Character Art Thread

Requesting Matrix personas for AI's

just posting a few things i found recently out in the good old internet before i go to bed.

aaaand i'll just stop here i guess

Requesting minions and/or henchman

Writing for a mech sci-fi campaign. I need masked men for my Char equivalent

Here's one for you

Got something smaller? This one's kinda big

Medieval ? Men, women ? human or not ? evil looking or just dumd looking like stupid henchmen ? Be precise.

Requesting Bugbear characters

anyone have any red hair green eyed female bards?

You're still here ?

You're persistent.

Is this okay?

jokes don't always equal bait, user

Is this where I dump my folder with characters wearing clothes that make them look vaguely like pokémon? I have 177, by the same artist bur I'm too lazy to post all of them. If you want to see a specific one I can look up if I have it

Well nobody really asked for that. Maybe answer requests instead.

Does anyone have a bearded tech-priest? Preferably Gandalf-style long beard.

does this count?

Thanks,

Unfortunately, it only sort of counts. It would do in a pinch, but I would prefer something with more augmetics and a proper mechanics robe. It's just not tech-priesty enough for my tastes.

Anyone has male elves in a noir setting? Or any setting somewhere between the late 1800s, early 1900s

I need some some undercover cops or some clean-looking criminals. Either way will work for what I'm looking for.

I really like these, but if anyone has any thing like these, but with the bard holding a bagpipe and a rapier, that would be about 9x better

I need ALL OF THE MASKED CHARACTERS you can give me.

Does anyone have any pictures of girls in traditional Asian-themed clothing, but holding antique firearms? It's pretty specific, I know.

I got a few.