Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How do you act out your characters getting magically charmed? Do you balk at it? Is it any different if the charm is from a kitsune?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
youtube.com/watch?v=bpWTcVheMaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LBY0C0ytUvc
youtube.com/watch?v=vGjwXI0n5-I
youtu.be/fCKDvjVzpNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z0GKGpObgPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg
youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU
youtube.com/watch?v=C20CjvnrR-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok, there's no way that animeposter isn't

1. Actually 2hu
2. Someone intentionally witch-hunting 2hu to pose questions related to what he does

Seriously this is fucking crazy.

Is the kitsune actually being played asian, or is it just someone trying to act out their partial furriness without using their different forms.

(in either case who cares, if you get charmed you get charmed.)

Of course it's different if the charm is from a kitsune.
Sheer disgust should entitle me to an additional saving throw.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen

For anyone interested in that worldhopping type of adventure described last thread and last night.

So, what or who are you looking forward to doing in Overlewd?
More importantly, what do you want done TO you if you should get captured by the Empire?

Violent strangulation to any who would even try.

FUCK YOUR KITSUNE! Kitsune a shit!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is now a Kobold Thread! Talk about cool Kobolds you made, played, fought, or revisions of stats and things!
Kobolds > Shitsune!

Pathfinder Kitsune are fine.
Weebsune are shit.

Hilariously, Paizo did kitsune less fucking terribly than DSP did.

What a world we live in.

OWlbear.

Post a character theme for a party member.

Pervy older guy who tries to get all the female party members to wear a chainmail bikini. He's actually gay and acts pervy to cover it up.

I made a kobold rogue with the trapmaker archetype. She was actually a super fun time. Setting up traps and having people fall into them so you can go up and shank them while they are flat footed. (Plus all the jars of spiders.) Plus, everyone knows collecting the shinies are of top importants.

In my current setting, Kobold are former Troglodyte slaves who capitalized on the fall of their master's empire to employ ninja tactics and claim their own freedom.

Because angry ninjabold with moves straight out of Five Elements Ninjas is just great.

>Grrr, your memecancer is bad
>This is now my memecancer

Both of you are furries and fetishists, nothing more.

How are those attribute bonuses, if you can even call them "bonuses", treating you?

Well, I'm already the black knight, so he gets...
youtube.com/watch?v=bpWTcVheMaQ

This but make him an old lecherous monk, or a pervy wizard.

This is a lewd game, so it's the GM's fucking DUTY to include at least one tentacle monster.

>not playing superior Zethian Kobold

>Black Knight
>Not youtube.com/watch?v=LBY0C0ytUvc

You say that as though it's going to change anyone's minds about anything.
we know, we just don't give a shit. Our memecancer is clearly superior.

This actually seems pretty interesting. I always wanted to get some kind of ship or something to use as a player base (without being a pirate that is.)

Eh, it just means only the most skilled optimizers and roleplayers would dare pick one up

not gonna lie, both of those sound pretty sweet

Oh, what I mean is *my* character is a black knight. That theme was for the other guy.

And if we ever have to fight...
youtube.com/watch?v=vGjwXI0n5-I

>these plebs
Stand back and GIVE ME YOUR MONEY
youtu.be/fCKDvjVzpNQ

The only trouble was a giant magical snake that could not be tripped and its saving throws were through the roof. Getting grappled (and swallowed) as a kobold by a snake that is immune to poison was a REAL trouble.

Kent is the most fuckable character with a dick and I ain't feelin /u/, plus some nice romance equals redemption / development of mature emotions potential.

If I get captured there better be mounted fear of rape and humiliation culminating in a dashing rescue by my partymembers just in time to save my purity.

I swear to god if I don't get at least one bodice-ripper trope out of this I'm gonna be pissed.

Oh look...
Here comes the snow.

It's been hella fun so far. The party has a somewhat unreliable, chakram-focused Kobold ninja NPC following them around and helping when it suits his purpose.

Kobold ninjas with ballsy elemental moves vs. Gnomish ninjas with illusion techniques is an ongoing background conflict.

Breath of the Ancestor, as a ninja trick, does a better job of giving Kobolds a breath weapon than any feat chain I've seen.

What did 2hu do with kitsune THIS time?

>just in time to save my purity.
>not "just in time to see my purity stolen"

His playtest for SoM had a shota kitsune trap charm 3 members of the party.

Does anybody here actually PLAY Pathfinder, or do all of you just shitpost about it on Veeky Forums?

>Evil campaign
>Lewd campaign
>Anyone having purity

Would someone mind reposting the Erodaemon?

Ninjabold user here, I actually play. I live with the same bunch of nerds I went to college with, I literally live with my party.

yes

Buff as hell lady, either in full plate or skimpy fur that shows off her figure, who is very physical in displaying affection and doesn't know her own strength. I mean, just an idea

>blank stare
>can't seem to not be 'happy'
>creepy, empty voice
>something's wrong with their eyes

Who are the confirmed virgins of Overlewds anyways?

Are you kidding? The shitposting didn't get this bad UNTIL we started actually playing Pathfinder!

I play Pathfinder, unfortunately.

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
>voice
>monsters characters
>kobolds
Alright this is grea-
>all classes accepted minus all the hybrid classes, except the Swashbuckler is allowed. Most of those spheres of power and tome of combat books are not allowed however.
FUCKING DAMMIT YOU FOOL YOU RUINED IT!

Once a month or so, when I can schedule it with my mates on skype. Sadly I don't get to play as often though

What. Why would someone ban hybrids? They're the most fun set in the game.

>unfortunately
If you don't like it, why do you still play it?

My DM doesn't really like third-party or non-Paizo content. He's pretty nice and lenient otherwise, but I just have a lot of cool ideas for characters- for example, I want to play a Kestrel. He just seems worried other players flooding the game with 'Well, user got this, so I should be able to get this, too!'

They're so cute and I like their bonuses, even if they're kind of dumb. Also, I really want to play one. Any advice on how to convince him/avoid the whole 'they got this, so i need this' scenario?

I think he said they are just checked harder than non-hybrid.

Swashbuckler is essentially not a hybrid class anyways.

My friends don't want to try other systems even if I offer to DM, but if it's Pathfinder I can find a game to play in any day of the week.

>bloodforge
ew.
But to answer your question, just let him have a look at it, and talk with him about it like a reasonable adult.

Have you considered playing video games instead? Or gardening? I don't see any good reason to waste time on something you do not enjoy.

>MY HEART IS PURE
>PURE EVIL

Can't blame him though. I find the slayer to be the most annoying thing. Every group with a slayer, they end up taking absolutely every role except full caster.

>I don't see any good reason to waste time on something you do not enjoy.
Welcome to adulthood

Only if it serves as the climax of my love interests story arc as he transitions from heartless badboy to a man capable of real empathy as he comes to understand the source of his now unequaled rage at witnessing this injustice.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0GKGpObgPY

Can't tell if bait, retarded, Core Rogue player, or just shit DM

Wow, your players must be shit, if a Slayer can invalidate them.

Naw, you're still playing games with dice and dragons. Adulthood is far, far away from you.

All four?

Aren't you two tired?

>not getting a job you genuinely love doing

Isn't it their fault for failing their Will saves?

I like the roleplaying side, but time has driven me to optimizing to get combat over with as painlessly as possible.

That would require there to be a discipline I enjoy that can also earn me money.

Who you hoping you get picked with Gloriana?

>youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

GM is totally in their right to ban flying races like strix and syrinx.

Less talking about that more talking about the content of the OP post.

I'll give him something better than money!

>enjoying the futile efforts of a doomed, mortal species to create a barely-functional society

Go on, then. Just give in. It's not as if you're really missing anything, and it's not as if they'll miss you. Caress your fear, and surrender to despair. It is the only choice you have left.

This is the price you pay for the hubris of your forefathers.

Saddling up for one last charge against the campaign's villain
youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU

I feel like something went wrong in this communication.

Who?
I already answered that higher up the quote chain.

I don't have fear and despair, I'm actually a very happy individual.

I accredit that to my unemployment and not being subjected to wage slavery.

Does anyone have that combo of feats that uses Trip to provoke a dozen AoOs or so?

Sure I could be down for that. Will we be allowed to keep our classes when the game is moved to Starfinder? I have a strange hankering to play an esoteric wizard or kung fu monk in the distant future.

P M T H E M
M
T
H
E
M

Yes, yes, I see. Drink deeply of your pride while you still possess it. Let yourself believe that you stand above them in spirit.

I will drink of the great wound upon your soul, which will come with the weight of reality.

When was the last time YOU got charmed by a kitsune?

I agree, but I'm not one for optimizing all that much and my GM knows it. I just want to play a derp bird that can divebomb and kick the hell out of people. I get your point, though, and I'm fine if he rejects it.

Don't you dare judge me

In all seriousness, I'd not really considered that. He's said no to the majority of third-party stuff before, so I guess I just ruled it out to ask.

where's this from

Yup, that is generally the whole idea of the setting. Like a 'welcome to the far east' type setting, but instead of knights and wizards lost with samurai and ninja, its samurai and wizards lost with soldiers and space aces. But you will be allowed to play the new classes that come out too if you want.

Never, I've been charmed exclusively by bards and nagas. It happened so frequently despite a good will save that it became a running joke.

Never.

Tales of Zestria maybe

When I saw their alternative racial options.

Edge lord harbinger // shadow aspirant avowed.

Teleport before and after every attack, use quick draw katanas, have a bunch of vaguely related powers, shadow tentacles, etc.

I want to find a game where I can play this character as an isekai high school student with a cheat power

>I'll give him something better than money!
A-user! Do you possibly mean your offshore bank accounts!?

>not getting a job working for a company that sells tabletop gaming and tabletop gaming accessories
>mfw I did that and got a nice raise over my last job and it's pretty great

I stand above nobody, I am simply fortunate enough to not be subjected to the same things they are, at this point in time.

For the man under the mask
youtube.com/watch?v=C20CjvnrR-U

Berseria actually, one of the later scenes in the game

Its actually very sad.

Sadness should be b&

I could spoil it, but it'd only really make sense to people that know how the Zestiria/Berseria world works.

Sadness should be banned from reality.

Already did, silly!

I want him to shove his fat, meaty stocks and bonds into my tight portfolio while he plays with my market projections

Velvet is so infused with malevolence at this point as the first Lord of Calamity that for Phi to even touch her, he risks being corrupted. Despite that, their big sister/little brother bond is so strong that he still wants to comb her 'beautiful hair', with a comb, there's a lot of backstory to this happening, but its basically the last moment of rest for these characters before the endgame.