/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Is this a cyoa?

Left or right? Which would make the better cyoa?

you play as the little boy and romance the older guy

Suggest names and I'll use at least one of them for a waifu girl in my next cyoa.

Moishe of the Golden Tower

Hillary

David.

Bridget

Ciel Ver DeuxVirguleCinq

link to some illegal content as the name

2B

White pill only way to go. No reason to ruin your life worrying about things outside your control.

Ariel

Ravel

Adagio

Share other ones pls, Veeky Forums

Opal

Nekianda

Recommend me some civilization CYOAs. Ones where you control a group of humans/creatures, from a small settlement to billions.

So far I've come across Magical Realm, Arch Demon, Dark God, Domain Master, Overlord and God of Mortals. I suppose Altering History would also count.

Grey pill is true but it's loser talk. You should do your part for your belief, help who or what you can, and find joy in life for yourself and others.

White pill
>it's basically grey but with willful self-delusion and hope

It's like a 100 pages, just use the archive or the dropbox

>when you're not happy enough for the white pill, but too cowardly for the black pill

I share that feel user.

Jordan

Huh, that's my actual girlfriend's name.

Pastebin has a link to Beri's Google Drive, which has a subfolder specifically for that particular CYOA.

you have a 6'9" black basketball player as your girlfriend?

Nothing wrong with a waifu (bbc)!

Why are there so many lolis in cyoas but no shotas?

Fuck off, Jared from Subway.

6'9" is just the cock

Because lolis are filthy whores who deserve to suffer as user's sexslave but shotas are pure and must be protected. They are not for lewd!

One day, my friend.

I hate it when the posting slows down for gets.

Why is this man half dead? Is he a half lich?

Update!
Don't continue to write CYOAs in the middle of the night and proof read them while you are tired as fuck and post them- Edition

>Changelog
>Fixed Typos
>Added more text to Sloth's description.
>Changed Envy's description.

Uncensored Version

Honest question. What happens to women and gays? How would these archdemons, especially Pride, react to their partner not being sexually attracted to them?

All his blood is flowing towards his crotch.

Why would you play this CYOA if you're not attracted to women? I don't understand the question.

Well they are demons.
They probably have the ability to change genders at will.

sloth and wrath both seem great, hard to choose between them

Almost my brother

>Honest question. What happens to women and gays? How would these archdemons, especially Pride, react to their partner not being sexually attracted to them?

Pride would not accept that someone was not attracted to her, she would become even smuger and try to show how good she is at everything to win their love. She would even dress more provocatively to show of her good looks, but provocatively for pride is not really provocative at all.

Envy would condition her lover to love her with cruel and unusual methods.

Lust would be fine, since everyone is attracted to her no matter their sexuality or gender. I guess gays and women would pick her.

Wrath would be really fucking mad about it and she would hunt down Zynthia and bully her as a punching bag until she changed the sexuality of wraths lover.

Sloth would get be really really sad and cry a lot, then she would fall asleep and possibly forget it.

Gluttony would get really depressed and would try to drink away her sorrow with her partners sexual fluids.

Greed would pull in all her favors in hell and bribe every love goddess she could to alter her lovers sexuality, so they would be attracted to her.

Is is a new type of cyoas? In that case, pick one.

There's always this goddess to help you where authors fail.

Because breaking cyoas with something as basic as your gender or sexuality is fun.

Spinning off from that, does the new body in the introduction allow for /u/ (or allow you to keep your body if you're already a woman and choose Envy, as it specifically mentions penises)?

Rape.
A guy doesn't have to be attracted to you to get his dick up.

Is Lust going to fool around with other people? I mean normally waifus don't but... she is the personification of the sin of lust.

thanks doc

How would Pride react if I tried to crack her facade by pretending to seriously believe her words and interacting with her less?

Question re Stardust:
How do Drones interact with the minimum power for weapons? Do I need to spend 10M on a battery pack for each brawler drone?

Yeah, you can keep your vagina or you could become a futa. Everything will work the same with or without penises.

Thanks, but I'm seeking help elsewhere.
>She's a Man!
You are a lifesaver.

It was really hard to pick between Pride and Wrath, and frankly I think Pride might be the more enticing choice for powerfags, but Wrath has a better personality. Tsundere but not into humiliation.

I'm not sure how I'm going to live with Wrath. Maybe I can become an MMA fighter or something, winning every fight without even trying. Just can't accidentally punch someone through a wall.

Oh, and in function of the genderbend small boobs will be a small dick.

>he can't even fuck the personification of lust so hard she don't need another man
Maybe pick the girl with no sexdrive if you can't please her?

you dont need to buy energy for drones

From the way its written she'll just rape you if you're not giving it to her enough

>Even though I am a basement dwelling neckbeard virgin in my fantasies in which I am married to an archdemon cum personification of Lust, I not only imagine myself as a sexual god, I also like to insult and make fun of other anonymous posters who do not share my particular imaginatory proclivities hence question their ability to satisfy this personifaction of sexual pleasure

hey r_ose, this if for you my love, my personal hoe

You are a whore. You are an old whore.
Everyone hates you. God hates you.
He pretty much has had it with all women

But, let me tell you, especially you. You like
To think that you can think faster than
The rest of us—hah! We drive the car

In which you’re a crash dummy! So
Why do you defy our Executive Committee
Which will never cede its floor to you? If a pig

Flew out of a tree & rose to become
A blimp—you would write a poem
About it, ignoring the Greater Good,

The hard facts of gravity.

smooch

-the guy that will take your virginity

If Lust wants you as a suitor, she expects you to satisfy her. As the CYOA says, if you fail, then she's gonna rape you. You two will be too busy fucking for any weird products of your paranoia to crop up.

is this the new meme

She has a perfectly healthy sexdrive she is just... lazy

If I were to be stupid enough to marry a personification of Lust, I'd accept that she's most likely going to need to fuck other guys to get her fill because my life does not revolve around sex. I'm not into cucking though so I'd NEVER pick Lust. She's a dead choice to anyone not into NTR or open relationships.

>r_ose
Whoo? Is this a reddit thing?

Thanks, anons. (You)s alright.

an underage girl that posted her nudes on her oc cyoa

I took the black pile, but i see a way out of this.
If i succeed, you lot will probably won't like it, but hey, at least now Humanity will survive probably until the heat death.

You really won't like my reforging, tho

I need details.
And pics.

>I'm not into cucking
I don't believe you, considering how you project it onto this situation and insist on how it's logical for it to happen. Being paranoid is one thing, but you're into the realm of wanting it to happen while projecting a thin veneer of protest.

calm down satan

What.

I'm not the original guy and didn't even pick Lust. I just saw your comment implying you could satisfy Lust and laughed. The guys who picked Lust planning to have sex 24/7 are morons imo. The fun will wear off in weeks and then it'll become a chore. Don't pick Lust because you're blinded by endless sex as if that's a good thing.

>I'm not the original guy

>The fun will wear off in weeks and then it'll become a chore.
That's true with all of them. They're all awful annoying people, well aside from Sloth

mamma mia

>still hasn't posted proof

NOW

dicks out for rose

You can't really "break" a cyoa. It's an exercise in imagination within set limits, not a video game. That's like saying you broke Harry Potter by refusing to acknowledge magic

A couple of the "to"s in the intro should be "too".

>Pride would be to proud
>to troublesome

There's this one guy who thinks CYOAs are "competitions" between the author and the player. Where author's try to fuck you and you try to not get fucked.

>acknowledging magic

How about you prove to me that magic is real.

That's silly

>Okay, let's imagine we are all at a Lake. What kind of boat do you have?

>I'm imagining a Forest. I don't even NEED a boat! Gotcha fucker haha!

>grate disdain

>That's silly
Yes

>cleaver, witty and playful ways

seriously dude, just read it through once

inb4 white knights descend from the heavens and guard the whore with their shining swords

>two anons circlejerking about how wrong a third user is for having wrong fun in his imaginary adventures

This is getting too meta.

Please stay where you are while I inform the authorities.

>seriously dude, just read it through once
Reminder that TokHaar is (or at least claims to be) dyslexic.
Would probably be more effective to get someone else to proofread the text before it goes in the CYOA.

That's not a bad idea, really. The dude could definitely use a stable proofreader to iron out a lot of these issues

>Will lust fool around with other people?
>Good luck satisfying Lust
No, but if you don't satisfy her needs she will just rape you. If you allow her to have sex with other people she will or you could create a harem and share it with lust. If you do either you might get some more free time.

>How would Pride react if I tried to crack her facade by pretending to seriously believe her words and interacting with her less?
She would never outright admit she cares about you. But she would temporarily stop insulting you and she would do things together with you she knows you like. If you ask her about it, she would tell you something like, "We are not visiting this nerd convention for your sake, its because Sloth has been getting way to cocky lately, she almost beat me on nerd quiz". If that didn't do the trick she would become much more desperate and depressed. She would even consider to ask her sisters for help, but would quickly dismiss it, since she's best at everything and don't need help from anyone. You would notice that winning challenges and being smug would not really make her happy anymore, she would only fake it. When she thinks you are asleep she will hold you in her hands and cry on your chest while whispering to you how much she loves you and tell you that she is so stupid for not being able to admit her feelings for you. She would write amazing love poems and leave them where she know you will notice them, the poems would always be sad and tragic and evoke deep emotions within you, enough to make you cry. They would be about unanswered love and one-sided love, where pride leads to a sad ending. If you confront her about it, she would be really embarrassed and her face would turn red. She would make up some nonsensical reason to why she did it.Like she saw Titanic and was inspired by it, even though she knows that you know she hates Titanic and thinks is eye blight.

>posting a WIP instead of the finished version

>tfw all waifus are fun short term but an absolute hell to live with forever

Is this the mark of a fetish cyoa?

Teresa

Yes. Once the boner wears off, you're up to your eyes in some weird shit. Maybe literally

That's why you always take the options that give you unlimited sex drive, so you never have to stop to think about the sticky mess your life has become

He's also masturbating while writing. You can't blame him too hard.
Are you offering?

It's a mark of the human condition. Humans aren't meant to be content.