Spring Qualifiers - Final Day

Hello again fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls. Today is the final day of the Spring Babby Cup Qualifiers (affectionately known as the Fetus Cup).

>What the fuck is this?

A virtual divegrass tournament run in Pro Evolution Soccer and streamed for the enjoyment of anons everywhere.

>Why the fuck should I care?

Dank memes, top bants, bragging rights, and hype by the bucket load. For more info see implyingrigged.info

Having set ourselves up in a good position from the previous two games, Veeky Forums look to finish on a high note and guarantee advancement to the Babbies with a win over already promoted Veeky Forums, allowing us to join them, /a/, and /co/ in the main event (Yes, /co/ actually got gud!).

We're up in the first match of the day in just a few short minutes so, GET HYPE AND CHEER ON DA BOYZ!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hyp status: standing by.

We have a discord server set up for all things Veeky Forums Cup-related. So pop in if you want to talk about the team or just anything in general. discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv

And keep in mind: it's not over if we don't win. We can still advance on a draw or not losing by three goals.

'ere we go

Make sure not to suck ass this time

Ere We Go!

Choose your next OFFENSIVE formation and playstyle with exceptional care lazy.

>Red Marxism
>Worry.pg

So what needs to happen for us to not qualify?

Get a shit ton of goals against us, while the other two remaining teams lgbt and work safe draw.

LOS TIBURON!

1-0 Veeky Forums!

Shit...
1-1, it was going so well.

It's official. Veeky Forums advance on THREE 1-1 DRAWS

We're through, but I can't bring myself to feel happy.

undefeated

How can Veeky Forums advance on 3 1-1 draws when a win by /lgbt/ or /wsg/ puts them at 4?

>1-1
>1-1
>1-1

NONE PURER

It's the fetus, top 3 advance.

3 teams go through in fetus, not the classic 2

the top 3 teams in the group advance.

Good job Lazy, just need to work out the shitty passing messing up chances and we should be solid.

Welcome to Fetus where the most retarded one gets aborted and the others somehow live.

Well, we (barely) made it, but not in the way I would have liked.

I must admit, I took a step back from the team management after the winter cup win, letting my successors run things since I didn't have the time.
However, it seems an additional sanity check will be needed to ensure the management/testing groups doesn't get stuck in a very risky direction like they did here.

Therefore, I'll be assuming an advisor role, making sure the management stays on a reasonably sane path with their decisions.

If you don't mind sharing, what was the thinking behind this set up, and where do you think it's going wrong?

Hopefully. Or people find some spare time to do more testing.

Well, I'll leave the tactical explanation to Lazy and/or Courage since they can tell you in better detail.

Well, if anyone would be up for adding some more testing power, feel free to step up.
More help is always appreciated.

We're in.

Tester here. Our focus was primarily on getting out of the Fetus and into the Babbies. It's not the way we wanted it to happen, believe me, but we're taking things as they come.

After yesterday's result we changed the whole set up, back to a more traditional 4-4-2 focusing on controlling the midfield. For large parts of today's game, that was the case. Our performance was matching what we were seeing in tests and we were very happy about that. That being said, PES is a fickle mistress and we all saw how it turned out.

We're disappointed, obviously, given how well we controlled the game but, sometimes it's just out of your hands. That said, we're looking at the positives. We're back into the Babbies, we have a strong set of tactics to build on and improve so, watch this space, I say.

We're not dead yet.

saved.
where did you get that?

Looking sharp.

One of these threads last year. Wish it had our purity seal. Saved yours.

so who dies on a draw between /lgbt/ and /wsg/

/wsg/ not that is matters now, /lgbt/ just scored.

I think /wsg/ since they have a -3 GD as is.

And again before my post is off cooldown.

Well, let's see if /pol/ can make it...

Seemingly not.

>One of these threads last year.

This was a part of the series for one of the previous elite cups done by CreatorOfPony.
You could try and get in contact with him for the model.

So who do we face in the babby?

Group stage draw is happening this next week so we'll find out then. And week after that is Babby.

why is the preview for that webm so broken?