Latest Errata (the actual January one):
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs DED

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html
>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html
>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html
>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html
>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html
>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html

>Mk3 Cryx Command
dropbox.com/sh/bseyjj1o8juzwly/AABUAawp3bnUUg8bI9YcHjy7a?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, as of this, are Hexeris, Kaelyssa and Stryker the only warnouns to have actually killed another named warnoun?

Vlad! That so counts.

who did Stryker kill?

Terminus.

Also, almost forgot. Haley's got herself a kill count of one.

Hmmm.

It's dubious, but I'll allow it.

So they got a 2 point discount then. That's too good.

Carver killed/ascended Barnabas

Vyros kind of killed Goreshade before he became Goreshade, but he's since gotten better.

Garik Voil

Terminus isn't dead, his body was simply broken. His soul was elsewhere and is fine.

Voil wasn't a warcaster or warlock though, just divinely empowered.

Also, Cryx Command in Zippyshare form.

www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

Technically the same can be said of all the warcaster kills.

Not really. Denny really was dead for a while, as was Zaal. Terminus has been "dead" for centuries and Stryker breaking his necromekanichal body only slows him down insofar as it takes time to make him a new one.

Bane Thread has closed. Lots of things to try out and experiment with. Looking positive overall for the Banes and the Bane Theme.

I want Barnabus to come back on a huge base as big Devourer-powered godzilla thing.

I've been wondering about this.

There's no way PP will keep him Ascended, right? He's the face of the Congregation.

>Political tension in Cygnar
>Political tension in Protectorate
>Possible tension in Khador over Vlad marriage
>Possible tension in Is over Ghyrrshyld

Is PP gearing up to divide all the factions?

Cygnar's political tension is basically resolved.

sorry I fucked up the command link. Will try to be better next time.

I think they're gearing up to divide the Protectorate and Khador.

Cygnar's internal issues have been resolved and I doubt many Iosans are going to tell their two remaining gods that they can't offer forgiveness to whoever they please. In fact, the elves seem to be undergoing a unification of sorts, what with the Nyss returning.

So wait I'm confused, which one is the Starscream again?
Feora or Kreoss?

Feora

So what does that make Kreoss? Soundwave?

Anyone know what the new Shyeel guys do?

Aside from throwing even more Empowered around, that is.

Feora.

Kreoss is to my knowledge best example of "Good Guy Protectorate" that isn't also disliked by protectorate high command.

If I'm remembering old transformer corecttly, kinda. Basically Kreoss is a slightly nicer man than most of the high tier Protectorate, though not Paladin level. However, he is an exemplar and as such he must obey the Scrutators and especially the grand scrutator. Son he obeyed Sevvy 100% even if he was reluctant sometimes. The Final MK 2 book shows this off very welln where he's uncomfortable betraying the Khadorans and when Durst charges in to help, Kreoss toes the line to persuade Sevvy to give the order to join the battle. Despite wanting to help, if Sevvy hadn't changed his mind then he would have sat on that hill while Durst's force was killed.

Goreshade coming back to life and ditching the "Kill all gods to save my race" thing was the dumbest shit, killing him would have been a better end to his plotline than this garbage.

I think Goreshade being forgiven and becoming redeemed was cool. The search for the true way to save his people is more interesting than him just being an edgy atheist shitter.

He was never not an edgy asshole, he dashed his newborn nephew's brains out just to prove a rhetorical point while he was still alive.

This is like blatant 180 degree character reversal.

I have a 37 point khador force I usually run sorcha1 with.
How easily does a new warcaster slot into an army?

Its all the khador I have so I don't have wiggle room, but I got an Oleg Strakov model cheap off of a friend and was looking to try him.

Anything one should know jumping from sorscha to strakov? Also, didn't he get a new model or something?

I thinks its more of a case of why him?

So many great heroes died, and so many people unfairly got devoured by the cryxian armada.

But Goreshade Kills babies when he IS alive, but he gets forgiven because? And surrenders because?

But the 4 Makes me worried that the Old Witch may one day return to Circle.

Yeah but he did it for a reason and he's one of the only people in power who were doing shit about the soulless problem. Even when he went epic the first time he was confronting Nyssor because he thought it would save the elves.

He went through his whole life an unlife fully believing that his edgy atheism was the only way to save his people. He gets right to the end of his quest and right when he's about to commit double deicide, the gods wake up and show him how he's wrong. His whole being is remade by this revelation and now he's working towards redemption while still trying to solve the whole soulless problem, only now he's on the true path: the path of the seeker.

I get the impression that he's still a huge dickhead.

Really, the only thing that's changed is that he's finally gotten the approval and vindication he was looking for. Nyssor ans Scyrah have basically said he's their chosen agent, and presumably shown him the ways in which he was right and the ways in which he was wrong.

He hasn't actually changed all that much as a character. Goreshade was always in the game for his people's sake, though he was too proud and deluded to believe that he could be wrong about his methods. He's just been given the validation he always wanted, from the highest sources it could possibly come from.

t. cryxbabby

Go to bed Vyros.

Looking forward to reading what's in the Scyrah Command book.

The last line of their blurb ("manipulating kinetic force for both offense and defense") and their battlemage breastplates give me the impression that they might have the standard Shyeel +2 vs ranged and immunity to blast damage, but it's just a guess until I see the card.

Since stealing heroes from cryx and making their characters radically change in character is cool now, how long till Asphyxious realizes he's being a cunt and goes back to being a druid for the Circle?

cry some more cryxfag

Are there any decent Nyss Hunter proxy models out there? I'm hyped about the Nyss getting all these goodies, but I'm not spending $50 on a box of lumpy goblins.

t. Dawncuck Vyros

I'm convinced that Skorne is still shit. Maybe the problem is we don't have theme lists. I played the Iron Fang theme today, felt really fucking bad playing against a bigger list full of better models than mine. Threat 11", MAT7, PS13, with shield wall to get up the field. I'm sorry but what infantry does Skorne have that comes CLOSE to that?

Uh, bring Void Spirits and murder the entire army in one turn?

>Bring Void Spirits
And if he fields Karchev instead? This is my major complaint about Skorne. We're a faction full of answers to problems our opponents might not actually field. Hindsight is 20/20.

Well and what if he does and bring the anti-Karchev list instead?

List chicken is never an advantage for either side, it sucks for both parties.

So in a Steamroller he just fields Karchev anyway because my other list probably can't crack that much ARM, and Mordikaar certainly can't. At the moment I'm debating buying into Zaal1 + Immortals just because it feels like a problematic list for opponents. Infantry that isn't ARM17+ crossing the table just doesn't cut it.

To add to this, Mordikaar is a complete non-warlock in Steamrollers. Even against infantry spam, it has to be the RIGHT infantry. Undead infantry? You don't get a bonus dice to hit and damage. Construct infantry. You don't get bonus dice OR your 8" teleport. It's not even like flipping a coin with him, it's worse than that. I really want to like Mordikaar I really do, but DAMN son.

Have we had any fluff with Ossyan since Goreshade came back to life? At this point he's going to eclipse Harry Kim in 'Nothing good happens to me'

Someone is being a salty Sally over the latest justice for Cryx. What's wrong, can't beat better players anymore?

Oh god, that's too accurate. Gets talked down for being the guy taking the initiative, his accomplishments go unnoticed or overshadowed, it takes severe tinkering with time itself to keep his life from being a complete failure...
>inb4 Helynna develops a nasty case of arcantrik radiation sickness that erases her existence from reality and also makes Ossyan's dick glow for the rest of his life

We don't want her. One thing I like about circle is we don't really have "joke" models like the troll pygmys or the old witch of the west riding a walking robot house.

I don't know why I'm the only one here who is sharing cards

>old witch of the west riding a walking robot house.

You mean Baba Yaga and her chicken leg house? That's...not really a joke model at all.

Old Witch? I want Tartarus 2 in Circle.

>we don't really have "joke" models

One of your warlocks is a tree.

Unf, I like it. I still want a Mechanik or two around for Concentrated Power in a lot of lists, but those Battle Mage elements and +3 RNG on Empower are pretty sweet.

Or they don't bother be cute and shove Zaal2 and All the Immortals at you.

No problem man. It's in the OP so it's not a fuckup. I just know not all people like or have Dropbox so I figured I'd toss up the other format in case people were interested.

Why wouldn't they? Old Witch and Wurmwood are both deity level characters in the fluff and are present in the game. Haley3 as well arguably.

HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE DARK AND INSCRUTABLE TREE OF FATE!

TREE CURSE!

These are most definitely the best part of Ret Ramadan.

6" Empower is fucking amazing, and two units of these can pretty much power an army. Forges of War is looking pretty fucking viable right about now.

Isn't this good for him?

The gods have basically decreed that everything Goreshade and House Vyre did is forgiven. Ossyan's entire thing is trying to redeem House Vyre.

Vyros is the one who has real reason to be salty. He hates Goreshade and pretty much built his career on being the guy to defeat him. He's aiming for the job Goreshade used to have too, so he must be pretty furious that the dude is not only back, but back with the explicit blessings of Scyrah.

As powerful as Old Witch and Wurmwood are, I don't think either is a match for any of the real deities of Caen.

Wurmwood after all is just one aspect of the creature that Menoth spends all his time kicking the shit out of.

>Forges of War is looking pretty fucking viable right about now.

Come to think of it... aren't Battle Mages basically perfect infantry right now? They're hard to with shooting, they straight up ignore the blast damage that is annihilating hordes right now, and they have attacks with good POW and useful effects.

Why don't we see more of these niggas around?

Is Severius kill?

>Vyros is the one who has real reason to be salty. He hates Goreshade and pretty much built his career on being the guy to defeat him. He's aiming for the job Goreshade used to have too, so he must be pretty furious that the dude is not only back, but back with the explicit blessings of Scyrah.

Just goes to show that even when there is no justice, there's justice.

>Ah, Vyross. You've spent a solid generation systematically eroding the Iosan power-structure, legally and religiously, so that you can soon plant your ass down into the dictator-shaped hole
>guess who stole your seat at the very last moment

Yep
rip

How'd he die?

Herexis gibbed him

Ossyan devoted his life to redeeming his house and has gone through hell trying to prove them after Lord arcanist babykiller was cast out. Now it's turning out that the guy who nearly died trying to save the God from cryx gets to watch the necromancer who nearly killed him become the champion of the gods he was trying to kill. It's a sick, sad joke of a world for Lord Arcanist Harry Kim.

Actually, this.

Did Hexeris just charge him and kill him?

Was this at Imer? How did the Skorne get there so quick, aren't there any forts or cities on the way? Sometimes it seems like there's no battles in the IK that don't take place at a famous fort or city. There's a lot of sieges, but we rarely see the Warmahordes equivalent of the Somme.

Hexeris was going to just push his army over the walls of the Tower of Judgement because it's garrison had been depleted as part of an unrelated Feora machination (Ios 2.0 there, kind of). Sevy showed up out of nowhere with a relieving force going on Tristan's visions. Sevy and Hexy get into a fight, Hexy almost pulls off a "yoink! got your soul!", but Tristan ruins it. Then Sevy fires up Ye Olde Light of God and most of the Skorne army is burnt to ashes and all the Menite dead from the battle up to that point resurrect. Tristan observes that for a race of conquers, the Skorne really are damned good as fighting withdraws- practiced, even. Sevy has a meaningful death scene (tm) a bit later. Technically that just kicks off the plot.

So even when the skorne win they lose.

You know which Model I want to see get a 4 Version?

Haley.

As a 1 Point Mercenary Solo (Works for all factions sans Cygnar), whose only ability is to attract all fire at her.

After Cygnar finds out that the mary sue gains all her power by draining all of her surrounding casters of anything interesting, she's summarily kicked out of faction.

I think she singlehandedly makes Cygnar 90% more blander.

Haley4

Now with loli Haley, Haley past, present, future, and ~ara ara milf Haley. w/ futa haley as an attachment.

But it's a very serious tree.

Not a joke at all he says. Some legends look dumb.

Deneghra really wasn't dead for long at all.

Imer gets a much more thorough fucking, but it isn't really Skorne's book.

Asphyxious sent Terminus to Urcaen once. Vlad killed the Harbinger.

>what kinda dumpy ass king even uses a sword from a lake hahaha like nigga isn't that shit rusty
>ayy why'd they cross his legs before nailing them to that cross, where's that nigga supposed to pee like that
>yo how's this bitch puttin Osiris back together when he's all in pieces and shit, like nigga super glue ain't gonna work

>Vlad killed the Harbinger.
Didn't she get better though

In Escalation he didn't seem to care about his people anymore.

So what happened to Tartarus? Was he killed in Ios?

>Halberdiers get Advance Move
>Stormfalls and all solos get Reposition [3"]
Rate my theme trash

Not necessarily. We just can't attrition versus Khador (not 100% convinced of this, need to try out a few things first). Which is okay, attrition is their thing. It's just a bit worrying when SR17 is supposed to shift the focus massively in favor of attrition.

fast/10

In fact let me revise my statement. We can play some fair attrition against Khador, but we cannot rely on it in a list pairing as the plan just falls flat vs. Protectorate which offer similar problems.

Goreshade almost killed Vyros and Ossyan
Vyros is the reason Goreshade is an eldritch
Abby almost killed Naaresh
Vlad killed Harbinger
Vindictus captured Vlad
Kromac almost killed Borka and Madrak
Venethrax was gonna fuck Everblight's waifu till he gave Abby the powers to run away
Rhyas almost killed Thagrosh and killed a dragon
Xerxis almost killed Grayle and Kaya and killed an Iosan warcaster
Kreuger attempted to kill Lortus and got his shit fucked
Mohsar teleported an entire Skorne contingent including warlocks (notably Mordikaar) away iirc
Baldur had his shit pushed in by Lylyth
Asphyxious killed a lich lord and sent Terminus to the void
Haley fucked up a bunch of people, Deneghra included
Stryker fucked up a fair number of people, Terminus, Magnus and Voyle included
Caine almost killed Macbain, and killed a king and a merc warcaster I can't remember the name of
Karchev killed Cathmore
Sloan almost killed Karchev and Irusk
Deneghra fucked up Karchev and I think Strakhov
Kaelyssa killed Zaal and fucked up Zerkova
Butcher fucked up Siege
Terminus held his own vs. Damiano and Kreoss
Vinter fucked up Makeda for days
Hexeris killed Kallus and Severius
Magnus killed Vinter
Carver killed Barnabas and fucked up Midas

I think that's about it.

They can't really kill much by themselves, and if you're jamming with them things are not going well.
Still my #1 dudes though

Rest in pepperoni, Warmahordes

>Abby almost killed Naaresh
If Naaresh had his Mk3 feat, he would've killed Abby.

I thought Vlad didn't finish her off at the last moment.

>(Makeda 2) Supreme Archdomina Makeda [+27]
- Archidon [10]
- Basilisk Krea [7]
- Molik Karn [19]
Paingiver Bloodrunner Master Tormentor [4]
Tyrant Rhadeim [9]
Legends of Halaak [8]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (max) [7]
Praetorian Swordsmen (max) [13]
- Praetorian Swordsman Officer & Standard [4]
Praetorian Swordsmen (max) [13]
- Praetorian Swordsman Officer & Standard [4]

>(Rasheth 1) Dominar Rasheth [+28]
- Agonizer [6]
- Basilisk Krea [7]
- Mammoth [38]
- Titan Gladiator [15]
- Aptimus Marketh [5]
Extoller Soulward [3]
Mortitheurge Willbreaker [4]
Swamp Gobber Chef [1]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (max) [7]
Praetorian Karax (max) [11]
Swamp Gobbers Bellows Crew [2]

Okay guys it's time for me to stop playing bad lists.

wtf I love Haley now

He did.
In order to deny Asphyxious her soul.
Then Testament found her and brought her back iirc

This guys with Rhan are fucking good.

COC THEME LIST WHEN?

someone to play online when?