HH Series

My nigga Vulcan goes to the Siege of Terra!!
GET HYPE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Death_and_Defiance_(Anthology)&redirect=no#Howl_of_the_Hearthworld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>As Imperium Secundus fails, three primarchs journey into the Ruinstorm in the hope of making it back to Terra.

Imperium Secundus lies revealed as a heretical folly. Terra has not fallen, though it remains inaccessible. Sanguinius, Guilliman and the Lion El'Johnson, the primarchs of the Triumvirate, must reach Terra at all costs. They seek to defend the Emperor, and to atone for their sins. But the Ruinstorm, a galaxy-wide maelstrom of chaos, hides the Throneworld from the primarchs. Now the fleets of three Legions depart Macragge, and the primarchs will stop at nothing to overcome the Ruinstorm. Yet an insidious enemy watches their every move, and plots against the weaknesses of the errant sons of the Emperor. Each has his own inner storm, and each marches towards his own ruin.

Other 3 are on their way already

FUCK YEAH EVERYONE GET KFC AND JOIN SIEGEEEEEE

Oh god never seen this picture that big. Those faces are absolutely shit. Who gives this the green light?!

Why does it look like sangy curls his hair? That's just stupid looking.

But I thought Vulkan wasn't at the Sieg of Terra...

>Surprised the weebs behind the HH series and the Emperor *teleporting behind u* turned Sanguinus into Ojou-sama
Baka

>nick kyme

neat

Are they going to get Abnett to write the final HH novel?

I honestly can't comprehend how they'll convincingly portray the Siege of Terra, it's probably the most important battle in the entire lore.

Retconned

>Vulkan the jobber and his 30 remaining men make it to Terra.
Scary stuff tbqh.

Anyone have a good place to listen to some of the audio books besides youtube?

I have the feeling everything will ramp up, huge space battle, mars conflict, Malcador doing shadow-y stuff. Everyone will be staged for the conflict and... the end of the series!

I wouldn't be disappointed. Maybe a sweet battle description of Emps horus and Sang.

I can honestly say I hate that artist's style. He does a whole lot of 3D rendering to get a whole lot of bodies in the frame to he can depict big battles with some pre-rendered infantry masses and gloss over them with a wash of fog or smoke.

He can turn out the pictures for each cover, but at what cost? At the very least we can say the HH series will have a unified aesthetic for their front covers, but at what cost?

There's literally nothing here that says Vulkan was at the Siege. Corax and Russ both visited Terra and left during the Heresy.

and Magnus, he visited the crap out of Terra

>I wouldn't be disappointed. Maybe a sweet battle description of Emps horus and Sang.

the fuck else would they do? Lay off the kolaid.

It almost certainly won't be one book. There'll likely be a siege of Terra anthology of short stories and main books for some of the Primarchs, puncuated by a final book that wraps everything up.

... and then a dozen more novels detailing the aftermath of the Siege and the specific books for each loyalist Primarch's death/disappearence

I bet you 1000 internet dollars that they announce a The Great Scouring series.

At this rate they'll spend the next 40,000 years covering the entire 10,000 year span from the Horus Heresy to present day.

I'm not even mad about this retcon. I have an RG army for 30k so I know how boring it can be when your legion gets sidelined after what is essentially the opening battle.

Hopefully they'll find a way to make Vulcan's contribution to the siege meaningful, but still have it make sense that he's never mentioned having taken part.

A very cool thing to do would be to have them reach terra, but not the palace. That would explain why the Salamanders didn't get counted among the defenders. They could have Vulcan and his handful of sally's confront/put a stop to Fulgrim and the EC and/or NL warbands as they're off torturing the population. Would be nice to show the strength of their humanitarian side and provide some insight into how the regular humans were doing during the siege. It could provide a rare payback moment for fulgrim as well.

Tldr: It might not be shit.

Pretty sure they're banging someone high up at BL.
It's the only feasible explanation.

> IT might not be shit
That ship sailed 8 years ago

How long before the hacks at BL retcon shit so they make it Space Wolves are present on Terra during the final siege.

Isn't there a possibility he's just heading that way but ultimately gets sidetracked?

LOL that art fuck me... the Lion! The fucking Lion looks like an inbred mong... ohhhh GOD

is that why russ was mad at magnus? because he burst his way into holy terre instead of the wolf king's bum?

Well the Lion is an inbred mong so...

>Siege of Terra

Whites only, sorry boy.

>terrible stairs 02
How many pictures of bad staircases do you have?

LOL No.
After HH finishes, there will be a new canon.

>Sons of Khan
>Whites

a few.

I collect them if you have anymore, plus it seemed the best picture for someone messing up a mode of transportation.

already laid the groundwork for it
>wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Death_and_Defiance_(Anthology)&redirect=no#Howl_of_the_Hearthworld

That has already been retconned. The Space Wolves got to Terra, but Russ had to blow his load so he left and got his legion fucking annihilated.

>Khan
>White