Barbarian Maidens, Amazons, and Lady Knights

Post em!

Once again, don't sweat realism too much.

Also i'd like to see more non-humans this go around.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Ii-Orc-no-Hi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>barbarain maidens, amazons, lady knights
>no fem orcs
this thread is shit

>Also i'd like to see more non-humans this go around.

She-orcs could easily be either of the first two. The latter is unlikely but not impossible.

I got what you need siblings!

Sorry, reading's hard for orcs

I'll take that chalenge

Hope you folks got your feels on!

Orcs are ladies too...

Best ladies.

Booo elves! BOOO

Troll ladies are best.
They regenerate. You KNOW they like it rough.

I wish they were more savage looking.

Have the entire slate of Ravnica waifus user.

Truly, Elves are terrible

Man, why is Simic so top tier?

I am a fan of Orzhov myself. Nun better.

I feel this is appropriate...

kissmanga.com/Manga/Ii-Orc-no-Hi

Oh yeah, haven't seen this being posted a million times two or three years ago.

Absolutely divine...

Who cares? It's good shit.

do street-sams count as knights?

Here is a fighter.

I really love her armor.

Have some more!

Aribeth a shit! A SHIT!

OP has convinced me to finish moving shit over from my previous computer.

I don't know if this is good news.

Reminds me of this.

T
H
I
C
C

why_armor_doesn't_have_to_cover_stuff.jpg

The whole beard as a tradition thing was brought-up in the comic image is from.

The dwarf lady, Violet, originally shaved her beard before setting out on her own as an adventurer as a way to rebel against her father and the general dwarvish culture she came from. After some character development she ends-up letting her beard grow out a bit more having left her teenage angst behind and come to terms with her past.

I don't know what comic that is, but I'm interested!

The comic is called Rat Queens and is published by Image Comics. The comic currently has 3 collected trade paperbacks and the first one is only $10 USD.

I have found it to be a solid read especially since it takes a bit of the piss out of standard fantasy cliches in a way that appears to come from a place of love.

Hope you enjoy it user!

These damn elf scum.

Bump

THICKER

Thicc enough?

Boros and Simic a best, Rakdos a slut.

Time for another picture. Old school fantasy armor rocks.

That left pauldron looks profoundly unsafe.

>Elven beauty
>Fights for good
>Can still be flirty and lewd despite being a paladin
>Could find a healthy, harmless outlet for her evil side by being very aggressive in bed
>Open to threesomes
You are wrong, user.

>Thicc enough?
I think I am confused with what Veeky Forums understands as thicc.

Too naive to see Desther was manipulating the man she loved. What a shitty paladin.

muscular thicc > size thicc

>the skulls are also happy

Correct.

Am I the only person into strong women, who likes being the dominant one in the relationship?

Shame I never cared for the bikinis though.

While I acknowledge the women who wear them look stunning I get hung-up on how ill protected they are (especially without any footwear).

Is this normal Veeky Forums?

For a long time fa/tg/uy?
Yes, it is completely normal.

I kind of feel that way. I prefer to have to have the roles of dominant and submissive stay away their more extreme ends and for those roles to swap between me and my partner fairly often. Regardless I never want to be with someone who I feel could not handle themselves. Capability is, for me anyways, quite the turn-on.

Yeah, I'm basically the same. I just prefer to be the one that makes most of the decisions.

>I just prefer to be the one that makes most of the decisions.
Never quite felt this myself but that may be due to me being the decision maker for most of my romantic relationships. Hope you find yourself a strong woman my fellow.

Also why has nobody posted some Xena up in these threads yet?

70s paintings contain ladies dressed sensibly sometimes.

It's not on netflix anymore. I'm mad.

>I don't know what comic that is, but I'm interested!

You shouldnt be. Rat Queens is absolute garbage. It gets dumped on Veeky Forums from time to time and people marvel how fucking awful it is. Its basically what a cali hipster trust fund kid view of D&D is, completely with hook-up culture, GRRRRL POWER and independant adventurers who dunt need no man.

>I have found it to be a solid read especially since it takes a bit of the piss out of standard fantasy cliches in a way that appears to come from a place of love.
Right. "Place of love", everyone in the party is a slut and and horrible pieces of shit all around yet the author tries to play it as "but so quirky, tehee". There characters all around in this comic are so terrible in fact that you start rooting for the BBEG.

Probably not much compared to the rest of the art in this thread, but here's an updated WIP on my Athena pic

That dress world have been so much better in blue.

I imagine dwarf males and females style their beards differently and often make fun of human "men" for having feminine beards.

>hook-up culture
Not sure where this comes from since see below.
>GRRRRL POWER
Yeah to some degree it does have this.
>independant adventurers who dunt need no man
Don't need in as much as they don't spend all their time with men they are involved with romantically or otherwise. The only one that gives off vibes that are even slightly like that is Dee and I think it is less of "don't need no man" and more of "the culture I was born into and raised in is something I can no longer relate to like everyone in it, including my husband, and the God we all worshiped is as evil and eldritch as everyone says".
>everyone in the party is a slut and and horrible pieces of shit all around yet the author tries to play it as "but so quirky, tehee".
Nobody is really a slut despite really enjoying the sex they do have. So far all the main characters have fairly solid, if unconventional, monogamous romantic relationships. Are they shit at opening-up to their comrades when they really should? Yes, at least at the beginning of the series but as things progress they stop that shit. Are they habitual drug users? Yes and I have no real way to defend that vice. The characters have all suffered from their actions so I'm not sure where you are getting the author trying to pass it off as "quirky" since there are ramifications for the terrible things they do.

Maybe but I like the simple white dress as it says to me that this is her first time attending such a social gathering and she chose something that while appearing simple and unremarkable to us is to her potentially one of the finest garments she has ever laid eyes upon.

Are Amazons the only ones who can get away with wearing skimpy outfits realistically? Tribes who live in the jungle or the savanna usually wear next to nothing after all.

Female monk specializing in grappling.

>since there are ramifications for the terrible things they do.
>slap on the wrist for humour
>ramifications

jesus

Nice. Even though their stomachs are mostly covered, you can still tell that they have some serious abs.

Not all girls who live in hotter climate areas are amazons.

>no hips at all
IT'S A MAN, BAYBY!

>You shouldnt be. Rat Queens is absolute garbage. It gets dumped on Veeky Forums from time to time and people marvel how fucking awful it is. Its basically what a cali hipster trust fund kid view of D&D is, completely with hook-up culture, GRRRRL POWER and independant adventurers who dunt need no man.
Okay virgin.

>Rakdos a slut.
Yes, she is!

I need more muscles!!

Amazons are actually from the steppes, and were generally surprisingly covered. The greeks reported them amongst the Scythian and Sarmatian armies/rading parties as being commonly represented. "Barbarians," they told themselves, patting each other on the back as they proceeded to violate the asshole and mouth of yet another young boy.

Spartan cruising?

Hey, big boy. Want me to show you how to ride a horse? Maybe if you get good, you can try to ride me.

I think we should all be deeply concerned by the fact that she isn't in the slightest bit concerned by the arrow sticking out of her chest...

That, or HP are a real thing for her, so having lost 1d10 damage to a random longbowman means jack shit with her triple-digit HP pool.

Hey, while it's true that Paladins benefit from a high WIS score, they're also a multiple-ability-required class, so she couldn't exactly soak everything into it.
As a frontline plate warrior, she would have had to have invested extra-hard in CON to make up for being an elf anyway.

She definitely couldn't afford to have had an INT score of greater than, say, 12 or so, because MAD character class.
And she only gets 2 Skill Points/Level + INT, which, reminder, could well have been 10 or even 8.

So, you know, it's not like she had a whole bunch of Sense Motive to throw at him there. Meanwhile, Desther clearly invested heavily in his Bluff check.
The real, real shitty thing was when that asshole of Neverwinter had Aribeth's boy burnt at the fucking stake. For... Being manipulated?
Frankly, any time "burn this guy at the stake" comes up, is when my Good alignment shows, I draw steel, and say "You know what? Fuck no."

But that wasn't an option. >_

I'm playing one of those.
Basically, she can be said to have the Improved Combat Assholery feat.

There's basically nothing that most heroic classes can do that she can't take away from them. She's not a very *good* combatant, all told, but she specializes in rendering other combatants unable to make use of their abilities/features.
There's very little that makes her QQ more than a psychic hostile (hard to render them unconscious fast enough to stop them from doing bullshit,) a magician with everything prepped Still/Still+Silent (which an annoying lot of them do, especially a Still+Silent Freedom of Movement so they can escape grapple autofreely,) or a monster (can't disarm something's teeth, can you?)

Get dispelling strike so you can punch enchantments off of them.