Chapter Master, how is it that an 8 foot tall superhuman in shiny white armor, wielding a heavy weapon...

Chapter Master, how is it that an 8 foot tall superhuman in shiny white armor, wielding a heavy weapon, and driving a noisy jetbike is stealthy enough to scout?

the rules of the game aren't something to be taken literally

It's the Grim Darkness of the Far Future (TM), I ain't gotta explain shit.

They're just that good.

They can't detect you if they're dead.

Same way that half-ton super-soldiers in full metal-and-concrete battle-plate with a mini nuclear reactor on their back is described as moving literally without a single sound in the fluff.

Same reason modern militaries use big noisy buggies/jeeps to do recon work, you dont need to stalk around, just out-maneuver your opponent, gather information and fuck off back.

But what about actual scouting? When they want to remain fucking HIDDEN because there's an entire Waaagh! or some shit?

Yea this. Scout tanks are probably at least as noisy as those bikes ( I would say definitely but motorbikes can really shriek).

It doesn't matter if you're a mile away. They scout round the flank a report artillery coordinates from the safety of their armoured box then if need be race back to safety.

Scouts aren't infiltrators they just operate ahead of a main force.

Please refer to

Then the Scouts without bikes move in. For close combat scout work, they'd move up to the minimum safe distance in a Rhino, on bikes, or in a Land Speeder, disembark, and close the remaining distance on foot.

I'm surprised nobody's pointed out that this thread is a mutation.

Mutation?

If you were really one with the speed force then you would break mach 1 and be upon the enemy before they heard you. Truely you lack what it means to be a white scar, and thus have failed to go fast. May JK have mery upon you and may your death be fast and speedy. Emprah bless you.

Ah yes, of an older meme, a simpler meme for simpler people. I miss those days, now its just complaints that cadia went the way of alderaan and that the brinksmanship of 40k tabletop is getting to silly for even the hardest fan.

Then they use the guys actually called Scouts.

In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, they probably still have these.

Real Answer: Space Marine armor can be upgraded with noise canceling technology. This is why say, Ravenguard, are stealthy even in full power armor.

7 feet

In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, thats heretech

Hiding is for the weak.

/thread

Fuck off with forcing your shitty photoshops you fag.

GW thinks recon and scouting is the same thing.

everyone in 40k is deaf from all the gunfire. also. 38 mileniums into the future and u think they haven't got some sweet mufflers on those bad boys? seriously?

Good ol' pair of binoculars in mentioned in the IG codex

You can be pretty loud and still be quiet in comparison to a waaaaagh! Pretty sure noise marines could manage it.

I agree.

I would like to see the excuse me guy photoshopped onto a nazi officer or a skinhead. I would ask /pol/ "Excuse me Fuhrer. If de Juden are subhuman then how did they gain control of everything?"

That's kind of the point shitstains. Please see .
If you don't like the memeing, ignore it.

You made me go to /pol/ you sack of shit.

How the fuck the alpha legion does the sneaking about? Warp magics only get you so far!

>implying everyone is not Alpharius

Say again?

Can't hear you over this bike!

I'm still convinced that the alpha legion is a group of ~20ish dudes and some holoprojectors.

better yet "Chapter Master, how do the other brothers launch them and their bikes up 3 stories to the top of the building without an elevator or even a ramp? Chapter Master, if bikes are SOOO good, then why didn't militaries from the 2nd and 3rd millenniums use them??"