Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Science Fantasy Edition: Are you ready to cleave open bulkheads with your plasma sword while your caster mind hacks the mech pilot to turn on his allies?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljre?Now-Docking-at-Absalom-Station#32
pastebin.com/BApNkxzB
spheresofpower.wikidot.com/bestial-kineticist
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75969/the-untold-saga
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75981/raining-oil-and-blood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First!

It warms the cockles of my black heart to see so much Wildstar art in these threads lately.

>Assuming the mech pilot's gender

Wildstar blows

So which of Golarion's cultures are represented on Absalom Station, and which have died out?

probably, but i like the art and the concept.

you're welcome fine sir.

Qadira, Rahadoum, Thuvia, Casmaron and the Mwangi Expanse.

Taldor and Cheliax are evil Empires, Andoran are ineffective bureaucrats who wish to infiltrate the utopia of Absalom, and the Ulfen are explorers who travel in migrating fleets whose women lust after the lifestyle they could have if they grabbed a swarthy Station man.

IMO, Veeky Forums should really like Wildstar a lot more than they do:
1. Strong amazon / monster ladies
2. Comfy cute in some areas, grimdark in others
3. Active RP scene with ERP if you look for it
Frankly, I'm not sure what it's missing by Veeky Forums's standards.

>Starfinder uses a completely different system for buying ability scores than Pathfinder, so it won't be an issue!
>paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljre?Now-Docking-at-Absalom-Station#32

Should we be excited or worried?

I feel as though I like Pathfinder IN SPITE of Paizo, not because of them. Odd.

What happened to Geb and Nex?

So how is the beastial kineticist animal companion archetype?

Geb and Nex are in their own special pocket dimensions, where they were and shall always be kings.

It's pretty much a straight upgrade for animal companions, truth be told. Get a lion/tiger companion and give it Kinetic Fist and watch the tears be shed. You can also end up with such shenanigans as taking Interweave Composite Blast and ending up getting composite blasts as early as level 3 (if human).

Nex has his private harem space station

A good game

Hey tg. Playing in a rise of the runelords campaign. Just hit level 4. playing a kitsune sorcerer(fey). have a build semi-planned. hoping someone with some experience playing higher level games could give me some input.

pastebin.com/BApNkxzB

So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?

Guess who's back?

I had to can my RoW game for two weeks- the first week because a player couldn't come, the second week because I was sick as a dog and my internet didn't work, but I am currently in P U R E H Y P E mode for it finally resuming!

I mean, it depends what you're looking to get out of an MMO, but Wildstar hits the marks for me:
1. Super fun skatepark-like movement that lets you do insane shit once you get good with it
2. Fucking AWESOME player housing that's only getting better
3. Frequent updates with new content

I mean, if you fundamentally don't like some of their core mechanics, like non-targeted aiming and constantly having to move during fights, you're not gonna enjoy it, but I know plenty of people who love pretty much everything about that game.

No. Just more hatred and self loathing between studying for finals.

What book is it in?

Gotta fill out some fire paperwork, maye finish some homebrews

>spheresofpower.wikidot.com/bestial-kineticist
Legendary Kineticists 2

More RotJR, more HR, and session 0 of Blingmaker. It's gonna be a great weekend.

How about you FennecAnon? Anything you're excited for?

Finish up reviews, start on some maps, make sure to re-read apps once they've had their last-minute changes.

Tell me /pfg/. When was the last time you had z creative use for Bull Rush, Trip, or Reposition?
C'mon now, you can tell me friend. Trust me, I'll put it all to good use

Had to cancel my games this weekend and just found out I'll have to cancel them again next weekend, but I've got Blingmaker to look forward to!

I've used repositioning a lot to great effect.
Except I did it my ditching combat maneuvers and just using Lock.

>So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?

Ooh, tons of them! Figuring out if I'm going to stay in or go out tonight, tomorrow's RotJR, and I've got a feeling I'll be playing Session 0 of Blingmaker on Sunday!

Port city built along a cliff, with a lot of structures perched right on the lip of the cliff or built along / into the walls on the way down, complete with walkways between them and such.

Looooots of chances to dump people like 100+ feet into water with those moves.

Remind me, do the skill bonuses in monster/NPC stat blocks already take into account attribute bonuses? Do saves?

>Tell me /pfg/. When was the last time you had z creative use for Bull Rush, Trip, or Reposition?

I once bull rushed the Stag Lord off his tower in the Fort Assault, and had him and my character plummet about five stories before landing on top of him.

Boozing, tailgating, volleyball, and then knotting Gloriana's pussy!

new .pdfs, when?

post logs senpai

Don't lie to me like that.

Logs have been cut off after last thread

What a shame

Going to be helping pop the question.

Gonna build some big nasty brutes for an upcoming session. Ogrillons, a degenerate ogre and an ettin, all with class levels.

Cheliax is literally just going to form the Galactic Empire and you know it.

Gonna finish some rewrites to Overlewd app, be a social butterfly a little bit, and finish watching a couple shows.

Apparently the Hellknights are still a thing in Starfinder-could be interesting seeing what they're up to.

>Entire thread shitting on Vult for doing nothing but trying to run his game
>Everyone just concurs with it
>Still expect him to stick around and share logs

I get a feeling the Hellknigts will just be Astartes with the serial number filed off

>RotJR down
>PLD down

Alright which other games do we need to be terrible to until we're finally free of their shitposting and shilling?

>implying they won't give a surprise greentext occasionally, solely to tease the thread and cause shitposters to go rapid

mark my words

Depends, do the games we rarely actually hear about need to be gone too? Like Hell's Vengeance which I'm not sure is actually still going?

I'm fine with occasional. I'm fine with updates on how the plot is going. The thing that bugs me is the constant stream of bullshit like what is Seht doing with Shayliss this week? Did Casimir and Valeriya sneak off into the woods to fuck? How long until Gloriana has a unicorn dick in EVERY hole?

That's silly user, you and I both know Unicorns only show up for virgins.

Flashbacks to the "One-horned Bitch Destroyer"

Do you think Gloriana is a nose virgin? What about her ears?

You realize that PLD only shows up briefly on Wednesday nights, and then on Thursday, when they run?

Doesn't stop jackasses like from braying "LOGS? LOGS?" every second.

Why is Paizo so incompetant at centralizing the information they've released about Starfinder?

I just want a description of the classes and races.

I think people might have started becoming more shitpost-y once they realized you can shitpost hard enough about people you don't like to make them stop posting.

Here's the one.

>Why is Paizo so incompetant at centralizing the information they've released about Starfinder?

Every employee is a precious snowflake that requires you to walk on eggshells every time you talk them.

Don't forget about Vult coming through here to antagonize those who dare not to like his game and running around witchhunting on the discord.

That only works when there's no one speaking in defense against the trolls

What games are recruiting?

I wish he would just fuck off with his internet tough guy shit

There were people speaking in defense of the games though.

Basically you just have to have two or three people be as loud as possible for a few generals and you get to reap salty tears for weeks.

It really is quite pathetic.

user, the shitposting about RotJR parties became so divorced from what was actually going on that nobody even noticed the logs had stopped until the shitposters burned themselves out from rehashing the same shit for the millionth time. It only takes one spicy greentext for it to happen again.

Basically this.

I'm pretty sad we don't get greentexts anymore.

Overlewd, ROaB, and (not a)Rhusae are still looking for people.

This just got made, and it's a good a time as any to start shilling.
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75969/the-untold-saga

As for races, here's what we've got for core:

>Humans-the classic
>Kasatha-four armed desert nomads
>Lashunta-telepathic rubber forehead aliens
>Androids-why'd they give them faces?
>Vesk-lizards big on Klingons/stoicism
>Ysoki-rats (do not spl@)
>Shirren-bugs high as a kite on decision-making

>Lashunta-telepathic rubber forehead aliens

I thought only the women were telepathic?

Exactly. Once the trolls who hated /pfg/ games learned that complaining about games was much less effective than shitposting about them, suddenly we had less people decrying celeb players for shilling themselves all over the thread and a lot more people just mindlessly shitposting about the lamest aspects of these games.

I miss the RotJR greentexts and wish they'd start posting them again. Let the trolls complain, there are more people here who are genuinely interested in the game.

I hope everyone in RotJR has fun Today and Tomorrow!

Nope, their entire race has it.

Negative voices often scream the loudest I'm afraid.
So I don't blame them for not sharing.

ROaB?

I want Etan and Rubio to be the GREATEST FRIENDS of all time

Raining Oil and Blood. I think it just got made as well. Mecha campaign
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75981/raining-oil-and-blood
(Pls don't destroy my game Plat-senpai)

I sometimes wonder who these children are that can't stand that others are enjoying something they don't. I'm not interested in SoM or the Avowed at all, but you don't see me getting a spastic colon whenever they're discussed in the thread.

I hope so too.

Imma smash.

Doesn't work. DHB gets shitposted harder than Vult and DHB hasn't left.

DHB was turned to steel in the great magnetic feel, he is impervious to shitposting.

Literally has autism based armor.

Don't forget about the new hot campaign TFatF

Okay you have my interest.

There's no need to name or shame people, or identify yourself or your group. I just want to ask people in /pfg/ groups what the quality of roleplayers around here is like, you can judge by your own standards.

I have made a terrible decision releasing a game the same day as mecha-campaign ;_;

The majority of pfg people I'm playing or have played with are really big on roleplay.
So much so that it can wrap around into a problem when sessions achieve so little in plot terms because of how much character chat and interaction there is between events, making the DM wait because they don't want to interrupt things.

Terrible. Absolutely awful. There are so many shitty ghosters and raging-autistic fucks on /pfg/ and the Veeky Forums discord. It honestly amazes me how there are good games coming out of this board when everyone I've met off it ghosts, incoherently rages, or rule-lawyers like a motherfuck.

See It's become such a pickle for some GM's, that they opted to open up freeform channels in the group discords so people could get the fluffy RP out of their system off-session so the plot could advance during scheduled time. Players are usually pretty good about their mechanics and turns, but sometimes it really depends on how awake they manage to be and how experienced they are.

Which one? Which astartes is Order of the Rack? Nail? Fluffybunnies?

Don't even joke about that, man.

That's great!

I hope everything goes well!

Black Templar, Blood Angels, Lamenters

Honestly pfg acts like any character interaction is good interaction and pads sessions with pointless shit to the point nothing ever gets done. I've seen this happy multiple times where games move at absolute snails paces.

Most of pfg isn't great at characters either or character acting.

Pfg is too obsessed with cute and lewd to the point it drags down games. Especially the crowd who gets offended if you don't want to do "cute and lewd things".

On a whole it's pretty bad.

Ooh, that's always exciting, I hope things go well!

Roleplay amongst themselves only or does this include NPCs too?

What Order of the Dissappointed Mothers, also known as Order of /pfg/?