to put in effort to have people talk about one, comfy/shut-in CYOAs and low power levels.

Does the moon crash immediately upon me gaining these things or do we have time? Because I'm fairly sure so long as I pick the option that gives humanity lightspeed travel, we'd be able to get almost everyone off this rock before it fell.

I'm a massive narcissist so I've been wanting this for a while. There's so little competition in these threads.

Italics posted a remake to Dusk City Troubles CYOA two threads ago.

Italics Deadline = Said Deadline Date + 1-2 Months + 4 Days = Day the CYOA is released.

What do we need, then, besides someone who's experienced enough with some kind of image editor that they can whack it together in five minutes and pretend they don't really care?
Selfie, age, hobbies, occupation (or years as NEET), favorite food, favorite kind of benis in anus , ideal date and of course an edge-dripping tagline written by the user themselves.
Anything else?

Am I missing something here or is kaleidoscope basically 'you become god'? Like, you can just summon demonbane to take care of the entities and then go do...whatever. Since you're fucking omnipotent.

You don't have to pick either of the "sacrifice" options

>No big cocked bara men

Hello SDA

Apparently the purpose of this was to try and see what people with choose when classical options are presented, but with their drawbacks massively highlighted instead of their benefits. We've agreed that some of these options fit this prospect (Otaku, Innocent, Adventurer, Socialite), but the others aren't.

How would you change them so that the theme is "massively emphasize the drawbacks of the classical option" instead of a more arbitrary flaw, but while still making them meaningful to choice (i.e. most people won't give a shit if, as the inventor, "you wouldn't get recognition for your inventions" etc.)

How do you distinguish it is SDA?

It's just random undead dudes, user. You're overthinking it.

Best CYOA update when?

I think it just meant your starting undead troops that you bought. It's a pretty low tier threat if I remember correctly.

Oh, durf.

You meant the long needed husbando CYOA?

I agree!

>Yaoi
>Uses Venus symbol

Senpai... Just because it's not pointed up and to the right, does not make it a Venus symbol.

fuggg you're right

>Wants a husbando CYOA
>Just doesn't make a copy of Picking-A-Goddess except with male Gods.

If you lose Dragon Blood, say to the Succubus, does it come back over time or is it gone for good?

Also, how and what is 'intercepted' enemies.

If you really want a husbando that much, you can have me.
You've been waiting for almost a matter of years by now, right?

>No Komeido Doragon

I-is that really you user-kun

Can you steal hoards from another DragoNEET?

Grainy webcam snapshots in the dark are the best proof of identity.

No timestamp
You are LYING to me

Yep. You decide if you want to sacrifice your powers periodically to save the world if need be, sacrifice the world to become a God, or do neither and just let your choices stand.

>Yaoi poster ruins /cyoag/
>We turn into /soc/

Who is the authorfag that can save /cyoag/?

>trying to act in non-selfish way either doesn't work or outright destroys hordes
I'll concede the first two, but do you know what a dragon is?

>save /cyoag/
There is no power in this universe capable of saving this collection of degenerates.

It's probably not even a yaoi poster. As was mentioned before, it's probably just a spectacularly autistic 15 year old who thinks he's using reverse psychology in order to get people to post more waifu choosers to "show him".

Huh I didn't think it was changed.

Dusk City the original was 1 page long with 2 events.

Remake posted was 5 pages long with more events.

A hyperintelligent immortal lizard. Who could probably figure out that selling excess power from the microreactor would bring in a lot more money (read: bigger hoard) than not.

Nope, it is. Kaleidoscope is straight up "you win everything forever."

That's why I always refuse to pick that one. Or Power Manipulation, since that one just lets you steal the powers of every single parahuman, Endbringer, and Entity without even the most trivial challenge either. At least Alexandria requires you to nominally exert yourself, you know?

Idle selfie shitposting - bringing neckbeards multiple replies since time immemorial.

Not quite. They're also the metaphorical embodiments of greed, at least in Western mythology. Sharing your horde is antithetical to being a dragon. It's like pimping out your waifu.

>like pimping out your waifu
Flamewar in three, two, one...

hmmmmmmmmmm
6/10
you lose an entire point for having weeb poster behind you, otherwise 7/10.

>pimping out your waifu
stfu fag I'll pimp out your waifu

Reminds me, I'd love an expansion to the Pick a Goddess CYOA that includes all the Gods who cross-dressed or turned themselves into women. How can you say no to picking up Loki and Thor as your beloved waifus (male)?

The weeb poster is literally seven years old, and I haven't watched Lucky Star in just as long.
You can't change the weeaboo, though. Have another, more current kind of weeb.
This kind of shitposting is ridiculously addictive. Please stop me before I reveal personal information.

>Implying Italics isn't going to add in Loki (Female) into the Picking a GODDESS cyoa.

b-but I want the (you)s too user!

>not anime girl pictures

This one really made me uncomfortable.

ditto for that, man.

selfless for the first nine
none for sacrifice

party on

Yes but he already remade it once.

No he didn't.

He made a CYOA set in the same universe as it called Spire.

Oh okay.

Haven't been around in awhile. Any good OC recently?

No. Unless you're into waifushit or autism, but if that's the case kindly die in a fire.

Nope. No OC is ever made. We have gone weeks without it. There is only shitposting.

Does this count?
No furries, so it's worthless to me.

>implying Loki (female) isn't best Goddess.

Nah. The best goddess was Yahweh, but she got retcon out of the cyoa lore. Damn Italicverse

>/soc/posting status: prevented
MODS = GODS

Now discuss CYOAs.

What's your favorite CYOA setting and why? I kinda like weird Lovecraftian shit that Luminal dude does, such a shame his CYOAs is such a mess mechanically.

That's what happens when dirty human mongrels have the hubris to observe and understand gods.

>/soc/posting status: prevented

Que?

Selfish Immortality. Fuck making anyone who participated in our last election immortal.

Selfish Flight. Sorry, guys, but all of time and space are calling to me.

Selfless Girl. I don't want to be the little girl, so you can have this one.

Selfless Wizard. I spend a few thousand years practicing magic, I'm still going to be capable of mighty and earth-shattering spells. May as well let everyone have some fun.

Selfless Waifu. Fuck the author for saying I can't take my waifu with me with Selfish Flight. Have some waifus, guys.

Selfless Internets. I have no interest in Google. I do have an interest in free universal wifi.

Selfless Space. I'm immortal, what am I going to do with eternity if I already know all the answers? Plus the future is going to be real boring if humanity doesn't get off this rock.

Selfless Sports. See my answer for Wizard. Seriously, no matter what option I pick I'm going to be immortal, you should come up with something better for the selfish options than "git gud."

Selfless King. Sorry, too busy being a wizard and running around in time and space.

No Sacrifice. Fuck both of these.

>Urban fantasy
I like the idea of there being more shit going on on Earth. With a different world (but still Urban fantasy), I don't know how everything works.
You'd need so much exposition to make Urban fantasy work if you're also on a different planet.

No.

It seems like I did well including Hospitaller. There've been some really nice builds with it.

I don't think I'll be updating this one (though I maaaay replace St. Lazarus). I'm considering making a full, fleshed-out Crusader CYOA, given the generally positive response to this.

>Selfless King. Sorry, too busy being a wizard and running around in time and space.

Selfless King chooses the best person for the job.
You are now an immortal time teleporting wizard.
Odds are you are getting chosen anyway.

It specifically says someone /else/, though.

Do you want to know what the extra uncomfortable part is? The guy that made it admitted that they're all based on his friends in real life.