INT is thinking Joshua was right

INT is thinking Joshua was right.
WIS is knowing Daniel was right.

I knew daniel was right but I still went with joshua first time. Too scared to disobey, plus was cooler

Whatever.
Joshua, put a cap in general gobbledigook here

Fuck the White Legs. If you let them live, they despoil and destroy Zion. No, extermination was absolutely the right call.

>Implying one little resort is worth staining the hands of peaceful people

INT is knowing Frankenstein was not the monster. WIS is knowing he was.

Best line in the DLC

Least favorite dlc.

>not knowing that killing done righteously is a chore like any other

>pacifism
>valid option ever

Str is killing every last white leg with a pig sticker.
Dex is defaulting to VATS to skip through a sparse DLC.
Constitution is tanking suddenly cazador from nowhere during a yaoguai hunt.
Charisma is convincing Joshua to let go of his hate and spare the white legs.
Intelligence is understanding that nature will do the rest anyhow.
Wisdom is knowing that they are all filthy tribals who won't matter for the rest of the game now that you've got their stuff. Just another footprint on a lonesome road.

Damn it New Vegas was good.

Now I want to replay New Vegas. Can someone please talk me out of it?

>Just another footprint on a lonesome road.
I see what you dun there, Courier.

God's earth is defended by God's people, for if they will not stand up for Him and His works, who will? Also, is 100% true. All is fair in the name of righteousness.

Amen, brother.

I just got it working after 5 hours of tinkering with mods, so I'm not gonna talk you down. It's the best Fallout game by a huge margin and just a great game in general, you should do it.

Remember to get Chance's Knife early, user.

> I tell them to be kind to each other and modest. I tell them never to hurt each other but that if someone else comes along and tries to hurt them to strike back with righteous anger. Stuff like that. I sign every note "The Father," because well, just because.

>Man who originally protected them wanted them to protect themselves

Deus vult

Proverbs 10:27
"The fear of the LORD prolongs life, But the years of the wicked will be shortened"

I found all the notes and everything and then found that and just sat for a solid 5 minutes thinking about it all and that thing was by far the most memorable part of possibly all the DLC for me.

Park Ranger hat is for rping as a Zion park ranger and shotgunning every single Yao Guai you come across and finding every single landmark.

>Just mormon things

>"White Man's Burden", the character
>Wis

Top Jej

>want to make a paladin like Joshua
>never get to be a player

fuck, someone talk me out of having a righteous mentor paladin npc interact with players

Do it faggot.

It's flawed, but it's still my all-time favorite Fallout game of all time.

You'll be a player one day. Save that until then, don't worry. We'll get there one day.

Okay. Don't do that.

Unless you put a NOT Daniel alongside them so the party can choose between them

Let Daniel leave
>He regrets it for the rest of his life
Convince him to stay and fight
>he regrets it for the rest of his life

Daniel was in a shitty spot, no matter what decision came through he wouldn't have liked it. He didn't want to leave, and he didn't want to fight. He just hoped that the Legs would leave. But Joshua knew better.

True, but playing Joshua requires some experience, he's not exactly level 1 material.

This is a good idea actually.

Was it possible to set things up to make the ol' missionary work as hard as possible? Tell Walks on Clouds or whatever he's been holding out on her about her husband, tell them to stay and fight over his orders, etc?

>leading an ignorant tribe to live in the wastes with no firearms, armor, medical tech, food supply, or understanding of radiation, where they will almost certainly drop like flies
>teach said "innocents" that submission and fear are their lot in life, ensuring that they'll be victimized by every further raider group they encounter, doomed to flee in fear from one threat to the next until they eventually die out
>allowing one of the last unspoiled ecosystems on the PLANET be irrecoverably destroyed by the white legs
>allowing Caesar's Legion to gain further potential troops, further strengthening the greatest geopolitical threat in the region

>all because you don't want your precious tribal babies to see someone get shot

Daniel was a short-sighted fool. Joshua was a bloody-minded thug, if well spoken, but at least his eyes were clear. There was far more at stake then the illusion of ignorance in the minds of a few tribals, but Daniel was too caught up in his own concerns to see the bigger picture.

And why was there no "Bitch, I'll go fucking kill them all by myself" option. The Sorrows get to stay "pure", the white legs get dead, everybody wins.

>"Bitch, I'll go fucking kill them all by myself"
I wanted this option too. Though, I managed to fail the whole questline because when the caravan ambush happened I was sniping everything that moved with my .50cal and popped the head off the tribal npc as he was running towards the bridge.

Hated how the caravan was scripted to die, hated that "New Canaan" was destroyed robbing me of a city-hub to visit, hated the whole tribal thing. I just wanted to leave as soon as I got there.

But I saw no reason to have the tribals involved because I wanted to slaughter the whitelegs already for killing New Canaan.

>popped the head off the tribal npc as he was running towards the bridge.
I've done this several times. I'm usually not a fan of essential NPCs but in this case it would have been warented.

Thinking about having a Joshua Graham expy show up in my Deadlands: Hell on Earth campaign. I mean, a harrowed gunhand former raider from Deseret, the backstory practically writes itself.

also, who would win in a fight between him pic related?

Lynch, definitely.

Picrelated, unfortunately. Joshua has crazy DR, Stone has complete immunity.

Depends on the edition, Deadlands: Reloaded says he can be killed by his own hand or the bullets that killed him originally (which may or may not still be rattling around in his body)

This is still the best one

I know. And how exactly do you see this working in case of him vs Josh?

I get why some folks might not like the dlc, but the survivalist's story is so good.

Do it faggot! Get the weather and real night mod, grab more perks and go for your life. Best RPG out there imo.

Real INT is being able to work out that the monster actually was called Frankenstein.

Also, I haven't seen any mentions of the bullets being able to kill him in his profile. Where is it stated?

Marshall's Handbook (explorer's edition) pg 160
> Weakness (Bullets o' Betrayal)

It's in the Marshall's Handbook of the newest edition.
Page 160 "Bullets o' Betrayal" It mentions that "[He] can be killed for good with the bullets his own troops used to kill him in Gettysburg. Some of them may still be rattling around in his corpse!"

INT and WIS together is not giving a shit about this faggotry.

Old World Blues was the only good DLC

feck off m8

nv dlc is too good

All NV dlc had something that sucked all enjoyment out of it. For OWB it was awful humor and bestially overpowered enemies, but at least you could compensate for the latter. So while I wouldn't call it good, I'd agree that it was the 'not terrible one'.

Letting people force you out of your home through violence to preserve some nebulous "moral high ground" bullshit so some pathetic missionary can feel good about himself is right?

Fuck you, fuck him, everything you both stand for, and the people that started the fight.

>I'm a trigger happy jackass and don't know how to check my targets.

Follows-Chalk being killable provided a good object lesson for the stupid.

Not the guy you were replying to, but in my defense I'd gotten used to Boone's red-vision. No need to check targets that glow red. Also that he kills from across the map because Boone and Ed-E are an unstoppable duo.

You are a fucking cuck. I'll come and fuck your wife in a little bit, hold on.

I threw one eploaive that happened to tag but not kill Follows-Chalk which caused him to be hostile to me. So I killed him and then spent about two hours wandering around the area wondering why everyone was hostile to me and there was no real direction to the DLC.

I finally looked it up and quit playing for a night.

>not exactly level 1 material.
Can always blame the level 1-ness on the terrible maiming injuries.

Hmm.
So, uh, how many times have you watched a town burn to the ground again?
Never?
Okay.

I enjoyed the Honest Hearts the first couple play through a, but now I do the Sneering Imperialist route of killing all savages, raiders, and tribals or their sympathisers. The Followers can get fucked.

By God, the NCR will reign gloriously West to East.

I killed him as well, because some fucking savage was taking potshots at me and I just unloaded towards the cliff. This resulted in some named savage rushing from the bushed at me. After he was dead, I got a "quest failed" message and had to look up what happened.

Not my the NPC I didn't even know about came up behind the target I was firing at, got it and got mad.

other way around, bud.

Yes, because if someone tried to invade the town and kill us, our town would defend itself, instead of fleeing and allowing them to burn it. Have you never seen a municipality deploy police against rioters, or armed shopkeepers defending their businesses against looters?

Randall Clarke is, to me, one of the best story I came accross in a video game.

Worst dlc ever. Felt like Bethesda made, fucking disgusting.

What's it like, being allergic to fun?

>Lolrundumb maymay trahs
>fun
Go play Floout 4 with {sarcasm}, autist.

When was the last time you had fun in a video game, user? Can you even remember?

There is so much wrong with this post. Here's your (you).

Why does every instance of humor in a game have to be the worst thing ever?

Old World Blues starts when a magic laser teleports you from a drive-in movie theater. It's supposed to be silly.
All the fucked up shit behind the veneer of the humor is the point of it, nerdo.

>It's supposed to be silly.
And we all know how well silly Fallout DLC has been received aliens I actually liked Mothership Zeta the best out of the FO3 DLC

Why must Gun Runner's Arsenal have to add the "(GRA)" tag on all the new shit? Feels pointless.

There was nothing more than the surface-level silly in MZ though. In OWB, it shows both the sillyness and the consequences of it ex:Chinese labor camp, creating cazadores

I think Mobius is one of the best parts of the dlc that everyone forgets, especially talking to him.

And SAN loss is realizing that somewhere out there, the Plunger Room still exists.

Fallout NV base game was fun (some parts was crappy, nothing is perfect).
Becouse it was garbage tier humor, user. It was just like Bethesda Nuga-Kola iz fun, muh 50ties maymays trash. Gameplay-wise OWB was typical "go clear the dungeon, resive some LYLZIE ""UNIQUE" item XD" bethesda garbage.

>I actually liked Mothership Zeta the best out of the FO3 DLC
Not a huge achivement.

On important DLS NPCs:
God tier: God, Dean, Joshua.
Dog tier: Dog
Shitty maymay tier: Think Tank
Mom, bring the camera, i wuz courier: Ulysses.
Boring tier: the rest.

not that user, but the writers seem to masturbate over their own words when it comes to making it's """humor""". this is pretty evident when you first had a 10-minute(!) conversation with them. they tried way too hard to be funny and ends up falling flat. hell, even the base game had its own share of silliness and that's much more laughable than this and it still had plenty of fucked up things just as much as this dlc

>the writers seem to masturbate over their own words
That's normal for Obsidian.

They aren't going to survive the wasteland if they don't learn how to fight in self defence, you can't just run away from bandits forever

Why not? Its better than 4.

plus, nowhere in the fucking bible does it say you shouldn't murder the fuck out of someone if they try to kill you.

I mean, Jesus says to turn the other cheek, yeah

But then there are other books of the bible with prayers to god to bring calamity on the enemies of the Israelites.

Daniel is New testament, Joshua is Old, which means he makes a lot more sense as a role model for savages living inna woods (or canyons in this case).
Also god damnit FNV may have been a brilliant game but it was also ruinously unstable, I've never had a game break itself without my intervention before but NV managed it.
Finally, fuck Dead Money.

>Its better than 4.
Depends on what you're playing it for. For me the exploration has always been the most fun part of the fallout experience, and while NV had some interesting rewards and notes for exploring, the Commonwealth has a vastly more interesting landscape to delve into.

Dead Money - best DLC.

FO4 is shit in exploring, go find some morons who got captured. Again.

Dead Money's a worse DLC than GRA or CS.

>better than 4
Not a huge plank to step over.

Dont like good characters, hostile
environment, ok story? Go listen to SCIENSE MEMEZ and find LULZY ARMOUR, or better yet blow A LOTZ OV NUKEZ, while listening to kindergarden pottery of WE WUZ ROMANS AND MUH MUMERICA.

>local child has autistic tantrum after being told people don't like thing he likes
Dead Money literal worst NV DLC.

What, literrally cant into counterargumet about Old MeMESBlues and NUKEZ Road?

nigga that's questing, I'm talking about wandering around and going into random dungeons and shit, or wandering in one direction for an hour and discovering all the locations. Say what you will about the rpg elements (or lack thereof) but the actual locale Bethesda built in FO4 is some of the best there is in gaming.

>if I keep screaming, people will magically change their opinions

>characters with story and motivation
>location with history
>plot to tie all together
>uncomfortable gameplay and bad environment, all explained and justified
>lack of retarded and unbalanced items with
bethesda-like meme aestetic
Yep, DM is the worst.

Yes user, we are in fact on Veeky Forums.

>still 0 arguments

If you find locations of FO4 good, there is nothing to say, honestly.

>uncomfortable gameplay and bad environment, all explained and justified
>it's okay for our game design to be shit, because we justified it in-universe
No.

Okay, guys settle down.

I do agree that Dead Money was probably the weakest of NV's DLC, mostly due to some really annoying design choices. That said, being the weakest of a damn strong run doesn't make something bad, just not quite as good.

>it's okay for our game design to be shit, because we justified it in-universe
So, we still discussing OWB and LR, right?
Care to answer on other points? Spoiler: you cannot, go fire from meme-dog-gun.

>I do agree that Dead Money was probably the weakest of NV's DLC
Care to elaborate?