IT'S TIME!

New Year. New PES. It's time for the 2017 Spring Babby Cup Qualifiers. Penitent Crusade begins NOW!

>What the fuck is this?

A virtual divegrass tournament run in Pro Evolution Soccer and streamed for the enjoyment of anons everywhere.

>Why the fuck should I care?

Dank memes, top bants, bragging rights, and hype by the bucket load. For more info see implyingrigged.info

Tragedy. We are beset on all sides by tragedy. Cadia is overrun. Creed has been snatched up by Trayzn. Matt Ward has returned. And Veeky Forums, have been relegated. But that is not all that has happened in these dark times...
Seeing all these great and terrible events come to pass, our mighty Emperor, beloved by all, has arisen, and stepped forth from the Golden Net to lead His faithful on the field of divegrass once more! As if such a blessing were not enough, as if in answer to his Father's call, Roboute Guilliman has awoken from stasis and landed on Terra, declaring himself Lord Commander of the Goal. Truly, there could be no greater man to organise the defence of the Veeky Forums box than the Ultramarines Primarch himself.
Finally (and most curious of all) the great scheming dragon Nicol Bolas has planeswalked to our humble corner of the Multiverse and offered his services as a tactician and strategist, to replace the erstwhile Tactical Genius, Creed.

Now is the time for vengeance, brothers. Today we begin our long awaited rise.

We're up in the first game of the day against /wsg/. /a/ and our good buddies /co/ are in action later on against /i/ and /pol/ respectively so GET HYPE AND WAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this point in time, there's only one thing we can do.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! GIT HYP YA GROTZ!

Is the team still 50% 40k shit and the rest being just utter shit?

yall lads best not fuck this up

if there's even anything left to fuck up when we're this far down

IT'S HAPPENING!

Pre-game rigging has begun.

Time to get out of Fetus lads.

The long night is over, The Great Crusade is about to begin.
The Emperor protects.

We have a discord server set up for all things Veeky Forums Cup-related. So pop in if you want to talk about the team or just anything in general. discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv

SMOrc

Do we have our old manager back?

MIENTRAS, LOS MAGOS DEL TIEMPO!

Depends on which one you mean.

Patrician 1-1 draws.

Not a bad start, just unlucky.

Bad timing with the changes for LB/RB, should have done that when the ball was under Veeky Forums control.

Other then that, solid game. Soothed some of my worries for sure. Good job Managers.

Don't normally watch it live. When's Veeky Forums first on?

FOR THE EMPEROR!

they were the first match of the day today.

check the wiki for the times.

Is the current roster accurate?

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums

I hope not.

The roster on the team's main page is up to date. The Veeky Forums Roster wiki page has yet to be edited. We've been working on tactics and aesthetics for the last while so we're a bit behind on wiki duties.

Next game is today (Saturday) at 5:30 UTC, Second match of the day.
Since Sou is a master of time management expect the the first game to start then (If we're lucky)

We're up against /lgbt/ and their meme formations

Forgot to mention it's 5:30PM***

>It's Time
>1 - 1 against /wsg/
We are fucked yet again.

What is UTC to EST?

I've been sick all week, otherwise I'd have finished this sooner. But here's a sneak peek of the next issue of The Daily Neckbeard.

sup tract 4 hours
so 1:30PM

>Middle of work
Well, at least I can watch it on Sunday right?

>/co/
>/a/
>Veeky Forums

Literally all my teams are in the Fetus now. All but /cgl/, and they're dead.

Yeah we face Veeky Forums at the same time or 30 min earlier on Sunday.

Is the 1d4chan page updated yet?

Are these recorded?

Yes. The stream link above has videos uploaded after each match day. Alternatively, you can check archive.klaxa.eu

is that a chaos start or 8 harpoons on our logo

It's an eight-pointed star, yes.

Good luck Veeky Forums

Keeping the thread afloat for later use

We do our best.

Kickoff for today's memeball is in about 1.5 hours. Or 10pm PST.

Today's matchups:

/wsg/ vs Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums vs /lgbt/
/a/ vs /t/
/i/ vs /y/
/pol/ vs /trv/
/co/ vs Veeky Forums

You mean 10am PST.

Herp derp, yeah it's AM sorry.

Also here's our SPIRITUAL LIEGE for those who missed yesterday's game. You still have time to watch it if you go onto the hitbox archives.

Just over 15 minutes, lads.

Welp, it's happening. Out of curiosity, you guys think Veeky Forums or /wsg/ is gonna take this first one?

Toss up, if you ask me.

However, happening has been delayed due to shitty internet.

So if Veeky Forums trounced /wsg/ but we tied with /wsg/, what's that say about when we face Veeky Forums tomorrow?

We're up next.

ERE WE GO! ERE WE GO!

In that case it's Win and In.

Don't matter if we can smash LGBwhatever the fuck they will have 0 points meaning we advance.

ERE WE GO LADS

Don't worry, its only /lgbt/!

Don't you fucking jinx us.

It begins!

What is this Semen Slurping Bullshit?

We're sucking ass

What the fuck happened between 2015 and now?

WHAT

NO

HOW

RIP

That was some major bullshit.

We've fucking WON A MAIN LEAGUE CUP, how are we losing to fucking /lgbt/!?

NOT AS PLANNED

You cunt, you rigged it against us with that flippant comment.

OH SHIT DOOMRIDER

C-C-C-COCAINE

DOOMRIDER IS /ourboy/!

DOOOOOOOOOOMRIDER!

DOOMRIDER

Doomy is the only real hero on the team, he carries the other useless shits.

OH BUT WAIT! JUST WHEN ALL HOPE SEEMS LOST, A HERO EMERGES!

TO SHOW US THAT ALL WE NEEDED TO WIN...

WAS JUST A LITTLE BIT OF COCAINE!

Doomrider got in the cocaine stash finally, hopefully we can avoid complete embarrassment now.

DOOMRIDER

HE DOES COCAINE

What a fucking save by Tancred just there. Snatched the ball from in front of a boot.

"Man does cocaine and takes on a team of fags."

1-1

Better than nothing I guess.

Our second 1 All draw of the fucking qualifier.

>Doomrider is Florida Man

I'm ok with this.

>Better than nothing I guess.
Literally what everyone says every time on this fucking board whenever we end up with a draw. Guess what: Draws are not wins, and without wins You Can (Not) Advance. Only wins give you enough points to get out of the Fetus, but I guess when your managers are all fixated on just doing the bare minimum to not lose you don't deserve to enter the Babbies anyway.

Florida man is certainly a servant of Chaos.

I said it more as a resignation to our fate rather than trying to stay positive. We'll probably get out of fetus, but not out of babby.

/tg not progressing again. We need better cocaine

>Only wins give you enough points to get out of the Fetus
Except that's not the case.

Still, I can guarantee you the plan for every match her was to win.

>I can guarantee you the plan for every match her was to win

This. No plan survives first contact with the enemy.

Anyway, stick around for /a/ and /co/.

Well we still have a decent shot but Veeky Forums is dominating this shit group so we'll see how badly our goal difference gets fucked up.

We should have done something about Slaanesh, we would have had a better score if (s)he didn't have a hand in this.

This "playing the passive game" bullshit never fucking works. While Veeky Forums is fucking around with the spaghetti in it's pockets, Chad is slapping the games right on their collective asses.
Get more offense in there! SCORE some shit! Don't worry so much about defense, that's what the defensive line and goalie is for! I mean come on, besides Doomrider, who else is on offense?

>Only won 2015 out of luck.

Did you spot our 3 defenders, only one of whom is a CB?

>We'll probably get out of fetus, but not out of babby.
Remember /co/ last Autumn Fetus?

Third gets through this time, Veeky Forums are through as long as they don't get BFTO by Veeky Forums and /wsg/-/lgbt/ is a draw. Also
>/a/

That doesn't mean anything. Passive game means your live manager doesn't really adjust to the game's performance.

Totally different managers from 2015.

Yes. Why do we need 3 defenders? Could we do with 2? Heaven help me, could we do with 1?

How do you get more control of the ball? Put more men on it. Even 1 more up the field could make a huge difference. Keeping control defensively is important, but they'll still inevitably get shots off if the ball is on our side of the field.

Veeky Forums?
Didn't we go the the winter ball with them?

The strategy is feed Doomrider the ball all the ball all the time

...then, when he gets dog-piled, misses, or blocked, (because soccer) we realize we barely use half the team.

Winter ball got cancelled. The whole ball business is basically dead, and that's ultimately a good thing.

it will be back in a few years when people get bored enough again. It has worked that way from the start.