Filename thread?

Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/the-girl-who-bore-the-flame-ring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ywn have an adorable samurai waifu
why live?

Move to Japan and find a NEET Christmas Cake waifu, user. Apparently they are quite common nowadays.

just fuck the kid already

This

winston gonna fuck tracer in this, right?

Yup.

This is a fucking awful filename thread and you should be ashamed of it.

What the duck is this autism.

I get this reference. How was he cured again? A bag of potatoes, a well-endowed woman, and a very large and heavy frying pan?

>the presidents of united states of america - 1
>kikkoman soy sauce 2t

>Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar
>You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high

>linabutt vs meguchest
decision decisions

Ventrue plays Daring the Dawn for Political Action.jpg

I genuinely feel pity for anyone that thinks that Spec Ops The Line isn't dumb garbage

Just because you're being railroaded throughout the game doesn't mean it's not a fun ride.

I think it was a big stick but pretty much

That was an incredibly boring read. This is even worse than that *ring ring* cheeto baby gif in wasting my time for a gay payoff.

Did you not watch MiB TAS when you ere young? It's gold for everyone that did.

should i ask where thats from?

I honestly don't know where it's from.

I failed. What am I supposed to roll perception for? Her hair?

"PERCEPTION:
An apprentice thinks she's a captured princess.
A journeyman wonders why they need so many chains to hold her.
A master notes she's not actually tied down."

Sauce? I swear I've seen this before somewhere(besides here)

Thank you and not I've been looking for this picture for months and I couldn't find it

"My fantasy super soldier can't be this cute"
novelupdates.com/series/the-girl-who-bore-the-flame-ring/

> play a handful of RPGs across 10 years with my group
> we are all so unfortunately genre savvy that whoever is GMing always feels the need to try and twist up the common tropes, so there is always some complex plot going on
> which is fine, we enjoy it. But it means that sometimes we miss out on the little things.
> playing through a politics heavy fantasy game because Game of Thrones was at the top of its hype
> its cool
> the kingdom we are in gets invaded, we win the battle but lose the war. The GM is giving a rundown of news coming out of the capital
> the king is dead. The queen is in hiding with her last remaining son. The princess has been taken as a political hostage. A bunch of the local merchant houses have-

"Wait, hold up. What was that last part?"

> The princess has been taken as a political hostage? You guys met her once, remember? Lessania?

The table goes quiet as we, as a group, realize something.

We have never, in our long history of gaming, actually rescued a princess. It was always too cliche a plot for any of our GMs to give us.

The GM gave us a bunch of reasons why it wouldn't work, listing off how she would be taken back to the enemy capital and locked in a gilded cage in the most defended heart of their territory. But we weren't having it.

The game instantly derailed into our group of backstabbing mercenaries and schemers banding together to rescue, and by rescue I essentially mean 'steal', the princess. It was like planning a heist.

It took 6 in game months, involved impersonating a dead lord and insinuating his 'son' (another, younger PC) as a royal messenger for long enough to gain a sort of anonymous trust, and something like 6 thousand wooden puppets on wagons to create a fake advancing army for multiple scouts to spot in the mountains, wearing the colors of a lord whose loyalty to the bad guys was in question and could believably be rumored to be plotting a sneak attack in conjunction with the princes forces.

Good 'un. Saved

I'm pretty sure this is not Tanya the Evil

...and did you save the princess?

Does anybody have the GIF titled "freeform rpg forums" and it's just two guys teleporting behind each others backs nonstop?

i don get it

The joke is that the riddle isn't supposed to make sense. The guy who posted it was just trying to fuck with everybody.
But one guy managed to figure out an answer that made a twisted kind of sense, despite there being no real answer to begin with.

As a group, yes. My character in specific died.

I was the one leading around the puppet army and giving the royal reserves a merry chase. For some reason, when they caught up to me they didn't buy my story that I was a scarecrow salesman who had made a very poor business venture and was looking for someone to buy one of my fake wooden men.

Instead of owning up to the ploy when pressed, I double, triple and quadrupaled down and tried to sell the enemy commander some puppets at a very reasonable price.

He had me beaten to death.

>isn't supposed to make sense
But an answer like 10:15 also makes sense for that question.

amazing

Why is it that any setup about a magical girl squad, paired with a hero that doesn't fit the theme, is instantly hilarious?

I've seen three different variations on this already.

> batman and magical girls
> magical girls and the SMT Demonologist who drives them to work
> magical girl adventurers and the silent knight whose helmet is so muffling he can only communicate with gestures

Its always gold.

would it? They're two unrelated sentences, made to drive you crazy trying to make a bridge between them.
I probably wouldn't accept 10:15 as an answer.

> eclipse board game
> Gipsy Danger statue

Would hang out with.

>I probably wouldn't accept
Why not? british professors don't use military time.

No but I have this

>> magical girls and the SMT Demonologist who drives them to work
Do tell

What the hell.

It was a dad joke. It makes sense.