Join Tau

Join Tau
Lets build Greater Good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StCXrBMl648
youtube.com/watch?v=oUOJIOxC_0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ain't joinin' unless I get a guaranteed blueberry

I'm not usually a foot man, but for some reason I love them cute li'l hoofies.

>there is an entire blue woman there
>let's look at the hooves

Fffffffffag

youtube.com/watch?v=StCXrBMl648

Hey, I'm a rogue trader
Lets be friends and I'll totally spread the word of the greater good. Give me some of your tech n stuff.

>Give me some of your tech n women n stuff

ftfy

I specifically like shit like Draenei and Tau for the LACK of feet. Footlovers are heretics.

>Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and oh gawd no...
Dem Earth Caste Tau hips

No one posted Commander HawkEye yet?

I need art of a Water caste doing the anime rich girl laugh and pose

not sure if they were intended as water caste

Fire Caste are fit af

Go back to space Russia ya space commie

I want that earth caste booty on my face. But I want to marry that Air Caste

I came to Shitpost Autistically in order make a bad thread worse and put off finals, and I still haven't experienced that sense of dread and adrenaline that allows me to focus.

For the Greater bluebies!

inb4 the castration meme

Oh, the main reason we post the castration meme is that anyone who has to fuck a tau because they can't get a human woman really proves they don't have any balls in the first place.

Reminder that torchstar died in the latest damocles conflict

Let's go real world equivalent:
Women > Man > Obese Chick > Tranny > Furry > Bestiality

Tau are somewhere between Furries and Bestiality. In fact, Tau should be viewed by humans the same way Eldar view the Mon-Keigh.

Is there a compromise between the opposing schools of thought concerning tau women? Curvy, but not so overtly humanoid? Straight-up huge tits is nice, but I feel like we can be more creative and still agree with lore. I'd like to explore that space between the blocky, wrinkly look the guys have and something more obviously female yet not outright "humans but blue!"

>Bestiality
No, it's even worse than that, it's like sticking your dick in poo.

she can come back as a robogirl!

they have the technology!

Eh, Scat-Fetish usually involves a hot woman's shit, so it kind of gets a pass.

Besides that, we're discussing where a theoretical fake sentient being with hoofs lies on the scale of living things people have actually fucked, not comparing Tau-fetishists to other Fetishes. If that were the case it wouldn't be fair since fetishes have far too much variance to really be compared.

Although based on >52950220 Tau are comparable to anthro-MLP-fetishists.

>Eh, Scat-Fetish usually involves a hot woman's shit, so it kind of gets a pass.

>hot woman's shit

it's shit, man

And they say that Tau didn't lost anything meaningful in that war.

>doesn't even know the origin of the castration meme

Now those are some greater goods.

A racist Tau in one of the books, that hated all non pure Tau races... made an off-hand remark about wanting to castrate the gue'vesa that was placed under his command.
And then some war40k fans take that quote out-of-context and try to force the "All humans gets castrated by the Tau when they join them."-meme.
Meanwhile there is no mention of it anywhere else, or for any other races. Infact there are more mentions of humans communities growing and thriving under Tau rule and protection.

>He thinks that we want to fuck Tau because we can't get human women
>Not Recognizing the aesthetic appeal of Tau women
I'ld take nice Earth Caste qt over a Bolter Bitch any day.

>inb4: It gets removed.

>Thinking xenophilia isn't top tier
>Rating fucking any man that isn't a qt femboy/trap that high

Shit taste bud.

>meme

see

Captain-General/Chief Custodian (Kitten) and Shadowsun got along nicely.

Even if he will claim its not canon.
youtube.com/watch?v=oUOJIOxC_0k

dem lips

This

How is their waifu game?

>tfw no pile of tau girls

Really, I must have somehow missed that.

That really sucks...

I'd get the fetishizing of Tau women more if their actual artwork didn't show them being ugly as heck.

I think alot of it has to do with the hair to be honest.

I'm going to hug this dirty, DIRTY xeno!

I mean, to be fair, ALL of the women in Warhammer 40k look ugly. I've yet to see even an attractive human or eldar female that wasn't fanart.

I think GW might be doing that on purpose, because if the females are attractive then they can be waifus, and there ain't no room for waifus in the grim darkness of Warhammer 40k.

If the Emperor had tried integrating the Tau into the Imperium similar to how the Tau integrate the humans, how well do you think that would have gone for them?

You know how it'd go

As long as they wouldn't be a slave race treated worse than servitors are. It could work, you'd get more docile, ugly, blue humans.

My sides, that gif is brilliant

How do gue'vesa fit into the military tactics of the Tau? Kroot provide good melee capabilities, Vespids can act as an aerial paratrooper type soldier, but how do they incorporate humans into their strategies?

For that matter, how good are the Tau human planetary defense forces compared to your average Imperium PDF?

Better sharpshooters due to their vision and less tech reliant infantry, allowing for better performance in times of a lack of supplies.

>Better sharpshooters due to their vision
Is there anything the Tau are actually better at, physically speaking, compared to humans? They seem to be a version of humanity that is weaker on all aspects but works together better.

I think they're physically better adapted for desert environments, but other than that I think they're just blue dudes with gundams.

>You will never be taken prisoner by the Tau
>While you're sitting in your cell, two horny blueberries appear at the door to 'persuade you to join the greater good'

>They seem to be a version of humanity that is weaker on all aspects but works together better.
I think that's pretty much it.
Plus mechs and guns.

I'll take yer great good, if ya get me da great dakka!

How do I reconcile my love of Tau technology (RAILGUNS FUCK YEAH) and my extreme hatred for xenos?

See

Play Farsight Enclaves, and take only Tau, and no kroot, etc.

Or convert your Guard to human helpers, and give them all the goodies.

GW needs to give Gue'vesa some love. Hopefully we'll see something in 8th edition.

Could just field tau painted guardsmen in shadow war

Some book art and FFG stuff are pretty nice.

this is eldar thread now

Yeah I'd rather not.

I just came from the "make your own paramilitary warcrime rape gang" thread they've got going on with the Argo brigade and Jesus... The Tau are looking pretty good now.

It isn't 40k without a warcrime rape gang

Dumb tripfag

Is this how cyborks are made?

Hm, can't find anything to back that up. Source?

Autism doesn't compromise user.

Tau have better long range vision than humans, and better hand eye coordination, but inferior reflexes. Moreover, they form a good gap bridge between Tau and Kroot. For this reason humans are used in 'fill' rolls in the Empire, or more often, as police and militia. This is because humans are VASTLY better suited for close quarters and urban fighting than the Tau, and aren't cannibal savages like the Kroot. Also many of the Tau's newest acquisitions are human worlds, and they like to have humans policing humans, as they find it works better and comes off less 'oppressive'.

As a result (and due to the fact they refuse to let humans fight the Imperium), Humans usually aren't on their front lines, more likely to be found defending outlying worlds from Orks or working as military police in secure sectors. If Tau military doctrine and engineering had a place for it, Humans would probably also be their go-to species for boarding enemy ships in void combat in order to provide close fire support for Kroot assault troops.

The Argo Brigade aren't a rape gang? They just use warcrime weapons (Phosphex, Napalm, etc) and crucify people.

>How do gue'vesa fit into the military tactics of the Tau? Kroot provide good melee capabilities, Vespids can act as an aerial paratrooper type soldier, but how do they incorporate humans into their strategies?For that matter, how good are the Tau human planetary defense forces compared to your average Imperium PDF?
In a game? Depends on what rules that are agreed for them.
Seen people use them more or less as regular Imperial Guard, and others use them as substitute models for Fire Warriors.

user, you're a furry.

>laughing
Looks like she's choking on an invisible dick, to me.

Alright, now what

Wipe a shit out of it with exterminatus mod.

Personally I'd play with Hyperlanes. Just makes for a better game.

>I'd play with Hyperlanes
good man

i basically edited all the drives to be hyperwarp so FE, AE and crisis also get Hyperlanes, otherwise the fun ends when you research jump drives and the game becomes the regular clustefuck.

i just wish i knew how to fix strike craft, i found no way to make them respawn during battle and without that no ammount of change to their stats will fix them

So how screwed are the Tau once they start having to deal with human psykers and demon invasions on the friendly human planets they control?

Theoretically? All sorts of doomed. In reality? They're fine because somehow the Greater Good scares daemons or something.

Oh boy, It will be fun. I mean, I bet they got first cultural shock during first approach with genocidal humans, I can only imagine their reactions after they see genocidal human wizards and genocidal satanist human wizards.

What's up with ponytails being the primary hair style of xenos anyway?

>tfw you're uni'a motto is literally "For the greater good"

It's gonna get bad REAL fucking fast once the daemons start showing up. The Tau have no idea how to deal with psykers and they're gonna be cropping up all over their controlled human worlds and outposts. With no one to train or supervise them, they're gonna get possessed and shit's gonna hit the fan in record time. They're gonna learn real quick what daemons are.

>the Greater Good scares daemons or something
No, it's nothing to do with the greater good, the Tau just barely have souls, so demons have a hard time seeing them, and they aren't very appetizing to demons.

I don't think they have hair anywhere else, I think they're bald everywhere except that ponytail.

Aside from massive heresy, is there anything stopping an astartes from joining the Tau? I'm kinda suprised they don't look on the astartes and immediatley think the design a similar program for their soldiers, or at least experimental weapons upon the guevasa.

In terms of biotech the Tau are still massively behind pretty much every other major race in the setting, they make up for it with their robots.

I'm pretty sure Tau already know what an anti-psyker is