Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1467: Straight outta Zendikar Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVEqsyitwE
pastebin.com/t5h55j4L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Now the Gnosis (or as you put it, the salt demons) aren't a result of the Zohar at all. It's effectively what happens when a human dies, sees the Collective Unconsciousness (U-DO) and decides "Naw, fuck that shit". They eventually get regurgitated back into the Lower Domain (real world) and because they don't have a human body anymore, they become Gnosis instead. The strange thing is that Gnosis can't technically perceive each other due to the nature of their rejection; they can only see themselves and the masses of Gnosis is because something lures them there. The Zohar is one such possible method to lure them, part of why it's so dangerous. This is also VERY BAD as unless something is done, Gnosis will overflow the Lower Domain and cause both it and the Upper Domain to catastrophically collapse. So U-DO is studying us to figure out why we would reject it, and it's theorized the Zohar is one of the ways it's doing that.

Sounds like it's a good idea to reengineer things so that all humans can live happily as immortals, so none of them have to experience identity death and this god can piss off for trying to force that on people, and humans that righteously reject it aren't turned into monsters.

>Arrowverse Jumpchain
While this is being updated...
>Kinetic Energy Absorption (1000mp)
>Nucelar Physiology (1000mp)
>Vibe (1000mp)
>Speedster (1,000mp)
What is Kinetic Energy Absorption from? Was this a villain of the week or something? Either way, the first two do not seem quite as good as the latter two. Have you considered 800 CP for KEA and Nuclear Physiology?

>Comes with cool glasses that help you focus and maintain your vibes for as long you wish & only with these glasses on you’re able to vibe across dimensions which post-jump is locked until you spark, however you’re able to vibe portals through your own dimension allowing you to cut through space & time as if teleporting; as well open a portal allowing others to travel vast distances in blink of an eye.
This vibe text needs removed or revised. Considering we have yet another example of a viber who does not have Cisco's problems, which more and more seem to be Cisco being afraid of his power, and not training his power like other heroes do.

And Vibing should let you reach other dimensions within a jump. DC, Marvel, Hero BBC, worm, many jumps have alternate dimensions in the setting.

Could you add some more stuff from later seasons, like that creepy idol from last season?

>DRAWBACKS
>LIMIT OF 2 DRAWBACKS
This needs changed to the modern standard of a drawback limit based on CP, not number of drawbacks.

You might add a note that this jump does not preclude a supergirl jump if someone wants to make one.

Contemplating updating Fire Emblem Heroes to incorperate seals and skill inheiritance, somehow.

Hell of a Rap album

Huh, /awesome/. How're you planning on doing backgrounds then?

I'd probably have done them based on the Castes, with Adamant as the Drop-In... But you could have any of them as Drop-In by just starting them as their Alchemical body is energized, without the memories from various reincarnations they'd otherwise have had.

Perks is honestly the part I would've had the most trouble with if I'd have had to do it, maybe some based on the Eight Nations? Compass: Autochthonia had some weird stuff too, like that conspiracy that's binding their soul to their bodies through ritual suicide, or the glass walkers communing with Autochthon through their crystal growths.

Items... We'll have loads of Magitech for purchase, right? Beamweapons are nice, Gyroscopic Chakram are iconic, a supply of Soul Gems would be cool, I really like the Crawlspace Creeping Unit despite it not being that useful myself, and the Munifactory's great, as is the Light Obelisk. Perhaps even an Encounter Suit?

And, of course, a pet rat. To keep up the morale!

You'd probably get some Vats (and basic technicians) for free, to swap out your Charms after the jump?

Expensive purchase for a team of Alchemical Demiurges and a fiber connection to Autobot in your Vats, to let them create new Alchemicals in other jumps, assuming you can supply the extremely rare components and souls, and Autobot feels like it?

I'd assume the Alchemical form becomes an altform after the jump, with Charms still working in other forms but looking much like Eclipse Castes who get them?

Hope this isn't too much to throw at you right away? Kinda excited to hear someone's working on it.

Approved!

Jumpers, how good are you at rapping?

Rolled 65 (1d816)

Threadly jump topic roll...

Sounds good to me, NikaMoth.

Still working that out for most of them.
Reading through oadenols codex to get a feel for manse work has been a ton of fun though. Much more than I expected.
Makes me wish Dragonbloods had manses available. Elemental manses are really cool

Wukong pls

Beelzebub!

Well the other thing you can do is try to show the U-DO entity why humans would want to reject becoming a part of the Collective Unconscious. It's legitimately confused about that and wants to understand why people reject it, and so it's got a myriad of ways to try and probe humanity to figure out the answer. If the jump ever gets made, find a dude named Abel. He's basically a U-DO avatar.

Another option to contact U-DO is through dreams. It's implied those pure of heart are able to subconsciously connect with it via dreams, such as Shion who even survived direct Gnosis contact (which usually turns them into salt piles or Salt Elementals a la Gnosis). So using those or the Zohar would be ways to talk to it. As long as you can withstand the CRIPPLING FEAR that seems to come with it. It's implied that this fear is what U-DO feels, as being the ONLY Wave Existence, it is absurdly lonely and aware of that fact. Those who turn into Gnosis are likewise completely alone, only able to perceive themselves and as such could be seen as reflections of U-DO's loneliness. U-DO doesn't ask people to reject it, nor does it ask people to unify with it. These things just HAPPEN and U-DO's just as curious for why that happens as anyone else.

It's a pretty fucked up place, and the only blame can be shouldered on people like Dmitri and Albedo who figure they're gonna fuck it up even more.

Kinetic Energy absorption was a villain of the week. He "stopped time" which really he drained all movement. Flash had to speed up to power on through.

The glasses stay, its based on Cisco not others. Plus they're a cool homage back to Vibe in the comics. As for reaching other dimensions post-jump/pre-spark eh.

Creepy Idol? I wont add everything because there's a lot of crap that's only shown once and tossed away.

I'm gonna make the Supergirl Jump. I'm waiting for the S2 to hit Netflix so I can binge on S1 & S2.

This setting is fucking weird and stupid, and it's also a shounen manga. The jump itself isn't badly written.

It's another one of those settings which seem to encourage borrowing power from / cooperating with Companions.

Which really sucks if you're a solo-Jumper or rotate out Companions. The jump itself is written VERY nicely, however.

Why is it babies? What is it with shounen manga and babies? I thought it was weird in reborn, but it's here too! Is there something I'm missing?

There's poor precedent for convincing God he's wrong desu.

>Makes me wish Dragonbloods had manses available.
It has one, It is aspected the same as you and increases the chance of your children exalting.

Wish the coffee/cigars were cheaper in that jump so I could afford it.

It only involves A baby because said child was sent to Earth to be raised by the vilest beings. The baby's a demon, younger Beelzebub.

You see an assortment of other contracted demons and spirits, but the main character's contracted with baby Beel.

I understand the in universe explanation of why, I'm saying it's a strange trend.

It does have one available, the Dragons Cradle.

Let's see... I've got these from the various jumps:

Scrying Stone (Qlithu-Sohtk, Sidereals) This one was present, gives me visions of past, present, and future.
Withering Gem (Morass of Virii and Manifold Beings, Infernals) I can give someone a non-contagious disease that can't be healed by mundane medicine, whenever I want.
Wyld-Sky Jewel or maybe the Sign of Chaos or Gem of Madness not sure yet (Phrye, Lunars) Can make the sky become an ever-shifting tableau of Wyld prodigies and celestial impossibilities, shifting randomly between bright and dark.
Panopticon Stone (Invisible Fortress-like Manse, Mortal Heroes... after extensive redesigns.) Manifest a small hovering sphere of glass, identical to an eye of Orabilis, but works for me.

...And I've probably got a bunch more, build on my own. I like manses. They're nice.

Guess I should learn to read huh.
Still it would be nice to have some variety.

Okay wait. Trend?

How so? Sorry for missing that.

So did the Log Horizon jump we had a wip of forever ago ever get finished, or was it abandoned?

>As for reaching other dimensions post-jump/pre-spark eh.
That is not a very good reason for making the power not work like it is supposed to post jump. Yeah, other jumps should be time locked unless you are in that jump or have a relevant continuity drawback, but not other dimensions in the same jump.

And the Idol was the focus on an entire flashback arc, and then sought by Damien in the present. Way more then a one episode deal.

And KEA was that turtle villian, gotcha.

Good to hear about Supergirl though.

>Beelzebub - 529
Background: Martial Artist
Contract: upgrade Bahamut
-Affinity: Volcano
Drawbacks: Solomon Company (+0), Let’s Do This Mano-a-Mano (+300)
Final Point Count: 1,300 CP
Perks:
-The Hands of a Master (Free)
-A Disciple of the Greats: Izuma Eight-God School
-Black Techs
-Eight Deadly Sins
Companions and Equipment:
-Companion Import (200 CP)

You mean the TWO attempts?

Both abandoned.

It's happened in other manga dude. Example 1, Reborn.

Oh Dark Magic/Light Magic. Eh, idk how that would fit in. I guess I could make it a 600cp no discount purchase in perks. Due to how powerful they are.

Oh! Phrye gives Oramus-aspected Hearthstones? That's good to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVEqsyitwE

>Dark Magic/Light Magic
Yeah, I guess I could have been clearer. The idol that gave you powers based on how many people you killed, and its counterpart.

I just remembered it when you posted the update, because when it came up before, it was neat because the consensus was it was not using the dead as fuel, but gaining power from the act of killing. So you could use it with something that did use the souls itself.

>Huh, /awesome/. How're you planning on doing backgrounds then?

I was thinking to do them as "Why You Deserved Exaltation" (so Drop In, Populat, Militat, etc), and then Castes for items.

For Perks, yeah, a few bits here and there. More to capture bits of the flavour, rather than power.

>The People's Painter: Head held high, arms out, bearing a hammer and wrench - the glorious worker's industrial prayer, immortalised in the thousands of luridly coloured propaganda posters that are often the only touch of colour in the daily life of the Populat. You, of course, are too humble to mention that a good percentage of the latest Initiative To Uplift The Stalwart Worker consists of your compositions, featuring some of the most famous and influential denizens of the city. Etc, etc [Know most movers-and-shakers, great talent at Soviet-style arts].

Items - yeah. Definitely. Plenty of them, Caste-based for their default form discounts (but you can get them in any material).

For Caste, I was thinking that would give you a "starting loadout" of charms, then item discounts. Only one or two actual perks - modularity and equipment is a big thing afterall. I'll probably tinker with that though.

Vats as part of the Warehouse, yeah. Getting an uplink to the full library of all existing Alchemical Charms and a nerve-tap to Autobot will cost though...

Void gets some love as well. The Gremlin Armour is basically a companion... sortof...

Is TopHat there?

H'ooooh, I... never actually did finish Companion builds for this one.

Let's fix that real fast:

Seras Victoria:
-Background: Delinquent
-Violence Breeds Strength (Free), Spellmaster, The Rampaging Jumper

Bahamut - free Contract Partner:
-Background: Demon
-Demonic Energy (Free)

The Hildibrand Troupe:
-Background: Drop-In
-Let's Go At My Pace (Free); Multiple Demonic Contracts
-Demon Sparkling Transformation Wand

Killer B:
-Background: Martial Artist
-The Hands of a Master (Free); Black Techs; My Name Is Per Jum

Dante:
-Demonic Energy (Free); Eight Deadly Sins; The Hands of a Master

Lady Lightning:
-Background: Delinquent
-Violence Breeds Strength (Free); Spellmaster
-MY HOUSE!

Yugiri Mistwalker:
-Background: Drop-In
-Let's Go At My Pace (Free); Mind Games; Multiple Demonic Contracts

The Substitute Teacher / "Uncle"
-Demonic Energy (Free); Eight Deadly Sins; Violence Breeds Strength

>Dante:
>-Background: Demon
>-Demonic Energy (Free); Eight Deadly Sins; The Hands of a Master

Ohey I think I just heard all of Hell shitting itself in raw existential FEAR.

There's a lot from the Oramus, Lunar, or Wyld-stuff aspected Hearthstones that would be appropriate really. Take your pick, with a slight slant towards mystic stuff or time-fuckery (if there are any).

>I was thinking to do them as "Why You Deserved Exaltation" (so Drop In, Populat, Militat, etc), and then Castes for items.
Hm, interesting. Doesn't that change with every reincarnation though? With Alchemical memories being a patchwork and Championship being earned over multiple lifetimes, it seems odd to single one thing out.

>For Perks, yeah, a few bits here and there. More to capture bits of the flavour, rather than power.
>The People's Painter
Seems appropriate, and that sounds cool.

>Items - yeah. Definitely. Plenty of them, Caste-based for their default form discounts (but you can get them in any material).
Nice.

>For Caste, I was thinking that would give you a "starting loadout" of charms, then item discounts. Only one or two actual perks - modularity and equipment is a big thing afterall. I'll probably tinker with that though.
M'kay, seems decent.

>Getting an uplink to the full library of all existing Alchemical Charms
Isn't that standard and integral for the Vats though? All of them being connected to the noetic archive?

I guess it's not so for Vats in Creation, but it'd get a lot harder to get Charms without the archive, while Creation-based Vats are mostly inconvenient because they need physical shipping without the transference system (and the lower quality thing).

>and a nerve-tap to Autobot will cost though...
As it should.

>Void gets some love as well.
Nice. Though how would Gremlin Syndrome works afterwards?

>The Gremlin Armour is basically a companion... sortof...
Huh, okay. The Metsubou gremlin-armor? That seems... interesting.

I need to kill a divine being that is stupidly powerful and I'm only at jump 8. What can I do to rectify this problem? More esoteric solutions are acceptable.

Be more specific if you want a real answer.
Who is it and what do you have available?

[Asskicking One's Way to the Top] is legit a really good perk. Like, actually very useful.

It fucking depends. Gods can range anywhere in power from having power over that specific toaster to being literally omnipotent. Be more specific, senpai.

Get an anti-divine NP in Fate/. Think there's a Servant Skill specifically for it, too. If the god you need to kill is a member of an actual race, you could use Dragon Capture Jar from Shadow Realm to debuff it to high heaven. Neptunia has some anti-divine stuff in the Pirate/Virus tree, I think.

There has to be more anti-divine stuff elsewhere, but I don't recall any from the top of my head. This is all assuming you can push whatever jump you need to take on this guy back, anyway.

Who it is would likely result in a shitstorm so we can boil it down to typical high power level goddess shit. I've got a variety of general magic stuff ranging from GURPS summoning to all the magic perks in Quest for Glory. I also ensured that I was the Nerevarine in Morrowind and possess those perks as well. Not likely to be very helpful but I also took Lich in Adventure time. Lastly, I have Elder Blood from the Witcher.

The only caveat is that Fate/ is off limits as I have specific plans for those jumps.

>typical high power level goddess shit.

That tells absolutely fuck all.

SPILL THE BEANS, DING-DONG. WHO IS IT.

You need to be specific with thd god. Some of them are different than others.

>who it is would likely result in a shitstorm
If you're just going to pussy foot around it don't bother asking questions.
There is no typical high powerlevel goddess standard. She could be literally omnipotent to "merely" planetary.
I have to say that from what you've told me you have you don't have a chance in hell of doing anything considering the extremely limited information you've given.
Take more jumps or don't bother.

This made me laugh far more than it should have.

No one can answer your question if you don't tell us who, you stupid fuck, we have no idea how powerful 'high power level goddess shit' is. What are your standards?

What can high speed divine incantaions actually do? Is it like pre modern era mega magic or something? I mean in fate.

>Who it is would likely result in a shitstorm
Fate!Amaterasu? Luna? Jump-chan? The Chousin?

"High-power goddess shenanigans" is still vague as fuck and not really helpful, especially considering "high-power" is itself relative.

Hell's cuh-ray-zee levels just skyrocketed.

And nobody knows how any of this is going to play out.

With Dante eating pizza while sitting sideways across a throne in hell, obviously. Bad ass guitar solo and bursts of flames in the background are required.

Just run through all he Exalted and Dragonball jumps. Those'll allow you to combat most forms of "high-power". You're gonna get vague answers if you ask vague questions, user.

How powerful is Ultra Noah? Would the ultraman suit, Galactron and King Joe be able to take him together? Cant the grantechtor be bought separately from the Cosmo Techtor? Can it be used on the ultraman suit?

Is there a limit to the amount of Permanent Charms an Exalt can have active? Is there a limit to what kind of effects can be made Permanent, assuming you're willing to put in the requisite time and effort?

What are some good perks/abilities to use to show people that you are, in fact, from another world?

Go to Minecraft and take Mystcraft. Lure the god into a Mystcraft World, then destroy it's descriptive book.

> Time fuckery
That depends. How do you count the Mortality-Entangling Gem from BWC?
> This diamond-bright stone flickers in and out of visibility. When its bearer would be killed by an attack, it shatters in a breach of causality, so that the bearer both does and does not die. The bearer finds herself standing over her own corpse at the beginning of the next scene, unaffected by the killing blow. Magical possessions on the body are not duplicated. This is a Blasphemy 5 effect

Also, on the
> "Why You Deserved Exaltation"
front, remember that souls are tracked in Autocthon - a soul is chosen for exaltation as a matter of excellence over multiple lifetimes, with a bias based on the outstanding actions and the themes of the Caste.

An alien alt-form.

The Warehouse and similar dimensional travel, especially those dealing with parallel worlds. To prove that other worlds do, in fact, exist. Other than that, there's nothing much to say you're really from another world so much as the world is different from they thought.

The absolute best way is probably the Door of Shopping from Three Star Gauntlet, unless there was a restriction that you couldn't bring other people along.

There is no limit. As to what sort of effects can be made permanent, most of the canon Permanent charms are upgrades to other charms. "So long as this charm is active, when using charm X you can add Y effects to it", stuff like that. The stand-alones tend to be defenses, making the Exalt more durable or resistant to magic or harder to mind control.

Go to zendikar and become an eldritch guy.

Go to lovecraft and get shoggoth form.

Go to overlord and get mindbreaking skeleton powers, or anywhere with psychic mind stuff.

Become a eldritch shoggoth, if anyone doubts you arent from around here its likely you will drive them insane.

>Isn't that standard and integral for the Vats though? All of them being connected to the noetic archive?

Yeah, probably best to leave the archive connection as a freebie. It'd make it really hard to progress as an Alchemical if you didn't have access, and access would actually justify later gaining Colossus and Municipal Charms.

Not at all sure if I want to try and tackle Giant Robot Jumper and Metropolis Jumper... but it's interesting.

Oh, and inb4 "What happens if I use the City of Heaven on my Jumpopolis Self?".

>Nice. Though how would Gremlin Syndrome works afterwards?

Still considering how to do it - possibly having it only taint the Alchemical Alt-form.

But then, if you want to sacrifice everything for power...

Actually, something I forgot: Lots of charms are Indefinite, meaning they last so long as you commit motes to them. Given that a Jumper could theoretically get an enormous Essence pool, those could be made effectively permanent. And Indefinite charms are all over the game, you can get those for nearly any non-instant effect.

>Is there a limit to the amount of Permanent Charms an Exalt can have active?
Permanent Charms aren't really "active" they're just permanent enhancements to yourself.

>Is there a limit to what kind of effects can be made Permanent, assuming you're willing to put in the requisite time and effort?
Most effects can't be. Pretty sure the corebook notes published charms to be cutting-edge advancements over milennia of development in efficiency, custom effects with just lower motecosts aren't a thing. Permanent Charms are also somewhat rare, though Infernals have more of them than usual.

Things like Ox-Body and Soak-enhancing stuff seems to be the most common Permanent Charms.

>That depends. How do you count the Mortality-Entangling Gem from BWC?
Huh, yeah. That probably count.

Not sure how that'd work with death in jumpchain...

>front, remember that souls are tracked in Autocthon - a soul is chosen for exaltation as a matter of excellence over multiple lifetimes, with a bias based on the outstanding actions and the themes of the Caste.
Yes, that's what I tried to say? There's no real guarantee that all those lifetimes would be Populat or Militat or anything else, and I'd actually be suprised at that.

>Yeah, probably best to leave the archive connection as a freebie. It'd make it really hard to progress as an Alchemical if you didn't have access, and access would actually justify later gaining Colossus and Municipal Charms.
Mhm, alright then.

>Not at all sure if I want to try and tackle Giant Robot Jumper and Metropolis Jumper... but it's interesting.
Yeah, no clue what to do there. They're cool at least.

>Oh, and inb4 "What happens if I use the City of Heaven on my Jumpopolis Self?".
...huh.

>Still considering how to do it - possibly having it only taint the Alchemical Alt-form.
>But then, if you want to sacrifice everything for power...
Hm. Right... Seems kind of a "Nope, Nope, Nope" option to if it sticks...

Hit up Kamigawa for the Siblings of Spirit and Flesh, allows you to have two bodies, and the Yamabushi Capstone. It kills the crap out of most gods fairly well. If you want to gain something from it then grab Consume, Yamabushi's capstone item, so you can gain powers from eating this goddess. That should cover a range of things, seeing as you've got access to a Nuke and I can't think of anything else to add to the build with such lacking description but here's what I've got.

1. Spilt off into two.
2. Rush the goddess with one of yourselves after undergoing a ritual that makes your next spell Super Effective vs goddess
3. Cast Thermonuclear Detonation, it's a spell you can learn in Quest for Glory
4. Deal with the fact that your other half just blew up into a God-Slaying Bomb and you've received a mortal wound.
5. Eat some fruit/drink some health pots from Quest for Glory

>Permanent Charms aren't really "active" they're just permanent enhancements to yourself.
Aaand I forgot the important part. Derp.

No, there's no limit to how many you can learn and thus have "active".

Jumpers, what are your weaknesses, or the longest time you went without covering a weakness?

Since air aspect includes electricity could an Air Terrestrial pop off a spark with a mote of essence to light a fire?

The Truth from Generic Creepypasta. Civilization has a similar perk.

>For class card heart if we beat King of Heroes drawback can we take that class card as our heart, or do we need to choose right now to take effect?
You need to choose one of the ones on offer when you start the jump. You can't take the card you get from the drawback as your class card heart.

>what are your weaknesses
waifus

Probably. Might not even cost you the mote of essence if your Aspect Markings are electical in theme.

>52931710
Thanks.

Thank you for taking up Alchemicals, Mir-sempai.

But user, that's Justice's weakness.

Air aspect dragonbloods seem like they have a bit of cheese, some terrestrial charms only work when touching or being surrounded by your element.

Air and to a lesser extent Earth have a big advantage there.

And this is yours.

I forget, the Waverider is a lot bigger on the inside, right?

You mis-posted there, user.

Like, you just straight-up missed.

The fuck is wrong with you.

waifus are a diverse and versatile weapon against jumpers.

actual hand to hand swordfighting is...well, my jumper doesn't suck at it but they're certainly much better at magic than swordfighting.

Writer Nika also is incredibly moody and angsty and will dredge themselves in a million blankets if something sets them off like what happened to Achilles in his poem until someone invariably pulls them out of it (Usually Hans or Cu, sometimes its NYLOCKE, MASTER OF EMOTIONAL CONSULTATION)

Doctor's Companion Jumper is seriously indecisive (which is very bad whenThe Doctor and EMIYA start arguing) and has an annoying habit of pretending everything is ok and not talking to anyone.

either you misquoted, or this is the dumbest post in the thread

Dragonbloods can get every aspect if they try hard enough.
It's no big deal. Water aspects are theoretically the best due to martial arts being their thing anyways.
Being able to dip your toes into celestial tier abilities easier is worth far more than being able to whatever bend.

How well would an alchemical exalted get along with a phyrexian or in phyfexia?

Great Forks would be Riverspeak right?

-2/10 chemistry there.
Unless the achemical was all about void tech it would be a kill on site sort of thing.

Got the 200 CP's done. Any issues?
pastebin.com/t5h55j4L

Answer the question. Is this, or is this not, a replacement for the existing Persona jump.

Not at all. Phyrexian anything would be considered Void-stuff on sight.

Yup, it's right in the Scavenger Lands/former River Province.

You've been told it's not before.

It's not. It's a jump of Persona 5, which wasn't out when the existing Persona jump was made.

You soggy head of lettuce, of course it's not.

No. I'm not even entirely certain they take place in the same universe, given the differences in the mechanics of the Collective Unconsciousness.

Well, Picaresque and Friends and Confidants appear to have been doubled up on, at least on my computer.

Eh. It has multiple layers. Also a hidden compartment.

You have the 200CP Joker and Phantom perks listed twice. Other than that, it seems good.

Looks good, English. Also, how much is the capstone booster going to be? Because I'm really liking both the Joker and Phantom Thief perks so far, and I'm going to need enough CP for the Velvet Room as well.

Oh, also this .