>Everything is fine
>Get a high five from one guy
>Feelsgoodman
>Wear Iron Warriors shirt again
>Get same looks
>Even get looked down on.
>feelsbadman

Seriously though what gives?

Idk, it's a skull? People find skulls unsettling, I guess? Also you're black, so y'know, you'll probably be getting those looks from white people either way. Hell, being black and liking "nerdy" things would be enough to throw off some black people.

I recommend not giving a shit what people think of you.

Post the nurgle shirt. That shirt looks pretty fedora tier. I'm picturing the nurgle shirt looking like a clean logo.

That or everyone in your town realizes that undivided at the bisexuals of chaos.

>iron warriors
By wearing that shirt you establish your status as the neighborhood giga-nigga, you're basically asserting your dominance and it scares people.

>Even in irl Iron Warriors get looked down on and overshadowed
*bitterness intensifies*

Couldn't find a pic online even though I got it from warhamner world in England.

Inb4 potato lense

What did you expect?

I expect those fucking crackers to treat me like a prince after what they did to my grandfather.

>be nigger
>have victim complex
>blog on Veeky Forums

Why are you hanging around with octogenarians?

cause Nurgle is better

Technically he's doesn't have a victim complex because he did admit his nurgle shirt got him complements.

Your problems are you're black and a nerd and this is the modern world, so you're not exactly at a social advantage.

Get a Salamanders shirt. Establish yourself as the blackest, bro-est, and toughest dude in your neighborhood. Also everyone loves dragons.

I'd probably give you an odd look too desu.

But those look like some kinda metal band t-shirts and no amount of Detroit living has prepared me for that sort of sight.

I dunno man, don't care what people think.

Weird, man.

I can't explain it, brother.

What army you play tho?

>metal band shirts

i would support a fringe group of the Black Comunity that converted to metal-head-ism and wargaming. Hell, i would raid Las Vegas mad max /horde of chaos style with those righteous non-niggers, and help them haul off booty claimed from the dead hands of Gangstas, Playas, and white-rapper clones.

Deus Vult, may the fire rise high.

Gettin' a lot of mixed signals from this message

Can we just admit this thread has an incredibly obvious political agenda and probably doesn't really belong on Veeky Forums?

If you wanna talk about the Iron Legion and the Chaos God's and why people do or do not like certain things that's cool, but this isn't about that. This is about getting angry at whitey, and while I suppose there is nothing wrong with you doing so, I'd really rather you didn't do it here. I get enough of that shit at uni and at work, this really isn't the place for it. This is a place for nerds to talk about games, not for people to scream at each other over politics. I really wish we could all remember that.

Maybe this man is trying to do a live-action exploration of the metaphorical significance of Perturabo's fall.

Perturabo was met with distrust and a lack of understanding both by the citizenry and his own brothers.

The Nurgle shirt is uh - uh, how people always expect things to remain the same! When people see a minority wearing a less aggressive shirt they're happy, because it maintains the degenerate status quo and doesn't upset them. And so Nurgle grows off the stagnation!

There ya go. I devoted a whole three minutes of brain power to that.

Alright your mental gymnastics made me chuckle. Good job. Thst being said, the fact that even while searchin for an alternative explanation your narrative contains politicized language and thought prove my point. This thread was made to be about racial politics, not the Iron warriors or Nurgle. It's just disguised with a thin 40k veneer.

Well done. University degree money well spent

That's not how I interpreted op. I read it as wear iron warriors get treated like shit. Wear nurgle get treated good.

I'd advise you to reread what op wrote before you spout off about Richard Spencer.

>first thing he does is identify himself as black
>makes sure to point out it was white people who where treating him differentry based on his manner of dress.

If he wanted this to be about the shirt he would have omitted the racial information and just said when I wore this shirt I got looked at funny, when I wore another shirt I didn't, I wonder why? He intentionaly racialized his narrative. It was never about the shirt.

Even assuming is not OP and is a false flagger, this thread was clearly designed to provoke discussion about race.

I hate being black so much because Im a rational person and I have no choice but to act like a stupid ape just to appear normal to my own fucking race.

I hate every single thing about my race, how they worship criminals yet are "christian", how they pride on acting like wild animals, how mindlessly violently they are, how they ruin and destroy everything, how criminal they are, I fucking hate this race so much I wish I could kill every black person on earth including myself.

I wish I was anything except Abo being black and rational is a curse.

>iron warriors get treated like shit. Wear nurgle get treated good.
I thought the same.

You're a fucking cuck.

I think he wants to faff around with Botswana Metalhead Bikers, but in Las Vegas.

And you are replying to painfully obvious bait. I'll give OP this, at least his bait was better than that.

how the fuck am I a cuck.

Is this bait? If not keep in mind that Nords used to be nigger tier but went out of their way to develop their culture.

You're just as pathetic as whites who disown their race because muh oppresion.

On the off chance you're serious, don't kick yourself too hard over race. It's more a matter of culture than race imo. Massive fucking portions of black culture are fucking pants-on-head retarded and are holding back blacks as whole. Sadly, most are too fucking stubborn to adopt "white" culture because of some fucking inferiority complex about slavery and "submitting to da white mang again".
Jesus fuck just get over and act like everyone else and you'll be treated like everyone else. It's not a fucking hard subject to grasp, but holy hell few people are willing to learn and accept it. I mean shit, white people were enslaved by the millions by the fucking Arabs and look at us now, we're peacefully accepting Sharia law and Mohammad (praise be unto Him) as our Lord and Saviour!

There's still hope user. Be the change you want to see and to hell with everyone holding you back. It's a lonely road, but you gotta set the example for others. It's the only way for things to change for the better.

>black culture
>"white" culture
What did the kike mean by this?

I have fun

>black culture
the culture(s) of most African-American populations
>"white" culture
the culture(s) of the civilized peoples present in first world countries