Making star wars homebrew game

Making star wars homebrew game
friend really wants to be a droid, one using repulsorlift specifically

how can i let him down easy

Bump

>Hey man, I know you've had your heart set on this, but I just don't feel like it fits with the rest of the game.

...why would this be a problem?

Indeed, he just rides on a little repulsorlift platform instead of having legs. He could be a loadlifter or some shit.

>how can i let him down easy
Well, I suppose you would just slowly turn down power to the repulsors.

>how can i let him down easy

Say this:
>Look bro, I have an idea. NO robofaggots, you stupid fuckwad.

Then kick him in the balls, and pee in his butt.

Count yourself lucky. He could want to play something utterly silly, like a Tusken or Gungan Jedi.

I can see why you don't want him to have repulsorlifts, but what's wrong with a droid PC?

Droid pcs are cancer time

but why?

Okay. You convinced me. I should play gungan sith instead.

How new are you ? All droid pcs are munchkins. The fact he wants repulsorlift instead of legs is a red flag

Are you one of the
>you can only play core non-caster NPC classes
DMs?

>broad sweeping statements with no factual backup

Something tells me you've never even played in a SW game before. Maybe not even a real RPG either.

Here's your (You) I guess?

What the fuck? I thought thus was common knowledge
He wants to be a G0-T0 unit.

Nobody can role play a droud, it's just an excuse to be a murderhobo Swiss army knife

>Getting so upset you start misspelling easy words

user, take your meds. Are you John Connor or something? What's with your robot hate?

No bud, your autism is not common knowledge, aside from among the few people that may interact with you personally.

>Nobody can role play a droud
What did he mean by this?

"We don't serve your kind here."

Or man up and let him play a droid.

>Nobody can role play a droud
This is star wars. Droids don't have to be mindless machines carrying out mundane tasks. They're characters with personality who are capable of judgement. They're indistinguishable in action from organic races, the only difference is they're made of metal and are incapable of utilizing the force.

But they're not. They're limited by programming. And I need players to have two legs two arms

So impose those limits on the player. And no you don't

How do you do repulsorlift asshole.

At first this guy wanted to be a hutt. Then he settled on le black spere man

But they literally are. How terrible of a DM are you that you have to impose these limitations?

Make traps and obstacles high enough that they can't just be hovered past. Make attacks that would otherwise target legs target the repulsors instead. Or just tell him he can't be a droid because you don't want to deal with the differences. It's up to you. Do some thinking user.

Fuck dude, I feel bad for your players. If they knew what a disgusting manchild you are on the inside I doubt any of them would want to play with you.

?????????????????????????????????????

Shit bait

Just send all your players the following message.

"Hey, guys. I know you all had your hearts set on playing Star Wars with my new homebrew system. But I've realized I'm not the kind of person who should create or even GM games. I hate the idea that people can have fun in ways that don't conform to my ideas of what are fun.

Anyway, I'm going to put this project on the shelf and go rethink my life and why I'm such a terrible miser. I'll let you know when I've figured things out.

Sorry."

>All droid pcs are munchkins
>homebrew star wars game
????????????????

>calling the only constructive poster in this entire thread an asshole

I didn't want to laugh at this, but I did.

>imblying human beings aren't limited by programming as well

>Being so edgy that you think think the human brain is nothing but a machine run on chemicals
What's it like to have an Outlook on life so bleak that Soren Kierkegaard would recommend you to a therapist?

Believing in facts and science over baseless superstition does not mean you need a therapist, and there's nothing really edgy about it. It's amazing and fills me with more hope for the strengths as a species of machine-creators than any belief in a spirit, special spark, or other "je ne sais quois"

>And I need players to have two legs two arms
You mean like a droud?

What is the level of Autism in this OP.

I've never seen power levels this high.

This is outstanding bait.

>being this booty bothered

>Being this shit of a dm
>Being this shit at understanding ai

B8

Let him play a force ghost with repulsorlifts instead

that should raise his spirits

BB 8?