Character Art Thread

I request mecha pilots within a fantasy setting.

Wake up!

Does anyone have any images of bandits, brigands, or highwaymen? Not any fighter with heavy armour and a noble outlook, I want a thuggish, mean looking man with chip on his shoulder.

I'm looking for pictures for Sorcerer with the Arcane bloodline who's male and preferably blonde.

Anyone got bug men?

not overtly magical, but I've used it for a sorcerer before

Still looking for fully-bandaged fantasy characters (i.e. pic related but for fantasy)

technically crypt lords are spiders that look like beetles

Anyone got any magical realism character portraits or art? Looking for anything that shows a slightly magical view of the modern world.

You just made me realize in my pirate setting, a pic like this is very plausible

Do you guys organize your pics? Are pictures sorted by race, class, gender, setting or just everything thrown into one folder?

a man with modern glasses shooting a revolver?

I've got them separated into "fantasy" and "modern/sci-fi/guns"

Whats the best place to go for urban fantasy art? Or just modern fantasy in general really.

My next character. We're doing a "Cosmic-Super-Hero" campaign, but as the bad guys. I figured I'd the bastard child of Star Lord and Darth Maul.

Anyone have a story behind their character art?

I do class niche like 'warrior' or 'mage' and then divide those by race. I keep my sci-fi and modern stuff in their own folders and separate by traits.

>mandalorian jedi

see what I can find

Didn't notice, don't care. It was a cool helmet.

normal lookin' people.

I like these.

nice

and to end it all, a little old lady
goodnight Veeky Forums

I have a powerful need for any Sci-Fi, Science Fantasy, or even just plain old Buck Rodgers/John Carter of Mars style Sci-fi you anons can give me. I'll try to dredge up the paltry few I have.

Oooooh!

Space you said?