True Neutral

Oh, hello. I don't exist.

>42
>Tn
>not Mo

If TN was an element, it'd be Carbon.

Not exactly super exciting by itself, but it holds all the rest of the shit together.

Good would be the currency metals and Evil would be radioactives (LE is Uranium, NE is Radon and CE is Polonium.)

Bard gets Chaotic Fluorine

Lawful Neutral is Steel

Go to bed Siembieda

Somebody make a Periodic Alignment chart out of this.

>this is what the average deaanddee player believes

The precious metals are a corrupting influence, and the radioactives gain their power through entropy.

So precious elements are evil aligned and radioactives are chaotic. Noble gasses would be lawful due to their orderly construction, and metals would be neutral due to their reactivity. Carbon is true neutral.

It does exist, but it is just boring.

>american education

Iron is the best element. Get your faggot ass aluminum out of here. God you aluminum fags make me so fucking mad!

Motherfucker probably doesn't even know about alloys.

Iron =/= Steel.

True neutral represents individuals with moralities that don't fit into the Good/Evil-Law/Chaos spread. Orange and blue or gtfo.

>not knowing the meme

Kill yourself my good man.

>True neutral represents individuals with moralities that don't fit into the Good/Evil-Law/Chaos spread.
So, rocks?

I think like five out of my eight-or-so close IRL friends could very comfortably be described as True Neutral, and not really any other alignment.

>Hank [Last name yet to be decided]
>Human Figher with Spear everyman
>Gaurd in employ of smalltime local Lord
>Lord is filled with dreams of adventure and heriosm
>Is however far too weak to act on any of these ambitions
>Hank keeps being sent on crazy adventures as a proxy for his Lord
Hank is a True Neutral guy, just doing what he's been told while his Lord is the one with all the motivation.

Of course you do. That's what is called being a spineless coward.

But dIAMOND IS THE HARDEST METAL

I beg to differ.

I want to be a True Neutral Cleric that worships a God of fate desu

Sort of like Grim in Soul Sacrifice Delta.

Dragonforce is the hardest metal known to man.

Somebody who is rationally self interested without being malicious? They aren't stealing from charities, but they aren't donating to them either

That's just a lazy neutral evil.

Even True Neutral is just a evil-curious piece of shit coward.

Not exactly.

True Neutral represents the 95% of people who love their families, get in arguments with their neighbors, are sometimes a dick, sometimes a decent human being, and once shoplifted from the corner store as a kid.

The other 8 alignments are for internally self-motivated people with the willpower to break social norms to do what they want to do, whether that's enrich themselves at other people expense, or smite evil.