Will 8th buff plasma cannons?

How do I achieve a glow like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpSVZiYLuPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just be yourself man

Use radioactive paints

LED lights

Looks like a mix of good lighting and cleaver use of white paint.

GetsHot/10

Extreme object source lighting.

All blast weapons are buffed
>Automatically hitting at least one model
>Can't scatter away for no damage
>Can cause more hits than there are models in a squad
>Can hit every guy in a 5 man TEQ squad without needing a large blast like you do now

youtube.com/watch?v=lpSVZiYLuPY

I want to say that it was painted using a shiny/glittered white paint but used a blue ink wash for highlights, though I'm probably wrong.

backwards highlighting and OSL techniques.

>Automatically hitting at least one model
>Can't scatter away for no damage

In all likelihood it will still have to roll to hit

Can't be sure until rules come out, but their solution in AoS was the rule "hard to miss" where before to-hit, you roll d6 vs models in target unit. Rolling under is an Insta-hit.

I'm mostly concerned about weapons like the Battlecannon where it was viable to shoot at both transports and big groups, a 4+ single shot weapon would make it kind of a no brainer to shoot at groups.

I wouldn't be surprised if the battlecannon only does 1 damage but has the same multi-hit that flamers get.

As flamers can hit a single model multiple times it means a battlecannon will either smash half a dozen guys or hit a single vehicle half a dozen times.

Seeing small blasts will be at best d3 hits I'd like to know from what asshole you pulled hitting 5 terminators at once (and also, hitting terminator will do jack shit to him seeing plasma is no longer ap2 giving him save against it and he has 2 wounds now)

poeple are suggesting extreme os, but that's not it, no white glows like that, that's either a radioactive paint like another user suggested or the photo was shopped.

What do you think is gonna happen to the master of ordinance

Use Photoshop, it's simple really.

he's just done "inverted" hightlighting, white in the deepest parts and dark blue at the high points.

Probably combined with overly bright lighting to really get the white to pop.

OSL and the dodge tool in Photoshop.

It's just white paint with blue highlights, and an over exposed photo.

I'm thinking battlecannons will be Save-2, and D3 damage, maybe.

>also, hitting terminator will do jack shit to him seeing plasma is no longer ap2 giving him save against it and he has 2 wounds now

Well it's likely that plasma will be AP -3.
Thus a terminator will only get a 5+ save, like currently with their invulnerable.
I also imagine plasma will do multiple wounds, so two wound terminators won't be very resilient.

Seems like only "template" weaponry is auto hit. Blast may have to hit first.

Is there a good fluorescent acrylic?

As others have pointed out the photo is just very bright. Look at his finger nail and see how much light there is and with how dark the background appears you can tell the photo was taken with flash. That plus good base coats and a nice layer of white paint

Hopefull