Has anyone here played Afterlife?

Has anyone here played Afterlife?

I often buy bits from Anvil Industry, I love the quality, and have been interested in buying their Afterlife Army sets. However I am not sure how fun the game is or if anyone in the USA even plays this

>Pic is their Republic Army

Other urls found in this thread:

anvilindustry.co.uk/image/catalog/Regiments/scalecomparison2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinking fa/tg/uys play tg

>Thinking a miniature game will ever take off without the support of an IP store

Games need FLGS or corporate stores to live. Anything online only or through KS will never catch on because there is no local presence or base

Looks cool, though I've certainly never heard of it till now.

Guess the best to try is getting a couple starters or something and push the game out at your locals.

I doubt anyone plays it, but thank you for introducing it to me. I'm gonna buy a fuck ton and convert them into Guardsmen/Tempestus Scions.

Add some =]I[= bits and 40k weapons to this and it's a pretty good Inquisitor in Power Armor.

Rather like these guys. Mix of light gear infantry and heavy ones seemingly over-compensating.

Those sculpts are so stiff.

>implying people wont just buy the overpriced models and paint
seriously it's almost cheaper to build model railroads and layouts then most miniature games.

This isn't /v/.
Go project your stupidity somewhere else, loser.

Isn't there a Halo war game already out?

FUCK YEAH, they sell hella conversion bits bro. I use some of their regiment veteran heads to modify my scouts

Nope. All you need is clubs and knowing where to buy from. Plenty of manufacturers rely solely on post orders.

Do they have an American distributor?

Not to hijack this for the 40kids, but could you put one of their mans next to a Space Marine or (even better) a Cadian and post a pic?

anvilindustry.co.uk/image/catalog/Regiments/scalecomparison2.jpg

No,

I tried to become a distributor, they said nah

You mean Spartan's Halo game? Yeah, that is out. Getting more models in a bit.

"Nah, not you" or "Nah, not going to use any distributor"?

More like "Nah, not looking for distributors at this time, maybe later"

>Those sculpts make me stiff

I'm loving the detail and design, just wish the poses were more fluid.

I need to play it. my friend and I bought in, built and painted all our shit and never played.

We met the guy who makes it at salute last year, he demo'd us through the game and chatted a lot about his casting process. Can vouch for the quality of the models, they barely needed any cleaning at all. Casts are beautiful, dude's pretty passionate about his product.

The game is... good? some interesting ideas and is quite accessible but on gameplay alone didn't really hook anyone in our group, but that's just based on the demo game we had. We really need to give it another go.

it's one guy?

I've not heard of this, but it looks pretty sweet.

I could see myself getting done of the minis for generic skirmish wargaming or tabletop.

Wow, minis looks awesome! Might pick some up Christmas (don't care about playing the game however)

I kinda want to buy this guy just to paint him, and practice

those guys from afterlife?
Because those would be absolutely KILLER nurgle cultists.

no those guys are from their boutique section. They have the Afterlife game with figures for that, then they have a bunch of other figures like the exo-lords, and then they regiment figures, and so on

why'd they make the guns KRISS Vectors with Holo sights? :(

With magnifiers!

Now those are awesome.

>He plays Veeky Forums games with strangers at a store and thinks that's the only option.

No user. You could start/join a club, or play with friends, or whatever.

Man, those long coat dudes with the helmets look like the soldiers from Equilibrium.

I bought 20 of these fellas to use as Adsecularis for 30k. The resin is almost flawless with little to no work required to clean them up. The major issue is their stupidly small feet.