Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Everyone else was too lazy to make a thread Edition

>Proper Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=2uoSy3owF98

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Outdated shit for grognards

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/
Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wqVO0jMsmU
games-workshop.com/en-AU/Sector-Mechanicum-Galvanic-Servohaulers-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/i/s1wqVO0jMsmU

I don't even play Orkz...

Third for KHORNE!

Just started, any tips?

Why hasn't GW made a model of her yet?

MFW no templates in 8th...

my dudes > your dudes

Has GW ever made a model of a character from any of the games?

Orc boss and goblin from Age of Reckoning.

Surprisingly, yes. They don't have rules though - just heads.

Play what you like. Don't listen to our bitching about how to break the game and just enjoy yourself.

the engine-seer from the guard, the old metal one was. Maybe greyfaux is a pseudo one?

Given that templates are gone, they can actually mix up the ranges on all the different kinds of flamer type weapons. 2nd Edition had four different teardrop templates. What are you r predictions on profiles for hand flamers, heavy flamers, etc?

Shit nigger, I've still got this guy unopened in a blister pack in my attic. Can't get up there right now without waking the senpai. Does anyone know the names of the characters off the top of their heads? I want to have a nose on eBay to see if there's any resale value.

Off topic I know sorry lads, just got momentarily excited.

just use the greyfax mini with black armour.

Heavy flamers will either be 2d6 or something like d6+3. Hand flamers will probably be d3.

Grumlok and Gazbag.

So this is pretty much a preview of how transports are going to work now, right?

Been forever since I've played so I've forgot it all, great music though.

I hadn't considered that. Hand flamers might be 6, while heavy flamers might be 10. I could see Torrent flamers of various kinds averaging out to around 20.

Thank you for your troops! I'll give you your orders in the morning, Holt.

Man, I'm really out of date on new minis, didn't even know she existed.

hand flamers 6 inch range.
heavy flamer, 10 inch range or assault 3D3.

fuck you!

Kinda wanna build some tyranids. Is the start collecting box a good value?

Really good financial value

Yes and no. Model pricewise, yes. Model valuewise, no. Warriors and Gargoyles are worthless in 7th, but the Hive Tyrant is alright. 8th will likely bring it up, seeing as how Nids seem to be getting bettered statlines, so I say go for it if you have no qualms about waiting for it to be useful.

Man that's awful.
Go more with depth, plenty more mid range and less treble.

Sounds like on of those toy Echo-microphones with a spring inside.

More Bluddflagg, less whatever the fuck hack did Armageddon: The Orks.

BEST INQUISITOR

Did someone fuck up? Go to gw's website and tell me what you see.

What am I looking at, chief? What's your localisation?

>Model valuewise, no. Warriors and Gargoyles are worthless in 7th, but the Hive Tyrant is alright
>7th
>IRRELEVANT

games-workshop.com/en-AU/Sector-Mechanicum-Galvanic-Servohaulers-2017

Ausfags deliver again

get da tyranid swarm box.
or 5.

>Crudace

Its up in NZ so yeah someone put it up earlier in the other regions.

America. I'm seeing Grombrindal's pre-order and new terrain.

>Ignoring the other half of my post
>Acting like we're already in 8th edition

Pretty neat. Weird that it's terrain though.

the little fire extinguisher is kinda cute

Mechanicus getting giant servo armed trains would actually be pretty cool desu.

Right, right. Just confused because it isn't up in the UK. Ausfags I would understand because they're like a day ahead of us sometimes but this is interesting.

Getting a box with 90 models in it would probably demoralize me as far as painting goes. Maybe I'll pick it up later.

>implying faggot will buy build, paint and play this before june 4.

khorne is a lazy faggot

Oh my god the little train is so cute.

>Also included are a toolbox and fire extinguisher, because in the grim darkness of the far future safety is still a top concern.

Kek

guess it's time to buy an enginseer to watch the little cranes

Safety for the machines, not the meat-bags operating them.

>varied weapon range
wtf no

Surely means damage not 2d6 range

Terminators on 2+ 2d6 or we riot.

Bought hades breaching drill, wonder how deepstrike will work in 8ed.
2+ d6

CHOOSE
YOUR
ALLEGIANCE

Are Space Marines not imperial Forces?

Nah they're rebelling under Guilliman because the Imperium has rejected the Emperor's vision, confirmed in Thursday's twitch stream

Don't tell me you thought they'd ever allow marines to be folded in with the rest of the Imperium

Continuing the discussion from the last thread, as a thought experiment - if Sisters of Battle got a kind of faith system similar to the blood tithe points used by KDK, how would you like to see these points accumulated and what miracles would you like to spend them on?

>all models including FW will get new rules in 8th
>30k port probably not in sight

I'd be fine with the old system back

Getting a new full plastic release miracle that kicks in when you melt down your entire army.

Fires of Cyraxus soon™

Warriors are good. Gargoyles are absolute dog shit, frontline meat shields at best. Also swarmlord>hive tyrant. But new edition makes everything irrelevant

Thinking more along the lines of are skitarii finally getting transports in 40k

Well how knows, we might have some new units at release.

how about they get a faith system similar to the faith system of stormcast you gargantuan dick sucking faggot ?

>But new edition makes everything irrelevant
>Somehow like to post irrelevant things

pure autism

Just weighing in my opinion

>We're in that rare awkward time in-between a new edition being announced and being released
>Feel the need to complain about everyone who can't immediately adjust to this

pure autism

How do you think the different Chaos factions' command thingies will work? I read a tiny bit of AoS just to get a gist of this whole thing and was thinking
TS- Destiny dice I'd guess?
WE- Probably blood tithe of some sorts
NL- maybe something related to controlling night fighting or creating areas of shrouding?
etc.

Death Wing is that you?

Whats your most recent completed model?

What are you currently working on?

All terrain is getting rules in 8th...

I hope we get destiny dice, that mechanic just seems so delightfully thematic and cool for any Tzeentch army.

Just run him using the UPSURD character customization available to space marines:

> Captain Titus

Generic Captain template:
> Artificer Armour
> Thunder Hammer
> Plasma Pistol

Or give him more or less any kind of relics you want. Like maybe The Armour Indomitus to make him tanky as fuck when he activates fury.

I sure love my new monolith, can't wait to field it tomorrow.

Is it? Neat. I meant that it's weird because it's way more of a vehicle than any other terrain though.

Yeah, me too. I'd really enjoy being able to influence the battles in that way to help change around certain situations.

Nice user

I'm pretty garbage at painting but I did this little guy. Making an exalted right now.

Looks decent enough to me!

Model looks good man, id only suggest washing your base and drybush it, takes 2 mintues and will make the whole model pop

Technically I finished a Dunecrawler since then but I haven't taken a picture of it.

Yeah, I plan on doing that for all my armageddon dust base models soon, though I left my agrax and a few paints at a buddy's home while we were painting together so I'll have to wait.

Is Khorne a humans Khaine? (but doesnt gives a fuck about his creator race)

Minor update, finished all the Sybarite Green highlights on boat and crew, started the Gauss Blaster Green highlights. You can see it on the front 3 panels of the boat and the Kabalites. (My paint recipe is in prime product placement mode for the picture.)

>Garbage at painting
Nah, user. You're doing great. Staying inside the lines and the paints look decently thin to me. You're 80% there. My input is probably to try and highlight with a brighter gold. It seems a bit coppery for 1kSons.

anyone know where i can download the hours heresy book supplements? looking for book 7, inferno, in particular

>Holy shit I am definitely going to buy this set

>people think the bigmarines are going to be a special unit and not just mk.IX
Face it marinelets, your old models will look tiny.

They look so pretty

I don't think GW was stupid enough to let Cruddace touch Tyranids again, considering they seem to be generally aware of the problems with past editions and are actively looking to fix those with 8th.

Where would we be without agrax i wonder

anyone have a good pic of them yet?

Always thin your paints, lord duncan watches over us

It's Mk X.

Much like the Windows OS, and WHFB editions, 9th just disappeared.

leisure suit larry 4 would be my go-to example of it

The old leak has now been confirmed legitimate (look at Grombrindal) and it's a pretty good pic

Confirmed by 40k facebook page, Tau, Necrons and Dark Eldar still do not get psychic powers.

Dredd's bolt pistol also is with Grombrindal.