Magic item bread

Magic item bread
Post pictures of items
or do descriptions of other items

Could anyone post more potions? One of my players loves making potions out of the herbs I give her but I don't have nearly enough art.

Ring of Lavender Mountain. The ring comes in a plain, small, polished teak box. The wearer smells faintly of lavender, and confers advantage to pretending to be dead. Fun fact! the sickly sweet smell of rotting corpses is actually incredibly similar to the scent of lavender, having many of the same scent molecules.

Howling Flask. When the flask is opened, it creates a chatter of voices or animal noises appropriate to the location. The wider the flask is opened, the louder the chatter. At fully open, it fills the area with a level of noise equivalent to a busy house party.

Face of Knowing. This hideous mask was designed for the famously thrifty Count Edron, during the shapeshifter purges of 596. It allows the wearer to immediately discern any shapeshifted being as being such, as well as counteracting low-level invisibility and other magical methods of disguise. However, it also makes the wearer's social skills take a considerable dive, conferring disadvantage on all appropriate rolls while worn, and for five minutes after its removal.

Page O' Potions.

Cut tabs of your favorite brews and submerge to have a full flask within seconds!

Sword of Soul Stealing

Lv0 - 1d8
Lv1 - 2d6 + Lifestealing + 1 atk rolls
Lv2 - 2d8 + Lifesteal + Passive Regeneration + 2 atk
Lv3 - 1d20 + Lifesteal + Pas Reg + Better Critical + 3 atk

I love this.

"What potions do you have?"
>Bear, Air, Tentacle, Fire
>Pink Floyd, Knockoff Pink Floyd, Yugi's Millenium Puzzle, Ringworms, Whiskey
>Clouds, Water, The Dark Brotherhood, Bard from LoL, An Amputee
>A Bug, 2 Penises Touching, Your Uncle's Secret Party Juice, and An X With a Little Hat.
"I'll just go to Astralbucks, thanks."

Loved it

Ring of ?

Tome of firepower.
"Knowledge is power, firepower"

ring of snek cloaca

You lose your butthole and can now shit from your todger/mut.

Cursed ring that makes you LG by day and CE by night

That's not a ring, that's a magical fleshlight.

If you cut a man's heart out with this knife and consume it you will gain his strength and wisdom until the next new moon.

Mojo leech.

That pic is real neato

Sergei Mosin's phylactery

Miatakes

Strange condom

>magic item bread
Bakery offers special bread rolls with magic items inside. Very popular with children and often eaten on special festival days. Most are nothing special, mostly little trinkets and toys. Sometimes though you get something rarer...

i want those tiny hands tickling my balls while i fuck the ring

I never really liked how Wayne England drew items or people, he did decent monsters, but his gear illustrations always felt "off."

That's a lightning shield, if I ever saw one. Discharges when hit, can shock nearby people; wear rubber soles.

Stealing this.

OC that my friend got for me.

>almost 400 fucking pounds
god damn Guts is a beast

Fires shot of the highest quality potassium

>The sword of early 2000's

Its a smart sword, it works just like a regular sword but costs twice as much and needs to be recharged after 3 hours of use.

The Midas chest.

This tempting trunk of unknown treasures is a common sight in low level dungeons, weather it is placed there or if it has some kind of intelligence is unknown.

Anyone stupid enough to touch the chest will be transformed into a mass of gold coins. leaving a heap of treasure and equipment behind to tempt its next victim.

So a literal Vitamin B shot?

k

>double crossguard
>smaller double crossguard for the pommel

things being cool > things making sense

Gut's sword ain't magical, they even explain this. It's like... cursed. It's killed so many things that it's sort of alive in a weird way.

It's all strangely connected to the Japanese concept of kami. Weirdly spiritual considering it's the archetypical anime big-sword.

oh, bloody fuckin hell, i had a mighty kek

Reminds me of kingdom of heaven. I wonder what the Arabic script says.

The sword really doesn't have any magic of its own, it has just been chopping through so many magical foes that it's been imbued with a bit of magical energy that allows it to harm enemies that otherwise would be impervious to physical attacks.
It's never shown any sort of life of its own. The Berserker Armor has its own magic, that drives him towards insanity, but even then, the dog demon was a part of Guts before he got the armor.

>The earth shaker
Forged by a mighty giant of the planes, this hammer is said to be able to shake the very ground when smashed on a surface. It is said to resonate in the earth mimicking the sound of stampeding elephants scaring away wild animals.

Ring of dual chaos Ouroboros

>iron boner

>A book where anything you write in it becomes impossibly untrue. Write about how the sky is blue and the sky can no longer be blue and the physics of the world change so it could never have ever been or once again become blue.
Because of this quality reading the book also would induce insanity because its full of impossible lies written by previous authors.
>That's a very interesting concept, but how would you flesh it out? Are the authors aware that their concepts are lies, yet they have to suffer through the false-reality they've created? Seems like it could work, but I don't really know what sort of cool tricks you can pull without rewriting physics into an incomprehensible mess out of spite.
>For the sake of simplicity I'd say the authors can tell when something has changed but nobody else does (maybe expand that to anyone that has touched or seen the book) but the early authors were unaware of the book's nature.
Maybe have it be a diary making the early parts of the book especially dangerous to read because they're unmaking huge swaths of what was once reality.

I would shy away from trying "cool tricks" since the thing is basically a "butterfly effect" generator. Trying to use it to get rid of some jerk causing you trouble may accidentally cause the extinction of mankind if you don't word things correctly.

I would use it as an end game prop. A thing that some organization has locked up to the good of the universe that some lunatic or fool is trying to get to play god

>user, you've given me the best idea I've ever had: after you write in the book, you become aware of the true nature of reality, as altered by anyone who has ever encountered the book. You write that the sky's green, the sky is green for literally everyone else in the world, but you suddenly become aware of everything that everyone else has written, like what we think beef tastes like is actually the taste of human, or that things were meant to fall up. I bet that could be pretty cool, even as a bit of fluff for the setting.

>Raven's Gem
Very rarely, a raven's egg contains a magical crystal that enables one to talk to birds.

>What's your hobby?
I grow guns

From the thumbnail I thought the green one in the top row was a bottle of mountain dew.

what if it is

I like real-world stuff that looks like some crazy ancient artificer's mystery doom machine.

I like spheres in general too I guess.

i like the hook one

Would this be a paladin weapon?