Why so many people get unreasonably angry about "fetishized races"?

Why so many people get unreasonably angry about "fetishized races"?

They exist in the largest franchises. Star Wars has Twi'leks. Succubi/incubi are one of the most common types of demons all around the world. Dark elves are fetish fuel in almost every setting.

TAKING BETS ON OP'S NEXT THREAD

WHICH EXTREMELY SPECIFIC COMPLAINT IS HE GOING TO STATE THAT EVERYONE GETS UPSET WITH NEXT

PLACE YER BETS

Ball-lingerie exists.

Because watching a sweaty neck beard pretend to be a sex demon makes everyone uncomfortable. It has no place around the table.

Succubi and Incubi aren't attractive in the myths though. They're grotesque, and sex with them is either extremely painful or incredibly disgusting.

>sweaty neck beard

Why is it always about this shit? The only sweaty neck beards I saw during my 15 years of playing rpg's were DnD fags.

Because we know you're just including them to masturbate to. We don't want to be part of your masturbation fantasies, and we sure as hell don't want to know we're part of them.

They're pretty much a beast race in medieval folklore. Like they look sexy from far away but on closer inspection they have talons or a tail or something. If you like beast girls they're still hot.

Sex with one isn't pleasurable though. Not unless you like water sports for foreplay and your pussy ice cold.

>We don't want to be part of your masturbation fantasies

It may be shocking to you but the vast majority of humanity enjoys sex fantasies.

Seeming the vast majority of tabletop players use DnD or Pathfinder that'll be it.

Sure. By themselves or with their partner. They don't tend to describe them while playing board games.

Maybe in USA. They are about 20% of the market in Europe. DnD brand name is not that strong here.

>they're still hot

They're Jeb Bush's wife with animal parts.

Ha ha, time for height chart!
>tag: stomach_bulge

Because they're all inevitably sexy ladies, and that gets boring after seeing it for the millionth time.

Titillation for the sake of it is commonly seen as baser art because it's a cheap, simple method of evoking passions with little to no complexity behind it. Same with violence: it's simple, cheap, and everyone enjoys it. See also: bass in music.
While there is no real harm in utilizing these things in a setting, there IS harm in utilizing them poorly, a crime many homebrews are guilty of.
To be safe: keep them out of the way. How many Twi'lek were in the original trilogy? Not many. And how many succubi do you really see in popular culture (outside tabletop)?

See . I have no idea what my DM and other players whack it to, nor do I want to have any idea.

Well, except the woman who plays our group's fighter. I could stand knowing a little more about her self-pleasure.

This thread could be more interesting.

What are some of the best examples you lot have encountered of "poorly included fetish fuel race"? What are some examples of the BEST included fetish fuel races?

At this point, I feel like Dark Elves are the low-hangingest of low-hanging fruit in this regard.

Cam your beanie, Jayne.

this has become the only thing i can fap to anymore.

> At this point, I feel like Dark Elves are the low-hangingest of low-hanging fruit in this regard.

It's probably because they're basically the fantasy version of the green-skinned space babe. Adding a weird skin color makes it more acceptable to the censors for some reason.

Not an example but my own game game i run IRL succubi have shown up once. A Succubi runs a local brothel and i included that less because i like sex demons and more because it plays into local politics (Namely the local order of paladins are SUPER PISSED that they cant do their job and drive a demon from their lands because the king said no) the two big beefy fighters went to the brothel, one ordered a normal human whore. then the other a half dragon was looking for info and plowed the succubi for 15 minutes in exchange for information (and unbeknownst to the player is now carrying his child. thats going to be fun later since that character has a pregnant girlfriend back in the starting city)

Fetishized races are usually really poorly done and often sound like someone who was too focused on the sexual aspect and not enough on actually creating something interesting.

Succubi/incubi at least have the benefit of having a decent reason for the sex appeal. They're demons, meant to lead people astray, and lust is one of the classic sins. The sexual aspect is just a means to an end, namely luring people away from the righteous path, which is their true purpose as demons.

Dark elves, on the other hand, are often poorly done fetish fuel because the sexual aspect was the primary goal and actually creating something that made a lick of sense was only a distant second, if even that. The drow in d&d are a perfect example of this. Their society is a massive clusterfuck that makes no sense because creating an interesting society was never the point. Femdom was the point, and that ended up eclipsing everything else.

THIS. FUCKING THIS. you have no fucking idea just how FUCKING HARD Drow trigger me. I've studied biology, politics, philosophy and how they relate. TO THIS DAY i still can't fine a way to justify the retarded society that is the drow. Its literally just feminist bullshit "hurr durr women run everything and men are weak little sex slaves" fuck you

> Its literally just feminist bullshit
It's not feminist at all. Drow society is expressly portrayed to be a miserable, murderous, sadistic mess. They're explicitly stated to be evil. Arguing that they're feminist bullshit is like how some idiots on tumblr think that having a sexist villain means that the story is supporting sexism. It's not. They're just bad guys in a story that is poorly written enough that they need to tack on stuff like that in order to tell the audience that they're the bad guys.

>Twi'lek
Those aren't sexy in the slightest though. What's wrong with you?

oh, ok fine. I got carried away, but my point stands the Drow are an objectively shit race that should be kept out of most games

I actually like the theory in pic-related. Really the only thing keeping Drow society together is the fact that Lolth is constantly building it up to knock it back down. She's basically the little kid that kicks over an anthill then gives the ants a bunch of sugar and dirt to build up the anthill so she can knock it down again.

Yeah, drow are dumb. The sad thing is that other people for whatever reason seem to feel that they must make their setting's dark elves similar to the drow, and thus also dumb. All this because some idiots had a hard on for women with spiked heels and whips.

That's a compelling theory. Still hate the drow but that's a good mental exercise.

Made that mistake myself. I wrote myself into a corner so hard i had to reboot the game (thank god we were only 3 sessions in)

>studying biology, politics, and philosophy to try to understand an evil fantasy race
Have you considered instead that you are an idiot?

They are at least salvageable if you just run them as "cursed elves" who are understandably xenophobic and insular due to being exiles. Some are evil, vindictive pricks. Some wish they could rejoin the world. Their skin is dark as a cursemark and many turned to Lloth because she was the only god that would have them. The other races heard of them from the "normal elves" so are inclined towards bigotry due to ignorance, but when they do encounter Llothites they are just validated in their beliefs because the Cult of Lloth is deplorable, so any Drow that might be decent folk are doomed to suffer the same characterization which often sours them and turns them into assholes themselves.

>Far right.
Unf.
Anyway I agree that fanservice races and overt sexuality in general should be kept out of most games.
I don't want to know what gets my buddies off and I certainly don't want to ERP with them.

Weren't the Drow made by weird Mormons who combined their views on women with that one myth they have that all black people are descended from a Native American tribe that sinned against God and got their skin turned black because of it

As in I've studied them IRL because they interest me and in my free time seen if what i studied could SOMEHOW fees ably apply here. Call it autistic but i like mental exercises. or would you rather i be sitting around jerking off to MUH 2D WAIFUS

No fucking clue but i hope that's the case because that sounds motherfucking hilarious

>drow
>le ebil elves with tunnels, spiders, and dark magic
>also sexy women run it

I'd chalk it up due to the lack of fleshing out why we never see drow prevalent in other forms of media than DnD.

Signs point to...
>rolls dice
"Werebeast tentacle rape being too popular"

Looking forward to the thread, OP!

actually, I bet bull dwarfs have small cocks. Think about it:

They are a race breed so the males made strong huge warriors and females pocket breeders. WHy not breed out the huge cock? It would make warriors have less ofa weak point in the middle of their legs, and an easy fit for the tiny females. They would be like exaggerated greek statues.

Is her hand supposed to be on his dick or something? That can't be the hand though, that arm is way too small. What fucking wrist size is that? She could fist him and he'd feel nothing; that's an auto-DQ for fetish races.

Does she have her hand in his pants?

>160
Why is everyone except for the BIGDUDE so tiny in this picture?
I'm not even tall myself at 170, but that is embarrassing.

Big dude's only 6'6, too. But if you want an answer, it's because it's Japan.

Because the average Japanese male height is about 170cm, and the human guy in the pic is relatively young, so he's on the short side.

As for the rest, SHORTSTACKS

Granblue has an animated series, but the first episode was soboring to watch I couldn't bring myself zo watch the second, and delicous shortstack dwarfus haven't shown up yet.

I feel so torn, I doubt I could suffer through the boredom with little chancr of satisfying amounts of animated soft thiccness.

>not finding Vette adorable
what's wrong with you?

If anything drows are severely sexist shit. Funny thing is, they don't really need to be. You want SM slavers elves? Sure, why not. The matriarchal thing is just unnecessary.

>oddly enough in DND there isn't as much sexism or bland objectification as SJWs would think, bikini chainmails aside. Still, drows are pretty shitty, you gotta admit. At least make even good elves matriachal, I dunno

>Djeta being 150

Jesus christ. I tought she was 175 or something.

Hell, the lolis are positively tiny to the point of ridicule.

Still has a great ass.

>the lolis are positively tiny to the point of ridicule.
I dunno, this here's a 6 year old

>6 years old
>C, bordering possibly on D cup breasts
Pic related

My dick would disagree.

The growth's gotta go somewhere

(If you didn't tell me ahead of time she was 6 i'd think she was hot. This shit is how you get weirdos)

>fees ably
I question the depth and breadth of your studies.

>single spelling error
"Clearly you are a knuckle dragging neanderthal"
Fuck off

If you don't know how to spell "feasibly", then clearly you couldn't have gone anywhere that taught you anything worth a damn.

If it were to instead of too or something, you'd be in the right here. Hell, if it were "feesably" I'd still have some sympathy.

But how do the fuck do you get

fees

ably

>this amount of autism
>REEEEEEEEEEEE FEMINISM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>fees ably

its called projection

Sooooo, we're just gonna start crashing your threads, K?

BTW, nice take on thread spamming. Reminds me of the stuff that takes place on /vp/ but less obviously illegal.

isnt Drow society intended to be retarded?, even the source materials stress the fact that they are only alive because Lolth is constantly looking after them

this

I'd call it canon.
For a few months, The Silence of Lolth, Lolth was silent, didn't grant spells and her magical wards and blessings stopped working.

Menzoberranzan basically collapsed and was almost conquered by gnomes.