Redemptor

The new dread has really grown on me since i got it in my hands...
But why the hell does the thing open up? He's not going any where?

Redemptors have a tendecy to rapidly terminate their user, unlike most other dreadnoughts. Thus, they have easy access to quickly replace the pilots.

Sauce?

The codex

>It is whispered that the advanced systems of the Redemptor are a curse as well as a blessing. The Martian tech-savants that first built these walking machines of destruction spared little thought to the health of the incumbent, seeing him as little more than another part to be interred or replaced as necessary. Many of those Redemptors that have fought for a sustained period have already had their sarcophagi replaced, their original pilots burned out by the intensity of the machine’s destructive prowess.

Sounds like a massive design flaw, Dreads are ment to house cherished combat veterans, not dosposables

Sounds like Grim Dark.

Heroes are disposable now

Thanks guys! That's actually super cool.
Photo is also my own wip.
Ill post more phots on my instagram @omegamarine

They threw out an iconic design for long-term bullshit. All that I can hope is that when they change the whole game to fewer model count but bigger models that they trash all the new lore and bring back classic dread.

I hear it's a great model in terms of posability and assembly - just wish it had bulkier legs.

So you can do an open casket conversion, duh.

>Threw out an iconic design
It's a mix between the classic dread and the Contemptor. Just tear off the front armor plates and it looks like a regular-ass dread with forgeworld limbs. Nothing was horribly lost, stop being dramatic.

Definitely not the best, but not shitting over iconic dreadnoughts like FW did

That's why your homebrew chapter puts grunts I them. And canon chapters too if they're being written by anyone competen- Nevermind, just your homebrew

Love that you can pose them however you want! This one can twist the barrel and bend the fist, as well as close the hatch. Ill be posting him like this when he´s "of duty"!

>forgeworld limbs

Yeah, this is the big problem and it was horribly lost. Now its more like mechs in every other sci-fi setting.

Ripped off directly from the Leviathan, what a bunch of maroons.

Thats fucking stupid and a massive betrayal of everything dreads stand for

Hopefully and I doubt it, that once this is more well known in the lore, they are condomed and are used sparingly.

It's like a Leviathan that looks worse. Has worse rules, and worse fluff.

Don't quite a few existing dreads fuck their pilots six ways to sunday though?

Hey, it's almost like this cawl guy and his lackies are up to some scummy stuff...

This guy gets it.

No shortage of martyrs.

Just Leviathans. And most chapters hesitate to use them

On the bright side, do you really want to be stuck in a Dread FOREVER? For a lot of Space Marines, death is actually a decent choice compared to being stuck in a Dreadnought.

"Even in death I serve."

"It is better to die for the Emperor than live for myself."

"At last, back to war."

I'm not sure where you get your lore but Dreadnoughts always seemed to be pretty cool with their deal.

>HURR DURR EVEN SPESS MARINZ R DISPOZABL

stupid stupid stupid stupid

They just say that to cope with having all their limbs hacked off and being shoved in a walking metal coffin and spending every waking moment fighting.

Sort of like "haha, rape isn't so bad the 10th time around".

I hate the model overall but that's a really swag feature.

Unless you got a source you can shove that right back up your ass.

Hellbrutes are basically dreads that don't sleep and have you seen how cranky those guys are?

Mm. I was under the impression that Deredeos did it as well, but I may just be stupid. Either way, can't you just rotate pilots out to recover from the stress and preserve their knowledge?

Hahahahaha, holy shit. Just ignore the new fluff since it obviously bothers you so much.

Christ.

All the large ones or ones with complex weapon systems probably fry the pilot eventually. The only reason Leviathans do it is because it was mentioned in a small blurb about the "complex systems" taxing the marine.

I see. Cheers for clearing that up, user!

The passage is metal as fuck, they highjack dreadnoughts from still living pilots.

>This non-Chaos thing is just like this Chaos thing!

What makes you think I'm not?

how grimdark

I think you would have to try to take a worse picture.

tfw that night lord specifically begged not to be interred and they did it anyway

It's almost as if Cawl is becoming a bad guy...

lol you okay?

Its a game about the grim darkness of the fucked up future. They feed thousands of psychers to the emperor every day. Everyone's disposable.

Not Space Marines.

Not in their core lore.

That's the whole point.

>tfw you spot your waifu as soon as you open the image

Luck or destiny?

>how grimderp

Nah, the whole point is that they're strong and courageous and good, but still mortal, still fallible, still expendable. But you keep head cannoning it. Its your doods.

Here's mine, what do you think?

That White Scar whose captain euthanized him on the battlefield rather than let him suffer the fate of a Dreadnought.

I could not resist.

>So I told John to paint his battlemech as an Ultramarine...he actually did it the absolute mad cat!

its grimdark bro

delet this

Now put the Redemptor arms on the Leviathan while laughing maniacally!

>Sort of like "haha, rape isn't so bad the 10th time around".
funny but true