Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Omega_(Final_Fantasy_XIV)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not particularly possible. Omega is capable of besting Bahamut and the Warring Traid at full power, but it fought to a DKO with Shinryu (who was designed [wished for] to be stronger than Bahamut).
The problem is at such scales things have become abstractions. Omega can demolish cities, level mountains, and reshape landscapes in moments with the terrible might of its barrages. How do you put that to numbers?
Statting Bahamut, Shinryu, or Alexander is equally impossible. They're not in the scale that normal games take place in. You'd have to put them in something over the top like Exalted, where even then you have to give them vague terms like "an Essence 7 threat" because Exalted doesn't do proper numbers without a complete customized character sheet.

Reminder that soon Omega & Shinryu will be bosses.

And yet it'll get spanked by a 24 man raid and farmed for pants.

Its the 8 man. The 24 man is going to be "return to Ivalice"

"And yet" nothing. The Warrior of Light is a being of absurd power by the end of the story. You personally smite down primals on your own (the story acknowledges when you have a party of allies [such as VS the Ultima Weapon or the Warring Triad] and when you don't [such as VS Ravana or King Thordan]). By 3.3 the WoL accomplishes, alone, something no mortal has ever managed--defeating a First Brood dragon with both its eyes in single combat. (Ratatoskr was taken down by an entire team of knights.) (And granted you get boosted by Hraesvelgr's eye, but still, it was mostly the WoL.)
The WoL has overcome Bahamut's regenerating avatar (Bahamut Prime), Alexander's soul and judgment (Alexander Prime), a dozen lesser gods (Ifrit, Titan, Garuda, Leviathan, Ramuh, Shiva, Bismarck, Ravana, Odin, Sephirot, Sophia, Zurvan), the Ultima Weapon, two top-ranking voidlords (Cloud of Darkness and Scathach, and then Diablos Hollow who is perhaps the most powerful voidsent to ever exist) and full-power Nidhogg.

The only things more directly powerful than the WoL at the end of 3.57 (where we are right now) is probably Alexander (strongest being on Hydaelyn bar none, and now trapped in time so irrelevant) and full-power Midgardsormr (still regenerating). Omega and Shinryu might've been stronger than the WoL at full power, but since they've knocked each other down a peg, it's probable that they're within a range that the WoL can defeat them (with great difficulty).

>Not particularly possible.

Stats are listed on Final Fantasy wiki, so...

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Omega_(Final_Fantasy_XIV)
I don't see any stats here. Are you thinking about a previous game?
We won't see Omega personally until patch 4.4 most likely.

I'm actually betting that Omega will be the boss of the Interdimensional Rift series with Shinryu being the IR8 and Exdeath or Enou being the final boss in IR12.

Eh, I'm betting Shinryu will be the IR11 boss and Omega will be IR12. Probably will end up with you having to fight a (damaged, lesser) Shinryu (possibly with Omega's support, somehow) and when it's done Omega won't go back in the bottle (possibly damaged to the point of going haywire), so you have to put it down for good. Everything from IR 1 to 10 will just be filler, like it was in Binding Coil and Alexander.

He'd likely be too hard for anyone now. Maybe they'll add a gimmick where Omega & Shinryu are fighting & dealing more damage than the damage cap allows & the goal is to make each other weaken & kill each other until your player can win. The goal of the battle would be attempting to tip the battle in neither's favor because if any of the two win & isn't sufficient injured, they'll chew throughthe player in seconds.

And yet it'll get spanked by an 8 man party and get farmed for pants.
it's already been demoted.

So.. you didn't read the post?
There's no "and yet". The Warrior of Light is a force of devastation. I couldn't stat the Warrior of Light and neither could you.

I don't think Alex Prime counts, since he specifically wanted you to beat him.

He might have been holding back a bit.

Anyone else a bit sad Shinryu ended up being a dragon?

I was so badly hoping for primal Rhalgr

He was still judging you to see if you're worthy to inherit the future. But yes, most likely. Alexander is easily the strongest entity that's ever landed on Hydaelyn.

Alex storyline is the best. So much of it is top notch.

Will he be an optical boss?

I feel ya. Although maybe I'd feel different if I had more experience with the earlier games and had gotten the Omega/Shinryu reference.

Shinryu and Omega had me creaming my pants as an FFV fanboy.
Square Enix knows what I want and they played me like a damn fiddle.

But user, are you suffering?

Shinryu was done appearing in multiple FF games & so was Omega. They were both superbosses with a backstory together yet we never saw them interact on-screen despite each other being explicitly mentioned by each other. It's even implied that the Omega & Shinryu of many games are the same ones traveling the multiverse. This is likely a different pair but it's something we never got before.

V is the most underrated FF

And hast the best girl

It once got killed by 4 people for fun.