>necrons
>in the same faction
Bullshit

ITS NOT A FACTION RETART

Squats > All

>trying this hard to make your stupid misconception into a meme

top kek

Orks have the biggest empire over everyone else

All the aliens are in one mega faction now.

>New factions promised

If they release a codex for Lost and the Damned I'm gonna cum

Wait, in like terms of gameplay classification or is there some crazy loreshit coming afoot?

>All aliens are in one mega faction now
>Space Marines and Imperial Forces aren't

Yeah, they're banding together to fight the combined forces of the Imperium and Chaos. It's been heavily foreshadowed since 5th.

Space Marines are seceding under Guilliman in protest of the Imperium's deviation from the Emperor's original vision.

So, what's going to happen to IG?

/spoiler/ I just want some new Elysian Drop Trooper models so I can make the Mobile Infantry in 40k /spoiler/

As a proud Imperial Fist I protest over our lack of representation in this image. I say we build a fort to show our displeasure!

Same

Just like in AoS where you can have Undead allied with High Elves in the same army

Ah, I see it now. All that Newcron lore giving the Overlords/Lords personalities/army motivations and the whole Silent King Szarekh wanting to unite the Crons against the Tyranids set things up.

I just don't know if a writer can come up with a way for the Eldar and Newcrons' newfound alliance to not seem cheesy/ooc.

>Crossing my fingers for a Szarekh model.
>Return of Cron Pariahs maybe?

But you can't.

Can the Tau hire the services of a guide for travelling through the Webway, now?

People bitch about Eldars and Necrons together, but what about Tyranids and Orks?

Sure you can.
You just don't get any alliance bonuses for doing so.

They wont and it makes me wanna bawl my fucking eyes out

Well, my Ork allies for Genestealer Cult are probably gonna be Ork Hybrids, with liberal amounts of claws of various kinds in place of Choppas, Klaws, and the like.

They will be silly, and misbegotten, and "Not Green Like Proppa Orks!" but that's why they are rolling with the Genecult to fill anything I might need. Well, that and be amusing.

Tyranids are just poor and misunderstood refugees from another galaxy.

>Space Marines are seceding under Guilliman in protest of the Imperium's deviation from the Emperor's original vision.
one question
are really all chapters doing that?

Do people realise they aren't actually allied? They just fall under a similar category of xeno?

Bumo

That's the Spirit.

>Reddit and Marty fans are this retarded
No surprise here

Well there are more Space Marine armybooks , without accounting for all the imperial forces, than alien factions at all, so...

>Posterboys, Imperium, Smart Xenos, Dumb Xenos and Chaos

What's wrong with that?

>Reddit
What's wrong with reddit?

It's a meme thing. Something about being easily riled and placated simultaneously due to the average user having low self-esteem.

>It's a meme thing.
That is obvious. Every board seems to be boasting about how they are better than ''le reddit''. Like the same people dont go to both sites.
>2017
>implying Veeky Forums is still underground populated with internet ninjas and misfits.

They could. Since they stated they will focus more on chaos

Neither, they're just bunching up armies into a few books for convenience since they're releasing updated rules for everyone all at once.

How the factions are divided between the 5 books is pure speculation.

Xenos Hordes and Space Marines seem like really light books, compared to xenos empires at least. They said it was gonna be good value, but I don't really get why I need to buy a compendium including rules for factions I don't play with or against.

Yeah, we're getting two in the starting box
NuMarines vs. Death Guard

Thats not the confirmed arrangement.

We don't know how the factions are organised in the 5 books. People have just been guessing.

What if the new faction is that weird bug faction to the galactic NW? Damn, that would be awesome. Can anyone explain to me why Forgeworld exists? Is it just because they feel bad about hiking prices on the items that fewer people will buy, because GW has released kits the same size as FW kits that were more expensive and they've also re-released old models at increased prices, what gives? Why not just roll them into one and avoid the FW stigma to earn more on that side of the business?

Never let obvious retardation get in the way of an OP memeing.

Yeah, don't you watch the live streams?

No, they've literally confirmed an alliance. Szarekh is coming back to bring the Necrons to the negotiating table. Look it up.

>deldar
>xenos empire
u wot m8

New faction is Deathguard.

No, you must be from the same grand alliance you dumb shit

So Guilliman is as much a treacherous wretch that he was in 30k. Fuck sake GW, even the Lion was better than this.

Humanity is literally doomed, even more that it was before.

I assure you, Necrons tau and Eldar are not all allying and Nids and Orks certaintly 100% arent

>Like the same people dont go to both sites.

I don't. In fact I literally only go to reddit if I'm googling something and a reddit page happens to be in the top search results because hey, an answer is an answer. I hate reddit's posting format of indentation, I refuse to ever post there.