>White Mages
>Grand Wizards
>Great Dragons
>The Imperium of Man
>Orcs voiced by black people
>Long nosed goblins only want gold, excel in mercantile and trickery
>Skyrim is for the Nords
>Varg's book of homeschooling

I'm afraid, Veeky Forums. I love going on epic quests and doing dungeon crawls, but I don't wanna be associated with road raging /pol/tards.

Other urls found in this thread:

creativityalliance.com/eBook-KennethMolyneaux-RacialHolyWarTheGame.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which answer gets you to leave faster?

Make your own setting where fat Nubian transwomen rule the greatest kingdom in the land and smite down white male loser rebels with sexual magic

RPGs are only as racist as the people playing them.

Mine are.

Everything is racist.

Everything is -ist. The sooner people get over themselves the sooner we can have nice things again.

creativityalliance.com/eBook-KennethMolyneaux-RacialHolyWarTheGame.pdf

On the previous session, we quite literally lynched a guy called the Black Man, who is called that because he's the only black person most of the people have ever seen.
We jokingly refer to ourselves as the Knights of the Burning Cross now.

The KKK invented high fantasy, obviously.

Quick, go to RPG.net. They'll be happy to show you the list of Approved Non-Racist and Inclusive Games. And there's always, always someone ready and willing to report you to the moderators for real or (more likely) imagined Wrongthink!

The KKK need to stop appropriating nerd culture

>The sooner people get over themselves the sooner we can have nice things again.
This so much

RPGs can be racist. Just like any other medium/form of entertainment.

But they are not implicitly racist any more than a book is racist for having black text on a white page.

They definitely have been in the past, but thankfully I think that's changing. We can actually have roleplaying games without the "subtle" crypto-fascism that has plagued our hobby since forever.

Well, found the new game for my group.... not sure if the 'latrino' or the 'nigger' in the group are gonna be too happy

wait... are the KKK nerds?

These days they're mostly FBI.

Yes, Gamergate is mostly composed of nerds and frat boys.

>Are RPGs racist?
God, I hope so.

Specieist more then racist. Black and white uniting and happily beating the hell out of green.

But, I want a Mad Max style armageddon world where only the stronk survive.

I DON'T LIKE NICE THINGS!

The KKK are super nerdy. They're the original Caster Master Race guys.

How do you think they convince middle aged men to put on wizard robes and hats, and perform primitive fire worship rituals?

unrelated to the politics

you can use kkk's ranks to make a full group of villains your party has to face before facing the grand wizard, shit's great inspiration

The same could be said about any supremacists

Any Trpg that has racial options that give different stats are inherently racist

Is this sort of shitposting outside of /b/ and /pol/ a violation of the global rules?
Probably.

Also, your falseflag is a pretty pathetic low stamina attempt. 1/10

They have a scifi RPG like that.

Pretty sure this is bait but whatever. TRPG races are legitimately different species with different biologies (yes, they can interbreed, but that's basically "magic world!") It's not like whites/blacks/asians.

Yeah, but the KKK has awesome rank names.

Eclipse Phase.

I literally stole the Klan ranks for a foreign empire in my current game, complete with the magiocratic Imperial Wizard and his council of Genii.

>sensitivity readers

No but fantasy RPGs are situated in an archetypal space based around the journey into the dangerous unknown and the return with the wealth hidden there. When they are filtered through European culture they can look super racist because the role being filled by say orcs in D&D were filled by various foreigners throughout European history.

Orcs != black people
Orcs and black people have both been used to point to the same idea.

Orcs are the same thing that the Anglo-Saxons thought of when the Danes showed up, or what the Greeks thought of when they thought about non-Greeks, or how the Japanese must have seen the Mongols, or the Romans and Carthaginians, etc. Dangerous foreign savages that do not share the groups values and engage in all manner of evil.

So I'd say classical fantasy is rather conservative in its core narrative, but not necessarily racist. If you want to avoid racist undertones make the game more about fighting genuine monsters and less about rolling through goblin camps.

The wrong answer is to make all of the old villains into noble savages with a proud warrior spirit.

>>Orcs voiced by black people

What are you talking about? Orcs are voiced by British hooligans.

>The Imperium of Man
>racist
Are you human? Do you praise Him on Terra? Than no one cares where you're from.

It's a subtle kind of racism that dispute all the races being humanoid they are all typecast into their one role except humans who get to be and do everything

You mean chavs?

The Clan honestly is crazy fantasy shit tier.

It really fascinates me how you go from:"Yeah we hate Niggers." too "I am at your service Grand Imperial Wizard."

People back then really had a hardon for secret societies.

youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM