ITT: We generate a superhero from Marvel's Ultimate Powers book

ITT: We generate a superhero from Marvel's Ultimate Powers book.

To start, I'm going to need someone to roll a d100.

Rolled 51 (1d100)

Let's do it

Congrats! We're a Modified Human: Organic.

That means we started life as a regular dude, but had some or all of our organs swapped out for SUPER organs! It also means we heal fast, for some reason.

I need 7 d100 to determine our stats.

Rolled 22 (1d100)

Rollin'

Rolled 86, 67 = 153 (2d100)

Have you got a PDF or anything?

Rolled 96 (1d100)

I'll give us a roll to keep the ball rolling. After mine, we'll need 3 more!

Our Fighting skill is Good!

Our Agility is Incredible, and our Strength is Remarkable!

And yep here's the PDF.

Rolled 69 (1d100)

Neat thanks.

Rolled 42, 48 = 90 (2d100)

Our Endurance is Incredible!

No problem homie.

Our Reason is Remarkable.

Our Intuition and Psyche are both Excellent!

So here are our stats:
Fighting: Good
Agility: Incredible
Strength: Remarkable
Endurance: Incredible
Reason: Remarkable
Intuition: Excellent
Psyche: Excellent

With that out of the way, give me a d100 for our total number of powers.

Rolled 46 (1d100)

That gives us four powers, a respectable number! As well, as our hero grows and learns, he might be able to develop two additional powers!

I need 1d100 for the category, 1d100 for the specific power, and 1d100 for the strength of that power.

Rolled 50 (1d100)

Rolled 20 (1d100)

One of the all time, most fun systems, for character creation!

Rolled 90 (1d100)

50: A Matter Conversion power!
20: Our power is Combustion! Our hero has the ability to make things spontaneously combust! More specifically, he converts the surface of target into a highly combustible material that then ignites. Without continuously targeting something, the flames will burn themselves out in the space of 5 or so seconds, unless the target was already flammable to begin with. Pretty nifty! If we don't like one of our later powers, we now have the option of trading it for Fire Control.

With a roll of 90, our Combustion power is Amazing!

And fun to play, but the creation really is the draw.

I'm going to need three more rolls for Power #2.

Rolled 83 (1d100)

assuming still d100, rolling

Rolled 94 (1d100)

Rolled 67 (1d100)

Yeah, it's d100 the whole way with this.

83 then 94 then 67:

Our next power is an odd one, especially given our first: Water Freedom! Essentially, our hero's body is adapted for movement through water; that is to say we can move as freely through water as normal people can air. This is due to our hero being immensely strong and durable, increasing our Strength and Endurance by two ranks while on land, but reducing Agility by two ranks as well. We will be able to replace a power with Water Breathing later on, if we so choose. As well, Water Freedom, being a static power, doesn't get a power ranking.

Let's see three more d100 for the next power!

Rolled 44 (1d100)

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Rolled 12 (1d100)

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Fuck.

This next one is also a little odd: Geoforce!

Our hero can detect and control geological forces such as faults, stresses, and vulcanism. We are able to accelerate, slow, or alter these forces, but our ability to do so is quite weak: Poor, in fact. We would have difficulty causing even minor tremors.

Three more for power number four!

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Rolled 66 (1d100)

So so far, we have fire, water and earth based powers....

Rolled 84 (1d100)

So, uh, is this guy just going to end up having 4 elemental powers but weirdly specific ones?

If we roll wind next...We're fucking Capt Planet

I have a name for our guy: Jacuzzi-Man

Commodore Tera

We're going to be the world's shittiest Avatar.

For real though, power 4 is Machine Animation. We can control the movement of anything mechanical. Our hero functions both as a remote control, and as a way of powering the device: for example, we could make an unplugged power drill run from across the room. Our ability to move the objects is limited to them dragging along the floor, bumping and rattling (unless of course they have a built in form of locomotion). Our ability to control machines is Amazing!

What a delightfully mixed up fellow, give me a second to organize a running character sheet.

This kinda makes me think of a human oil derrick.

I'm going to vote for replacing shitty Geoforce with fire control or water breathing.

Stats:
>Fighting: Good
>Agility: Incredible (Excellent on land)
>Strength: Remarkable (Amazing on land)
>Endurance: Incredible (Monstrous on land)
>Reason: Remarkable
>Intuition: Excellent
>Psyche: Excellent

Powers:
>Amazing Combustion
>>Options to replace other powers: Fire Control

>Water Freedom
>>Options to replace other powers: Water Breathing

>Poor Geoforce

>Amazing Machine Control
>>Options to replace other powers: Communicate with Cybernetics

>We received our powers from having some of our organs replaced.

Do we want to replace any powers? How would we fluff this monstrosity?

>Has fire, water, earth and tech based powers
So, what are we, some sort of guy obessed with steampunk? Fire to power things, earth to help with mining, tech to tech things and water to... swim.I vote to replace the swimming thing with Fire Control

As undesirable as it is to go full Aquaman ,Water Breathing does seem like a better choice than our bad Geoforce. I second replacing Geoforce with Water Breathing.

Replace Geoforce with Water Breathing.

So with water, tech, and fire... Maybe some sort of Byzantine Dromon themed character??

Two votes to swap geoforce for water breathing!

If we want, we could fluff our water freedom as our hero constantly combusting the layer of water directly around him, rather than be crazy-strong. So basically he'd be surrounded by a thin layer of steam while underwater.

Does that sound good, or do we want to stick with the super strength angle?

As well, our powers come fro having some organs swapped: which ones were upgraded/swapped?

Our magnum dong was replaced with some aliens weird junk

we obviously have gills instead of one of our lung

Replace Geoforce for Communication with Cybernetics or Fire Control

also, OP, very fun idea AND you have shown me a new system. Thanks!

Our character was implanted with alien organs/bio tech as part of an experiment or possibly super soldier program.

HYDRA super-soldier experiments using salvaged alien DNA?
Of course, the hero manages to break free and go full Kamen Rider Ichigo on his or her captors.

Ancient naval warfare man! Sounds like something from who's line is it anyways.

How's this: our lungs were replaced by a crazy alien-engineered wingdanger of some sort.

Not only does it let us breathe water, but it alters our blood which somehow lets us control and create fire. Also, we can control machines, somehow? Maybe our brain was also implanted with a universal remote of some sort.

>As well, our powers come fro having some organs swapped: which ones were upgraded/swapped?
Lungs replaced with basically an alien turbine system that draws in oxygen from the surroundings (through the skin?) and uses it to power combustion powers. Frontal lobe enhanced with alien biotech for machine control.

One more for this idea

I vote on our SKIN being swapped out organ.

Special oils in our skin make the combustion powers.

It also explains how tough we are and why we move so well underwater.

Yeah skin gives us water breathing once we swap if out our geoforce for that power. Some kind of osomosis

Nanomachines were used extensively to help make sure our body doesn't reject the lungs, but they're also incorporated into our brain.

Also works with the Greek angle.

It could even explain the machine control thing, because our skin allows us to directly interface with technology.

So, skin, lungs, and part of brain replaced with alien biotech shit?

BAM! PURE POTASSIUM.

don't forget the cock

alien foreskin

Definitely this

So here's a hybridization of everything:

Our skin and respiratory system was completely rebuilt by HYDRA using recovered alien DNA. We are able to extract oxygen and other gases from the air directly through our skin; our skin can even filter the oxygen form water.

A byproduct of the new respiratory system is that our skin can secrete a highly flammable oil, and we can even project it at great range. Our body can produce it seemingly as fast as we can use it. As well, our respiratory system is so efficient it has given us a form of super strength and durability, though we have slight difficulty with fine/agile tasks as we overcompensate to a degree.

As part of the HYDRA project, we were implanted with a mind control remote of some sort. Unbeknownst to HYDRA, the alien DNA creates a form of biological nanobots that were able to reprogram and enhance the brain chip, allowing us to even control machines pseudo-telepathically.

Also, they gave us an alien magnum dong.

Fuckin' love it.

Beautiful

So if we have alien sin, does that mean we're one of those supers that can't really have a secret identity and integrate back into human society?

Pic related as like a classic Marvel example

*skin, not sin...

but considering the alien dong...

That's a good question: does the alien skin look alien? Or does it only look weird when we're secreting our fire-sauce?

We excrete oily shit, right? Pimples. Hideous fucking pimples that burst out gasoline pus.

Hehehe
I imagine its sort of....toad like or salamandery

I was thinking black like an orca or dark grey-pink like a hagfish, but otherwise normal looking. Hairless and bald though.

Personally, I was imagining it as human-looking but perpetually greasy.

Hag fish do secrete oils don't they

Current ideas for appearance:
>covered in acne
>regular, but greasy
>like an orca
>like a hagfish
>like a salamander (works with the fire angle)
>bronze (if we stick with the dromon theme)

Does our magnum dong secrete oil as well?

What about a super hero name?
I'd personally suggest The Torpedo

Going by Salamander seems good too since they're amphibians and associated with fire.

SELF-LUBRICATING, EXPLOSIVE SEX

Nah, Hellbender.

Type of salamander.

Salamander is actually a great name for us.
They live in water, some can breathe through their skin, and there's the old legend of them being constantly on fire due to their slimy oils.

Super strength, pitch black skin, shoots fire and has modified organs with a possible Greek theme? Starting to sound like 40k salamanders

Hellbender is a very good name.

Which, fortuitously, looks like an alien dong.

And his skin is basically that brown greasy shit color, right?

Perfect

Naw, he's gotta be black so he doesn't look like a giant turd.

Our hero is Scott Burnam, aka The Salamander: an escaped HYDRA experiment that was modified with alien DNA.

Should we create a nemesis for him? Perhaps a HYDRA experiment that stayed loyal?

Hellbender sounds cooler.

Seconding Scaly, slimy, greasy fucker. Like walking talking napalm.

Kinda almost wonder if we should trade the machine controllers for fire control and be full thematic.
Plus it would synergize better.

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Nemesis go.

>Scaly
Nope. Gotta be smooth for amphibian. Smooth and greasy.

So what was Salamander/Hellbender (whichever we go with) like before they were turned into a Hydra lab rat?

What's their age?

Does the massive alien dong belong to a dude or a lady?

What did they look like before the hideous alien mutant skin? Because I'm sure it's something they obsess over.

Any friends/lovers/family that are obviously aren't gonna really recognize them anymore?

Is their anything about their past that motivates them to be a hero other than getting revenge on HYDRA?

What's their non-superhero name?

Basically, who is Hellbender/Salmander besides their powers?

The only way I could think to make that work would be some sort of regulator implant. Like our guy can't accurately control the amount of grease his body produces, so HYDRA installed a slime pacemaker of some kind.

That could act as an interface with machines. S'all I got.

Does anyone second this?

Hellbender does sound cooler, you're right.

So our villain is a Demihuman: Avian. He's some sort of birdlike fellow, somewhere between just a guy with wings on his back, to a full on harpy-like. Which is it? And roll 1d100 to determine how he got this way.

Rolled 77 (1d100)

Wings of fury! For HYDRA!!

Rolled 77 (1d100)

Rolling for nemesis

Rolled 35 (1d100)

>slime pacemaker of some kind.
Work like Katsuki Bakugou's grenade gauntlets.

Name: Salvador Sagredo

A down economy and massive student loan debt condemned Mr. Sagredo to a life of blue-collar toil. Though highly skilled with computers and proficient in dozens of programming languages, large tech firms simply weren't looking for bright new talent. He fell into his father's line of work, that of a handyman, to make ends meet and to feed his growing family.

That was twelve years ago. Sagredo has all but given up on ever rising from the small two-bedroom apartment he calls home. He got a call one day from an odd number with an odd dial tone asking for a handyman for a quick job downtown.

Long story short, one of HYDRA's lesser goons had made an oopsie and needed a cleaner / lab rat. He opened the phone book to a random page and landed on "Sagredo Handy Services."

The rest is history. (Someone else come up with the details of this guy's change, or make something better.)

He was exposed to some sort of exotic chemical compound, which violently transformed him into some sort of terrifying harpy-man. His talons make him a formdiable fighter.

Let's do stats now!
Fighting: Incredible
Agility: Good

We need five more d100s for the remaining stats!