/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

All is lost edition.

OC

Here you go, user. Don't say I never did anything for the little people.

If you had posted that a little earlier, I could have used it in OP ;

What CYOA are you looking forward to the most?

Demon summoning one.

>caring about cyoas
I come here to shitpost.

Yeah, we know. Have fun.

Yours

fairy king so the author can finally start working on werewolf king

yiff in hell

Soon, hopefully.

a good one
because almost all CYOAs are just gay shit

The one that lets me have my buff werewolf husbando who has a 12" wolfo cock

i'm not a furfag I just like the author's model but dislike the concept of contracts

fk u fgt

I'm sorry, ignore that first reply.

This is for you.

>Monstergirls are fine
>But the moment a bara monsterboy is mentioned user has an autism fit

Yes.

Go being a fag somewhere else.

>Microbes
Glu
A non-lethal way to deal with things
Dori
A lethal way to deal with things
Plume
Aggro manipulation can be really useful for things like Marking where the doris are supposed to drill
Coni
Im up for some slime-people friends

>Contracts
Repair a Dam
I can do it easily so i would feel bad if i did not choose it free electricity is really good too i guess

Wrangle wild microbes
Sounds ''easy'' enough and the reward sounds like it is well worth the risks so i will take it

I don't care as long as it hasn't got a snout.

Monstergirls are fine because they are human where it counts. Tits and ass.

Werewolves, no tits, hairy ass. Fucking garbage.

A femdom loli one

Can you stop?

A findom loli one?

>Microbiology cyoa
Yes.

>most microbes are pretty useless
This hurts me.
>Um, you can pick your buddies now... That's what this is about, isn't it?
Oh you're a hecking charmer you.

Glu is basically becoming Spiderman.
>Dori
For the simple fact that they can tire out. That is an adorable thought.
>Plume
Holy heck. This can definitely be used for anti-cancer research.
I thought of picking Chomp but I'm not sure I can teach it to stop growing also what you described is normal - eat, grow, split in two. That's binary fission.
>Kol
I think I can use this for anti-cancer purposes too but I'm not exactly sure. Maybe insulate the cancer cells while Dori drills them? Then Kol burns the remains?
>Fuz
I'm not sure what happens when Fuz merges with a cell but I'm hoping it can slow down the cell cycle.

Wow I am a horrible Micro Druid. I'm growing my microbes to kill themselves.
I'm sorry...

>Cure a Disease
I couldn't save the cute girl in Farewell Gift CYOA. But I can save this one.
>Wrangle Wild Microbes
Gotta expand my library of cells.

Been thinking of making a Cthulhu Wars cyoa. Would anyone be interested?

Yes

>
>oh look, it's the 'if you don't have lightspeed and neutralize, automatically die' cyoa
Limited Omniscience and Molecular Telekinesis seem like far more of an I Win button.
You might be able to circumnavigate the world 7 times in a second but you've only got a visual radius of a mile or so and you need to physically see me to neutralise my powers. I can promise you and everyone on this planet will be dust long before you reach my little town in Bumfuck, Nowhere.

Add to that
>Molcular Telekinesis
>Limited Omniscience
>God Mind
>Alpha Genius
>I dunno; Vanish, Oracle, Lightspeed, Regeneration all seem like worthy choices but with the above three I don't think it matters too much.
The instant I gain these powers I blind and decapitate every human on the planet bar those few I trust. Use molecular telekinesis to maintain life in all these severed heads. God Mind everyone to be loyal to me, disintegrate anyone I can't (i.e. other God Minds). Once satisfied I'm not a immediate risk, reattach the heads and begin ushering humanity into an era of star-hopping, post-scarcity paradise.
I just hope I can use MolTel to cripple my brain and bring myself back down to a human IQ. IQ 1000 is so removed from my own level that I consider this akin to suicide, but I need that level of mental capacity to use Molecular Telekinesis to its utmost and ensure I can eliminate any supers that might threaten myself.

Reposting from the end of last threadsine I am actually curious whether y'all see a flaw in my plan.

This one.

Glu are also a lethal way to deal with things. Too much clotting is very dangerous. But I guess dori are more to-the-point by turning flesh into a paste. And I'm sure the people will be happy to know you saved their homes.

>most microbes are pretty useless
I meant that more in a sense of "as pets, tools, or friends." They're important & do their jobs, but they're harder to twist to your needs than the sentient ones.
As for chomp, what I wanted to emphasize there is the size to which it grows. I mean, that how all of them but the V#00s replicate, but they do a lot more growing in-between than the others.
Using Plume for cancer research is probably a good idea, though. Figured you would have taken the researching job for it.

>I meant that more in a sense of "as pets, tools, or friends."
This hurts me. Microbes are cute. CUTE!
Look at this little goofball! You just wanna pet him!
It still hurts me that the scientist guy in Rick and Morty called what was clearly a T-even bacteriophage an E. coli...

>research job
Well yeah, that too. But I figure you could test them out by doing glorious battle. Wrangle Wild Microbes gets me another microbe. Who knows what it can do.

>Useless as pets, tools or friends
How can someone who came up with such a cute CYOA be so cruel.

They don't have much in the way of intelligence. In the same way that an ant is a robotic component of the anthill life, microbes also react to things robotically. I mean, you can pet one or put it in a situation where it can work for you, but it isn't like they're going to cuddle up against you because they like being scratched behind the cilia. That's why I gave the ones you can choose a higher degree of sentience, expect the V-series. Those are robots.

>V100
>V200
>V300
>V400

Viruses are fun.

>Cure disease
If the disease is a virus, or something really weird, have the workers eat it. If it's bacteria, the injectors can probably deal with it, so long as I deactivate any that infect the kid's cells.

>Wrangle wild microbes
Having more microbes is better, and having a non-virus microbe won't hurt.

Oh, goin' all in on viruses, huh? They're not the most sociable, but they're pretty effective at what they do.

I might need to make the microbe wrangling more difficult, or make it implied that you can *eventually* get that microbe anyway because your mentor will go and find it if you don't.

By the way, I never posted the typo-fixes of this. Here they are. Also made Spring & Fall count as a single choice.

>not getting power based on how many people your viruses infect and kill
it's shit

Anything with a qt narrator.

Pokemon Personified Plus+ CYOA.

>Intro, fourth row, "I can _guid_ you"
>same, second-to-last row, "as _your_ grow in power"
>Boost, last rows, "can't really be _controlle_"
>Kol (red), last sentence, "They can sterilize _thing_"
>Plae (purple), second sentence, "You can also _attack_"
>Ae (red), last sentence, "they can also enter a _humans_ lungs"
>Spri (red), second sentence, "Their coils become _entangles_"
>V100 ("blue"), last sentence, "inject other cells with their information _turn_ them into more injectors."
>V300 ("blue"), second sentence, "They can follow complex orders with _each_."
>Unearth a Temple (description), last sentence, "Mundane _microbs_"
>Take out the Trash (description), last sentence, "_They_ contact"

>I might need to [...] make it implied that you can *eventually* get that microbe anyway because your mentor will go and find it if you don't.
I'd say it already is, since 1: you can get more microbes as you grow in power, and 2: things you don't pick still get done because the mentor's gonna do 'em.

Still waiting on Lewd Dune.

The old version was fun, but this one looks like pure stat bloat

Mine. Praying everyday for a fairy to finish it because I'm giving up.

Oh yes. The spice must flow.

They weren't making it. Instead they worked on a tentacle CYOA they gave up on

>Coni
>Each cell is as smart as an entire human
>When they fuse together, they become... also as smart as a human
*cicadas reeeee in the distance*

Holy shit, micro druids are fucking terrifying. The amount of damage they can cause if ridiculous. Even if you manage to win against one, odds are you're fucked. They can tune their buddies to destroy you slowly, without your notice, over a period of years after the initial encounter. They can set you to be the vector through which whatever they did to you spreads to others. They're nigh undetectable if built right, to boot.
Fucking hell these bastards are slimy. But they're also awe inspiring in the good they can do. They're as useful as they are terrifying. The amount of utility they offer is just plain stupid, and the pseudo-healing they can do is nuts.
I love it. I love micro druids. I want to see more of them.

Sounds like the coni hive mind is nothing but millions of coni constantly shitposting

>tfw have idea for great authorfu cyoa with a unique setting and something beyond pick your waifu
>tfw don't know most authors very well
>tfw some of the authorfu's will be written kinda mean
damn...

Do it anyway, they're fags and don't deserve to be liked. I know, I am one of them.

>caring about the feelings of namefags
neck yourself

kys

>Microbes
> - Plume
Seems like the best way to keep a host body from rejecting the presence of me and/or my friends.
> - Coni
Slimegirl friend(s), plus a way to communicate with full-scale humans while I'm inside someone/-thing.
> - Ae
Seems like a necessity for dealing with the environmental conditions present inside living beings.
> - V300 Worker
Very handy little critters. Seem to be capable of a great many things that the others are, although not necessarily as effective at them.
>Contracts
> - Participate in Research
Was considering the other sister's contract, but it seemed a bit too risky for someone as new to matters microbial as I am. A more controlled environment sounds better for honing my microdruidic skills. And who knows, maybe we'll figure out a way to cure unwanted aging or something.
> - Take out the Trash (typo in description, second sentence, "miccro")
So there's a whole load of undesired material (that might be loose and/or easy-to-process) just laying around? Sure, I'll go ahead and get me a bunch more Workers. Assuming of course that the Workers they build are effectively identical (at least in terms of toxicity and such) regardless of the material used in their construction - otherwise I could go Dig a Hole, or possibly Wrangle Wild Microbes.

Seriously though, V300s. So useful. Could they perhaps be used as something like microsurgeons (e.g. instead of having you be injected into a body, you could have the Workers open a hole for you and close it as you go deeper)? How smart are they (and if not smart enough, could a swarm of Coni work well with a swarm of Workers, for smarter decisions and the like)? As for Coni, can they change color on an individual microbe basis (so you could transmit visual data from one Coni inside a body to a swarm outside, letting full-scale peeps see what's going on)?

> >tfw don't know most authors very well
Some authors frequent the Discord, where you could ask for more information. Some others have revealed their email address, which you could use in a similar manner.

I have a important question can i give the doris Gurren Lagann glasses?

>kinda mean
becoming a namefag is the same as signing the disclamer that you is alright with any kind of abuse coming your way

>tfw no superhero school cyoa

Please make one so I can abandon mine.

Once I finish updating Wilds Outside, I was planning on trying my hand on that.
You should still finish yours. I need references.

Just want to point out genre + school cyoas are the best. Whether it's fantasy, sci-fi, superhero, vampire, or whatever doesn't matter. If it's a school, it's cool.

>tfw user still hasn't made a be the superhero school cyoa
Wait that's Hero Academy by Box Waifu

Ah, thanks. I fixed those!
I suppose it's kinda already implied. Just not sure if it should be more clear.

Do you realize how much effort to takes to synchronize THAT MANY things?

I'm glad you like it!

Oh, someone finally went for full exploration. Research to hone your skills is probably a good idea. Yeah, workers are powerful. They're basically just nanobots. They can sorta sculpt flesh... But it's slow to do well. They need injectors for safe, permanent changes. I hadn't really thought about using coni as a TV, but it doesn't seem too overpowered. Sure.

Yes, you can. Their drills will pierce the... phosopholipid bilayer!

Do you guys still remember the first one?
Getting eldritch knowledge is still the best option and super immortality is the worst.

Okay

>superhero =/= fantasy hero

Tli for immortality
Residence for escapism
Jade for the monies
Tammy for the magic
Yuriko for fun

Boku no Hero Academia is a treasure of this world and shouldn't be defiled by /cyoag/.

Tough titties. You need to make it urself :^)

Fixed most (hopefully all) of the typos.

My super shitty OC

Might make one on spree killers soon

>Oh, someone finally went for full exploration.
Less "exploration", more "working inside a living being". Better safe than sorry, and all that.
>They're basically just nanobots.
Presumably very much usable for cleaning, waste disposal, and even rearranging furniture (with swarms of sufficient size), and other such neat things?
>They can sorta sculpt flesh... But it's slow to do well.
What about simpler stuff, such as repairing damage, clearing obstructions, stimulating muscles, and the like?
>They need injectors for safe, permanent changes.
Wait, what? Injectors can inject cells with information other than their own? ...Could they be used to convert a person into a swarm of Coni, for example, while retaining memory and personality and such? If so, would a microdruid retain their powers after becoming a Coni-swarm?
>I hadn't really thought about using coni as a TV, but it doesn't seem too overpowered. Sure.
Excellent. Better to have proper information of the situation available to the "HQ" (full-scale humans telling me where to take a sample or remove broken cells or whatever), especially when starting out. Would very much like to prevent doing any unnecessary damage while inside the hot researcher lady, after all.

Any idea on what your next cyoa is going to be?

Jesus give him a fucking break. He made one a day today and yesterday.

This is comfy as fuck.

Big Sis
Resort because I'm lazy and incompetent
Authority, Comfort
Love, Dream, Spring & Fall, Refresh, Festival

>tfw no cyoa about imaginary friends that turn out to be not so imaginary

Yeah, I meant "working inside a living being" but body exploration sounded simpler.
Yeah, they can clean alright and move some light enough stuff. They can also do that sorta basic stuff.
Ah, I see you're looking to injectors as the transformation option. Well, doing so would require you have coni, V100, and V300. And would also be difficult & take a lot of time. But it could be done.

Not entirely sure yet. There's some things I wanna sequel but also some new ideas I wanna work on when I get time.

You're lazy & incompetent because you're trying still trying your best. I'm proud.

>Actually Working Tulpa CYOA

Well you know what you need to do now, user!

Make a Husbando CYOA

I still remember that user that tried to make a peridot tulpa and ended up with a perpetual screaming torso because he tried to fuck it

Life is cyoas. There is no outside world. There are no outside obligations. All is cyoas. Now and forever.

There's two.
Conduit and Necromancer.

Make it

>A world that is made of cyoas
I wish

>Ah, I see you're looking to injectors as the transformation option.
I wasn't before you mentioned the possibility of them being used to inject other information beyond their own, and the necessity of doing so for "safe, permanent changes".
By the by, you didn't confirm the following one way or another:
>Assuming of course that the Workers they build are effectively identical (at least in terms of toxicity and such) regardless of the material used in their construction

It exists
Jumpchain

Yeah, workers that are built are exactly like their creators, more-or-less.

What are non-imaginary friends?

That does not exist and i have no idea what are you talking about so don't talk about it

Did Jumpchain fuck your waifu?

There you go again talking nonsense are you ok user?

Post that cyoa where you can either become a messiah or the demon overlord please. Not the roommate one.

No clue what that refers to

You know, the one where you either join the forces of God or Hell. I barely remember it but I'm sure it exists.

That one ?

No, I don't.

>Yeah, I meant "working inside a living being" but body exploration sounded simpler.
Thinking further about it, I think I might forego the Ae in favor of the V100 Injector, and instead of entering bodies myself I'd probably just rely on the Coni-Worker combo for a kind of remote control sort of dealie. For visibility, the external Coni swarm could probably handle shining an actual flashlight against the skin near the relevant work area. Could always attune to Ae later, if it came down to it.
And on the subject of future attunements, how long would it approximately take for one to grow powerful enough to get a new microbe attunement?

Now that Beri has proven authors do take inspiration from images posted here, let's post some inspirational stuff.

No. Have some despair instead.

XP gain depends on how much you accomplish & will vary a lot between people.