Contrarian Truths

What is one thing you know is true, but that very few people agree with you.

Bad tier:
>Education system is screwed up

Decent tier:
>Most people think this is an easy question, but it's hard to come up with something that's truly original and contrarian

What's your contrarian truth for crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_(biology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zero to one is a shitty book

Sleeping is unpleasant

earth
is
flat

breakfast is a meme

the technology doesn't matter

Jews are literally responsible for both the Iraq War and the 1965 Immigration Act that made America a nonwhite nation

Fun is one of the best 2018 hodls

Extinction is not inevitable.

Most women actually want to have kids and that stay at home life but will never admit it to themselves or anyone else until theyre either too old to have a pack of fucklets, or if they still can at that advanced age, theyll come out with mild levels of retardation

women's liberation is just to increase tax base

all their jobs could be done better by men that would also not be as exploitable therefore keeping corporations more honest, women more at home, and a better family life for everyone

people see having children as an evil that will destroy their lives instead of create a life, the antithesis to their purpose, when it is truly immortality through bloodlines

all success is literally creating a plan, even if it's shitty, and executing it consistently until done

and if you have a plan, get a better one while you're working it

On the contrary, most women I know openly want to have kids and stay at home.

Guess it's a red state vs blue state thing.

Block chain,POS,pow dap dag and whatever other acronym you want to throw in there are still vastly untapped markets and aren't purely for currency/profit.

Peter Thiel's questions to ask when investing or starting up your own startup:

Can you create breakthrough technology instead of incremental improvements? (The Engineering Question)

Is now the right time to start your particular business? (The Timing Question)

Are you starting with a big share of a small market? (The Monopoly Question)

Do you have the right team? (The People Question)

Do you have a way to not just create but deliver your product? (The Distribution Question)

Will your market position be defensible 10 and 20 years into the future? (The Durability Question)

Have you identified a unique opportunity that others don’t see? (The Secret Question)

>when it is truly immortality through bloodlines

You're a fucking retard. Reproducing like some rat doesn't give you a "legacy" and "immortality."

Global cooling is actually taking place.

Family trees don't exist. We are all just bacteria on a petri dish, with occasional bottle necks.

THIS

I don't think a lot of people on Veeky Forums would start a counterargument to that.

My kids are rats yours are special

meanwhile the rats inherit the earth get a clue nothing is more valuable than human capital and creating decent offspring with courage is better than cowering in weakness at how ill-equipped you are to make kids compared to jerome, abdul, and mario

What the fuck are you even saying?

Can we ban /pol/ cross-posters?

Yes very good, that's right. Human cattl...uhm capitl is truly our greatest asset. How can we run mr. Shekelstien tech farm without rats working over 12 hours a day just to get an edge over thier fellow rats. Did i say rats? sorry i meant human capital

There is a negative correlation between IQ and reproduction.
Statistically the future looks pretty bleak and there's not much you can do about it by simply reproducing.
>implying you're not part of the problem

this one reeks of confirmation bias

What is your other option? Become a trillionaire and invest in advanced biotech so you can actually become immortal?

No, I plan to die and leave this flesh prison once and for all.

Things like
> lol coin already mooned
> don't fomo in
only apply to very obvious pajeet pnd shitcoins. Otherwise, you should absolutely chase the trend and ride the wave. Just make sure to plan your exits appropriately.

The value provided by diversification has been greatly exaggerated. Compare investing in a couple of quality coins that steadilyly grow with investing in 100 coins. It's also much easier to buy/sell at optimal times when you have to focus on not that many things.

> But diversification leads to increased protection
Not really a lot, when things go to shit they usually go to shit together. Pic related, a diverse portfolio isn't actually too helpful there.

> But I'll miss trading opportunities
And that's okay because when you try to make a trading play you'll have good reasons to get into it instead of throwing darts blindly at a dartboard feeling comfy because 5% of your investments went 10X without noticing all the bags you got married to.

educating females is responsible for low birth rates.
working females is responsible for death of middle class after 1 generation

thats basic and inescapable psychology man. The evidence indicating the truth of it is not new or based on belief

Cold causes diseases.
Crypto is the new paradigm.
These two are about the same.

>What's your contrarian truth for crypto?
Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin

The crypto dance is almost over for us.

The bad projects will crash and burn, only a few will remain. The day of the rope is coming.

the solution to abortion, teenage pregnancy, most poverty, child abuse and so on is very simple: birth control. I'm talking about mandatory, both sexes, semi-permanent, age 12+ birth control.

F U C K

and this is why I went all-in strat

While we're on the subject: Stratis will be #5 coin or higher by the end of 2018

>What's your contrarian truth for crypto?
Most contrarian truths are actually falacities born from living in a safe space.

Sky is blue, water is wet, come on tell us something thought provoking

I am superior in every way to the masses. Few people agree but they're all inferior and jealous anyway. Whenever my sound strats in crypto goes awry, it is of no fault of my own, but the machinations of the lesser people who hate my success.

I'm pretty sure most people agree with you of being mentally ill.

normies say it doesnt matter that im an ugly manlet or that looks dont matter.

Buying a house is a really stupid idea for most people of my generation

Women are objectively worse at making money than men, but objectively superior at caring for people. Most women do not want to be programmers or engineers, this is a jewish PR assault

>What is your other option? Become a trillionaire and invest in advanced biotech so you can actually become immortal?

>not knowing that there's an afterlife and that god unquestionably exists

this is also my answer to OP's question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Not sure how God existing relates to OPs crypto question

Communism has actually worked in most nations it existed, raising the quality of life of people exponentially.

The fact that so many people spew bullshit and hate communism signals that it did something right against the existing capitalistic Jew system.

>Educational system is screwed up

So much this, it's utterly useless.

africans aboriginals and arabs are indeed genetically inferior

women should get punched back too if they step over the line

female adulturers that give birth to a baby of another man not informing their husband and letting him think its his should be jailed for atleast 4 years

oh god

I like this framework, and the general concept of the difficulty of trying to go from zero to one - and trying to find crypto projects that are possibly going to achieve that - and knowing how to identify them

>women value looks above personnality
>intelligence and personnality are hugely influenced by genetics
>race is mostly a social construct
>the whole schooling system is a litteral scam

>race is mostly a social construct

so you realise school is a scam and yet spout brainwashed shite like that?

There's something fascinating how retards who barely finished school says education is a scam and bear their anti intellectualism as a badge of pride. Coping mechanisms sure is amazing

also interesting how he claims intelligence is firmly rooted in genetics as a way of justifying his own retardation. Most of my family are retarded, I just read a lot of books

I'm not sure if this is particularly contrarian but a lot of cryptos right now are just crowdfunding systems for shitty projects that have been tried and have failed (but now with (((blockchain))) integration!)

You can't leave. You're born into the same life over and over again. For eternity.

The key word here is mostly, there is a semi-objective system of classification of human races, but what are understood to be races by the general public today is constructed by culture and history.
For exemple, a lot of americans would call greeks, swedish and portugese "white people" while calling iranians, indians and mexicans "brown people".
This classification of people, the idea that russians and spaniards are from the same race while spaniards and riffians are from two different races, is only vaguely based on genetic realities and is mostly a cultural thing.
As of today the closer thing we have to an objective classification of races is:
>caucasoids
>negroids
>mongoloids
>aboos
with a lot of intersections and subtilities (for exemple most mexicans are a mix of caucasoid and mongoloid).

Women are not attracted to short guys. Plain and simple. No matter how much money you got, no matter the dick size, personality... it's hardwired into their brains. 5'8" here, from the 2nd tallest nation in the world - can't get proper fuck

>closest thing today
>a centuries old oversimplified theory that falls apart once you examine the ethnic variations between the thousands of African etnichities and European, whereas the genetic difference is often bigger intra-Africa than a random African ethnicity compared to a random European one
But of course, you post brainy wojack so you must be smart!

stopped reading at 'the'

LINK is a good coin

We will never achieve ftl transportation and large scale space colonization will lead to debilitating health effects
>I am an actual rocket scientist

Everything is a social construct. A "social construct" is a social construct. You have probably confused a social construct with a continuum because you are stupid. The biological reality of genetic diversity exists, the social construct of race is created to categorize this biological reality. As understanding of genetics and populations changes, the categories may change. All Taxonomic ranks are social constructs based on mostly subjective criteria. The only "hard" rule is the "can the two organisms breed with each other" rule, and even then, most taxonomists will categorize animals as different species when they can breed fertile offspring (such as Polar bears and brown bears).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_(biology)
"What does or does not belong to a family—or whether a described family should be recognized at all—are proposed and determined by practicing taxonomists. There are no hard rules for describing or recognizing a family, or any taxa. Taxonomists often take different positions about descriptions of taxa, and there may be no broad consensus across the scientific community for some time. Some described taxa are accepted broadly and quickly, but others only rarely, if at all; the publishing of new data and opinion often enables adjustments and consensus over time."

Do you deny the entire concept of taxonomy?

"you need objective categories, that can never change, ever, at any time in the future, otherwise the whole concept is invalid" is a demand only ever made with regards to human races and nothing else in the entirety of science.

>i dont have any sources and dont know what im talking about THE POST
you know what you said sounds really retarded right?

the only thing you are right about is yes he is mixing ethnicity with race but sub saharan africans are nowhere close to europeans

north africans a bit yes but they are actually arabs not niggers you are trying to spread the propaganda trying to create a link between sub saharan monkeys and europeans when there is factually none

in fact we europeans even have a different ancestor in the neanderthal

Diversification is a meme for poor people

every single one of these questions is a positive answer for LINK. glad im holding into 18'

>Most of my family are retarded, I just read a lot of books
Just like you can be ginger with blond haired parents you can be smart with dumb parents.
Some genes are recessive and genetic transmission does not merely mean that you get whatever characteristic your familly have.
The genetic determination of intelligence has be demonstrated countless times, for exemple twins raised separetly ends up having a closer iq than adoptive brothers raised together.

also europeans is a very broad terms genetically mediterraneans are very different more closely related to north african berbers than us germanics

we germanics should even be closer to mongols than africans

Chill thread but as soon as someone says "name the gene" I'm closing it.

Ah, the 110-130 iq "iamverysmart" position. They're all the same, living in big cities, getting depressed in their 30s and ending up bitter and unfulfilled, either a democrat voter or a thailand expat.
Meanwhile, 150+ IQ men quietly marry and pop out 2 to 4 kids, content in the knowledge their progeny will face less competition.

You are not contradicting any of my points, you are adressing things you get the impression i think because the fact that I used the expression "social construct" made you think of me as a postmodernist.
Where did I said that I was against the existence of racial classifications? The fact that I proposed one while aknowleging it's imperfection should have been enough to make you understand that for me merely calling a classification a social construct is not a critic. What I would critic is rather the lack of ability from the general public to understand that the classification they use is unscientific, but again the fact that it is unscientific doesn't bothers me.

I'm sorry for your future loss, user, but hey: with your contribution, perhaps the Stratis team will be able to afford something better than a £10/mo virtual office.

Go to bed Varg. And stop saying autism is the peak of evolution

>18'
18 minute arcs? 18 feet?

Saying "race is a social construct" is not a meaningful statement. Saying that how race has been categorized has changed over time and from place to place is also pointless since it's common knowledge.
> What I would critic is rather the lack of ability from the general public to understand that the classification they use is unscientific
The classifications are scientific. Subjectivity is not unscientific.

He's right you know.

>the classification that lumps brazilians, lebanese and south indians in the same race is scientific
You are either retarded, too autistic to understand my point or to stubborn to admit your critic of my position where wrong. I'll be charitable and go with the later.

Killing an infant is not more immoral than killing a frog or a human fetus, as they all lack consciousness in a similiar way.
I think it would be humanitarian to kill infants with some severe bith defects - personally id rather euthanize my kid than see it spend all its life bedridden in a nursing home

Arab here, why are Europeans so stupid at math?
I am pursuing a master degree in a "top university" in Europe and professors keep on assuring us not to be afraid of math even though it is about introductory refereshers in calculus and statistics.

You don't even know the difference between systemic risk and individual risk.

What makes you think it's consciousness that determine weather killing a being is moral or not?
And what makes you think that frogs, foeutus and infants don't have consciousness?

A scientific category is valid if it helps us conduct science. You are incapable of understanding the subjectivity of scientific categories as being valid. I don't know what you mean by "Brazilian" or know of anybody who categorized Amerindians with Lebanese and Indians, but Lebanese and South Indians were classified as Caucasian based on skull shape. Despite skin color, South Indian Dravidians do have skulls that are more similar to Lebanese than Australian Aboriginies, thus that classification was scientific. I don't think it's the best system of categorization, but it was scientific.

>you are trying to spread the propaganda trying to create a link between sub saharan monkeys and europeans when there is factually none

You're arguing against science itself because it hurts your feelings, either that or you don't simply understand what "link" and "factually" mean

>not trying to understand my position and arguing against a strauwman you made up
wow, you really showed "me"

Yes, yes, make more, consume more, buy more plastic, send your kids to thee meat grind-- patriotic act of duty.

Everyone knows that if you're a virgin on your 30th birthday you become a wizard, but what they don't know is that if you kill yourself on your 30th birthday by drowning in piss, you become a piss wizard and can do everything you could normally do as a wizard, but now you can add piss to your arsenal

that 150+ IQ position is bullshit and you know it.