Courting Lofn and also an LCB thread

So Veeky Forums would you ever try courting or just be friends with Lofn? Bascially LIVVI and Taldy's daughterfu. Or no since y'all be scared of her dad and be terrified because of who her mama is.

Also LCB thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkj8KmxYpkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's some prime cancer and overall insult to the eldar you got right here.

Ah yes, please do tell me/us about the muh human looking face and muh human looking eyes and "not taller."

The tiny Tyranid is awesome, though.

>insult to the eldar
Oh so it's a good thing then.

bump

I'd give her a bump. In the womb.
Her parents are too dead to care at this point.

One, it is LIIVI. Two, why not?

>This user was found dead after being smashed by a Wraithknight foot.

>Taldeer killing her daughter's boyfriend and father of her grandchild

Eh...too many humies around.

Oh so it's okay when she has a human she loves and has a child with, but the moment her halfbreed daughter then it's too much,

Yes, he is.

She may had read his mind and found out he was not someone good.

What's with the sudden resurgence of LCB and 40k related shipping?

I think it have to do with people who read Garthering Storm 3 began to ship Guilliman with Yvraine and the video of Love Can Bloom being made.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkj8KmxYpkQ

Did this drawfag ever learn how to not sameface?

You know what? Zog it. I am going to write some Quake crossover stuff here.

"Hello?"

>Do they want another battle?

"Hellooooo."

>Of course they do. 'Above good and evil' my ass.

"Mister, wake up!"

>You are dead. Damn you Blazkowicz.

"This is not a place to be sleeping"

>Wait....there is a child here? You pieces o-

"I am sorry mister. Ripper, wake him up."

>-spit on your temples an- hey! Get off!"

It did the trick, the small animal called ripper went quickly to its owner, who grabbed it between her arms to protect it from the waking adult who was touching his licked cheeck. He looked like a guardsman from the propaganda films with the main difference that his brown with yellow helmet protected everything but the face, his yellow chest armor with two brown pauldrons had cuts everywhere, his red pants also had the wear of time and the boots looked burned.

"Mister...are you okay?" She asked with an odd worry he have not heard for a long time.

The (apparent) soldier looked at her with a mix of warning and confusion. She was wearing a white wool cap, a black coat, black pants and brown boots; all of it getting dirtier by the minute. Her face was of a inhuman white, yet there was something human on it. He looked at the...thing she was hugging; it was a maggot-like being with white skin in its front and purple in the scales on its back, its eyes were a bit too big for the size of this animal but the teeth proved it was not a good idea piss it off.

"I am sorry, I just wanted to know if you were fine."

He composed himself and decided to try to diplomacy for once.

"Where the hell I am?"

"Deva Secundus. The main Hive city to be precise." Something was not right.

"It is the name of the planet?"

"Yes...?"

"It run by itself or it belongs to someone else?"

"You never heard of the Imperium of Man?"

"...I am not from here." He said. " Do you ever heard of a planet named Earth?"

"No, never mister."

"At last what year it is?"

"Mommy and Daddy never agree on that. Mom's have more millenia."

"Gods damn it." He whispered and decided to go for another part. "Do you have a name?"

"Lofn, and he is Ripper. Nice to meet you." She said to the maggot-like thing, who looked at him with suspicious eyes.

"Ranger."

"That is not a name."

"It is the last one left to me." There was an awkard silence between the two strangers. "Where are your parents?"

"We split up. Bad men found us again. I am waiting for them."

"Here? This does not look a place where I would hide my daughter..." He spaced, ancient memories coming ba-

"Mister?!"

"Sorry. What did you say?"

"I can lead you where I live."

"And your parents."

"They are strong. Not even the Space Marine can stop them."

"Space Marines..." Well, those are words he is familiar with. Semper Fidelis and all that... "Can you lead me there? Just until I can focus myself."

"Sure." So they went to the hideout. Lofn was cheerful that she found another possible friend, but Ranger was not relaxed.

>These Gods have no spoke yet. Why they would put me in a different place? This kid...she have something calm around her...I don't like it. No one sane or smart would let something like me inside their home...home...where is ho-

"We are here!" Lofn broke Ranger's line of thought. "Sorry if it's not much, I am not suppossed to bring other people here."

"Then why did you bring me here?" He asked.

"Because it not nice leaving others alone."

"..." She seemed naive at least. "That thinking can led you to trouble." Then they went inside, protected of this hellish mockery of urbanism.

"HEAR ME, YOU WHO CLAIM BE THE MOST FAITHFUL OF THE EMPEROR'S WILL!" A priest with red robes and a red party mask was ralling the flock of men and women behind him.

"HE ON TERRA TRUSTED US TO KEEP HIS WORLDS SAFE FROM THE FOULS OF THE GALAXY AND WE FAILED!" The flock was devastated.

"Look around you. This once beatiful city became the den of mutants heretics and even witches! I raised these concerns to our Governor and HE IGNORED THEM!" Multiple booing were heard in the public.

"I asked the Arbites, the PDF and even the once great Eccleasiarchy, but I was just laughed out too of their rich homes, build by the sweat and blood of our antecesors, enjoying its pleasures while we are here; naked, bad-feed, suffering everyday for our lives and the lives of our families!" The mob was getting angrier by the second, they too knew the pain of not being heard by those who claimed have the power of the God-Emperor.

"I fell into despair, lost from the part of light for many days, until dicovered THIS!" The priest putted out of his robes a large book, it said 'The Ludmillan Dictates' in pure High Gothic, the divine tongue from Terra itself. "This holy text has shown me that WE are the reason the Imperium it running such harsh times, it is our own sinfulness that it may doom mankind itself, BUT..." He paused, the faithful were attent. "...WE can fix it, WE can purify this once great city, WE can earn our REDEMPTION!" The zeal present will recorded in the annals of history according to the priest, but first...

"Now before me there is this refuge of heresy and evil, We shall cull a path of purity in this cesspool and once we are done here, we shall burn the fifth of our planet leadership! Now...WHO IS WITH ME!" Great shouts ful of faith lighted the incoming night, the night where the main hive will be cleansed of sin. The priest smiled, soon all of Deve Secundus would know the Truth of Redemption.

"Inquisitor!"

"What it is agent?

"We picked up something grave!"

"Did you find the fugitives?"

"Negative, but there is a mob of cultists."

"GIVE ME THAT" "..." " Redemptionists? These maniacs will burn most of the hive."

"Shall we stop them"

"No. In fact, those madmen will force our targets to the open and when everyone else is distracted with the rejects from Necromunda, we shall dispense Justice once for all for the sins of Kronus!"

"But what happens if the Governor or the Or-"

"I will deal with them personally, besides we both what will happen if our Lord hear of this."

"Of course sir."

"Good. Now get ready! Let's hope the enemy has thrown out a nasty surprise for us.

>Will stop for now. Reviews are welcome.

enjoyable/10

good shit I actually read it

>>Will stop for now. Reviews are welcome.
Post moar!

Damn fanartists, making big hungry space bugs look cute and adorkable!

Bumping and hoping this thread stays alive just to see that story being worked on.

"My Lord?"

"What is it?"

"Shouldn't you had say 'Let's hope the enemy hasn't thrown out a nasty surprise for us'?"

"Just let finish this goose chase, shall we?"

Ranger was sitting in the worn out couch in the emontioless gray living and managed to understand a few things. One, that this 'Hive City' covered like a quarter of all Deva Secundus; two, it seemed Lofn was the source of the strange calm aura he felt right now, which became stronger when he got closer to her, he was suspecting that the maggot-like animal would be something a lot worse without it; and three, the local television sucks.

He could not understand any word of what they were saying, which made the work of getting the antenna in the right place almost fruitless; if he had to guess, they were speaking in a messed up version of latin mixed with alien tongues from all the galaxy. Which would not be so bad if the few channels that still worked weren't full of propaganda.

The two headed eagle was a constant in the images and depending of the channel was either farmers cultivating the land, workers assembling machins in factories or hordes of soldiers fighting against hordes of green skinned brutes and/or cultists of all kinds; every single one had a golden warrior either overseeing the works or joining the battle, especially if the enemy were the cultists. All of it were adorned with organ music, orchests and lots of skulls.

"Blazkowicz would hate living here." Ranger concluded as he was keep looking for something decent in the screen, until he hear the girl getting closer.

"Mister, don't you like the TV? She asked.

"There is only trash here." He sighed in defeat.

"Well...Ripper is feeling hungry, so I wanted to ask if you were hungry as well."

"I am not hungry." A roar came from his gut. "Fine, I am hungry."

"Okay. Wait here when I get something done."

"Do you know how to cook?"

"Why not? Dad likes it." And she went to the kitchen. Ranger hoped it would taste better than ancients delicacies like 'Shambler's guts', 'Sarnathian Death Knights' or 'Sorg legs'.

For a child. the cooked grox did not taste so bad. Lofn was happy with her own food, the ripper was earger in devouring ever the bones and Ranger was tasting the meat for any trace of eldritch magic in it. So far there was none.

Ranger looked at the walls of the kitchen, they were adorned with mostly drawings that was either Lofn with her ripper, Lofn playing with others animals like ripper or Lofn with two adults who had their hands holded.

"Those two adults are your parents?"

"Yes!" She went to grab one of the drawings at put in the table. "She is my mother, Taldeer," She pointed to a tall looking woman with a black and white. "and this is my dad, Liivi." She pointed to slightly smaller man with black clothes.

"What kind of name is 'Liivi'?"

"What kind of name is 'Ranger'?

"...Touche."

Then feeling in a better mood thanks to the food (and perhaps being too much time inside the aura), Ranger went back to the living and against all common sense, he tried again to find something decent on the screen.

"C'mon, you can't show the same thing all day lon-ha! Football" Indeed, this time there was sports instead of propaganda.

"It is Rugby." Lofn corrected him.

"Close enough." And so he began to watch. He still could not undertand what they were saying, but at least he understood what they were doing. He watched as the attackers were close enough to gain the last points to obbtain victory.

And then the signal was shut down.

"MOTHERFU-"

"Hey! Watch your language!"

>Author here, Real Life calls, but when I get back I shall grant you Ranger vs the (copycat) Redeemer.

>Ranger vs (Copycat) Redeemer
Yes.

Noice story, anymore soon????

He hasn't seen her pointed ears then?

Looking forward to it.

Bump.

Author here, thanks a lot. After I eat something I shall continue with this.

If it wasn't for Lofn's 'hippie' aura, Ranger would probaly trashed the television with kicks and punch withou discrimination. Instead he gave some upset slaps to its sides.

"Unless you are a techpriest, I think don't hiting the poor thing will work, mister."

"Techwhat?" Ranger paaused and realised the foolishness of his reactions. "It was the first normal thing I saw since I woke up in thi-" Then the screen went white, only to a red hood appear in the screen. Hundred voices shouted a chant.

"The hell it is speaking?"

"It's a hymn to the God-Emperor."

"So more propa-" Lofn hushed as the screen resumed.

"Habitants of Deva Secunds, tonight all of you shall hear the truth. The truth is that our leaders has failed us faithful and failed the Emperor himself!"

"That does not sound like typical propaganda." Ranger commented as Lofn was traducing what the voice was saying.

"They had the duty to keep the purity of the holy human form in both mind and body, but instead we have to deal with fifth" The TV bangen to list a series of images in coordination with the speech. "Gangers! Mutants! Heretics! Witches! And even Xenos!" Images of criminals, freaks, cultists, madmen and someone who looked the kid's mother.

"We have seen how deep the corruption plagues this planet and we said ENOUGH! Tonight we, the Cult of Redemption, shall start our crusade to free Deva Secundus of this heresy! Anyone who wants to join our just cause shal bel welcome as brothers and sisters, but those who tries to resist the Truth of Redemption will be punished for heresy like the rest of the scum tonight! Good night and let the Emperor open your eyes!" And then the screen died. Nothing was heard except for a increasing dread in the air.

"That last photo....that was my mother's people...." Lofn muttered, while the ripper got close to her. Ranger went quickly to the kitchen and watched the draw of Lofn's parents.

The mother had pointy ears.

"Weapons." He said.

"What?"

"There are any weapons in this house?"

"What are you saying?!"

"I am going to kill those bastards cultists."

"What!?"

"Where. Are. The. Weapons?" Lofn noticed a darkness growing in Ranger's face and she pointed to a door next the kitchen.

"There is mostly trash there." Then Ranger grabbed a fire axe, passing his gloved fingers to test its sharpness.

"I assume they will have guns." He thought in low voice. "Until then, it's enough"

"Are you just leaving?!" She asked indignant at the soldier. "Just to kill them like a sadist monster?!" Then Ranger stopped, and Lofn could feel his darkness withdrawing.

"If you don't want the monsters to hunt you," He said in a low voice. "you must hunt them first." He grabbed a worn out photo from his armor. "Even if you become one of them in the process." He looked at it and he closed his eyes as he returned it to his armor.

"Do not open this door unless it's your parents or me. Am I clear?" She nodded , grabbing her ripper thighter in her arms. The animal was also looking worried at him.

"Be safe." She plead, he nodded and stepped outside, back to the hive.

"Inquisitor. The redemptionists began to move to the middle hive."

"That was the last section where we found the fugitives."

"I hate to question your jugdment, but are you still willing to let these citiziens suffer to catch our targets?"

"Compared to the lives saved if we take down a rogue assassin, a xeno witch and that...thing, it's bloody pitiful."

"I apologi-"

"You should know already I saved you because you know the concept of sacrifice for the glory of the Imperium, something most of your once comrades failed to understand."

"..."

"Keep looking at these traitors. I shall order the police to clean up once everything is said and done. I don't any surprises to happen this night."

"Understood my lord. His will be done."

As Ranger walked in the streets, it became more obvious that the rest of the habitants were either hiding inside or preparing red robes to join these maniacs in a faint hope for protection.

He did not care for those last one for now, he needed to find those already converted and seek for hints for their leader. If things ended right, offing the head would stop the rabble for now.

He saw light from a weak flame, then chants, and then weapons being armed.

He went inside a trash conteiner at looked the mob of fanatics arriving. They had red robes everywhere, some of them were wearing party mask, also of color red. The leader of the mob was using a torch in one hand and a machine gun in the other one. The rest were using either knifes, pistols or the occacional pitchfork. Ranger counted them between fifthteen and twenty lunatics.

One of them was behind the mob and once they turned to their right corner, he returned to a wall began to take a piss on it.

"So much for redemption." Said Ranger as he left the container and went closer to the idiot, axe in hand. The 'fanatic' was just zipping up his pants when he felt something behind him.

"Huh?" Thankfully for him the axe was quick and painless. Ranger was glad that idiot did not scream, but he regreted not killing in a more painful way when he checked the pistol only half clip. Eight bullets weren't enough to off this particular mob.

"Hopefully the machine gun has more." He said as he walked forwards the mob. It looked like they stopped because the one with the pitchfork was asking something to their leader and by looking at the latter's face, it was something stupid.

Everyone was looking at the heated dispute, so Ranger took aim at the leader's head.

>Steady....steady....now!

The leader's head splattered in all his followers. Ranger hoped this would make them run like rats, where then he would grab the machine gun and off these madmen one by one.

Instead they turned at him and fired with all they got.

For being mere bullets, they packed a lot of strenght and it would not for too long until they destroyed the corner Ranger was using for cover. He needed a distraction.

His left hand began to form a ball of purple energy until it was the size of the palm and shoot electricity out of it. The Dire Orb, his war trophy against the Elder Gods.

He noticed the mob runned out of ammo and were reloading, so he looked two hostiles too far of the rest, hiding in the next corner. Ranger shoot the orb the pair, get off the cover and spens the last seven bullets in the rest. Those who still lived shooted at him, but before any bullet touched him, Ranger disappeared in a blue energy mist, only to reappear between the two lone cultists, burning them to death with the energy around him.

"WITCH!" They screamed in horror and hate, and somehow Ranger undestood every single letter.

>No matter, they are going to die anyways.

Ranger grabbed the pistol and took aim to the other bastards, unloading the bullets until there was none and the mob only had five of them still living. He felt cocky and jumped at them axe in hand when they run out ammo again. He struck in the first bastard when before he could exit the empty clip, then he cutted the arms of his ally in his right; from behind the cultist with the pitchfork stroke, but the armor made it useless, so Ranger went to the foot, grabbed the pitchfork,shove it in the stomach and throw the poor man to his companions.

They got up quickly, having finished to put a new clip in their pistols when Ranger had just recovered the axe; they fired at him with all the zeal and fury they had, hitting the armor and knocking him down. They looked surprised at their victory, they reloaded and went closer to the witch's corpse, only to Ranger grab their necks, each one with one hand; he made them headbut each other, grabbed their pistols and unleash the whole package on them.

"..." Ranger took a breath after no feeling any live outside left. He went to the machine gun and searched for its former owner's body if it had enough magazines. Had enough to take down a few other mobs. He took a breath before following the closest chants.

>One herd down. Dozens left?

"Inquisitor!"

"Did you find them?!"

"Something worse."

"If this is a joke I swear." "..." "...!" "Did he teleport with a Doombolt?!"

"My lord..."

"This is grave news. Still, our duty remains."

"But-"

"FIND THE TRAITOR AND THE WITCH! If we are lucky, the redemptionists will take the frakking sorcerer with them."

"But if he survives?"

"..."

"My lord?"

"Then Deva Secundus may forced to face a worse threat that the evil we are hunting."

The once priest, now Redeemer was busy dispensing atonement to the unfortunate souls he captured now.

"YOU KILLED MY SONS YOU BASTARD!" A man tied to a pyre shouted in anguish before his impending jugment.

"It is your fault to not lead them to the right paht as all fathers should do. Only you are guilty to not stop their ganger ways. I shall pray the Emperor that he forgives all of you for your sins in life."

"HE WOULD NOT APRROVE THIS!"

"WRONG! HE DOES NOT APROVE HOW WE LEAD OUR WORLD STRAY, HOW WE CONSUMED OURSELVES IN SIN!" The Redeemer shouted in defiance. "Now...the only way to mend it, to earn out redemption to burn it all and START ANEW!" He trew the torch to the pyre, burning the poor souls trapped in it and began to pray that the flames cleansed them of their heresy.

"Lord Redeemer! Lord Redeemer!" A man who saw the Truth ran to his master, panicked and wounded.

"What in Holy Terra happened?!"

"My lord, we were attacked by a witch!"

"WHAT?!"

"I swear for Sanguinus it's true!" Upon hearing this, the leader commanded a medic to help this poor faithful. "He looked like a soldier from the PDF...no, the Imperial Guard. He attacked us with stubbs weapons, an axe and his foul sorcery!"

"..." The leader thought for a moment, then he directed to another cultist preparing another pyre. "You! Gather all the faithful left! Tell them the Archenemy is here and we shall destroy him right here, right now!" The man went quickly as the Redeemer began to shout to the heavens.

"I CHALLENGE YOU, FIFHTY SORCERER! ME AND MY FLOCK ARE NOT SCARED OF YOU! TONIGHT WE SHALL PROVE HOW BLESSED OUR CRUSADE IS! AND WE SHALL SLAY YOU, CLEANSING YOU IN THE FLAMES OF REDEMPTION!"

Ranger was already near them, above a ceiling, wanting for the rest of the scum to get them to die together.

"Let's go, you sons of bitches."

>Sorry to not show the fight yet, I need to sleep now.