>Which race has the hottest females?
Cowgirls

>Which race has the hottest males?
The race your waifu belongs to.
The race my waifu belongs to.

That's evil.

I like your style, user.

I know you mean that implying his waifu will cuck him with the males of her race, but wouldn't it be a compliment to him because his waifu chose him over extra hot males of her race? And if your waifu is hot that would make her not special, but generic member of her race therefore less rare and less of a reson to be proud.

>his waifu chose him over extra hot males of her race
>implying his waifu chose him
>implying he didn't choose his waifu
There's only so far you can go when discussing imaginary entities before someone goes full retard.

>Hottest men
Vampires
>Hottest women
Any sort of nymph/elf/sidhe

Answer to both is centaurs.

fpbp

This

Depends on the sett--wait, no, depends on what you're into.

Shit golems

elves and elves

say what you will about their culture, personal attitude or people who play as them, when you get down to brass tacks almost every setting agrees they're phenomenally beautiful

>Males
Humans
>Female
Fawn/Saytr

Minotaurs
Halflings

What about Nymphs or fairies?

This user has it right.

Worst answer.

Reminder that you will jab yourself in the face with her tusks more than once.

Otherwise I agree, the Fem-Orcs are Patrician, but that's an annoying and potentially dangerous thing that is present in the relationship.

Elves
Elves

Elves are racially superior in all regards. Kneel before your pointy-eared overlords. Literally.

Depends on the artist

male: Orc
female: Goblin

A small price to pay.

Humans for both

simple answer

You. I like you.

this but without any trace of b8 or irony

Humans
Anything not human

>males
Caucasian
>females
East Asian

No relationship comes without compromise.

What if "anything not human" were "hags"?

By definition that would be humans, wouldn't it?

Orcs

Orcs

I just thought that the post implied that OP's waifu is (male)

REEE those tusks are terribly done. Seems like that tumblrina didn't want to give her realistic jutting lips

Human.
Also human.

Kill all non-humans now.

This message has been sponsored by the [Place generic human supremacist faction here]

You humans really piss us off with this. If you actually took the time to be friends with an elf, you'd be able to tell pretty quick, but since you're too busy with living in houses made of dead trees and lusting after other races, let me give you some pointers.

>Male elves have eyebrows at a different resting angle
>Males have a deeper philtrum groove than females
>Female elves have shorter ears than males
>Female elves have larger penises than males

just get some baller ass tusk caps, make a nigga grill look like a ring pop

Came here to post that, was not disappointed.

Aaaaand my sides are gone

Humans
Elves

None of them, men are disgusting.
Angels.

Who let the Angel out of cyoag

AAAUUUGHGHGHGHILOVEYOUAGGGGHHHHGHHH

>phenomenally beautiful
nah, senpai.

Dunmer are regarded as beautiful in an exotic sort of way.

But, more importantly, the ones you find outside Morrowind are often quite open to the idea of sharing your bed. People are going to overlook a *lot* of weird physiological or anatomical quirks of the Dunmer body if you can sheath yourself in one after a casual afternoon of banter and flirting.

Maybe I'm just taking Veeky Forums maymays too seriously, but I absolutely hate elves in any setting, and can't bring myself to be attracted to them in any way. Probably because they aren't bara animal people

Oh, also:
Male: Kobolds
Female: Kobolds

And don't forget that while elves are beautiful, their females are not THICC

The only thing that matters is having a THICC DICC

Male: Humans

Female: Goblins

Oh my god, no. No no no, you know what a girl wants? A good seven inch dick and a man that excites her attached to it. This obsession with footlong+ is sophomoric and frankly disgusting. Getting your cervix slammed is *not* pleasurable, and it's *not* another hole to penetrate.

I know it, but it's still a fantasy to enjoy in a world where every facet of the woman is another road to mutual pleasure

Yeah, of course a girl doesn't want to get fugd by a massive dick. I do, though.

Discarding humans because they can be literally anything.
Assuming standard fantasy stuff:
>Males
Probably aasimar or elves, depending on what asthetic you prefer.

>Females
Probably elves, aasimar, tieflings or orcs, depending on what you prefer.

Male: human

Female: halfling

Thiccness of cocks refers to the girth, not necessarily the length.

And a fat, meaty cock is better than a thin one of equal length.

Centaurs
Orcs and goblins

Shit i meant minotaurs.

You get the horsecock now, user.

Well the trouble is that many have different standards for what traits are most attractive in the same orbopposite sex. Making an objective best harder to discern
Many like their males buff and muscular, others prefer slender and pretty, some like traps or shemales or some just would not want boys at all, and some want cute little girls some want busty buxom women, some want hardened amazons, some want chubby girls with lots of cushion, some want short stacks or alien critters, others ask why choose and want hermaphrodites, and more options then I can list beyond

Hot damn you got good taste, user.

>t. cuck
Orcs are the niggers of fantasy.

Trolls/trollops.

I'm a homo though

You seem lost

/pfg/ is >>>>>>>> That way

Why anyone would bother with orcs when oni exist is beyond me.

>male
Minotaur
>female
you seriously think it matters to me?

>wanting to get fucked by a cow

Gross.

minotaurs are big and manly and shit, which is fitting cause i have a thing for bara. Of course if i think about actual race of them, not some good-god unholy abdomination closed off by king Minos.

This is the right answer.
centaurs of either sex are also pretty good though.

Demons.
Who cares?

Any of you who didn't pick human as the male choice should kill yourselves.

>t. "I only play human male fighters"

Mer-MEN
Harpies

You sure about mermen?

U N F
Quit it, user, you're getting me all hot and bothered.

This was so wonderful.

Also
>All these people into female elves
>Not picking a THICC race who could dominate you by sitting on you

That's a MANatee

ESPECIALLY hags. Hags can cast Alter Self at will, as well as cast a myriad of other kinky spells. Whatever fetishes you're into, a hag can not only do it, but is probably into it too (you fucking degenerate).

user, I'm worried about you if you think anyone is supposed to stick their anything into this thing.

Orcs
Elves

Match made in heaven

that's a God throne tho

I bet if it could control the way those fleshy rings covered in eyes orbited around it it could be pretty stimulating.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Especially since with other races if you by mistake flirt with their male you would get a wierd look form him and understand that you mistaken. But all elves, regardless of gender, crave dick so their males will flirt with you in return and you would be oblivious to the truth up until it's too late.

>Too late
Maybe if more elves were taken all the way to the bedroom before being told "wait sorry, I thought you were a woman, I'm not into this" they'd get the hint that they need to do SOMETHING to differentiate between the sexes in order to avoid missing out on their dick-fix.

The problem here is humans, who by that point would be willing to fuck anything and then act all annoyed about it the next day because "I was tricked"... but you degenerates still keep flirting with elves, because apparently you can't keep it in your fucking pants. No wonder Half-humans are becoming an epidemic.

There are lots of kinds of angels, user. Some even look like humans with feathery wings.

Well, I mean, it's not gay if it's an elf.

Femanon spotted. For the last time, no, we don't like your skinny smallchest thinleg bimbos. That's a lie propagated by the gay men who run the fashion industry and push you to look and dress like androgynous teenage boys. Give us MEAT!

Go home, Hinsty David, you're drunk.