Super high fantasy settings?

I love art like pic related, but unfortunately, I don't see enough of this kind of awesome high-saturation, amazing world design very often.
Are there any settings that resemble this?
Do you have a collection of pics with similar world design? i want to see/know.

Otherwise, epic high fantasy landscape pic dump

Numenera?

I have thought of it, but i will admit some of the strangeness holds me back from loving it entirely. the environments ARE super cool though.

one of my favorites

gonna take off for lunch and will be back. feel free to post your own

Back, here's more

and that's about it for this folder

thanks for the dump. saved a lot of the ones you posted.
i only have one to post on this computer

glad someone could use it. i actually worked as a writer for a short spell on the game. creative differences and issues with the director caused me to leave, but it's still a cool game with excellent art.

Storytime!

not much to tell, i was a decently inexperienced writer who contacted the creator on fb, asked him if he needed any writers, and he asked if i had anything i'd posted. not having much, i offered to do a couple smaller stories for the cards in the game (basically nothing more than 300 words, quite the challenge for someone used to more long-form shit). i wrote them, he apparently liked it enough to bring me on. thats where it went downhill. everything i submitted was berated and he was quite the asshole about little things.

on one hand, i get it, he wears many hats and doesn't have time to work with someone who isn't quite on the same page. that said, it's a dick move to berate an amateur's work when you hired him on a similar example.
anyway, a month of stress later i quit and walked away with $100 for my troubles because he wasn't going to use any of my pieces.

that said, i can get it to a point. he's got a cool project and a specific vision, but being a dick about it doesn't help anyone. if you run a project, don't be that guy.

As someone who got back into it recently after playing on the beta, that 'specific vision' couldn't be seen until recently.

Can I asked what it is you worked on?

Just the Lore cards. fluff with whatever card it's associated to. I personally never was able to read any of them except one example. i think that was about january of last year. quite a few people were working on it.

/w/ size of one posted already

I was mostly wondering if you were working on one faction in particular or on everything, but I suppose everyone would be working on everything.

The lore snippets aren't particularly *good writing* from what is in there now. They do all cleave close to a certain style, however.

well i ain't worried about it. as long as anton fadeev keeps making this beautiful art i'm still getting something out of it.

Really hope we get some more art in this thread tho.

Numenera maybe?
I'm writing a novel in a similiar setting. Wish me luck.

Ravnica from MTG

A. Duelyst is more technomagic than super high fantasy.
B. Exalted. Not even shitting you, Exalted performs the idea of super fantasy. So does, well Pathfinder Mythic, (don't kill me for mentioning it). Other things also accomplish this, but I can't think of the name right now.

Just be careful to not switch from super fantasy to standard technomagic by accident.

Age of Smegmar.

Older one fantasy-man-holding-stick version.

I wish I had this without the frame shit.

Looking at this duelyst thing, why does the art look so good and the game look so bad?

Love the art

bumpin'

Really wish the vast majority of these didn't have giant watermarks on them. That really prevents me from saving them.

gotchu senpai

Thanks for the dump user. I actually spent an afternoon downloading duelyst wallpapers and editing out the logos, but you got some I missed apparently.

I wanted to run a super high fantasy game after my current one specifically because of the duelyst art.