Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Tell us about the food in your games. What does your party eat? You're not one of those lamos who just writes "trail rations" or "Ring of Sustenance," are you?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1190083
d20pfsrd.com/skills/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you not even wait until page 8 like a normal goddamn person? It's 4 in the morning, the board isn't going that fast.

Our party only worries about food when we have a cook character or an uber-rich character.

Finished my character sheet for overlewd

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1190083

I just want you to know that you aren't fooling me for a second. I see right through you.

This is a really bad joke and absurdly obvious at that

>sorceror

Things wrong with the OP image.
>catslut is holding a slice of cake with her fucking hands, what the fuck? It even has a chocolate drizzle. Her hands are going to be gross and sticky for hours, please don't let her touch my PHB or dice, or- better yet, just kick her out.
>that ice cream sandwich of a macaron that has WAY too much filling. That shit is going to taste awful. AND the bottom cookie is flat for some reason????
>Why the fuck is she jumping or dancing around or whatever while fucking EATING. Fuck you. Maybe you wouldn't have to hold cake with your hands like a goddamn animal if you just sat the fuck down.
>That outfit. Is she supposed to be a maid? If so, why is she eating all the goddamn sweets? Why is her outfit so dumb and revealing?
>Whoever drew her tits has obviously never seen a girl in real life before.

Holy shit I want animeposters to go away, or at least get better quality images.

You don't know how to have fun.

Druid|sorcerer really is a cringey gestalt.

Dude look at all the uneven scores this shit is obvious trolling

Fuck you fun is a buzzword
>Literal copypasted palette swaps
>the awkward hand placement is so the artist could layer in different bullshit into her hands like a champagne flute that looks like it's floating BEHIND her hand.
>catslut with a leash is the only one wearing a modest outfit

Is this what passes for art these days? I knew pixiv had some massively uninspired, lazy cunts, but holy fuck knuckles this is just vomit inducing.

This is how art for online card games in Japan works.

Was
Was this the same guy who wanted to play an Arcanist|Cleric and threw a shitfit when somebody told him he shouldn't dump Wis?

No, it's not, because I know JP MobaGe are really fond of gatchapon style where you collect and then level up characters like pokemon which then get some extra art or whatever added on, but they aren't nearly as obviously lazy as this.

You know you screwed the goddamn pooch when Fate/Whatever mobile game has better, less lazy art than you. That artist should be flogged. Whoever okayed this should be flogged as well.

It's just trolling dude

Uneven scores let you pop a stat every 4th level you megaturd

Is this the true power of Roll20 Randoms?

Damn it I am not trolling, I want to have fun and be a retard too for once!

So...that's a yes.

no its not! i'm being serious.

Having 6 uneven stats is retarded and obv trolling

Seriously retarded

That app will never be picked

Says you!
You can all suck it!

Fate Grand Order is literally the same art for all three level ups with a little more detail here and there and maybe a different hairstyle for some of them and only the last art is actually different.

Is this a poor attempt at minmaxing or something

Ok

inb4 this is WuBu's boyfriend and WuBu sucks off Maximum to get her boyfriend in

Dude you have a strange view of how things work

No, i just chose the stats that reflect the character. Hes small, nimble, young, naive, clever and charming. I picked the spells that I think made sense for the character.

Hes not meant to be some uber powerful demi-god, hes only level 1 ffs.

what

Even the Cabal has to have some standards, user.

5 STR is like an atrophied cripple though

thats from being a very young gnome.

Why are you spamming the FAQ thread m8

plus its offset by the +1 to attack you get from being small. The illusion bonus stacks with his spells and he has rapid reload with his crossbow.

cause i tried to remove the posts but they still showed up.

Yeah, I know, that's why I drew the comparison. At least Grand Order knows how to layer their shit properly.

Its nice to see we have a new resident retard

holy shit i've never seen someone that understands pathfinder less, it has to be trolling

why would you pick all those uneven scoresss

I dunno mate I'd prefer the other shit to the garbage that Nightingale got, pic not related.

I'm honestly less concerned at his shit build that gets OHKO by a lucky STR drain and more concerned with how obnoxious his player's being.

>holy shit i've never seen someone that understands pathfinder less
You don't play pub very much do you
I have this feeling that Veeky Forums generals, especially for games and stuff, are so far beyond your average normalfag it's not even funny and also beyond most normalfag forums. I mean for all /gsg/ and /civ4xg/ call each other shit, /gsg/ regularly does world conquest runs with Byzantium or some count in bumfuck nowhere and /civ4xg/ finds anything under Immortal trivial. Meanwhile dumbass youtubers struggle on King.
For all /pfg/ and /5eg/ and whatever call their players shit, it's only shit relative to the rest of the general. Shit in /pfg/ is diamonds on roll20.

Not trying to be, just hyped.

I wasn't spamming posts, I just forgot and couldn't delete them.

Also, I keep telling you, having uneven scores lets you pop a stat every 4 levels.

and you can have it all..

You shouldn't be that MAD to begin with.

what?

fabulous, which is great for maybe your main stat, because if you're spreading out your inherent bonuses from leveling up across a bunch of stats, you're retarded

A 17 or a 19 in a super high priority stat can be ok, but there's no reason for a shitton of uneven stats

You can pop a stat every 4 levels anyway, and you still get BTFO by a lucky 1d6 STR drain.

Multiple Ability Score dependant, you absolute trollop

You also have 4 ranks in some skills at level 1, thats literally against the rules of pathfinder

Go back, read the rules, and start over again

Please stop posting this shit.

>You can pop a stat every 4 levels anyway
Since when?
>and you still get BTFO by a lucky 1d6 STR drain
Good thing I can cure poisons then, huh?

Your character depends on like four different skills which is insane.

>he doesn't know what MAD is
Oh jesus. How did you find this place?

You poor, poor thing. This man should be pitied, not scorned.

>You also have 4 ranks in some skills at level 1

no i don't.
you get a +3 to every class skill you put a rank into.

>Since when?
Since...you're able to boost a stat +1 every four levels? Unless you mean MODIFIERS, in which case who the fuck cares about popping a modifier in a stat nobody cares about? You're trying to cover too many bases with your stats, it's like you took Munchkin 101 but dropped out.

>cure poisons
Ah yes I didn't know that a Shadow's touch attack is poison

thats how many ranks you get. druids get 4, sorcerers get 2.

sigh.

>stealth 4

>trying to go for all of WIS / CHA / CON / DEX

>popping a modifier
what did you think I was talking about?

At level 4 i pop dex, which gives an AC and ranged attack boost. con bonuses are retroactive.

I have 19 cha and 17 wis which lets me cast level 9 and level 7 spells, and they add to my save DC's which stacks with my gnome illusion bonus.

>small creatures get a +4 to stealth checks
>we are playing gestalt characters so dual stats

That goes under Misc. then you dumb fuck, you sat it in Rank.

Actual, even in gestalt you want to synergize your stats. This should be pretty apparent.

Oh no its retarded guys

Guys its actually retarded

Nigga you can cast level 1 spells.

I'm wiling to bet that a non-gestalt Wizard can beat this shambling monstrosity.

>myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1190083
That's not how gestalt works. When you have two class features that overlap, you take the higher one, not add them together. You'd get 4 skill ranks -1 from your int modifier from your druid side, and nothing from the sorcerer side.

You can only have as many skill ranks in one skill as you have hit dice. Please see d20pfsrd.com/skills/ and look at "acquiring skills" section.

How does he have an elf sister?

Under personality,
>he child is quite wild, and will steal unattended items, hunt house pets for food, and generally run around, cause trouble and talk back when lectured or restrained.

I'm done. I'm so done.

I think he's talking about down the line, at least I hope.

i.e you need 19 in a Stat to cast a Level 9 Spell

He's literally a kender.

MaximumSleep should put this guy in the game anyway just not as a PC

So he's a literal ADHD child?

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you need it at level fucking 1

To be fair, there's nothing really wrong with a 20 INT Wizard, it's just that this guy's trying too hard to cover ALL his bases.

Kender thieve, don't know wrong from right and tend not to be violent. This fellow shoots house pets and eats them because he hates people who act too civilised.

Yet he uses a crossbow as his main weapon, a product of high civilisation, with machined parts and decades of technological advancement. What the fuck?

you dope, lrn 2 read

Pathfinder crossbows actually look more like Qin or Roman crossbows.

You still have four ranks in skills, when you should have three plus two.

Well if casting is your primary job, then there really isn't a reason not to have at least an 18 if you intend on doing anything DC related.
This. If he picked another Cha or Wis synergistic class depending on how much he wants to Druid/Sorc he would be "fine".

I say fine because this guy has a bunch of other problems and if I were him, I'd just disengage from the thread because he's just digging a grave for himself at this point.

I would have taken a staff sling, but it takes an exotic weapon feat and has a strength penalty. If I could use my dex bonus and reloading a staff sling didn't take a move action I'd use that instead.

He could have also chosen the wis casting sorc bloodline

I dunno man this guy is probably retarded

To me his build looks like an attempt to be a one-man party and he's honestly probably going to be an attentionwhore in game.

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that's thematics. The man is obviously new to this shit he may not be aware that's an option.

i'm gonna not give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's probably actually retarded

Like i think we're dealing with an actual special needs child

look, not every character has to be a fully optimized killbot, i took a lot of those options for role playing reasons.

I took sorcerer because spontaneous casting suits him, I took a low strength to reflect that he was a young gnome who was kind of scrawny to boot, a maxed out my int and wis because i wanted to up my save DC and focus on illusion spells.

>one man party
The character has next to no actual combat capability.

Oh thats air elemental
He also has an animal campanion.

You clearly don't know how druids work

nigga what are you trying to say

You won't get in with your literally retarded build and a total lack of understanding of basic pathfinder

>look, not every character has to be a fully optimized killbot, i took a lot of those options for role playing reasons.
Yeah except a failed attempt at fully optimized killbot is exactly what he looks like right now. Look at Edward or (these aren't really fair comparisons because DSP MC are busted to hell and back) Ecaterina, Helvetica, Konja Paradise, etc. They take roleplaying stuff but they're also effective, while also not having an insufferable personality.

"An attempt".

>stormwind
And like that you have lost all sympathy from me.
>spont casting
So you could have gone Oracle of Nature instead of druid if you absolutely must be a double caster(which I understand sometimes since not a whole lot in gestalt synergizes well with casters who also don't want to be melee dudes and isn't just "rogue for skill points").

Add Lucius to the list too, with his 11 Charisma

Stormwind fallacy sounds nice but roleplaying is hard to fit with 100% munchkins by definition you don't have to fucking cripple yourself
Ask yourself why an effective Cleric || Druid, effective Warder || Soulknife, effective Wraith || Cleric, effective Triple Goddess || Warlord, and effective Succusorc would actually put up with your dragging ass.

honestly where did the stormwind fallacy come from

why is it called that

i am very curious desu

>You clearly don't know how druids work
One with 5 strength, no. He's not dominating combat anytime soon. This ain't 3.5. Animal companions are shit at combat in the long term too.

>maxed out my int and wis
Int is 9, ie -1 modifier.

Mate...

Some guy on the WotC forums called Hurricane Stormwind or something wrote this massive wall of text saying why it's retarded.

Compared to just buffing up your friendly neighborhood beat stick, they are.

nice what a guy

depends on who your neigherborhood beat stick is

Lucius

Monster classes exist
If any single one of the undead or succubi get in he can forget dominating combat at all.

You may not be a fully optimised killbot, but you're a sorcerer with medium armour. Why are you intentionally making a character who has a 15% chance to fail at their primary thing?

I mean the character would be a weak combatant regardless.