Tg will talk about anything.

I don't even know who half these fuckers are

jesus from Christianity
silver surfer from Marvel Comics
that angel dog from homestar runner
goku from dragonballz
the evil robot king from Ebberon
Nicol Bolas from Magic

Center-bottom can rewrite reality, right? Probably that one. Jesus, while wholly divine, is also wholly human and mortal, and thus is limited by typical mortal reflex times.

we have here 'roid rage jesus, silver surfer, some furry OC, dragon ball character, some crab cosplaying lord of blades, nicol bolas...
...oh it IS lord of blades

Jesus, because the rest of the characters only exist in fiction

Let me give this a shot

Scion, from Worm: Ultra giga superman jesus

Silver Surfer: Cosmic Brah

Jack Noir: Put upon courtier who gained all kinds of wacky powers after absorbing, among other things, God-Dog

Blueper Saiyan Goku: Like regular goku, except moreso. And blue

Big Bill, From Bionicle: He's basically the universe in big ol robot form. Probably magical.

Nicol "The Pickle" Bolas: A big wizard dragon with blue zombies

what?

GODDAMN OP IS THIS LORD OF BLADES OR BIONICLE SETTING

"It's Jesus. You know, from Christianity."

JACE I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE
I'M PIKOL BOLAS

Could be Hyperion Cantos too. Mata Nui, LoB, and the Shrike look pretty similar.

It's the Shrike. Google images confirms. The four arms are a giveaway, LoB is stuck with two.

фuck

For realsies I'm going to try discerning a winner from this.

This is actually good one. I have not Kept up on All their Feats, but all of them are certainly in the same ballpark as each other [Spoiler]With the exception of scion who is probobly the most likely winner[/Spoiler]

Honestly, I think Scion takes this. It's difficult to judge accurately given how differently powers are treated in each universe, but Scion has the best defences(avatar projectionand tunin himself for immunities), excelect killing potential(Golden light/every offensive power in his setting at his disposal) and the wonderful trump card of his Ptv.

Bolas' magic and the very slight possibility of bec teleporting inside of his real body are the only things here that would be able to kill him in less then a couple thousand years.

If that's Shrike, Shrike wins. Everyone else dies, except Bolas who fucking flees.

Probably was Bolas' plan to use the Shrike to kill everyone too. Because that's how Bolas rolls.

Motherfucking Bolas.

What is Shrike / Scion supposed to be

The Shrike is a time travelling murder robot made out of razors. And when I say time travelling, I mean both going to the past and future, AS WELL as going so fast, people can't even see or defend against your attacks.

From what series

>Goku

good enough firepower to throw down with surfer and bec((and beat shrike's durability)) but he'll be easily killed by some of the durability ignoring forces at play.(bec telefrag sword, scion's exotic attacks, bolas' spells and can Oneshots Bolas before he gets to cast anything. Can't really effect scion and scion can kill goku in return.

>Shrike.

Lolblitz Bolas (because he is a squishy wizard) and can dance circles around everyone else in the match while laying the smackdown on em all. Goku likely can't fight it for shit. Surfer might be fast enough to fight it. Bec can kill shrike with red miles by leaving the universe but would probably die before then. Bolas could planeswalk out and destroy that universe(If he isn't a red smear in the first milisecond), scion would leave the universe and attack from another one while using Ptv to make sure his attacks hit.

>Bec Noir.

Strongest dakka in the fight with red miles and excellent mobility from the teleporting but homestuck Characters are quite wonky. they can be figurative gods who battle/are universe destroying demons they'll still go down to very mundane damage like a punch to the face.

Would be slow enough for Bolas to react and cast against. can fight Surfer/goku/scion on somewhat even footing though he would be unable to kill scion even with the red miles. Shrike would rek his shit though unless he red miles right away.

>Surfer

Can kill Bolas in an instant if he does not planeshift away and throw down with all the others very respectably but can't hit the real scion and has no way to escape red miles.

Scion>

Literally only bolas's magic can mess him up. None of the others can beat him in a reasonable amount of time and he has durability ignoring attacks to kill everyone else present, Also has the path to victory shard.

He's the obvious winner.

>Shrike

blitz Bolas, can kill goku and bec without much trouble, surfer is good fight and scion kills it from a universe away.

>jesus from Christianity

Why does this make me kek so much?

Shrike wins.

It's literally the Terminator, the Time Machine, Dio Brando, Schödinger and The Flash in one.

It cannot be killed because it exists across all of time. The only way to defeat it is trying to alter its position in space time and hope that your actions have altered the future in such a way the Shrike no longer wants you dead.

Shrike is an order of magnitude more powerful and dangerous than everything else in that picture. It's already too late for them.

Hyperion by Dan Simmons

Scion and shrike are a damn good match. Really it depends on if scion's more exotic attacks can inflict wounds.

All bets are off though if scion is in his full warrior entity form.

That's fair. I don't know enough about Scion to say one way or the other how it would go, but I know Shrike is head and shoulders above the rest of these chumps.

Surfer is pretty OP. Can time travel, move faster than light and destroy planets easily, and is borderline invincible.

Bolas is utterly fucked though.

Bolas and bec can both destroy universes.

Bolas would 100% not lose. Since he can planeswalk he'll at least draw 100% of the time. Also if any of those are mortal, they'll have a 100% loss rate against bolas since he can just fucking wait them out. Don't even need to fight 'em, just come back in a century or two when they've aged to death

No matter who wins, it's the fans that lose.

Is this old or new bolas? Because if it's old bolas then he kinda doesn't need to DO anything to fight, due to the fact that realities tend to collapse around him if he's not in the right place

Universe busting is kind of average for most of these guys.

>Goku nearly blew up the universe fighting beerus.

>Bec noir killed the universe frog by using red miles.

>Scion wiped out more versions of earth then there are atoms in a given universe.

Yeah, but old bolas could do it without TRYING is the thing.

i mean goku is mortal but since his ghost retains his fighting power its not clear what killing him means, not sure if silver surfer's body ages

But Bolas is not a 'squishy wizard'
He is an Elder Dragon, a creature that rivaled a planeswalker in power back when planeswalkers were essentially deific. And he's a planeswalker (and a wizard) on top of that.
Even with the 'being a planeswalker' part now vastly weaker, he is still an elder dragon.

It's got to be Scion or Shrike, right? I don't know much about Shrike, but based on what everyone else is saying, he's roughly on Scion's level. The difference being that Scion has the literal power to see the path towards victory in any situation, and has a near-unlimited reservoir of power to draw on in order to accomplish whatever this pathway is. Ultimately, he has all of the powers, and given Worm doesn't detail every single power that exists, it's entirely feasible that he could procure something to kill Shrike.

I probably don't know enough about Shrike to say this, but as far as I can tell, Scion definitely takes this.

The Shrike is canonically strong against Christians, so if Scion really is supposed to represent Jesus then he's going to die and he ain't rising three days later.

He's also the Tzeentch equivalent of his universe for keikaku concerns