I'm playing in a JoJo game right now, the players are doing a scene so I have some time

I'm playing in a JoJo game right now, the players are doing a scene so I have some time.

AMA

Currently the party of four is in a spooky monastery/ski lodge. Two of them are bickering, the other two are being harried by an unseen stand user with the power to change the dimensions of objects in the building.

Describe the PCs and their stands.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What is the main villains stand? Something time altering, as per the norm?

Are there any multiple-act stands in your game?

Feel Fresh is being haunted by the stand of another player which is a creepy robot named [Copic] atm. They're boxing.

Captain Black and his water powers have been trapped in a deep pit.

Nole Nalestrom and Joshua Joestar are wrestling in the chapel, because Josh doesn't want to leave despite the danger.

Villain has the power to change dimensions and is trying to separate and subdue.

We just started playing so no acts yet. Main villain hasn't appeared, sub villain can see through any camera and see stands and is sending off assassins to kill Joestars as part of a prophecy to end the world.

Are you doing this out of your own volition or were you forced, coerced, dragged or baited into it?

Volunteered. I am having a good time.

Good for you, then.

End your post with a full stop if you are being held captive and need help. We'll send a team.

>he doesn't like jojo
what are you, straight?

What system? Any Hamon/Spin users?

You didn't actually describe any of the stands besides the sub villain's.

Can't be that, I'm straight and I enjoy JoJo.

>what are you, straight?

It's not gay if it's for Dio.

Just finished the session, it was long.

Joshua Joestar, stand [Fabrication], can split into multiple metal chunks and reshape them into weapons and tools. Can also reflect energy.

Feel Fresh, stand [Take On Me], shoot hooks and line out to grab things. Hooked people are mind controlled.

Captain Frank Black, stand [Wave of Mutilation] has the power to control water on a terrifying scale.

Nole Nalestrom, stand [Super Beast] has the power to make any inorganic object soft or stretchy. He's also a Pro Wrestler.

What system are you using for this

Mutants and Masterminds 3, playing really loosey goosey.

bumping with FATE hack

Happy Super Stand Sunday.

Game wrapped up. The party first fought off Ratt Wildcat and his Stand [Loud Pipes]. Highlight include him pinning another character underneath a bus, then immediately removing the bus due to mind control.

Secondly they entered the Thunder Lodge where Joshua was living and dealt with party members haunting eachother. They eventually teamed up and defeated [The Jungle], a stand that could affect dimensions of anything with an outline.

Probably the best system for it... Or a cannibalized version of VtM 20th edition

「Toxic Love」
A stand of pestilence and filth. His usuall attacks are 「Acid Rain」, 「Cyanide Saliva」 and 「Noxious Muck」

Power: A
Speed: E
Range: B
Durability: B
Precision: D
Potential: C

Could an user help me work out a main antagonist stand idea I have?

Working title is「Dont Fear The Reaper」. It takes the appearance of a man size humanoid ant and is the stand of a cult leader attempting to gather followers and eventually rule the world.

Heres what I have so far in terms of its ability. The user can send messages back through time to his past self, just short things like "turn left on joe street" or "he can stop time".
Now, say it is May 1st and the user sends a message back to himself on April 30th at 4pm, he can now never send a message any further back than when that message was received. I am still thinking about how these messages manifest themselves, and the method by which he sends them.
How does it sound so far?

Please tell me your main antagonist is modeled after Christopher Walken.

This didnt even occur to me but I will now.
He will constantly demand more cowbell from his followers without ever specifying what he means.

How do you handle balancing stand fights? Do you split the group up a lot?