also general story time thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/6fa530b6e805b3a9b55b5ff272345ae5
gyazo.com/0a60842bdc683f32310d5652669d8664
gyazo.com/d883ffee0f34dccef949ed8ff1cd6415
gyazo.com/d9fa26b15d45659c4913289746e61c41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the tau that killed slaanesh

I'm already at full cringe. Please, take me further.

I do, now tell me how.

Well that sounds stupid, but also interesting enough to warrant a story.

why yes, continue my tales of victory

Alrighty Lets begin
>Gming for my friendo savuo
>One player derailed my campagin so hard I now have to fight slaanesh. More on that later
>Flat out are Only war went to shit. When the tau joined.
>After these fucking IMPERIAL knight destalibsed the universe by fucking out noising the god himself. Now to savuo

i was there since the beginning thank you very much

but yes. i was the sergeant to a squad of fuckups that included me, a dysfunctional cult of the pure form guardsman, a knight that was themed off of jojo's bizarre adventure, an tech priestess who served said knight, an eldar warlock (more about her later...), a spriitseer, and his wraithlord companion

and to make matters worse. we were fighting tyranids... and lots of them

so there we were, fighting tyranids at a dam and then
SUDDENLY SHRIKES
and i cut one in half with my sword (yes i can melee, i have a WS of over fifty)

or more specificly, i kicked it in the head, and it fel face first into the ground (it died to say the least)

Note when we made this shit hold of a campaign
we formed due to me having to much to drink. Thanks savou
>None the less after these fuckers go bored and lets go fight slaanesh in the warp. We went to the warp
>Most of party didnt show for the next session. The flue went around bad at that time.
>Only person who showed up is savuo.
>He challenges slaanesh alone.
>I wat at 40keks.
>He decide lets abuse faint.
>Safe to say to he fucking got a 100 one the first one, rerolled and go a one.
>Also the shriek he mentioned we did the math its basically like a truck hitting it.

to give more of a scenerio for the planet... think vietnam, except thats the whole planet, though there was some bullshit about outer sectors or something else, but we never actualy GOT to that

and no. we never went to the warp, i fought the avatar of slaanesh on a train (for some reason the avatar of khorne himself showed up and killed slaanesh with the fucking throne of skulls) and then later at a huge assault we fought LITERAL slaanesh... or more specificly. i did
in melee
alone

Oh lord help us at what happened next
>Slaanesh rolls a 88 degreess of successor. AKA auto fail. Savou fucking sword of fuck you. Does a FUCK TON OF DAMAGE. Also this fucker hit every turn while slaanesh failed each fucking time. I got fed up with this shit and tryed all the bullshit I could. I failed.
>WELL I did hit him once but he dodged it.

i was hit twice by slaanesh... the first?
i took five damage
second. the rest of my battlesuit was destroyed
then we had a final slash where we did some anime final strike shit and she/he/they delt 11

>Also this fucker mini max so fucking hard I have threatened to make him cease and desist. Lucky fucker.

i was a close combat based character. which you forget. and i had a parry of literally over 120(specificly, 132)

>me having to much to drink

Are you drunk now? I sort of get the vibe you're both drunk now.

what do you all think?

Sadly not my friend.

nither of us were drunk. i dont drink, and i actually deter the GM from drinking

Are you okay?

Let me get those screen shots.

gyazo.com/6fa530b6e805b3a9b55b5ff272345ae5

gyazo.com/0a60842bdc683f32310d5652669d8664

gyazo.com/d883ffee0f34dccef949ed8ff1cd6415

Note second one was an avatar

we were both rocking out to music mid fight (twas fitting music) and i was literally/metaphoricly(idontfuckingknow) kicking the ass of slaanesh in melee

I tryed to drink to the end of it but I was out of achoal. Safe to say I went to sleep pissed off.

Perfectly fine and more livid that khorne

gyazo.com/d9fa26b15d45659c4913289746e61c41

oh no, he was fine. just
ABSOLUTLY LIVID

This is absolutely the worst telling of any story on Veeky Forums I've ever seen. Organize your posts ls better and re-read it before you post.

I know this fucker woke me up at 2 in the morning to post this shit. Ill get around to rewriting it later.

do you sincearly expect two people to be compatant enough that they let this happen to organise somthing efectively?

Maybe a little. This fucker woke up early so dont blame me. Ill fix it later. TO BEB

Nigga don't let other people wake you up because they autistically want other people to know about their imaginary adventure asap. Do it on your own time or let him tell it.

>people wake you up because they autistically want other people to know about their imaginary adventure asap. Do it on your own time or let him tell it.
Yeah your right. I am going to bed and I will rewrite this in the morning.

in truth, it was his idea mid RP to want to do this, i just reminded him

the formatting of this whole thread has made the story near incomprehensible
it's like a servitor wrote it