Galactic Federation

Womb of the Ocean edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1_FXiCsI6ZLhkWq1WUQxuJuP2ZOfBGf2YQfOP6olQyFA/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have awoken i am glad to see reality has returned . How are you my fellow ambassadors? And how stable does this reality seem in case of another event by the Court?

And the Imperial starfleet has continued with it's celebration of it's victory. It has soon become known as the battle of the Belt in Imperial records and I would like to invite you all to the celebration. And of course there will be no crab on the menu for the Prethoryn members of the Federation should they wish to enjoy some Imperial hospitality.

>[Establishing secure connection.]
>[Encrpyting......]
>[Secure connection establish.]
>Voidwatch Director Markon.
>Current date.
>Location: Classified.
Good Morning Baron Taxla, Admiral Schimmel I apologize for not being here in person but Voidwatch has made some rather interesting discoveries in the frontier systems that require my personal attention.

Excellent, my friend! Ha! We shall rejoice over the victories against them. Another thing, we believe that both, if not all of us would benefit from being an official member in the federation. Do you wish to join?

Tell me human, what do your people consider a delicacy?

>A ship emerges from hyperspace.
So this is the invading army attacking our border, destroyers of the errand fleet and the breachers of the south-western perimeter...

I expected so much more...

Ahhh may we know what these discoveries are? And I have information that might interest you especially with what i read about the pyschic potential of your Earth.

[Federation diplomatic database archive]
Cultural dossier concerning the Kingdom of Eortan
>docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing
Preliminary intelligence report for the Kingdom of Eortan (ongoing)
>docs.google.com/document/d/1_FXiCsI6ZLhkWq1WUQxuJuP2ZOfBGf2YQfOP6olQyFA/edit?usp=sharing

Urrgh, I had the worst nightmares... And my stomach feels like it's been twisted in a knot...

None the less, I have returned to the council and am more than glad to resume my duties . Hopefully we can get through today without further disaster...

By the way, am I the only one who's a little tired of all the nigh-omnipotent extradimensional entities? Kind of ruins the concept of balance and a collection of alien races all in debate and political maneuvering. No-one? Just me? Okay then...

Of course. It is only the next step for the Empire after it's contribution to the Federation navy and ground forces. We shall join you all as brothers and sisters in the Federation.

And we shall break your empire just as we have broken your fleets and stations.

To start the discoveries occured over the course of several years and were mostly small artifact cahces. Then when teams of Xeno archeologists started looking further into them they began uncovering anceint complexes and facilities buried away. As the investigation into these ancient sites went on they noticed similarities that linked the many scattered sites. We now believe they were left over from a prescurser civilization.

Eh, they're all nigh-omnipotent until you turn the Battleships with Tier V weaponry on their faces.

Gentlemen, ladies, and assorted other unconventional genders of an alien persuasion.

News from the front - the Rim's actually *quiet* for once. Fleets are on peacekeeping duty, and I'm enjoying some time on one of our sunnier worlds.

I even have a drink with an umbrella in it.

Oh please, guard your bravado I do not come here to fight.

I actually come to warn you you're heading for a trap.

Ooc ehhh it can get hard to deal with sometimes when you're a puny mortal like the most of us. But we should be able to collectively build a device to nerf the Court a little.

H͞oor͟ay̛/́̕͞y̶̡a̸̵̕y/̷̨͞j̕o͞͝y͘͢
̴f͜o͝od͟/́e̢d̸͠i̶͢b͡l͢es̸̢͠/̴̶̛v̷̢̢i͡t͡t̴͜͟le̷̶s͘ ̨́̕
͡e̢a̸t͘/́c̛͡o̶͝͡n̷͠s̷u̕m̕͜e̷͜
̧t̷̛̀h̵̵́á̧n̶ḱ͢ş͢/̛ą̕p͟͝p̨r͝e̶͡ci̴͢à͢t̶e̷͘͜d̨
̛

OOC: Or shoot the crap out of them.

It's Stellaris. Shooting the crap out of them is always an option.

*umbrella-drink drinking intensifies*

OOC:
>TFW the best way to get rid of a dimensional horror in stellaris is just to throw big fleets at it until it dies

These gene soldiers are surpassing all expectations. Never before have I seen such amazing soldiers, it's like watching art in the making.

I am back,my fellow ambassadors.Also,after reality set in a couple dozen of gifts were dropped onto me,so I still have to open those.
Shame the Vox blacked out afterward though,the Andronian was going to tell a story.
Wonderful news,Karl.I would be happy to join.
Hello,Director Markon.These discoveries lf a precursor race sound interesting.Any new information on your parallel Earth?
Why,hello Inkito,it has been quite a while?How is your prosthetic?We finally solved the W'nai plague,or Sally,as it called itself.

And I'm afraid that I must decline your offer,however.I am allied with this Federation,yes,but I cannot join it.I often do less...scrupulous things,like giving ASMODEUS candy and drugs.
Ooc
Don't worry,I've been doing exactly that....
Good day,Prethoryn.How are you?

Very interesting i wonder if they're tied to the other ancient races of the galaxy. Does their tech seem Avarian or have you only found ruins? And i must announce the Alpha Sigma research station has made a breakthrough in it's research. We have found crystals that when a current is applied to them can be used to nullify or increase psychic ability. It is still in the development phase but if you can loan us some psionic users we can increase the speed of our studies.
What do you mean? And why should i trust you?

I am working on the cure for their genetic issues as we speak,Baron.

Just need to open all these presents,first.

{Yeah!Like this one!}

Oh.
Well,that present had a brain in it.Guess it might have some knowledge.Sadan,please go put it in the Vault.

Sadly we haven't found any traces of the precursors themselves but their ruins though I'd use that word lightly are plentiful and in excellent condition.

go̸̧o̶͠d̸͟/͞f͠i͟n̛͠e̕͡/d́o̢͠͡u̡b́l̡̛e͘͟p̷̢l̶͟u̢s̶͘͜g̕o̵ǫ͜d͡
̴̷͡fo͠od̵ ͝͝͝i͡ş͡ ̨̕͜d̨̢eĺ̷i̢çì̸o̷u͝ś̢́
+
fr̶i̴͡e͘n̸͘͝d̶̡s ̡a̵r̸̢ę͘͝ ̸̡n̕͠o̧t ̡a͢l̢̀l͡ ́d́͞e͜ad
͡+̛͘
̵e̶x̶̷̶t̵͢r̸̸a͝͝ ̛̕d̛͘i̢̢men͟s̸i͠o͘͡n̵a̴̧l̨̨͝ ̛́͘t̴h̨in̶͘͠g̨s̷̛ are ̸͘͜ǹ͝ơt͠ ́ḩ̷er̷̶e
̢=̷
͘Y͡͝a̴̕ý̴̸/̷́j̶͢o̷͝y

Really?What an amazing discovery.Has the alien race been depicted in any pictographs or hieroglyphs?
Yeah.
Although there was an unconscious child in the Assembly,last time.I has him sent to me,and he is currently in a cryopod.

I think it's ASMODEUS.

What is their atomic configuration?

Will this cure decrease any of their combat capabilities? It would be nice to have them more sentient but it would be crippling to lose their power.

So far we think these are a different race then the Avar. If we find anything in their data archives that gives us more insight into the precursors We'll inform you and the other federal members.

Oh please.

You really expected to break our expiditionary fleet, then move into a -barely- protected region of our territory just out of pure luck?

I purpossedly assigned fleetmaster Kal to leave an opening in the defense of the frontier on the behest of the High Hierarch. The next hyperspace jump into our territory is defended by more than three million corvettes awaiting to swarm your fleet.

Of course you could take a series of alternative unexpected routes and flank the High Hierarch's trap, forcing him to spread his forces to answer multiple menaces.

And isn't obvious the reason I'm helping you? The High Hierarch is already 210 years old, he is weak and broken but nobody can get past his personal guards and armies to claim his title. But. Should his forces be spread enough...

i̴͝͝n͢t͘͝e̷͘res͝͞ţing̶͘/͞fasc̴͢in̴̢͝ą͜t̛͡i͢͟͜ng̛
͜ín̨t̡̡͜r̀͝igư͝e/̡b̀ę͘t̴̕r̴̛aỳ͝a̵l
͡un̕i͜͞͡ţ ͟1̨́͞2̴̕ ̡̕͞i̶͝s wa̴ţ̨c̵͟͠h́i͘͡n̢g̡͘͢/̴l̕͜e͜͡a̴̢͡r͘ni͜n̨̧͜g̡̀

Understood.Please keep us updated on the discovery.
Well,it'll make them stop being sociopaths.Whether that's a loss or not is your choice.

As long as they can operate outside a combat situation without mauling someone for no good reason, we'll be fine.

They are like diamonds in there origin but strange almost radioactive. We believe we have found one of sufficient power to power a weapon great enough to destroy the Storm Kings and weaken the Court but it is hidden on the darkest, most damned world in all the Empire..
And if we were to aid you in your ascension would you be willing to break the fleets of the old order and taking control of the Conclave as an ally of the Empire? We would rather not destroy an enemy just to make another in their place.

I am glad you enjoy it. Consider this as a celebration of us joining the Federation as well.

Watch and learn, this is how independent though breaks all limits.
As long as the United Empire proves useful in a mutual benefit relationship, I have no interests on destroying primitives. Help me remove the High Hierarch and claim the throne, and I will remove my species from this pointless conflict. We are currently in more wars than we can produce warmachines for, and all because of the High Hierarch's need to conquer everything instead of establishing his will and domains propperly on already conquered worlds. Can't say I will commit the same stupidity.

Hmmm...
Well,I need Father's body preserved for my weaponry against the Court,so as long as deatomization isn't the solution,I can help.
Okay.It's taking some time though,the clones always scream incoherently and melt with a wrong batch.

It's for the best, shame about the clones thoug. Very nasty way to go.

greetings life forms, I am the speaker. I wish to speak to the head cattle . . err leader of this communion.

Very well. Give us a target to hit to draw the majority of the fleet away. If your information is valuable and without treachery we shall send two full battlefleets there. Even with two of the famous "Steel Spear" super dreadnoughts of legends past. And also may i know the name of the planet we are currently invading? Seems like the information might be useful.
You shall have your corpse I assure you of that.

g̡͟͟r̶͞͡è̕e̕ţi͢͠͡ng̛͢/h̴e̴͡l̡̀l̨̧͠ǫ͠/̸̀h̢̨i͢
̵́p̷̵̕l̶̡͘ȩ̷͡a͡s̴e ͝d̀o̶̸͠ ͡n͢o̷̶͢t͟ ̕͠͠iņs̡͘͞u̧̢l͝t͡͝ ͢͞ţ̶h̴e ͞mo̸n̷̛ò͠m̵i̶͞n̢d̀e͢͠d͢
t̕͠h͢e̡͢͝y̕ ̢̡á̀͠r̀͡e ̀t̶̢͠ǫu͟gh̕e̛r̸̢/̡s͢m̴a͜ŗ̴t̴̛͜èŗ/ŗ̷u͜͜th̸̛l̀͝e͜ś̡͞s͞e̛͟r͞ ̸
͡t̀͟͡h̶͘à̛͢n̡͞͞ ̶i͝t̸͠ ̛͘͜w̢o̵͢͠u̕l͢d͢ ̵śȩe̡m̢/à͘͞p̕͠p̀éa̡͡r̡

Well you are one of the speakers why were you chosen and not any of the others?

what other speakers are there around. my hive has only recently...acquired the technology to commune with such simple minds of yours.

another hive minded? this bodes ill

speak brother hive, how long have you spoke with these dull, chaotic beings. are they consumable?

Your best options are hitting the outskirts of our galactic empire here and here. These two worlds are continental, meaning the only actual Ceph are inside the oceans, and the surface is ruled by overseers controlling the slave populations. A revolt of slaves in these systems could potentially, and easily spread to its neighbouring systems, igniting the spark of rebellion.

And the world your ship is currently orbitting is Akatosh. Continental, another planet with a high slave population that outnumbers ceph forces 40 to 1. Of course the slaves are broken and scared, with their technology significantly inferior to ours, so it would take a lot of firepower and carisma to make them raise against my kin.

w̨̧e̡͜ ͝͠hav͘e̸ ͟͟b̴͠͡ȩ̵eņ͟ ̸̡d́͘ip̛͘l̢̧o̴m͠i̷̡źi̸̢n͘͢͝ģ̸̵/̴spe͘̕a͠k͟i̕ng̀
̨͢f̧͝or ̀̕a̡ ̶mo̢͞nt̛͘h́ ͟o͝r̡ s̸͟o
̧͠we̢/͠ưs̀͞/i̴ ́d̴͘o͠ ̕͜n͝o̧ţ ̛ŗ͞ec͞o̧m̸͟men͢͟͡d͢ ̛͟c͞o͞nsu̵̕̕m̕i͜n̨g͞/̧͡assį̢͢m͘͜i͜l̸a̧͢ţ͢iǫ̸͟n̷
bu̢t̵̀ ͡͠t̕͡h̵̕eņ̶ ̕w͘̕e̷/̀ú̷̷s͢͡/̵̕i̢ d͜͠o͢n͜t̷͜͟ b̡̢e̡͡l͢i̵ev͠e̛͡͞ ̴͞i͢ǹ̶͡ ̶c̀͝o̡nf̀ļi̢̢͘c̨͠t w͘it̶h̡̧͜ ̸s̢̧͠e̶͟n̴͘t̴͟i͞͝e̷͡nt̨ ̀be̕in̡g̢͜s͡
͞so̴̶ ̵m̡͜uc̨͡h͟͜ ͟e̷̵͢ą͠͠s̛iȩ͟r̀͠/mơ͜͠r̵͝e͝͝ ̡͟p̸͡o̴̢̕lít̷e̶̶̛/̶̧s͘͟͝m̶a͟rt͞͞e̷͟r̀
͡t̷̀o̕͟ ̛o̵͟͞n͟l̴͘͢y̴ ̸c̡͘on̢̡sum̵̨ȩ͟r
̡n̢͜o̶͢n̡͠ ̀͜s͟e̷n̢͡t̵ie͘͠ņt̸ m̨e̛a̴t̷͠

this is a counter to our own creedo, but I will abide by your advice. . for now. let us see if this flock of food can be of use

Another Hive mind, curious.

and who are you speaker of your blunted hive?
>clicking my blades together in curiosity

Yes,it is.But it is a necessary evil.
Wonderful.With your technology and mine,we could theoretically push back the Court.

They did give me presents,though.I might not do that yet.
Hello.I am Carter,of the Carnem Wastes,and we have no exact leader.Except maybe Ovaa.Or Inkito.

And we aren't cattle.

so you say, blunted one. where is this ova or ikoto?

I speak for the feathered people's of the Dukedom and her rulers, may their feathers never fade.

to̷̢͡ b͟͠ȩ͡ ̨f́a̸ir̢̕ ̶̨y̷ou ̛͢͝a̧͞r͜é̵ ̢͘m̵̛at̀
̸̀͘bų́t ̷͘͢w͝e/́͟u̡͢s̶͡/̴̵͝i̵ ͞à͡ŗ̸̢é͢ ́m̸̛è͘͡a͡t̷́ ̀tǫo̡͝
̷͘all ̷͝i̴͠s̴̕ ̴̢̢m̶é͘͢a͝t̸
e̕x̢cépt̛ fo̴̸͡r t̸͘͝h̸̴ę̕ ͡no͝ǹ ́m̛e͘a͢t͘
̸̶̕ẁ̧͘e͜/u̡s/̡i
̴̶d̷͜i̢͘̕s̡tŕust̴/̶̵f̵̸e̸̵ar̶̛ ̀the͞͡ ̸n̴̛͡òn̷͞ ͟ḿ̶͜e͢a̸t̨

"feathers? dukedom? like minded one, this blunt is confusing and broken. why was he not recycled?"

t̸͜r̡a̴̧n͠s̸͝l̨ą̡͜t͟i͝on̴͟
̴̛̕t͠h̡͡ȩ̴͜ f̶ȩa̶t͜hèŗ ̸́͡m͠ȩ̵̶à̧t̶ ̀͟ş̸́peà̛k̸͡in̕͡g̶̨͘ f́̕o̴r̷̀ ̀o̸̡f̕ t̨̕h̛e͞͡ ̀͟fe̵͟a͠t̵͟h̵͜e̴͡r̨ę̸d͟ ̶͢me͘͟at
̨̧͜t͢hei͘͡r̢͟ ͟c̴̷͟o͡͞͠ļl̴ec̸̷t́i̧̡͘oǹ͠͞ ̛͞of̧ f̧e͜͟at̷́͟hȩ͝r̨̛͞ed́ ̶̵m̨͘͠e̷̡ąt͡ ̀i͘s͜ ̷͠͞c͢͞a̸̕͜l̸̕l̡̛̛ed̸ ͘a͝ ͜d̴͞ư͞k̵͞e̶͠d̶̸o̕m͠

>OOC
>Battleships with T5 weaponry
I somehow feel that's subjective... No matter how hard you throw a titanium slug, it's not going to do diddly to something that lives on weird physics.
What was that one HFY story, where they moved to the moon and threw the earth at a wibbly-wobbly spacetime anomaly to block 8th-dimensional busybodies from fucking with the universe..?
>Back to IC

[Federation News Network broadcast incoming]
youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
>the Lord-Representative makes a loud sound of disgust and exclaims something the translators don't catch, but was probably extensive profanity
And now an update on the Ryush refugee crisis! Hostilities continue to escalate in the Ryush sector, seemingly far exceeding what the Kingdom of Eortan refers to simply as 'criminal activity', with clashes caught on camera by our brave sources and undercover reporters all across the region. In addition to these skirmishes, there is increasing evidence of escalation in the weaponry used by these 'criminals', including squad automatic weapons, rockets and explosives. To combat these threats, it seems that the Kingdom of Eortan's 'relief aid' may be nothing of the sort.
>shakey-cam footage of what appears to be a small machine shop, a low-slung and lightly-armoured, wheeled vehicle with a turret and extensive burns and scarring along its hull is being worked on by four individuals in Eortite Royal Army mechanic jumpsuits. Through an open door, a second repair bay can be seen beyond, an automatic weapon being fitted in the turret
What were originally claimed to be emergency housing and barracks for the refugees, seems instead to being put to military use. Bunks are filled with soldiers, not displaced civilians and below the soldiers' quarters, specially-prepared workshops are being used to repair and refurbish fighting vehicles for combat.

But it seems even these measures are proving insufficient to bring an end to the violence, driving Eortite forces to ever-more extreme measures.
>blurred, long-range footage of a section of Eortite troopers executing five kneeling zaydran via firing squad
Although these measures seem instead to simply provoke further violence...
>The camera pans up as shouts of surprise fill the air. Overhead, the distant, tiny silhouette of a ship is seem rotating, spewing equally-tiny gouts of flame, before a gigantic flash of light whites out the footage and causes shrieks of pain. When vision returns, the ship is gone, replaced by a rapidly-expanding field of shooting stars, while debris rains down into the atmosphere. A voice of what has to be the cameraman breaks in, speaking to someone.
"Holy shit-!"
"That was a fusion detonation, right?"
"Fuck man, that had to be the fuel tender, or the magazine or something..."
"Shit-! Put the camera away, quick! I think that trooper saw us-!"
"What trooper?"
"Over there-! No, don't look at him-!"
>The scene blurs as the cameraman searches for the trooper in question and curses, breaking for it. The footage freezes on the helmeted figure of an photecian marine pushing his way through the crowd and drawing his pistol.
The ship you just saw destroyed by unknown causes has been identified as the RNS Heartover Field, a fuel and logistics ship for the Eortite Second Fleet. The brave individuals who transmitted their footage at great personal risk, we can now reveal were United Empire citizens assisting with the relief effort. They have since been imprisoned by Eortite authorities on charges of espionage and disseminating propaganda. Our thoughts go out to those brave souls and we hope for their swift return to their homeland.

This has been a Federation News Network breaking report. We will continue to bring you more on what is quickly becoming a large-scale insurrection within the Ryush sector, as the situation continues to develop.

We shall have our reconnaissance corvettes investigate some of these systems and we will take this advice but with a grain of salt,if you betray us you shall lose both your empire and your head and we shall insure the Conclave burns now do we understand each other? The invasion of Akatosh will soon commence.
>Fighters and bombers are dispatched from the fleet and mass driver salvos slam into the planet and it's defenses. Bombers dropping nuclear torpedoes into the oceans aimed at barracks and communications relays.
I must warn you Carter this crystal is infused with violence and death from the last and hidden Cardinal world known as Aphrodite but after the war as Dante. They were the last to fall in the Eternal War their great cities of crystal and beauty burning as Imperial forces crushed all resistance. But they attacked their world's nuclear arsenal killing all life both friend and foe. Innocent and guilty. It is a damned world and so it is known as Dante.

It would appear that more complex speech is beyond you, as you seem to categorise everything into edible substances.

thank you like minded, he should still be recycled though, he has no claws, that must be a defect.
is there any other use of the non-hived?

More than a creature that exists only to consume.

You'd have had future amongst our kin with that actitude.

Your nuclear warfare won't do anything against the shields over the facilities, you'll need to invade them in an underwater battle. Or glass them from orbit with all your firepower. Of course that could also kill the native population.

n͢òt͠ ̢b̕ó̡rn̸͜/̴͢c͟r̀e̕a̷t̕ȩd̨̛
̨͡ẁit͡͞h͟ ̡͘i̴n̶̡n̕͘a̶t̸é̡͝ ̸w̕̕͞ę̀ąp͞o͟ņ̴͘s̢̛/͠t̸̨o͘o̷̧͟l̷s̴̕
̷̕t͢͜h͘e̷͞y̧͝ ̕m̵̛ą͡k̷e͡/̕͝f̶o̷ŗ͞m̢͞ ̡̛
t͜h̶ei̸͘r̸͜ ̡͠ǫ̨̀w̷̡̢n̷ ̧a̵̶͘f̸tè̴r͞ ̸͡b̡e̷͜ǵ͢i̸͢n̵ì̴̕n͠͠ģ͝
̢t͟h̛ȩ͝y ͢ąr͝e͟ ͘͘n͟o ̕ļ̸e͟s͢͟s̴̢ d̨e̶a͝d̴́̕l͜y̶̷̢ ́͝f̵͝͡ó͜͞r͟͟ ̢th̡͟eì́͜r͠ l͟͞át̨̛͟e͞r̡ ͟c̸r̷̵͟ea͟ţ̸͝i̡͞o͢͠͞n̴̛͠

Lord-Representative I believe you have some explaining to do. And I believe you better start doing it now otherwise I'll release this footage to the damn Imperial Senate and see what they think of the treatment of our people. I am sure that all United Empire citizens regardless of the footage they have taken will be released of course? Or shall we take measures into our own hands?

we͟ ̧şa̴̛͘i̴d̢/̷t̀ǫ̀l̨͢d͢
̸t̸͡h͝͞a̡̛͘t̷͟ ̕͟͠t̀h̵́e ̛f͠l͢͝eet͜ ̕̕m̵̕͞e̶at̸͝ à͜n͜͠d s͢͢qu̴ì̵d̢̕͡ me̕a͘t ̵w̴̢ere̸̡͝ ͢v̕͡e͜͡r̀y͝ ̶̡ś̵i̸m̵̵͢i͜͝l͘͜a̴͡r͜ ̵͟i͢ņ̶ ̵ţeḿ̵͢p̨̛͘ȩ̨̕r̕͢͞am͘e̛n͘͢t̸̛
́n̷̷o̡͠t̢ ̢́͡look̛ ̀͜ý̢oų ̵ar̴e̵̢ ̷f̷͠r̨̕i͜ȩ̵̀n̵d̨͜/̧a̶͢l̵ļ̸y
͞͞w͟e/͟us̀͜/̸̷͞i͟ ͟h́͞àv͟e ̡ ̶a̷re̡ ̡f̢͜i͠͞g̡̛͞u̕r̶͜i̴ng̶̀͜ ̢o͢ut̷̨ ͢͞me̸̕a̶͡t̨͝͠ ͠͞ḿi̡ńd͟s̢͢

"well then blunt this is like a giant meeting of hives? you all work together for food and safety correct?. I propose a trade"

Allies of convenience are not actual allies. If he looses the war I will deny all connections to this... 'alliance'. Only if the plan proves successful and the High Hierarch falls under my blades I will be able to maintain my end of the bargain and remove the Ceph from this conflict.

I'm curious to see what a Hive being would propose for trade.

Ground forces are landing and taking the settlements and military bases now on the land masses and the slaves are on the continents correct? Because if not the forces underwater will soon be issued with an ultimatum to surrender or die.
>Imperial assault troops in power armor lead swarms of heavily armed infantry to clear a path way to landing ports. The first of the Rommel tanks opening up and breaking apart the bunkers and vehicles of the Conclave. The first of the super heavy vehicles and more armored regiments streaming into land settlements under the cover of Imperial bombers. Shuttles being used as impromptu field hospitals already arriving.

s̷h͠hh̴̸h̢h͠
̷y̢ou ͜͞w̛įl͘l͞ ̵͡b̡͢e̴̢ ̢b̵e̢s̕͝t ͘f͝ri̵̧é͠nd͘͟s̸͜͝
̸wȩ/̴̛us̵͠/̕u̢͟ ̵̷h̛a͠v͝e͢ ͟f̶o̴ŕe̢̕s̢e̴͡e͠n̵̨/p͘͘͝re̸͝d̸̕į̢c͞t̨͡e͘͡d̴ i̢̡t̕͞
i̶͟t͢ ̢͟͞w̢̡il̵͡l͡ ̸b͟e͞ ̕s͢͡o

Both are not here.I think.

Regardless,stop calling us meat before I start calling you things.We aren't just food.
Hmm.
So the crystal is what you spoke of?Perhaps I can use it as a power source.
I guess.I'm not actually part of the Federation,but I am allied with it.

But yes,we work together.
Ty'solan,I thought my supplies were being used for refugees.And that seems more than just a criminal group uprising.

"we are a. . . genetic hive. we adapt we thrive, until we reached the sky beyond skys"
>drawing a blade along the floor I continue
"we would offer bio wepons and a few. .select services. if it has to do with DNA we can do it, or if we can not we will learn. this hive wishes for bodys of your dead kin. and biomass lots and lots of biomass with metals."

That is correct. They will most likely try to throw the slaves at your troops as meatshields whilst they preppare their exosuits to move on the surface. Of course the suits of the low-rank members of society won't be as protective as mine. Your troops may have a chance on killing my kin by shooting their exposed flesh rather than the armor.

Oh and don't be afraid to kill the slaves should they try to kill your men, we torture them enough where they would kill their mothers before considering betraying us. Prove yourself a bigger foe, and their will will break to you.

Interesting offer, but I will not hand over any of our dead.

"the hive cares not what you call it, and you have yet to prove you are beyond food status"

w̶̕e/͘us̛/̴́i̧ ̶͟c͠a͜͟l͟l̕͡ ̶͡you̧͝ ͘m̢̡͢ę͠a̵̧t.̸̧̡..̵͟͞.̸̛
̢w͘͜͟i͘͝l̛l̴ yo͢͡ú̡͡ ͜c̕͜a̛l̛l͟ ͜͢w̵͝ę/̕u̧s͞/͠i̧͘ n͘̕am͢͝e̴ś̸ ̕áś̸ ́w̷ȩ̧l̨͠l̸̡̀?̴̡
͟͟
̧D̴̛o̵͘͟ ̕yo̵̕u ̶̢n͢͞e̶͘͡e̶d͘͢͠ ͡m͢o͘re̛ phy̡͝s̛͜i̡c̶̡͟/m̨ed̢͝i̶͠c͞ì̧͟n̴̡͞e/̢͢a͡n̸ti͜b̨i͟͜o͘͞t́͟i̸̡çs̸͜?͞
w̵e̡/͠u̷̕̕s͢/i w̵̧a̶n̶̶t ̴̡y̴͘o̵u ̢̧to̧ ̸ç͘͟r̡̕͜u͜s̡h̀͟ ̨̀t̶͞͝he͝se͠ ̴d̵̴is̸̕s̨͘i͝de͞͡͡n̶͠t͜s̀́̕/t̴͘rá̢it̢o̸̴̷rs͟͝/̧ş̷c̵̨͜h̴̨͜i̸͟śm̴̷̴aţ̕͡i̕c͟s ̕ś͟͡w̕i̧f̵tl͡y̛/̀͠ea̷s͜͞il͞y̷ ̴̡͘

then a living, we can make dead?"

Allow me to express my doubts on the term 'friends'. Specially 'best friends'.

My kin is not the most social kin when it comes to friendship.

"think over our offer bird-food blunt, we shall depart for today. be hearing from you soon"

"to you like minded, I have no idea how you suffer these blunt beasts, but the offer is opne to you as well"

[night]

b́̕a̢͟t͜t̴le͝ ͟b͢͜r̷ot̢h̶̀e̶͝r̵s̛/͢w̷a̸r̨̀ ͟͜f̨́ŗ̵ie͘n͡d̴́͘s̴͘͡ ͠t̛̕h̸é͞ǹ

I wouldn't recommend it.

>[Enceypted message addressed to representative Herr Admiral Karl Schimmel from Voidwatch Director Markon]
Admiral I'm sure you've heard of the incident regarding your peoples involvement in the refugee crisis. This message has been sent on behalf of the Dominion high council who've given Voidearch the green light to provided unofficial support in handling the crisis with Eortite.

Hrmn. Acceptable.

Good. Captain tell the fleet to get in Lance strike position. Cruisers and destroyers keep anything from getting through. Battleships burn a hole through that atmosphere to the ocean. I assure you Cephalopod you will see the havoc that an Imperial fleet can wreak.
>Following the pulses of lasers a massive beam of antimatter is fired from the flagship straight to the oceans floor. Boiling the oceans of the world the shock wave shattering the underwater cities of the Conclave and their ruling class. The annihilation of so much matter insuring the destruction of the target and much more.
Ground forces hunker down for the tidal wave of the blast. It was far enough away from land but still might hit coastal areas. And aim for the Conclave forces leading the slaves break their leaders and the slave troopers will have no reason to fight.

We think it can be used for focusing the power of the Dominion psionics enough that they could overwhelm the Storm King's mental defenses. That and the crystal is infused with the feelings of violence and death and that itself could break the mind of almost anything.

Wait, a refugee crisis? Is this over the conflicts between the Humand and Cephalopods?

t̶͠h̴́e͢ ̀͞ḩ̸o̴ly̷̷ ̡me̸̢͝át̡͡'̴̢͞ś̷ ͢a͡d̶̡̢op̷͟͡t̵ȩ͘ḑ̵ ́͞m͢e̛á̢͡t̷͟ i̸̵̢s͞ ̸a͠n̵̕g̴͠r̶̛͢y͡ a͘͜͜t̴ ́be̛͟i̢͘n̕͢g͜͢͠ ͘adop͢t̵̀e̛d̡͠
̕an̸͡d̴̛͘ is̡͢ ̷͟l̕͜a̶͟s͠͡h̡i̢ǹ͝g̸ ou̶̡̕t̵
͟li͞ḱ̸ę̛ a͞͠͠ ̡͞b̀à̴d̡̀ c̵̵h̶̢į͞l̷d̴́͢

Thank you Director can you support a joint Federation fleet to intervene in the situation? We would join you but we are currently engaged with Conclave forces elsewhere.

You may not be as weak as my kin pressumes you are. Certainly you don't care about the moral dilemma of annihilating the ecosystem of a planet by boiling down the oceans.

Some soldiers may be weak enough to try to surrender after these fireworks. They are unworthy to call themselves Cephalopods but they may still prove useful as punching bags for the slaves to abuse.

Is it the Solar Legion you speak of? There are a few zealots amongst us.

You work with genetics?It's good to see someone who can appreciate the craft as well as I do.

But stop calling me cattle you borg-ass motherfucker.
No.You don't say it in a demeaning way,and we are meat.We are not cattle.
Perhaps.However,I need his mind intact.

The crystal most likely cannot harm Father.He is psionically powerful enough to go toe to toe against DANTALION.But can your crystal find us a Storm King of lesser stature?Then,we can find Father.
It is in the Ryush sector,in Eortite space.However,out of the species the Eortite kingdom has met and annexed,quite a few were established as sovereign nations by the Federation,and so it was illegal to take them.

Not only that,but this seems like more of an armed uprising.

Native subjugation gone wrong,perhaps?

>Carter is seen through the Vox hologram being handed a bowl.

A clear and binding contract was agreed to when the right-of-passage amendment was signed, allowing aid workers and civilian traffic access to the kingdom! Those sapients were in clear violation of the agreement and as such have been remanded in custody until such time as their trial can be arranged. They knew the consequences of their actions, honoured ambassador and I suggest you consider the potential consequences of yours!

I assure you honoured ambassador, the supplies you sent are indeed being used for the benefit of the refugees; to bring order and stability to a region. And I assure you these criminals - these terrorists, will not long endure the retribution that we shall bring to bear for this assault!

Certainly! I'm glad that these recent events have no completely soured relationships with-

>With a shriek of feedback, com consoles throughout the room come to life, a pirate transmission hijacking them. A large, imposing figure with leathery grey skin, short trunk and two curling tusks decorated with gold rings and chains, wearing a green military dress uniform and black metal plates of armour, appears on screen, looking grim
This is a transmission to the Galactic Federation and any other group capable of receiving us. I am General Ulza of the zaydran. For many years, my people have laboured as slaves for the Elasi and their 'Divine Kingdom'. We long had held the belief of life amongst the stars, but we had no way of knowing that they would come to find us, or how soon. We had barely made our first hesitating flights beyond our atmosphere when they came to us, bringing their lies and technology. Many of our governments submitted at once, but there were those that resisted and fought. We were utterly crushed, with no way to maintain control of our skies, much less orbit and the zaydran people were bound into servitude to the Elasi, just as others were before us!

Well I say ENOUGH! No longer will we toil as slaves and soldiers and bow to their false god, their harlot queen! The first blow has been struck and we claim the Kingdom of Ryush as ours! Our soldiers are legion, our will is iron and freedom will! Be! Ours! If any of the Federation and beyond care for democracy and for justice, then I ask you to send what aid you can, that we may better fight our overlords! The Zaydran Republic will not be ungrateful, on that you have my word. This is a war we must win and that we WILL win! Glory to the republic!

This Hive beast should mind his tone, or we'll finally have live targets for the Ra cannon.

So there's a armed revolt over a annexation. Not uncommon, but it must be bad for a refugee crisis to emerge.

Because our support is unofficial the Dominion armadas are not available for use but voidforce fleets stealth capabilities should prove useful in gathering information and covert operations

The Ryush refugee crisis began 31 galactic-standard days ago, following multiple impacts across two colonised worlds and multiple moons and deep-space installations of the Ryush Sector (cultural designation: Lesser Kingdom), caused by a rogue meteorite storm.

This resulted in widespread ecological devastation, hundreds of millions of deaths, large-scale destabilization of the sector, along with the displacement of 1.2 billion sentient beings.

n͟o̸/̕f̷̧al̴s̴͘e̕/̨͠w͞ŗ̷ơ͡ng
̡y̶̛͡ó͞u̸̕ ͠h͜͞a̶͟ve͝ ̴́n̕͜ó͘ ͢r̕͟ig̶̨h̡t̢s̷
̨y̕o̵͞ų ́͠be̡ĺo͞n̕g/̴͘aŗ̸e̢ p̛ar̨t̀̕͜ ̵̨̨ǫf̀͢
̢the̢ h́o̶͠͝l̀ý̨͞ ̷̨́mę̴̶at̴͡/͘k͟i͠n̴͘ǵd͢ò͢͡m̨
wé̶̡/͟u̢s̢/̛͜í̵
w͘il̵̵̀l̵̛ ̴̢sú͘p̴p̧ort̡͡/̴͞à̛i̶̴̛d̷̴
͝t̶̨̡h́͟e ͘͢h̶ol͝y̨ ͘͘k̢̧̀i̷̛n̶g̀͘̕d͘ơ͟m̷̛/m͜ea̡̨͠t
̸wi͟t̷̀͢h̸͟ s̢͞ų̛p̧p͘̕͜l̕y͞ a͝n̷d̷ ̛̀o͘͠t͠͞h͘͢er̷͡ ̕th͞i̶̸ń̨͝g̢ş̶
̛̕i͢f̸͟ ̸t͘h̀͠ey̷̸ ̶͢des̴͜ir̀e̡/̴̢ẃa̷̕̕n̴͡͠t
p̸̴̡lea̴͠ś̛e̡͘̕ ̧́d͢͢ont̕͘ ̴͢c̕͟͟a͝l͘͡ĺ̴ ̴̕͟w͟e̴͟/u̶s͜/̧͡i a̡͠ ̨͟͞b͟e̸͢à̵ś͟t̴͘͡
̴wę́ u̸n̡͝͞d̛er̨s͘͢͠t̶̀͘a̢̕n̴d̷͜͝ ̷̴yơu̕͞ ͝t̨ąļki͝͞n͢͜͡ǵ͞ ơf͠ ̷͝͠t͢͡he͡ ̨o͟͟͟t̵͘he̷͝r̡̡ ̵́ḿ̢͞ì̶n͟d̵
͞b̛͞ų̵̨t̡͝͠ we̴͢ ̀̕g͝e͢͠t̵͡ ̷́a͜ ̢̢͝u͞͡ǹ̸c̸ò̸͠m̵f͝ǫ̸̡r̨͠t̵͡a̶̸b̵̀͠ļ̴e ̷̀̀v͟͡͞ib̢̡e ͢o͢͢͝f̛͘ h͢atr͝e͢͜d ̴̢́o̕͠f̵̨͠ ͘͜h͝ì́͠v̧e͜mi̴͞nd̕s̢ ̧͘f̶̴̛ŕo̷̵͝m̸̛ ̸̴̛y̴̕͡o͢͝u
̡̡a̧ņd̶͡ t̡͝h͝a͟t͠ ̵̴͜m͠a͢͜k̸̢e̢͟s͡ u̵̢s̶ ş̴̀ad̀/̵́͝d̨́o̢ubl͠e̸̢͘p̵͘lu̴̕s̸̡únh̷͠àp̶p̷̢͜y̢

Allow me to excuse it, but my my home world was once under threat of destruction from a hive mind. This Hive mind is also rude, and requested the honoured dead.

Disturbing, is there any help we can provide?

Well,then it seems it wasn't a refugee crisis after all.This matches the statistics,that showed the incident affected only a few planets in the sector.

So,what should we do?

Yes,we once had to defend Yss from attack by a Hivemind.

Whatever we can do. It must be in the from of aid, however, as deploying armed forces may incur a diplomatic incident.

They have broken now. This world now belongs to the United Empire and the beings kept in slavery are rapidly being released for rehabilitation. I have sent you the footage. Use it wisely as an example of your leader's weakness.
Yes and were we not assured that our citizens would remain unmolested? And you should mind your tone. Our citizens have not engaged in any insurrection you were the one to violate the agreement.
Thank you. We would all like some information on the situation.
It's 40k time so see ya lads

But who should we aid?Now,it may seem obvious to aid the Zaydran,but keep in mind that they are also warlike,and the Eortite kingdom has been an ally.

It's a decision to aid either one,and both decisions have merits.

But I'm cool for just sending a fleet over and killing everyone in the Ryush sector.Let the new hive have the bodies,and it takes less time.

Whatever solution is chosen,I will help.I guess.

Now,I must go for a bit.I'm going to launch the Nietzsche now,before the unfathomable horrors try and break it again.

If this works,I will come back with new info,and the Wastes will absorb the Womb into its being.