/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Last thread Archives and other resources:
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Last thread didn't include this part and I had to dig archives for it. Assholes.

If you pick an item, it would be cool if you could write a line or two about what's your plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibbutz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibbutz#Decline_and_restructuring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone got Stardust? Did the Space Refuge DLC get updated?

>If you pick an item, it would be cool if you could write a line or two about what's your plan.
Post a not boring CYOA and I might~

Yes, and I don't know. Stardust is long and my internet is shit so this is going to take until the heat death of the universe.

Three uploads inbetween in my one
Fuck this potato internet.

Wait, is this table just for if you chose the "pet dragon" perk? Or does every overlord get at least one dragon?

You have to buy it

No, fuck Lazybones for not using the damn dropbox.

I appreciate the effort that goes into making these things, but hoenstly I don't like CYOAs that use "points".

I much prefer the kind where it's like "take X amount of options from this section". If you can take problems to get more options in said sections, that's fine too. But when there's points involved I just get overwhelmed and worry about not making the best use of that last 5 points that are always fucking left over.

I feel like I don't have enough agency in pick X CYOAs.

So different strokes for different folks omae.

How was your day /cyoag/?

And here's the box.

?

I didn't do much studying but my workout went well. I'm still weak but I am trying my best.
Thank you for asking! How was your day?

Considering how much the dragons cost, I find it unlikely that anyone will actually buy one. Which makes the decision to dedicate a while page to building it a bit strange.

>Take an island
>Pick a behemoth Manta Dragon
>You have instant dominion over the seas

While I personally disagree and enjoy point based CYOAs,
>making the best use of that last 5 points that are always fucking left over.
I 100% agree. 99% of CYOAs would benefit from having something purchasable for the lowest possible denominator for your points, even if it's just "you get 1000 freedom fries or dollary doodles", or "your dick is .1 inches bigger" or some shit. Seeing that little bit left over tickles my OCD.

Just got home day was less than stellar planning on cleaning up some Hero Academy stuff and playing some vidya. Might marathon some Gilmore Girls don't judge me

Keep at the workout user! Physical exercise is important for your health user, and want you to stay healthy!

That was worth it.

Basically he is an idiot that can't plan ahead. He needs to have his hand held through the CYOA.

Oh, if we're posting retarded jokes C.Y.O.A.s then here's mine.

Thank you user. It actually means a lot to hear that.
Is Gilmore girls a series or a movie? I assume a series?

Wait, is Box Wine a woman?
Best waifu just became even more best!

Implying that Box Wine isn't qt trap

Which author would make the best waifu?

Box Wine.
I would like to go on a date then get hammered when we come back home.

Angel, since having a waifu that knows her place as a woman is great.
Raping her and beating her up when she acts up is a great bonus.

Highlander.

me

>tfw a cyoa gives you immortality but no other powers

Pic Related

>buttstuff
>procreation

Too many to choose. I love all of our authors.

b-baka

One has a plus, the other has a minus, indicating what they like.

Alright, what's in the box?

At least it kind of works as a standalone.

ded

Let's see if we can consume even more of this thread with stupid uneducated opinions about failed "Social Experiment" tier economic systems from literal Jewish communists!

Beri, or Box Wine if you drink, I give DSA third place, but SDA gets best "family friend" for having threesomes with.

Wait, they failed? They aren't around anymore?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibbutz

No.

They failed because most fell apart or had to compromise.

>In 2010, there were 270 kibbutzim in Israel. Their factories and farms account for 9% of Israel's industrial output, worth US$8 billion, and 40% of its agricultural output, worth over $1.7 billion.[4] Some Kibbutzim had also developed substantial high-tech and military industries.
Why am I not even remotely surprised?

Yes, the Jews have failed, there is nothing to worry about.

I wanted to ask that guy what he meant with Bi until noted. Thread was dying though so I didn't. Now I'll never know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibbutz#Decline_and_restructuring
Utopias fail.

>become lizard
>use mind control powers to control lizard Illuminati that controls the world
It's the only choice.

But where is the designated shitting street?

What are you planning to do with absolute control over the illuminati?

Bisexuality is just very common. Or, rather, there's less of a taboo associated with homosex.

>read that the idea of "children's house" was proposed because it was considered unequal that women would have to dedicate themselves to childrearing
>"oh great, feminist -"
>Time spent caring for children is time not spent performing agricultural labor
IN SOVIET ISRAEL, FEMINISTS DIG DITCHES

Angel, but mostly because I'm pretty sure she's the only one who's actually a girl

Does anyone of the CYOA where fate is trying to kill you for playing CYOA's but you get two magical CYOA guardians? I tried looking it up in the drive but couldn't find it.

Oh wait it was in the single page folder

Housing:
Dragons back

Adviser:
Demonic Secretary

Perks:
Demonic magic
Necromancy
The Mind
Enchanting

Immortality:
Vampirism

Followers:
Pet dragon
Apprentice
Black Knight
Zombies
Knight
Spymaster
Fallen angel

Complications:
Mad Elementalist: +2 Coins
Merchant Inheritor: +2 Coins
Thieves guild: +1 Coin
Paladins: +1 Coin

Dragons:
Dragon 1
Size:Behemoth
Type: Skeletal
Perks: Intimidation, Bond, Elementalism, Enhanced breath

Dragon 2
Size: Dragonborn
Type: Gold
Perks: Hatchling, Intelligence and Cunning, Magic, Bond, Human form.

Portal Toilet.

I'll make ISIS executions great again.

Convert the world to the kibbutz system.

Does the Magic Artefact count as originating from Japan? It is Jojo related after all. I'd prefer Ken-sama to not take it from me.

It's possible there are others who are girls but not attentionwhores about it.

Sure mang, but who wants to play that kind of Russian roulette?

Button? what is supposed to represent?

In the coming decades they'll eventually be hardly distinguishable, culturally, from the rest of Israel. Probably a good thing.

I can only guess it's the one where you pick two buttons to pick who you genocide.

>No Traveller

Bruh.

Here's a classic.

+10,000,000 internet points for the anons who don't shit on other anons for having different opinions

Here's to hoping that everything's going well for the author and their (relatively) new progeny.

Prison
Knight
Way points/Book
Shopkeepers/Adventurers
Dark Knights

Werewolf Island

>Housing
Cliffside castle: +1 shard

>Domain
Island

>Advisor
The General

>6 shards

>Perks
1.Form Changing: -1 shard
2.Natural Leader: -1 shard
3.Intimidation: -1 shard
4.Alchemy: -1 shard
5.Gold: -1 shard (+4 coins)

>Immortality
Lycanthropy: -1 shard

>22 coins

>Followers
Druid (1)
Ship captain (2)
Merchant (1)
Unit of Hunters (2)
Ranger (1)
Squad of guards (2)
Captain of the Guard (1)
Dryad (3)
Beast Master (1)
Werewolf (4)
Diplomat (1)
Cook (1)
Bard (1)
Blacksmith (1)

>Complications
1.Monster Army: +2 coins
2.The King: +6 coins

My goal is to create an semi-isolated nation devoted to peace and the preservation of nature. I plan on using Alchemy and some help from the Dryads to make the Island fertile and the water drinkable.

I chose lycanthropy and the werewolf followers so that I could make more werewolves, and I picked Intimidation & Natural Leader so that I could control all them.

I'm using the General to build up a big defense force, I'll open up the island to trade so I can gain money from tourism, and trade. The tourists can also be taken in as werewolves to increase my ranks.

Regarding the fact that I'm going to be mining and cutting down tress, I'm planning on instituting a conservation plan, so that the forests won't be exhausted, and the mining wont cause any environmental damage.

The King and the Monster Army should be easy enough to deal with using my intimidation, werewolf followers, highly trained military, and fully mapped out & protected island nation.

The trolls, goblins and orcs will be no match for me and my pack in combat, and if I can manipulate the islands plant life into attacking them aswell, then this issue should be gone very quickly. As for the king, I'll most likely have to resort to stealth, conversion and guerrilla tactics to take him and his army down, but I'll make sure he never leaves my island alive.

oh yeah, the one where people can't agree how it works because it's ambiguous

but no, button cyoas a re a lot more widespread, they're just ancient /b/ history so you don't see many of them here

Stupid whiny frogposter.

Temple of Forgotten Gods
Path of the Mage, Illusionist
Waystones, Book describing the dungeon's inhabitants
Shopkeepers, Other Adventurers
Dark Knights

Goblin Sewers: It has a lot of treasure, which is perfect for my plans.
Miser: The fact that I start out in the sewers means that I can amass a fortune incredibly quickly, pleasing my patron and making my golems incredibly powerful. I can easily bypass traps by having the golems give me a ride, and the goblins/mutated beast aren't much of a match against my bodyguards. Hopefully I can find a good ranged weapon so I can snipe from my elevated position. The fact that I have access to alchemy is also a nice bonus, as it means I can turn obstacles into dust or easily get the materials and/or ammunition that I need.
Monster Book, Dungeon Map: The monster book lets me know what I am up against so I can adapt accordingly. The Dungeon Map also gives me directions so I don't wander aimlessly. The other boons can be done by my golems: they can keep guard while I sleep and carry my stuff. The waystones don't say anything about transporting companions, and I am virtually useless without my backup.
Shopkeepers: I need basic goods like water, safe food, and a bunch of healing potions. I'm sure my patron won't mind if I spend a little money on the bare necessities.
Other Adventurers: Humans are social creatures, and I don't want to deal with the psychological effects of isolation. I assume the golems are not intelligent and do not posses special skills, so the adventurers should address that. I'm sure they will see the benefits of having a guy who has a lot of cash on hand and controls powerful automatons who can do the heavy lifting.
Dark Knights: The others are either too smart or too creepy for me to deal with. Dark Knights don't use subtlety, so they will just walk in and get demolished by a gang of constructs and adventurers. Not to mention, I can always transmute their armor and weapons into dust.

Torara Uzem, Mistress of the Deep

Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Cilia
>Lumen
>Plush (x3)
Designed to handle any size, shape or type of apparatus that might be encountered in the depths and maximize collection efficiency.

Shape
>Enticing
Unearthly beauty that grabs the attention of all.

Chest
>Gifted
VERY well endowed and perfectly molded. Sway hypnotically in the waters of my home.

Influences
>Kleptozoological (Oversaturated)
Lower body of a long slender fish with large brightly frilly fins and shining scales.
>Pseudodevascent
An upper body of entrancing beauty that could only come frome succubi heritage.
>Metapsychological
Programmed to seek out the most powerful and potent sources of materials that can constantly improve the Lavender Court's breeding programs.

Face
>Seductive
A face so ravishing that even savage predators and monsters of the deep are entranced.

Flourishes
>Ouroboros Metabolism
Fueled by the infinite magic of the oceans, Tora has no need to eat.
>Godly Cleanliness
Always generating a near imperceptible layer of oil to keep her slick and clean in the waves.
>Lactation (Bountiful)
Her substantial bosom keeps a large store of milk that constantly trickles out, leaving a slight trail in the water behind her.
>Aphrodisiac
The trail of scent and taste of the milk trail leads mighty beings and creatures of the deep to her and advertises her fertility to them, whether they be Gods or great monstrous creatures.
>Gate to Ecstasy (Reproductive Channel) Mouth
>Plush (x3)
With no need to eat Tora's other "gate" can double her capacity for what she gathers. Tora has no "rear end" as she has no need for normal bodily functions and her tail's dorsal fin continues part way up where that would be.
>Puzzle Genitalia
Tora's womb has compartments that can collect eggs as well male donations from her encounters in the depths without much risk of cross contamination.
>Carnal Atmosphere
Tora's allure is such that it acts a s a beacon through the waves sometimes calls undesirable beings.

Strategy
>Synergism (no Specialty)
Tora's purpose is to collect "donations" from powerful and magical beings of the deep and deliver these substances to Teiatat's ritualists and master breeders for breeding programs, experimentation, or discovery of new lineages.

Dowry
>Title
A small title so that other brides know who she is and what she does.
>Nuptial Torc
To remind her who owns her and what her purpose is while traversing the depths.
>Lavender Grimoire
A book of rituals for Tora to conduct while sailing to her next destination to protect herself and increase her allure.
>Primordial Woad
Magical cosmetics to help her already substantial allure an extra boost.
>Abyssal Ink
Sorceries painted onto her skin to grant her the strength and stamina to survive and withstand the trials of the deep.
>Celestial Charms
Glittering and glowing adornments that shine out like a beacon for miles through the depths.
>Seductive Array
Dressed to seduce any that see her and her serene smooth movements.

Bonds
>Sensual Ritualists
Perform rituals to grant successful missions to the depths.
>Lavender Sprite
A gift from Teiatat himself to guide Tora when she meets unknown or dangerous things in the sea.
>Prime Mate
Locations and times of her release are chosen carefully, and rituals are done to ensure she has productive encounters.

Urges
>Mating Dance
Her every movement is a sensual advertisement of her fertility that awakens powerful urges in any who see her.
>Throne's Shadow
Tora is aware of her place as a tool for the Lavender Court and accepted it.
>Cerebral Recurve
While navigating the currents of the great oceans of the multiverse, Tora stays focused on her duty to seek out the best donors for the Lavender Court's needs.

Ambition
>Desire of All Hearts
>Cherished Carnal Treasure
Tora is unable to bear children of her own, so that if she discovers a teribly powerful lineage, she will not seek to use it for her own gain. She is a unique and infinitely valuable tool made to survive in the coldest,darkest reaches of the multiverse, seduce the Gods, Goddess, Lovecraftian horrors, krakens and leviathans of these realms and return when they've finished to deliver what they give her.

Pedigree 4
Status 0
Allure 14

Any good quickfire CYOAs? Simple, fun stuff? Or cozy CYOAs, those tend to be good.

Lisa was a girl who loved the sea. White sands, clear blue water, the sound of waves, and beautiful shells were her favorite things in the world. And The Little Mermaid one of her favorite movies. Teitatat discerned her desires and saw how they could be used. When the Eunuch made her the dark pact, he offered her the chance to live an eternity traveling the endless seas of the multiverse and witnessing their wonders, all while being granted a new, eternal, and supremely sexy new body. She hesitated when her new duties were explained to her, and thought long and hard about it. But in the end the chance was to much to pass up and she accepted the new position and her new role in life.

>we're posting retarded jokes C.Y.O.A.s

AS SHALL I

>Starter wing
Gotta have those scrolls and books

>Path&Specialty
Path of the mage-Druid
I usually do Warrior/Caster hybrids but it seems that this is the closest to that

>Boons
Map&Bonfires
A place to rest is always welcome and exploring a dungeon without a map is like eating without food

>Locals
The great fairies&Shopkeepers
I will probably get more magic items that i could carry anyways so it is a good way to get rid of them and to keep myself well rested

>Nemesis
Dark knights
Sure it is hard but there is no bullshit attached to it

I have no fucking idea which of these images or options I find the funniest. What the fuck.

well if I had a dollar for every time I...

HUSBANDO CYOA NOW?!

YOU'RE LATE!

>Self: Carboard Soul, Shapeshifting
Former in hopes that I'd actually get something done ever, latter because shapeshifting.
>Companions: Eyebeams, Skeleton
Minty fresh buddy man (slug? Slugman?) and the council of a wise skellington.
>Quest: Battle of the Bands
There's the chance of getting a waifu, so why not. Maybe do the whole uniting the human race as well, but probably with less focus on chainsaws and other "cool for the sake of cool" stuff.

I was going to say Beri, but protecting her smile from an ocean of shitposters and bullies would get exhausting. Just kidding my answer is still Beri

Patrician taste user

>Temple of The Forgotten Gods
>Path of the Warrior (Knight)
>Bonfire
>Map
>Shopkeepers
>Anchorites
>Hags

We Dark Souls now.

Dark Souls is probably the gayest game to ever gay

No, I'm not saying this just because I hate skeletons.

skeletons are admittedly pretty lame, but I don't know why you'd outright hate them

Can confirm, would suck the estus outta Solaire's golden cock.

>because I hate skeletons
That's not a safe thing to say around those parts