What if Space Marines could turn into balls like Samus?

What if Space Marines could turn into balls like Samus?

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Battle_for_Macragge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They would have a feature that doesn't come up in most materials.

... Which would fit.

What if Samus Aran had highly acidic spit like Space Marines?

>marines are killing everyone around you
>you don't even know why, maybe they're evil marines or maybe someone has done something to blaspheme against the Emperor
>you pull yourself into a dark hole that barely fits your malnourished frame, like a worm trying to escape the sunlight
>you should be safe in here, they'll never find you, much less reach you
>the screams and gunfire have gone quiet
>suddenly you hear a strange sound close by
>bloop
>bloop
>BLOOP

imagine if Marine had pauldrons and kneepads that are each one quarter of a sphere, in the transformation he would curl into a protective shell made of them - further evidence that pauldrons are vital part of high performance combat armor

good couple doujins would take much darker twist...

>Imagining high speed Rape Ball Daemon Prince Angron like he's in that awesome fucking Vechile Vilgaxx from Ben 10 uses to demolish cities

>Highway White scars Ball battle
>Dark Angels touching balls
>Highway Horus Heresy Speed Bike battles to 40k's cover of Final Fantasy 7's Crazy Mortorcycle

We really fucking need 40k Kart, especially one where it's an awesome N64 styled ride through the fucking Warp with Tzeentch as the guy who waves the flag and fucks with everyone.

That game would be the funnest of all fucking shit.

Also, Blood Angels and Necrons Kart teamups. because hell yes.

Battle brother! Throw me over the fortress gates. I have a plan!

>I will attack them from the inside and unlock it! *turns into ball*

Gods forgive me for the source, but I imagine at least some of them would be like pic

Damn, I came here just to post that.

They CAN.

The Admech is holding onto THAT little nugget until they absolutely must tell the Marines.

Why would they want to? How would it serve large fighting formations any purpose? It's useful for a solitary bounty hunter who stalks around planets that conveniently have shafts that were almost designed to fit her ball form.

Now that's actually useful for her.

Efficient transport.
Imagine 60 morphballs spilling out the back of a rhino and sproinging up into marines.
Chapter masters could carry pocket-marines on their belts like Pokemon and deploy them when needed.
Rolling across the battlefield as an armoured basketball gaining a cover save from anything as tall as a curb.

Next organ they add.

You'd probably wanna skip the BJ.

I actually thought that was cannon. Didn't she get similar enhancements?

>Now that's actually useful for her.
How? She would have to take her helmet off and 99% of the time she DOESN'T want it off while doing her job.

>large fighting formations
Large space marine fighting formations are rare.

Well, they used to be. No idea what it's like in nu-WH40k and the world of the chadmarines.

For smaller squads, it would be pretty invaluable for mobility, staying low, and positioning. Nevermind that balls as a shape are a lot more durable.

Possibly because every time space marines are deployed in multiple companies they get absolutely face fucked.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Battle_for_Macragge

underrated post

Ever wonder how she removes the Zero Suit? Well, now you know.

Eh depends. There have been doujins about everything.

>Why doesn't that dreadnought have any weaponry?
>Oh.
>Oh no..

They would probably shit themselves and suck their own dicks as they are big tough guys who have to shrink to size of a beach ball or even smaller.

Ghost from bottom right panel is cute

>cannon
>pic related

But to be serious, Samus was "infused with Chozo DNA," which means something different depending on the writer. Sometimes it just means she can survive harsher planetary conditions, other times it means she's super-powered. I always thought it was a deal similar to Steve Rogers--she looks like a normal human being, but possesses super-powerful athletic ability.

The White Scars somehow become EVEN MORE insufferable.