Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1681: Warp In The West Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2TYCSPMF
pastebin.com/5d0AJ957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is your primary weapon Jumpers?

Sailor Moon Update!

1.1 Fixed formatting, gave the doc HD look, added clarification to some perks/drawbacks, buffed Time Key so it can stabilize big space time distortions instead of small ones, Enemy Of The Moon Kingdom drawback is now +600 CP instead of +500 CP, Another Story Drawback has your Opposito Senshi self as a companion reward for Senshi Jumpers, Finally added a scenario for evil/antihero jumpers, extended drawback limit as there was a lot more stuff one could get in this jump as compared to regular jumps, canon companions are now 200 CP, extended Drawback Limit because this jump has a LOT to offer.

I'm going to work on a jump for The Witches by Roald Dahl next

Nice.
Thanks for your hard work Nika.

>spoiler
What's that about?

Sword. Eventually graduate to fists once I hit shonen settings.

I couldn't be more of a plain-ass protagonist if I tried. My Jumper even looks like a generic VN protag (short dark hair, mundane urban clothes, etc.).

It's a story about REAL WITCHES who look just like you and me ("stranger danger" and repeating the phrase "REAL WITCHES" seems to be a big theme in the novel) who are hate children because they smell like literal dogshit to them so they kill them and the protag ends up turning the Grand High Witch and all the witches into mice. It's done by the same guy who did Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's a pretty fun novel.

It'll be a short jump and sparse in terms of items, not very high power either. But I like the novel so I'm making a jump of it.

Thank you Nika, now onto saving the universe!

Blade of Tathagata

Mucro Regis: Takezo. I went on a series of samurai based jumps and this is probably the best katana in the whole chain.

A "simple" collapsible black staff.

It's actually the collapsible baton I picked up in Pokemon, upgraded every time I get the chance. Needless to say, it can deliver a bit more than bruises if the need arises.

I always wanted that katana but I didn't have any cp I could give up.

I don't have a "primary" weapon,I use a combination of sword&board/guns akimbo +groinsaw +my sacred treasure which can be any God damn melee weapon I can imagine.+either grenades, the integrated weaponry in my driver belt armor,or Unarmed techniques+my DenGasher in one of my driver belt armor's tentacles

ALRIGHT JUMPERS, SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE!

What jump is that from?

I call it... The All-Hammer.

It started as a simple sledgehammer that channeled my Smoke powers in InFamous.
With the Crucible in Journey to the West, it began taking on the powers and attributes of all other hammers, maces, clubs, and general heavy-smacking-objects.

In Hero BBS, it became host to the demon lord Jugganok.

It's simple, all things considered. Yet when the chips are down it's the most reliable god damn weapon I have.

Blazblue.

I use mostly magic.
If i do use a weapon it's probably the Falcastra of the Beyond (Exalted Lunars).
Few things come back from being banished to the conceptual without. Also fast travel.

Thanks for the update but christ does the background hurt my eyes.

Sorry, when I go to war seriously I don't have a face.

Sorry, I'll fix the background. I want my jumps to be readable and not eye searing.

Might just be me, but I actually like the new background.

It involves lots of screaming.

Perish puny beings.

That's a nice cross you got there.

>Eye see you're about to murder those people on the crosses
>Cut that shit out

FEAR ME!

I like it. It'd be easier for me to read it if the text color was gray instead of white but it doesn't burn my eyes or anything.

Thank you very much. My eyes are weak baby eyes.

Why is the Stellaris jump in the Supplements folder?

a sentient mixture of mjölnir and the necrosword (with various other powers put/enchanted into it: teleportation, shapeshifting, intangibility, sting...)

a combo of a blue and a green lantern ring (with various other powers put into ti via amazos backup memory)

WHY O COURSE YA GOT A FACE, EVEN MY LITTLE GIRLS TANK SPORTS A DEAD 'ARD LOOK!

AND YOU TWO
AREN'T YA BOTH SO ADORABLE? I BET SOME OTAKUS COULD JUST EAT YOU UP! NOW GET ANGRY, GET MAD AND PUT ON YOUR WARFACE YA BUNCH A GIRLS!

[AMUSEMENT]

dead hard my ass. That is the world's gayest KV-2

because Brutus was on a drunken bender.

For real, I dunno.

>PUT ON YOUR WARFACE
WARRR

>AREN'T YA BOTH SO ADORABLE? I BET SOME OTAKUS COULD JUST EAT YOU UP! NOW GET ANGRY, GET MAD AND PUT ON YOUR WARFACE YA BUNCH A GIRLS!
FINE THEN

Damn, I remember reading this when I was a kid. Makes me feel pretty old.

Anyone have builds for Akame ga Kill!?

I wanna see people's teigus.

My Imperial Arms are just two Identical Fraternal twins who are my butlers with major abilities

ranged weapon: import hope
AmmoX2: both unlimited ammo and Variant ammo-100
projectile control -100 discount for ranged weapon
planting -200 discount for ranged weapon
lasting effect -200
Evolution -800
Assorted Attachments, shotgun receiver, automatic rifle receiver, sniper barrel, bull pup barrel, duck foot conversion, grenade launcher receiver and barrel,under slung full-length machete à la ,Macheteddy -100

>Sacrifices must be made before statues, you dumbasses

Don't worry about it grand-user. You're only as young as you feel.

>preparingforbattle.jpg

but there are only 53 or so teigus, so lore wise there is no way to "make" more unless you want to get into original the character territory.

>Akame ga Kill - 473
Background: Doctor
Drawbacks: What a Waste (+100), I’m an M (+100), Tyrant Trouble (+300), Missing Body Parts (+200), The Power of Love (+300)
Final Point Count: 2,000 CP

Companion Import (200 CP)
Skills & Abilities:
-General Level Potential (Free)
-Perfect Hair (Free)
-Field “Medicine” (Free)
-Inoculation (Free)
-Imperial Points (300 CP)
-Prosthesis Production
-Body Reshaping
-Incredibly Craftsmanship
-Most Powerful, Most Beautiful
-Hunk of Well-Sculpted Flesh
-Seductive Body

Imperial Arms Table:
Imperial Points Added: 300
IP Count: 1,300
Armor
-Import (Free): Prometheus. Title: Bound in Passionate Flame
-Reflective Defense (-300 IP)
-Evolution (-400 IP)
-Emotional Empowerment (-600 IP)

Companion builds with their Teigus: pastebin.com/2TYCSPMF

so wait...
we have a diablo 1+2 jump
does that mean someone else is working on 3?

are the doll companions from street fighter a good buy?

How did you come to be?

A Whip. Specifically an Agonizer from 40k.

Amazing versatility in it's base form, whatwith nonlethal and lethal modes of attack. It's got rudimentary consciousness, so it can slither around much like a snake to stealthily take down enemies. Also, it cuddles.

It does, however, have some alternate forms. It can:
Mechanically straighten to become a bo staff (for lite combat and magic)
Spiritually form into a spear from bo staff config (spear is soul made manifest)
Psychically/Magically/Mechanically into an oversized key blade/sword (Large or especially dangerous enemies[/spoiler]
Mechanically/Magically into a shield

Naturally, the sword cuts through reality, every form has multiple elemental attacks, and the shield has perfect defense. Oh, and it's indestructible.

Yes and I don't regret my purchases

-Actual quote from a Jumper

stellaris update when

Do you cruise by during your jumps or you try to change things?

If so what's your usual modus operandi?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

[EFFORT]

My current modus operandi is to act as a sidekick or a reliable friend to the closest thing to protagonist material I can find. If I can't, then I fill the role as best that I can and then pass off the credit to someone else.

I love the adventure. I can't stand administration, management, or long-term fame. I'd rather be back on the road again as soon as possible. Problem is that I have a bunch of 'PROTAGONIST HERE' perks that have stacked up pretty quick, so I don't get peace and quiet for long.

And suitors. Lots of suitors. Especially royal ones.

Is that your Zanpakutou?

[*SIGH*]

It depends on how much i as user know about the world and also what i as jumper would do based on past experiences, companion input, and background.

For example, if i know nothing about the world, there are multiple planets, and a whole lot of people, jumper is gonna eat it. But not just after jumper is rejecting that part of himself due to past mistakes more info and writefagging coming soon So, in the current mental state of jumper, he might take over and guide, uplift, stay completely hands off, or kill everyone.

tl;dr: it depends

I stack perks that force adventure and wonder to find me instead, and then I just solve problems as they come to me. I'm not proactive about changing the world, just in the right place at the right time. Which is extremely frustrating for a lot of people, most of whom are actually trying to be a hero.

Serious answer? reverse engineering the worm entities, backing that with all the crazy cosmic power old jumpers pick up as time goes by.

I generally set things up from the shadows for the heroes to succeed.

Then i goof off and do SCIENCE on the in-jump stuff that interests me, go treasure hunting, take a beach vacation or other things of that nature.

While i do that some summons keep track of the plot and make sure to inform me if it goes off the rails in a manner i need to intervene in.

>Problem is that I have a bunch of 'PROTAGONIST HERE' perks that have stacked up pretty quick
Is there a reason you can't just pick up one of the Toggle perks?

I am actually having a hard time deciding between Sword and Spear to focus on, Jumpers you got any advice on which to do?

1.replace all economies with Free unlimited resources and access to knowledge And universalizing the means of production,thus rendering economic systems obsolete
2.End of all illness
3. Disrupt/destroy those Who's belief systems and governmental paradigms are against the maximization of satisfaction of values
4. Liberty!
5. Now that the people who would use it for ill are on the same level as the people would use it for good Jumper tech for everybody!
6. Founders Day party featuring truckloads of Melange!

Lost Saber/Magnum, and a magic turntable I made out of my Kamen Rider Wizard belt.
Also Tornado fists/greaves but that's another thing entirely

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mostly just because I haven't been to jumps with a Toggle option yet, and probably won't for a long while.

Besides, it's more fun for me (the writer) this way. Also ensures lots of sources of adventure because people assume I'm the second coming of sword Jesus or something.

Its a sword you can buy in The God of Highschool jump

A sword with an extendible shaft would just be a sword that turns into a spear

There are far more perks for enhancing swordsmanship and weird sword techniques in the chain. You can probably translate some or most of them into spear techniques with something, but it you're a lazybones like me, swords are the way to go.

I know but I was asking if he had imported it as his Zanpakutou.

I try to help and improve things when I can. Some tragedies have to happen, so that the plot can progress and characters can develop, but otherwise, I'm all for making things turn out for the better.

I also occasionally change things just for fun, like that time I retroactively made Gaara a girl when I jumped Naruto with the Dreaming of Sunshine fanfic option. Shikako was very confused, and I was very amused, until this started changing events in a way I didn't expect. On the bright side, Fem Gaara bluntly telling Naruto she likes him and asking him out WAS pretty funny in hindsight, even if it did cause both myself and Shikako to freak the fuck out at the time.

Ikkaku is that you?

How does your origin affect you in the Type Moon series?What is your origin?

nope haven't been to bleach yet.

Ah too bad, was hoping I could hear how well it was working out if you did import it.

Story Time

Jump 6: Ragnarok Online

Background: Traveller
Class - Archer/Bard
Starting Location: Al de Baran

Perks:
= @Clone
= Repelling Showers
= Amplification
= Card Drops
= The Thirds [Maestro]

Items:
= Taming Machine
= Soft Apron
= Yggdrasil Seed
= Portable Forge Unit

Companions:
+ Katia Managan
Adventurer, Merchant/Alchemist, Haggler, Defensive Carts, The Thirds (Geneticist), Kiehl's Keycard

Scenarios = 4, 7, and 8
4: Mutiny against Drake. No reward.
7: Completed, Aliza KIA, RSX0806 returned to mines. AI Enhancement Chip reward.
8: Completed. Draco wandered away. Doesn't return as Companion.

Full Story Time:
pastebin.com/5d0AJ957

17 pages this time, but it's heavily front loaded towards the first few months of the decade. I ran out of steam when it came to the scenarios.
Highlights:
>Katia has a bad reaction to her background memories.
>Yoro weaves magic into his music.
>Cards are collected.

I would have posted this earlier but Slime Rancher is an /insane/ time sink.

I generally try to make things better for people in most jumps.

I also generally live a double-life. One as whatever my in-jump origin is, the other as my god-self.
Since i only have to gather a small group of cultists at the start of a jump that recruit more worshippers on their own afterwards it's not that much effort..
My cult can then provide divine inpiration for better tech etc. to improve things on a large scale without all the hassle it would be for my in-jump identity.
Maximum goodness for minimum effort.
I may have motivation perks and not need sleep anymore, but at heart i'm still a lazy slacker.

Uh, hey, was the Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode jump posted to the thread? Because I don't remember ever seeing it before, and it's in the Uploads folder.

Magic.

I remember watching the movie when I was a kid! Good times.

I mostly cruise. My usual modus is to do whatever I feel like at any given time. Which is mostly being really lazy.

Final Fantasy Dragoons specialize in spears. Most combat-focused characters in Undertale specialize in spears. Longinus is a spear.
I don't know if these effect your decision at all, but spears are more unique.

Yes. that dude was fast as all heck, but its been fully vetted.

Yep. Last thread.

Sword that turns into a spear and vice versa. Both are pretty good. Personally I prefer lances because swords are so common.

Not to my knowledge.

I haven't played 3, so I can't do it.

Depends on how much I care about the plot, if you want me to be frank. Although at minimum I always try to help the protag even if I have no idea what's going on. In that case, I'm careful not to make things worse. At the bare bones, I just give them a power up, kick over the villain's sandcastles and take their lunch money/food, and leave.

Who is this lovely drill girl casting fist?

If I use a weapon, it's a glaive. I normally go without, though.

Hibiki, Symphogear.

And she's already got a waifu.
They even have an adopted daughteru.

Every human being is actually a concept that has slipped from the root. It seems to affect your fate or at least your actions and what powers you have.

I have different origins depending on the chain. Zephyr's chain had their origin be something like Redemption and Purity, in my first big chain it was Music and Emotion,

Your Origin is the source of your very being, at least in terms of Nasu-only metaphysics. Your instincts drive you to act in accordance to your Origin, but it's just that. Instinct. Actions and abilities that align with your Origin gain a boost, as well. It is possible to create spells based on it, or use one's own body to create magic items that utilize said Origin to actualize an effect. You can also Awaken it but that's a terrible idea.

I will likely have a Dual Origin of Revelation and Ascension once I jump Kara no Kyoukai.

At what point of canon does this occur?

It's not NTR if it's a threesome.

Omnitactical Battle Hydra. Do you even Dawn?

Starting a new chain beginning with Hellsing. Whats there to do there /jc/? Going full vampire if that helps.