Buy XVG for this reason:

you might think Monero is the way to go but
Verge is the only coin with iP tracking protection. also only safe coin to use on mobile

Other urls found in this thread:

monero.stackexchange.com/questions/6813/what-is-the-difference-between-monero-xmr-and-verge-xvg
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053864.0
thesun.co.uk/money/5180704/verge-price-buy-xvg-cruptocurrency-bitcoin/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/baby-altcoins-leading-crypto-rally-as-bitcoin-goes-mainstream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Verge is a literal shitcoin, stop shilling it, sell and enjoy your gains

Stop trying to make the next generation of digimarines

Sage

You two are really dumb. From an 83 million dollar market cap to 2.2 billion in a month shut the fuck up

Will it do another 10x from the current price?

Verge might go 600% but wraith is never coming out

>From an 83 million dollar market cap to 2.2 billion in a month shut the fuck up

Yeah with just about nothing backing that movement up. Market cap doesn't make something actually good, just that it got hyped

Verge a.k.a. DOGECOIN DARK is utter shit garbage. Hope your bags get REALLY heavy

monero.stackexchange.com/questions/6813/what-is-the-difference-between-monero-xmr-and-verge-xvg

>only coin with IP tracking protection

i forgot ZenCash and SumoKoin don't exist

>Verge is the only coin with iP tracking protection.
not fucking true lmao.
also, tor has been effectively monitored by agencies for many years already because they set up a lot of exit and entry nodes.

haha al guys shitting on verge missed the train. vertcoin will reach 1$ in Jan 2018. and will keep rising. Everyone is holding this coin af.

How high do we think this will go user?

You already saw the top. Enjoy the ride down

enjoy the dip

Bought in at 875 sat, now is the time to sell right?

OMFG I TOTALLY FORGOT
IT REALLY WAS DOGECOIN DARK KEK
fucking mcaffee fags

Honestly I just can't handle its shit technology.
I want the sick gains but I feel disgust.

Zencash has IP tracking protection. Also Verge's mining reward stops in 8 years and it will not have enough transaction fees to secure the network. Verge needs a fork to fix its retarded block reward.

i hope u sold at the dip @700 sat. u emotional fags. if u think the "doge fork" would be a fuckn reason that this coin will not moon, u don t understand anything about crypto. it s all about trust. and this xvg will goo moon af in the next couple of weeks and month.

ur literally fucking retarded

XVG is 50 sat shit

omfg all coins are shit but verge has more online influence in contrast to most other shitcoins .thats the reason why this shit keeps going like other shitcoins but with much more power although it s not worth in real value! But crypto is crazy, u will see. don t get emotional and invest & hold.

Veeky Forums hates it but xvg has the most shills and twitter pumpers, that's why its going to fly with normies

Nice BTC meme knockoff Faggot. please be original.

BZC

biggest shitcoin ever.

dogecoin dark. says everything

>public blockchain
>listed as a negative

Can't believe vergecucks actually unironically believe this

This. Get dumped on pajeets.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053864.0

Verge in a British newspaper:

thesun.co.uk/money/5180704/verge-price-buy-xvg-cruptocurrency-bitcoin/

Verge in a Bloomberg article yesterday

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/baby-altcoins-leading-crypto-rally-as-bitcoin-goes-mainstream

1000 Sats today