app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72993/the-shifting-city
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
DnD 5E, although willing to look into other systems too
>Time availability
Every night CEST 6PM-11PM except Friday/Saturday
Add two hours availability on tuesdays and thursdays (extending availability to 1AM CEST)
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
Discord: Murminki#2250
>Additional Information
Completely new player, so if you don't want to play with that, shucks for me I guess

Player

DnD 5E, PF (I'm shit, I know).

I can play anytime after 7pm EST any day except potentially Tues/Thurs, I have a different group that night.

I'm down with text or voice, Roll20, etc.

You can reach me at Discord: Nera#1461

Pick me, Senpais!

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Hackmaster 5E (similar to DND)
>Time availability
Sundays 2pm to 8pm EST
>Text or Voice
Mostly voice
>Contact Information
Throwaway: [email protected]
>Additional Information
Game is of a more serious tone, in a lower magic setting with more roleplaying than combat. Already have a group but could use one more reliable player. No prior experience necessary.

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
D&D 5e

>Time availability
Saturdays, 6-10pm Central Time.

>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
Discord: NS#8831

>Additional Information
Using Maptools for play, Discord for voice.

Set in the Legend of Zelda universe a couple hundred years after the events of Zelda II. It's an "evil" campaign focused on reviving Ganon and killing Link.

If you adore LoZ, and can only tolerate established lore, this game is likely not for you.

Looking for two players.

>GM/Player
GM
>System(s)
D&D 5th with some homebrew
>Time availability
Fridays @ 9pm EDT starting May 19th
>Text or Voice
Voice via Discord
>Contact Information
Application: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75825/all-dragons-party
Discord: ELH#5618
>Additional Information
Applications for the All Dragons Party are still open! I'll start accepting players on Sunday, so get your app in ASAP. Of note, this is not a magical realm type game, so look elsewhere if that's your prerogative.

>Saturday
Every time! Game I get interested in, and it is on the wrong day!

Do you work on Saturdays?

gross

Nah, I play a game on Fridays and Saturdays. Sundays I work.

¿Qué?

Well if anything changes feel free to shoot me a message.

>NS#8831
invalid/expired invite

Sorry, I was out getting a bite to eat.

Can you send it again?

I'm definitely interested. I've always wanted to try Hackmaster, and that combo (low-magic and roleplaying) sounds great.

Is there anything else I'd need to know?

And the game is now full.

>GM/Player
Player
>Time/Zone
Since I'm almost out of school for the year it can be flexible, but at the moment it's Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturday/Sunday nights. Central Time Zone
>System(s)
I'm quite familiar with (and will certainly play) D&D 5e, NWoD, Fantasy Flight's Star Wars and Dark Heresy 1e. I'm perfectly fine learning other systems as well.
>Other Information
Roll20: Rexburger
Discord: Rexburger#6971

>GM/Player
Player
>Time/Zone
I am looking for a game on Sundays as I have recently found myself available.
Eastern US timezone (though pretty much any time works)
>System(s)
I am well versed in many systems, but would prefer to do something that isn't D&D
>Other Information
Discord: Afairy13#4645

Well, we can talk over email, or over roll20, or over mumble. How would you like me to contact you?

>GM/Player
Player
>Time/Zone
Any day works, prefer later in the day. After 8pm EST
>System(s)
I've mostly played D&D 4e and 5e, wouldn't mind learning similar systems
>Other Information
Relatively inexperienced player, and completely inexperienced with roll20. Prefer text, but could probably do voice.
Discord: boredanon3181#8108

Email will work fine:
[email protected]

This is my other info:

I've messaged you in roll20.

Thank you kindly!

bump

bump

I cast Bump.

I dislike the thread pic.

No one cares.

I am looking for a pocket slut for some 1 on 1 stuff. Post your Discord in reply and I'll add you.

me too. it just doesn't have the comfy flair of the normal one. Or even color inverted normal one.

So are you folks here to find a game or just bump the thread with complaints?

I came here to post a game opening in my group. but I'll wait till the next thread to post it. Entirely because of the thread pic.

not my game finder thread

We should keep the OP pic just to repel the mouth-breathers.

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
5e, Savage Worlds, OWoD, 3.PF, Burning Wheel, ORE.

>Time availability
Fridays, 7pm to 9pm Central.
Saturdays, 12pm to 4pm Central.

>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
Just drop your Discord and I'll get in touch with you.

>Additional Information
I can run with Maptools, Roll20, Google.

Looking to run Mouseguard, but I'm open to anything.

Dude that's awesome, I've been GMing Mouse Guard for a while and I'd love to get to be on the player's side, since the system is just so much fun.

Discord: JohnIslei#4527

Just sent you a friend request.

I tried playing Mouse Guard once in a session that ended horribly. I wouldn't mind having another go at it.

Discord: Rexburger#6971

Sent. Could I ask how your last one ended?

I bought Mousegaurd a while ago, I'd love to try it. Just finished a year long campaign as a GM and I'd love to play.

Discord @Expert Blogtoster

Shit I'm retarded and drunk and don't know how to post my discord properly

Expert Blogtoster#2500

I'll need your #tag mate.

So I'm not ready to run either yet. But which of these sound most appealing to people.

Hellfrost - Epic Fantasy with an oncoming ice age that is fucking up magic
50 Fathoms - Pirates + Fantasy, kind of like Pirates of Dark Waters. Has unique fantasy races
East Texas University - X-Files college years or Buffy with more than just vamps
Slipstream - Old school sci-fi. Like Flash Gordon old school.

>Savage Worlds
Fuck yeah.

I'm a sucker for Hellfrost and Slipstream desu. I've run both and they've both been great. I need to run 50 Fathoms sometime.

To be honest 50 Fathoms has the biggest draw for me, Hellfrost is the only I've run, only a few sessions though.

>50 Fathoms - Pirates + Fantasy, kind of like Pirates of Dark Waters. Has unique fantasy races

Plz dis

Looks like I should read up on those islands again since it seems popular.

Sounds like you should run 50 Fathoms.

Can i join?

I'd like to as well, when will this be? What medium?

Bump

Bump

I still have an opening for one more player.

I hate it, personally. It's trash.

Fuck you nigger how about you go back to Africa where you belong?

East Texas University! I love the X-Files and that sounds amazing!

So butt hurt over an image.

>butt hurt

Shouldn't you be playing the newest Cod game right now, kiddo?

>CoD
Eh, ARMA's more my thing. CoD is only fun with friends and beer.

So can they get that stick out of your ass or are you stuck being a faggot for life?

>Bump

Bump.

Pls no die.

Looks like I already had a player flake on me, so I have a new opening for one more player.

Bump

Bumpity

Just gonna back this one up. Fantasy pirates is awesome enough, but mentioning Pirates of Dark Water takes it beyond awesome.

Gm

DnD 5e

Wednesday 11:30 am EST

app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2104207/the-shifting-city

Looking for 2-3 players to join an existing group that has just recently lost a few members due to real life concerns. We play using roll20 and discord for voice chat. Any questions can be asked and answered via roll20 message system.

>1130 am est

Good luck mate.

>>GM/Player
GM
>>Time/Zone
8PM EST
>>System(s)
Pathfinder
>>Contact Information
Ark#4540
>>Other Information
We'd like two players for a Dungeon Crawl/typical ruin hunting game set between a magical elf conglomerate and the rise of Dragon Lords.
Typical pathfinder fantasy. Grab your dice, some beer and have fun

What day(s), medium, and what roles need to be filled?

Ah, sorry it seems i forgot some things.
Wednesdays, the roles havent really been talked about yet, since the game is still in its begining stages, though should begin next week, and Text over Roll20, though voice will be used for OOC i do believe.

>tfw no one wants to play your obscure special snowflake system you want to try out

Sorry, I won't be able to.

Best of luck though.

Tell me about your snowflakes user.

I didn't write it, but I used to post Heroquest 2 games all the time, never had anyone interested. Now days I'm still interested in that system, but also giving Ubiquity games (Hollow Earth Expedition and Desolation, some others but it never really took off) a looking over.

>Not Authorized
Your link does not work.

It is 17:30 in Europe, reasonable time to start.

Know that feel. Mine isn't even snowflaky, it just doesn't have a player base.

Which is your obscure game?

The Mutant Epoch. Its a post-apocalyptic crunch fest. I really wanna try it, but iv'e never found a GM. I did GM it once though. It went... ok i guess.

Bump

Is that that Swedish game about rabbits or am I thinking of something else?

>DM looking for 4 players
>Weekday Evening EST (aiming for Monday)
>5E (Unearthed Arcana allowed)
Text only, Roll20 & Discord

This is more of an exercise for me to practice DMing. I will be running through Tales from the Yawning Portal. Adhering to all official books and Unearthed Arcana(mostly). Some minor rule tweaking and house ruling but nothing huge. Looking for generally serious players with competent writing ability. Strong emphasis on ROLE PLAYING and collaborative story telling, characters to have strong traits and interesting flaws.

DISCORD: daedalus#7538

That's cool. I actually played in a Mutant Epoch game for a while last year, was pretty fun as long as you don't mind very random bizarre stuff and balance isn't too important to you.

You're thinking of Mutant Year Zero/Genlab Alpha.

I'm surprised you can't find anyone for Heroquest.

Is that that odd to you? I think it's not nearly crunchy enough for most (or at least a lot) people on this board. Do you know where I could find people willing to play it? Everyone I know is too busy with kids and kids events to play games on a weekly basis, or rather, they don't think it's a priority to make it a weekly thing.

>app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2104207/the-shifting-city
Link doesn't work, but would like to know more!

>GM/Player
Player
>Time/Zone
PST
>System(s)
40k Roleplay systems
>Other Information
I know this is never going to happen, but goddamn would I love to play in a game that takes place during the end of the Great Crusade/start of the Horus Heresy.

>GM /Player
GM
>Time
Saturdays 6:30pm or 7:00 CST one of our guys will show up late sometimes but he shows
>System
D&D 5e
>Text or Voice
Discord, hit up mine or give me yours
>Other Information
Neno@1185
I run on Roll20 most of us know each other.
One opening (possibly two)

No Idea why the link isn't working for you as it is working fine on my phone. Either way send me a message and I'll get you to the right place when I have a chance to.
Discord: Grimcad#7365

Because it's the campaign page, so you have to actually be a member of the campaign to see it. Post the LFG link instead.

Ah. Yep, that'll do it. Sorry about that.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72993/the-shifting-city

Sent you a friend request

player
EST (i get up at 4-5pm, and stay up all night)
pathfinder, 5e, willing to try new systems
my discord is Grink#5210, so if you're interested in bringing me in, add me on discord

Bump

>GM/Player
Kinda both, if you need a GM then i can also fill the role, but i don't mind playing as well
>Timezone
East coast
>Systems
3.5, Pathfinder, open for anything else
>Contact
Beefcake#5081
>Other info
You can usually reach me anytime after 5 pm Eastern time on the weekdays and anytime on the weekends

Sent ya a friend request.

Bump

>GM or Player
I'm a player
>Timezone
EST
>Systems
3.5, Pathfinder, 5e, but I'll try out other stuff
>Contact
Hambonio#5081
>Other stuff
My semester's ending this week, so I'm looking for a game or two to fill in some time during the week this summer. I'll be available at just about anytime past 12pm EST. Been playing 3.5 and Pathfinder for a couple years, and started 5e a year ago.

Woops, Hambonio#1346
was reading another post in the thread haha

>D&D 5e
>Set in the Legend of Zelda universe
What the fuck are y-
>If you adore LoZ, and can only tolerate established lore, this game is likely not for you.
Glad you put that disclaimer in there

>GM/Player
GM

>Time/Zone
Sunday evenings, around 7pm BST (uk time, GMT with daylight saving)

>System(s)
FATE core
We'll be using discord for pmuch everything, maybe r20 for some shit.

>Other Information
So I'm a fairly experienced GM looking to learn FATE. To that end I've decided to run a relatively short campaign in a timeslot that will disappear due to scheduling in a month or two. Consider ye fairly warned.

We'll figure out what type of game to actually run once the group assembles, I've got a decent list of suggestions and I'm sure players will too. My only stipulations being that it's a campaign concept that lends itself neatly to the FATE system, and that I wont have to homebrew or use anything beyond core. We'll also decide whether to use voice or text, both have advantages far as I see.

I've run plenty of games for people from gamefinder, I'm pretty flexible as a GM though I mostly run GURPS - hence looking for something more narrativist and suitable for dumb bullshit games. I'm pretty relaxed, only things I can't deal with in players is when they repeatedly start shitty arguments or when they vanish every time it's time to fucking play.

My discord is Mithrandalf#0706

HMU