All i wanna do,
is see you turn into
A giant woman!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tHnC3K1Y
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75981/raining-oil-and-blood
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/foo-creature-cr-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a such thing as a one handed grapple? Basically grabbing hold of someone and keeping them in place without going full grapple.

Yeah, a grapple.

Is Wizard / Witch a good gestalt?

So what's the fastest way to get Reduce/Enlarge person permanently cast on someone?

they get essentially the same spell list but witch's spell list is worse.

the permanency spell, or an item with it. You can usually get a wizard to cast it with extend metamagic and it will last all day for like one level 2 slot.

So now that overlewd apps are closed, what other games are possible to be getting into?

I don't care about your game but that cyclops is pretty cute.

Grappling with only one hand free is a... -5 I think?

Grabbing Style or one of its following feats removes the penalty, is what I remember.

Assuming you're able to use spellcasting services as written, you can pay a total of 3,040 gp to have a 9th level caster cast Enlarge Person and Permanency on you.

>An enchanted item that keeps Permanency on
Hmm, that gives me an idea or two.

I don't mind recharging it daily, a perpetual Permanency is most likely going to be very expensive, eh?

tetori monk and you can grapple with just a few fingers or a leg free.

>9th Level Caster
I'm pretty sure those are in short supply.

Thanks for the help.

About as much as a level 2 Pearl of Power, my guy, since that's essentially what you're taking up from your local caster's spell list.

extend enlarge person cast by a level 5 wizard should last you all day pretty much.

Presenting newly created Logs for interested parties.

pastebin.com/tHnC3K1Y

Under the soul-crushing influence of corruption brought about by curative magic and emotionally insecure after her failure to save her companion Cashmere from the vile Manticore, Gloriana is enticed by the fiendish Lady Dina Martel into a liaison in her study.

10 minutes is hardly all day.

>they get essentially the same spell list but witch's spell list is worse.
Witch gets hexes and a bunch of Druid spells though, it's basically the closest you can get to a Wizard / Wizard gestalt.

This recently happened to me in a campaign I'm in:
>finally got a meeting with the governor
>we've been trying to get an audience for two sessions now
>did some business for a local bureaucrat to get him to sponsor us for a meeting
>the meeting went well
>convinced him to lend us aid
>we were supposed to head out with a force to investigate weird shit in the hills
>weird shit mainly including random famers showing up with strange injuries and no memory
>as we were leaving we head into the market to get supplies
>GM tells me to stop for a moment
>tells me that some window, two birds, ivy, and a stoop form a perfect representation of the golden ratio
>at it center sits an old man
>tells me my character suddenly has a blinding headache and nausea as I look at him
>the old man stands up
>tells me everything has slowed down around me
>the old man walks over and whispers to me 'fear the fox in the hen house'
>suddenly everything starts moving again and the old man is gone

what should I do? what does it mean?

Honestly Vult, this is getting annoying.

>>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen

seems the most promising. I'll wait to see if I get accepted for Overlewd before applying here though.

There was that oil and blood one, but it seems overly convoluted.

I would recommend fearing the fox in the hen house.

People do read the logs.
I do think they should only be posted once each, though.

They spread on their own after that.

the fuck is that supposed to mean though?

It probably means someone is evil back in town, or in your party. The evil person being the fox.

But who was the old man? I don't understand everything suddenly stopping.

Probably some kind of GM messing around with you to deliver a message. I don't have all the answers user just most of them. It all probably stopped so only you would hear the message and no one else who might have been listening or watching.

Are there any ways to get additional swift actions in PF?

your best bet is finding a way to reduce your swift action into a free action.

No, the best you can usually do is buy something down further to being an immediate action (no need to wait for your turn) or free action (can do it whenever, without spending an action).

>Free action
Whenever, ON YOUR TURN, remember.

To be done offturn, an action needs to be either an Immediate, or a Nonaction.

Gambler Kineticist 20 is about it.

The spell Borrowed Time grants additional swift actions at the cost of Constitution damage.

The Corset of Delicate Moves allows you to convert a move action to a swift action once per day, but it cannot be used to cast spells or spell-like abilities.

So my character's going to able to pull a roughly +80 break check and a carrying capacity in the millions. What kind of shenanigans can I get up to with this?

you can break everything, and carry everything. What can't you get up to?

Break time for extra actions in combat.
Carry other PCs' woes and sins to remove penalties from them.

>+80 break
Whitebeard.png

Carry that weight

The corset is perfect, thank you.

It's been almost two and a half years since moot

So /pfg/, your setting probably had big authority figures running around. Tell me, who do they go to when they need a matter 'taken care of'? Who is their Cleaner? Their Mad Dog? Have your PCs ever crossed a big player badly enough to warrant one of these guys sent after them?

A few times. One was the lord's own monk. He had struck the three squishy members of the party with quivering palm and bent them to his will. Suffice to say, it was a fantastic session.

I had a Vicegoddess (just an Empress) who was like 10 years old and cried to oniichan to punish the meanies.
the next campaign she's all grown up and basically ruined the new party financially even cross-borders by writing letters and telling chancellor-oneechan to pull strings, the party had trouble doing business at all with legit merchants

>be a level 11 Witch mucking about in a generic dungeon
>DM suddenly tells us to roll perception
>everyone except the Fighter who has 0 points in perception rolls low
>okay
>ambush
>obviously
>a bunch of CR 8 skeletons but with +1 swords
>fine we can handle this
>a dread wraith pops out of the floor and touches me
>critical hit
>roll to save, roll a 1
>wraith rolls for CON drain, rolls an 8
>*2 for the critical hit
>only have 13 CON
>die
Okay

>>*2 for the critical hit
Isn't that only leveldrain?

what would have been a better kicker would be if it turned the creates it kills into undead so you could slay your friends.

That's the kind of situation in which case a DM should fudge numbers, because >welp uded isn't fun for anyone.

No, ability damage/drain can crit too.

>That's the kind of situation in which case a DM should fudge numbers, because >welp uded isn't fun for anyone.
Fuck that. If the dice rolls can only kill you when it doesn't hurt your feelings then you should go play Dungeon World.

Are Apps for Overlewd going to be announced here like Blingmaker?

So how would you react in this situation then, Mr TRUE GAMER?

>a DM penis extension NPC who is 15th level but inexplicably serves someone as ultimately unimportant as a noble shows up and screws with the party
>fantastic session

I'm betting the only one having fun there was you stroking it under the table.

You don't know how powerful the lord was. If he was an Archduke or something he could have people that strong on his payroll.

Are you being ironic because that's exactly what happened
Knowing my luck, I rolled a 1 so I rose the next turn, killing the fighter too because he couldn't survive 2 CON drains and an arrow to the face before he even got to act

Jeebus. Even with obvious ruse apps and blatantly incompetent Roll20 randoms, I think they've outpaced RotJR for sheer number of applications.

Nah dude, it was a big tourney type adventure, and the lord had some major money riding on the fact the party had to throw the next fight. If they threw the fight they would lose the chance to speak with some dragon god the party worshiped.

I'm level 11. I'm not retarded so I put aside money for a diamond and scroll to get ressurected with. I wait until after the fight and the rogue uses UMD's the scroll to wake me up. Plus we keep around restoration scrolls for the exact same reason to keep me standing after their ressurect me.

Vult is an egomaniac

>ultimately unimportant as a noble
>unimportant as a noble
>unimportant
If this noble is even duke class he is among the most important mortal men you'll ever meet. If you're a Wizard this guy has enough money to buy every spell on the spell list three times over and still enough left to eat six glorious meals a day.

Not him but that was a TPK. We lost the Witch and the Fighter literally the first round and there were 4 CR 8s and one CR 11 pincering the other two.

The material component is used in the creation of the scroll, boyo.

Hard to say--GM's a degenerate motherfucker, but he's actually fairly humble, comparatively speaking. Might just make a token post rather than making it a big event.

And I'm pretty sure he definitely doesn't have the time to run two more campaigns, so we're not going to see a repeat of RotJR.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75981/raining-oil-and-blood

My GM has always run it as separating out expensive components from spell completions items and having to provide them on the spot. I don't know why but he says it's better this way.

Ask why next time, cuz that's fucking stupid.

How do you take on on a chuul?

Wubu is a nice girl though

>thinking Vult is awake at quarter to 3 in the morning on a week day
He's got Chevy's to work on

Underwater or above?

Above is easy, reflex is lowest save and touch AC is always garbage. Rays, Firearms etc.

Don't let it get near anyone besides your big dumb fighter. Being paralyzed sucks.

Also, it has no climb skill. Higher ground does wonders here, even if you create it yourself.

Underwater, fuck if I know. My DM never puts us in underwater situations.

Stat him, /pfg/

Female/10.

The town necromancers wife. She's a deadly bounty hunter with a hobby of tanning the skins of those she kills. They haven't run foul of her yet

Is pfg finally dying? Did all the shitposting start driving people out?

What kind of aasimar ancestry should an aasimar descended from a foo creature, like a foo fox, be?

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/foo-creature-cr-1/

A generic aasimar?

God, I hope so. Let us rot, or at least slumber until the Stars are right in August.

Abe no Seimei not welcome

How would you fix Rise of the Runelords and make it great again?

It's already pretty great.

Speaking of shitposting

PLD is back up to 5 players. The secret application process is over. You should have PMd Vult if you wanted in. The go-getters were the only ones on the table

Nobody cares

vult btfo

Really really nobody cares.

Also who would have signed up for your Shitshow after you bragged about shittalking people who pmed you to get in?

Sad. You are a sad man. And your logs are shit as well. The biggest point of satisfaction? We talk all the time. You think I'm invisible on discord: but I don't need to be invisible when I only have to do what you're incapable of: keeping quiet and not gloating.

Nah, he posts during work all the time. This game is negatively impacting his job.

Pathetic, really. He could be doing something worthwhile instead of his self indulgent bestiary braggartry.

Well then who do you believe will end up in Rhusae?

>Also who would have signed up for your Shitshow after you bragged about shittalking people who pmed you to get in?
What went so wrong in your life that you keep constructing this insane alternate reality?

>look in discord

>Vult's typing right now

HAHAHAHAHA

Dude don't you have Chevy OEMs to design?

>he doesnt shitpost from work

What are the most exciting druid spells between levels 1 and 6?

Other user here
How do you think an Epic6 campaign would work in PF? And would Veeky Forums or /pfg/ be interested?

like character level, or spell level?

I'd bump it up to E8, but I might be interested depending on the rules, chargen, and campaign premise.

Most of PFG seem to dislike non high powered, non anime shit.

But I'd be down.

Character level, and I admit that was vague in retrospect. First through Third level spells.

Entangle, annoy your melee based team mates to no end and provide nothing relevant to the team.

The most delicious shitposts come from your desk, this is true.

And can we not shit on Vult, or any DM for that matter? If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. There's nothing constructive about calling the man "sad" or "pathetic."

Can we shit on 1d3+1 instead

High-level romp through the Abyss WHEN?